Ayame

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yaay I am so happy that you created this thread!!! I was holding it in so hard in the drama thread haha, because we couldn't openly ship our SoMinKi couple there :wub: I love their chemistry to bits, and LMK's gaze on JSM is to die for!!! I started watching the drama because I was curious about their tandem, and boy I am glad to have started the drama. 

This was posted in the drama thread already, but I'll post it again here (related to the BTS):

Lol I love how close these two are. Also speaking of the the way Min Ki looks at So Min, I love this picture from the press conference back in September:

This ahjumma is delurking to join you all to caution you that shipping is bad for your mental health and is unnatural — but — OMG! These 2 take me back to high school — you know when you were a freshman and had a huge crush on this super mysterious and hot senior guy. 

I love that JSM is so energetic and playful with LMK and he is doing a great job showing restraint to be professional. But his eyes - they do not lie. (Or do they?!?)  They are doing such a great job in BTIMFL.. Whether they are only colleagues, friends, or budding lovers — watching them took me back many years, lovely memories. Thanks JSM and LMK!  Happy shipping you all... will check back often for all the bts! 

10 hours ago, lc85 said:

This ahjumma is delurking to join you all to caution you that shipping is bad for your mental health and is unnatural — but — OMG! These 2 take me back to high school — you know when you were a freshman and had a huge crush on this super mysterious and hot senior guy. 

I love that JSM is so energetic and playful with LMK and he is doing a great job showing restraint to be professional. But his eyes - they do not lie. (Or do they?!?)  They are doing such a great job in BTIMFL.. Whether they are only colleagues, friends, or budding lovers — watching them took me back many years, lovely memories. Thanks JSM and LMK!  Happy shipping you all... will check back often for all the bts! 

I love this post! I completely agree. I've shipped couples before and it's definitely not for the faint of heart. What gives me such a thrill (and some hope? haha) is the way LMK is always laughing and smiling around JSM. Not just like messing up in BTS, it's almost like they're in sync with their little jokes, etc. 

Sigh. Somebody take me down a notch or two. These two are giving me too much hope hahahahha. 

I really cannot help myself to think that Minki is interested in Songmin. This video is so sweet. The way Minki cares for Somin is more than just coworkers. He pays very special attention to Somin. If he doesn't think of her more than just a friend, means that he has a very good manner and gentleman to women.

You know the BTS I posted previously where So Min was making fun of Min Ki's wire moves when avoiding the motorcycle and Min Ki hugs her? Take your eyes for a moment from the hugging couple and watch PD-nim. From 1:16-1:20. It's very fast but my heart skipped a beat when I saw it. Watched it a couple of times. PD-nim, upon seeing Min Ki hug So Min, he cast a knowing glance at the camera. It was so fast, it was gone in a flash. But I don't know why that look got me all excited. It's like he knows something and the camera caught it. 

Am I seeing things?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

You know the BTS I posted previously where So Min was making fun of Min Ki's wire moves when avoiding the motorcycle and Min Ki hugs her? Take your eyes for a moment from the hugging couple and watch PD-nim. From 1:16-1:20. It's very fast but my heart skipped a beat when I saw it. Watched it a couple of times. PD-nim, upon seeing Min Ki hug So Min, he cast a knowing glance at the camera. It was so fast, it was gone in a flash. But I don't know why that look got me all excited. It's like he knows something and the camera caught it. 

Am I seeing things?

Thanks!

By “knowing glance”, do you mean “knowing” that his “ship” is sailing?? 

Right there with you PD-nim... wink wink :blush:

The very quick hug though - that was sweet and unexpected.. :heart: 

Can’t believe this drama will be over soon.. makes me sad! 

1 hour ago, lc85 said:

By “knowing glance”, do you mean “knowing” that his “ship” is sailing?? 

Right there with you PD-nim... wink wink :blush:

The very quick hug though - that was sweet and unexpected.. :heart: 

Can’t believe this drama will be over soon.. makes me sad! 

The BTS videos are the reason why I join this ship. Minki's eyes cannot lie. I've been observing in these BTS videos, whenever Minki looks at Somin I can feel something there. I'm glad that I am not alone who are thinking that way. I'm glad that I have more friends to join this ship:blush:.

1 hour ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

My heart is bursting. The way he looks at her. 

And the way they laugh. My heart. 

This is what I am talking about. This ship will never sink. They are very cute together. Both of them seem to enjoy shooting this scene :tongue::blush:

2 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:
My heart is bursting. The way he looks at her. 

And the way they laugh. My heart. 

I love how he's always laughing first and So Min keeps asking him, "Why are you laughing?". And even at the end, Min Ki says, "Why is this so funny?"  I love them.

Also, here's the youtube version of latest BTS:

Archived