Ayame

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, maneedee said:

The BTS videos are the reason why I join this ship. Minki's eyes cannot lie. I've been observing in these BTS videos, whenever Minki looks at Somin I can feel something there. I'm glad that I am not alone who are thinking that way. I'm glad that I have more friends to join this ship:blush:.

Yes, the bts videos brought me here, too. 

There are so many good ones but by far the best ones for me are:

1. LMK essentially holding her hand (while she was holding the phone to watch something). 

2. The cute video that they made — I think he finds her fascinating (probably not what he expected) and I love that element of surprise.

JSM is her most real self in this drama. Not sure how to describe this but I think PD-nim knows best when he described LMK and JSM as having almost the same personalities as their characters. It makes sense why it is almost effortless to ship them for real.  (Ahh, I’m rationalizing now - this means I’ve found my seat on this boat.. oh no). I mean if the ride is bumpy - you’re all here so it’s all good.) :blush:

3 hours ago, lc85 said:

Yes, the bts videos brought me here, too. 

There are so many good ones but by far the best ones for me are:

1. LMK essentially holding her hand (while she was holding the phone to watch something). 

2. The cute video that they made — I think he finds her fascinating (probably not what he expected) and I love that element of surprise.

JSM is her most real self in this drama. Not sure how to describe this but I think PD-nim knows best when he described LMK and JSM as having almost the same personalities as their characters. It makes sense why it is almost effortless to ship them for real.  (Ahh, I’m rationalizing now - this means I’ve found my seat on this boat.. oh no). I mean if the ride is bumpy - you’re all here so it’s all good.) :blush:

I totally agree with you. Both Minki and Somin are very  talented actor and actress respectively. They have acted in various roles.  They shouldn't get so blushed that much, but from the BTS vdos Minki was the one who got really shy. If he doesn't feel anything, he wouldn't be that way. Moreover, they always hang around close to each other even when they are on break. They must enjoy each other company. The more I see and the more I think, they are perfect for each other. BTMFL is one of my favorite dramas, I love Sehee in Jiho in this drama, but I love Minki and Somin in their real life more. 

Again , I really appreciate that Ayame for creating this forum where I can ship freely. Thank you:grin:

Hello guys! Omg I haven't posted on Soompi for ages! 

I've been lurking around this thread as well as the official drama thread. So this post is super sudden haha. BTIMFL is literally THE BEST drama for me - ever. I don't think I've watched any other K-drama that has such well-written characters, such strong females, strong female relationships (nobody is being richard simmons ugh), great males who treat their women well and such great directing and acting. 

Anyway! Before I start spazzing too much on the drama unnecessarily. LOL can I say, I really love this couple? I never ship couples but these two just make you want to haha. Some things I've noticed between them:

1. They seem to laugh and joke around each other quite abit, it's like @ahhhjummahhhjo (hello!) mentioned previously, it's like they have these little jokes between them. And sometimes they seem to laugh for nothing lol. I honestly think JSM is abit of the giggly sort (I don't know her too well yet), but I like that she's herself around him
  2. I don't know LMK too well, though I've seen some of his interviews and he can be quite hyper/cheeky, I don't know if he's in character here or something, but I honestly think he's abit shyer/quieter around her - more so than usual. I was honestly abit surprised that he couldn't keep a straight face during their BTS bed scene! Another thing I've noticed also is that he tends to be the one who can't keep a straight face usually and is always the one messing up first. I find that so funny, especially since he's more senior than JSM and is technically, a more seasoned actor. 
  3. They are quite frequently around each other during breaks BTS. What I've noticed with most casts whose BTS I've seen - the actors/actresses will do their parts and then go off and spend time with their staff or something. But I've noticed them in quite a few clips sitting together looking at stuff on their phones or just randomly chatting. 
  4. Also... his gaze. Lol. Again, I don't know if he's being in character here again - but as some of us here have observed, he gazes at JSM quite abit, especially whilst she's talking. 
  5. Another thing I've noticed is that he indulges her cute antics quite abit. Be it her jokes or doing all those cute videos on her phone (lollll). He doesn't strike me as the type who would do that, so I was abit surprised seeing it a few times. 

If I've observed anything else, I'll post again, but honestly - I don't know if this is a sign that I'm too obsessed with the drama lol - if these two end up together for real, that would be so cool HA! 

Hope you're all having a good day!! :glasses:

15 minutes ago, redmists said:

Hello guys! Omg I haven't posted on Soompi for ages! 

I've been lurking around this thread as well as the official drama thread. So this post is super sudden haha. BTIMFL is literally THE BEST drama for me - ever. I don't think I've watched any other K-drama that has such well-written characters, such strong females, strong female relationships (nobody is being richard simmons ugh), great males who treat their women well and such great directing and acting. 

Anyway! Before I start spazzing too much on the drama unnecessarily. LOL can I say, I really love this couple? I never ship couples but these two just make you want to haha. Some things I've noticed between them:

1. They seem to laugh and joke around each other quite abit, it's like @ahhhjummahhhjo (hello!) mentioned previously, it's like they have these little jokes between them. And sometimes they seem to laugh for nothing lol. I honestly think JSM is abit of the giggly sort (I don't know her too well yet), but I like that she's herself around him
  2. I don't know LMK too well, though I've seen some of his interviews and he can be quite hyper/cheeky, I don't know if he's in character here or something, but I honestly think he's abit shyer/quieter around her - more so than usual. I was honestly abit surprised that he couldn't keep a straight face during their BTS bed scene! Another thing I've noticed also is that he tends to be the one who can't keep a straight face usually and is always the one messing up first. I find that so funny, especially since he's more senior than JSM and is technically, a more seasoned actor. 
  3. They are quite frequently around each other during breaks BTS. What I've noticed with most casts whose BTS I've seen - the actors/actresses will do their parts and then go off and spend time with their staff or something. But I've noticed them in quite a few clips sitting together looking at stuff on their phones or just randomly chatting. 
  4. Also... his gaze. Lol. Again, I don't know if he's being in character here again - but as some of us here have observed, he gazes at JSM quite abit, especially whilst she's talking. 
  5. Another thing I've noticed is that he indulges her cute antics quite abit. Be it her jokes or doing all those cute videos on her phone (lollll). He doesn't strike me as the type who would do that, so I was abit surprised seeing it a few times. 

If I've observed anything else, I'll post again, but honestly - I don't know if this is a sign that I'm too obsessed with the drama lol - if these two end up together for real, that would be so cool HA! 

Hope you're all having a good day!! :glasses:

hello! Thanks for delurking and breaking it down like that. I have shipped a drama couple before and it sank. But I was also looking for something in nothing—my old ship, they barely interacted with each other, granted they were cute when they messed up in BtS but nothing beyond that. 

LMK and JSM feel different. It’s like they are so in sync with each other and they have their own little world. Hahahah even PD-nim is kinda shipping them. 

One can only hope. And they are giving us so much material to base the ship on! Hahahah. 

But, I am on this ship now and there’s no turning back. I am a bit sad that the drama is ending but thankful that such a drama exists. 

2 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

hello! Thanks for delurking and breaking it down like that. I have shipped a drama couple before and it sank. But I was also looking for something in nothing—my old ship, they barely interacted with each other, granted they were cute when they messed up in BtS but nothing beyond that. 

LMK and JSM feel different. It’s like they are so in sync with each other and they have their own little world. Hahahah even PD-nim is kinda shipping them. 

One can only hope. And they are giving us so much material to base the ship on! Hahahah. 

But, I am on this ship now and there’s no turning back. I am a bit sad that the drama is ending but thankful that such a drama exists. 

Hehe, I love that word 'delurking'. New vocab for me after trawling these threads!

yup - ! I totally understand reading the signs 'wrongly' so to speak. For me, I initially thought the main couple from Strong Woman DBS had something going on until I saw their drama reward trip pics and they barely even spent time together lol (though i think they are good friends). So...I sometimes find it hard to be so sure of things. 

But, yeah, with JSM-LMK it does seem like they have their own little world! I know some people ship JSM with Lee Joon from their previous drama. I've not seen their BTS so can't make fair comparisons; but honestly, I'm totally on this ship now and there's no turning back. LOL. I hope the Director's cut/DVD has more BTS stuff of them! It's also my first time wanting to purchase something like that from any drama HA!

I'm super duper sad that it's ending this week too, and that filming has officially wrapped =( The withdrawal symptoms are gonna be really bad for this one. 

Here's hoping that the Jeju trip will give us some more pics :tongue:

Yeah definitely no shipping wars. So not necessary. And thank you @Ayame for starting this forum!

I haven’t seen ep 15 and I’m not sure I want to see lmk/sh cry:cry: I’m going to wait to watch both eps tomorrow instead.

I doubt LMK or JSM reads our forum. However in the slightest chance that they do — I just want to say to them: 

It was a joy to watch both of you every week! You both brought your “A” game to each and every episode to bring SH and JH to life. Thank you! Life is so stressful these days for so many people that the momentary disruption is very much welcome! 

What is even more amazing to watch is what your viewers (us included) perceived to be your genuine affection for each other — first and foremost as colleagues — as professional actors who are truly passionate about their craft. Having caring colleagues at work is such a bonus and makes the difficult tasks bearable. And makes one want look forward to go to work! That was clearly apparent in your interactions. 

And last but not least, JSM— if you’re watching any of the bts, just want to let you know that it was breathtaking to watch LMK just look at you! (And the hugs, omg!) Having been married for 20 years, I think I know a thing or two about this :wub: 

While I’m never 100% sure of anything, I’m here to celebrate the present moment and what else can one ask for??

Cheers for LMK and JSM... and for all of us (because we see real for real :tongue:)

4 hours ago, lc85 said:

Yeah definitely no shipping wars. So not necessary. And thank you @Ayame for starting this forum!

I haven’t seen ep 15 and I’m not sure I want to see lmk/sh cry:cry: I’m going to wait to watch both eps tomorrow instead.

I doubt LMK or JSM reads our forum. However in the slightest chance that they do — I just want to say to them: 

It was a joy to watch both of you every week! You both brought your “A” game to each and every episode to bring SH and JH to life. Thank you! Life is so stressful these days for so many people that the momentary disruption is very much welcome! 

What is even more amazing to watch is what your viewers (us included) perceived to be your genuine affection for each other — first and foremost as colleagues — as professional actors who are truly passionate about their craft. Having caring colleagues at work is such a bonus and makes the difficult tasks bearable. And makes one want look forward to go to work! That was clearly apparent in your interactions. 

And last but not least, JSM— if you’re watching any of the bts, just want to let you know that it was breathtaking to watch LMK just look at you! (And the hugs, omg!) Having been married for 20 years, I think I know a thing or two about this :wub: 

While I’m never 100% sure of anything, I’m here to celebrate the present moment and what else can one ask for??

Cheers for LMK and JSM... and for all of us (because we see real for real :tongue:)

Aw I love your post!! Such a sweet message :wub:

I was just mentioning in the main forum that I wished we could see more bts cuts of our main couple. It feels to me like, there were only a couple of clips? Although tvn uploaded so many lol. Here's hoping that the director's cut has more stuff of them, I seriously could watch the both of them interact with each other all day <3 I'm realllyy gonna miss them and the drama after today, SIGH =(

Hello! I know this thread is a little slow but I don't mind coming back to it and keeping the ship alive as much as I can. Thankful that this is here and honestly sad that the drama ended.

On a different note--I noticed that photos of LMK show him to be pale, a bit unshaven, and looking tired. He might be sick, no? Poor guy. 

BUT on the other hand, I'm grateful that he seems to have pics with JSM/next to her. Usually, it's hard to see the leads together at the wrap-party unless it's the cutting of the cake or something. 

3 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Hello! I know this thread is a little slow but I don't mind coming back to it and keeping the ship alive as much as I can. Thankful that this is here and honestly sad that the drama ended.

On a different note--I noticed that photos of LMK show him to be pale, a bit unshaven, and looking tired. He might be sick, no? Poor guy. 

BUT on the other hand, I'm grateful that he seems to have pics with JSM/next to her. Usually, it's hard to see the leads together at the wrap-party unless it's the cutting of the cake or something. 

I don't think he's sick,  just very tired (their schedule was crazy) I hope he'll be able to rest and get back in shape soon.

And yep I agree, I really wasn't expecting a pic of them together at the wp. We've been pretty lucky :)

Archived