Ayame

@MianneChan Yes that’s the IG posting. And no, I’ve not seen the show Knowing Brothers. *sigh* holding hands while walking that sounds like a romantic JSM. :blush:

I mean they could very well be colleagues who have deep admiration and respect towards each other. I get that. That’s great.  

The darn bts videos! I can’t get over them. 

That cute voiceover video (I don’t know what they are called, pardon this old lady on this thread) that they made— he can see her on the camera but he just HAD to look at her!! Twice. JSM did the same video with the actress that played HoRang.. very different vibe.  

I don’t know - maybe it’s not a big deal to “look” per se. 

And those kids - in the background when they were filming that cute video, they know something :D Lol - I’m kidding..

@raqlobster Ooohh I like the name Arsenal couple. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lc85 said:

That cute voiceover video (I don’t know what they are called, pardon this old lady on this thread) that they made— he can see her on the camera but he just HAD to look at her!! Twice. JSM did the same video with the actress that played HoRang.. very different vibe.  

And those kids - in the background when they were filming that cute video, they know something :D Lol - I’m kidding..

Wait... what BTS is this? I don't remember seeing this. Do you have a link?

1 hour ago, lc85 said:

@MianneChan Yes that’s the IG posting. And no, I’ve not seen the show Knowing Brothers. *sigh* holding hands while walking that sounds like a romantic JSM. :blush:

I mean they could very well be colleagues who have deep admiration and respect towards each other. I get that. That’s great.  

@raqlobster Ooohh I like the name Arsenal couple. 

Not only that. When they were making the kwai video in the BtS for the ancestral rights episode with the kids, after he gave a hug to the kids, his arm fell casually towards the backrest of where JSM was sitting. 

Did I get the correct BTS @lc85? And yes, I have watched that thing one too many times LOL

Thank you @ahhhjummahhhjo — yes you did! @lollyminx it’s the kwai video. And to make it more complicated, there is bts to that bts. I’ve watched those too, one too many times!

And gosh darn it - he just has to have his arm around her. And there are a few photos like that. They just seem cozy. And yes at @ahhhjummahhhjo me too! I’ve watched it so many times and the bts for the kwai video. I’m not sure what’s going on with me.:lol: This is my first “ship”, this is probably why..

We need the Jeju vacation pics..

12 minutes ago, Ayame said:

This was already posted in the main drama thread, but posting it here too, if it hasn't already. This is LMK & JSM's interview back when they did the Marie Claire photoshoot: https://shiningkorean.com/2017/11/27/interview-with-lee-min-ki-and-jung-so-min-marie-claire-2017/

Thank you @Ayame I read this very quickly just now. I actually did not read the main drama thread’s posts or commented there. So thank you for posting this here!

LMK and JSM - seriously, they have amazing insights! Now it makes sense why I feel like somehow these 2 were transformed (for lack of a better word) by this production. Anyone else have any insights? I was just commenting how JSM seems like JH in her recent IG post (the earrings, her clothes). Oh I’m probably not making any sense.. But I can definitely understand why it will be difficult for them to shed their characters.

7 hours ago, MianneChan said:

I got a little sad when I read somewhere that JSM's chemisty was better with her partner in FIS than Lee Min Ki.

Actually, I have to admit that her chemistry with Lee Joon was really good in FIS. When I also first saw the news of her being paired with Lee Min Ki, I was not really confident with their chemistry due LMK's persona. It seems that both of them are coming from two different worlds. It actually felt weird when I first saw them together.

However, when I first watched the two episodes of BTIMFL, I was really surprised with the chemistry. The way they look at each other is enough to make me feel giddy. The plot and the personalities of their characters also contributed to the butterflies. And THE BTS DID NOT REALLY HELP AT ALL. Again, this is a first for me to have this feeling towards a Kdrama couple. 

SoMinKi is like peanut butter and jelly. The consistency PB and J are very different and their tastes are also very distinct. But when they are combined together, they taste PHENOMENAL. An explosion of flavors - sweet, tangy, salty, buttery etc. will come out from your mouth and it is possible that you may never go back from eating the PB and J separately that's why you eat them together instead. That's how I feel between the chemistry of LMK and JSM. That's why it will be really hard for me to watch them being paired with other actors. 

I have watched a lot of Kdramas before and it was really easy for me to get over the couple even though their chemistry is something to die for. The last time I felt this way was also with JSM - when she was paired with Kim Hyun Joong in Playful Kiss. I shipped them for years but I had to let go because of KHJs present scandal. 

I also realized that her interactions with KHJ were not really as warm as LMK's. She may be joking a lot around him but you can definitely a line/disparity between them - a well loved idol being paired with a newbie. And I don't want to uh, compare but, uh, KHJ, er, unlike LMK is not, uh, that much gentlemanly, er, towards her during the bts. KHJs gestures towards her in the bts made me rethink about their relationship and had to admit to myself that theirs was a purely sunbae/hoobae relationship only.

I was only a teenager way back then and was too delusional to believe that something was going on between them. Now that I'm older, it is finally easier not to ship the woori couple because of my past experiences with previous onscreen couples. Many onscreen couples were really comfortable to each other and like to joke around during filming who did not end up together but still remained good friends until the end. I hope that SoMinKi will still remain as good friends even if they end up marrying other people *sobs*.

I also believe that LMK is thankful to JSM not only as an actress whom he have worked with but also as a friend who is very accepting of him despite his previous scandal. It should be natural and understandable for JSM to keep a distance from LMK because of this but she chose to be very friendly, goofy and accepting towards him. I'm also very grateful to JSM because of that.

3 hours ago, alivingparadox24 said:

FANFICS. YES. KEEP THE FLAME BURNING INSIDE BECAUSE MY HEART CANNOT TAKE THIS SADNESS ANYMORE. I NEED MORE FLUFFsmut AND STUFFsmut and more smut

Yeah! Fanfics! @ahhhjummahhhjo can you post the link of your fanfics here? I don't like going through the main drama page because the posts (blaming Jiho and everything) gets to my nerves and stresses me out. Lol.

For those who are interested... i think some of the staffs are already setting off to Jeju island today? I just saw one staff updating in ig about it and the location is at Gimpo airport with hashtag jejuisland. Someone also posted in instagram that apparently she saw the main casts at the airport?? I guess their Jeju trip is starting today.

30 minutes ago, lividc said:

For those who are interested... i think some of the staffs are already setting off to Jeju island today? I just saw one staff updating in ig about it and the location is at Gimpo airport with hashtag jejuisland.

YES WE'RE ALL EARS TELL US MORE

55 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

Actually, I have to admit that her chemistry with Lee Joon was really good in FIS. When I also first saw the news of her being paired with Lee Min Ki, I was not really confident with their chemistry due LMK's persona. It seems that both of them are coming from two different worlds. It actually felt weird when I first saw them together.

However, when I first watched the two episodes of BTIMFL, I was really surprised with the chemistry. The way they look at each other is enough to make me feel giddy. The plot and the personalities of their characters also contributed to the butterflies. And THE BTS DID NOT REALLY HELP AT ALL. Again, this is a first for me to have this feeling towards a Kdrama couple. 

SoMinKi is like peanut butter and jelly. The consistency PB and J are very different and their tastes are also very distinct. But when they are combined together, they taste PHENOMENAL. An explosion of flavors - sweet, tangy, salty, buttery etc. will come out from your mouth and it is possible that you may never go back from eating the PB and J separately that's why you eat them together instead. That's how I feel between the chemistry of LMK and JSM. That's why it will be really hard for me to watch them being paired with other actors. 

Now that I'm older, it is finally easier not to ship the woori couple because of my past experiences with previous onscreen couples. Many onscreen couples were really comfortable to each other and like to joke around during filming who did not end up together but still remained good friends until the end. I hope that SoMinKi will still remain as good friends even if they end up marrying other people *sobs*.

I also believe that LMK is thankful to JSM not only as an actress whom he have worked with but also as a friend who is very accepting of him despite his previous scandal. It should be natural and understandable for JSM to keep a distance from LMK because of this but she chose to be very friendly, goofy and accepting towards him. I'm also very grateful to JSM because of that.

I was also hesitant about their chemisty at first. I only saw the preview way before I started watching the show. I know JSM but I only hear of LMK. When I started watching, I am still unsure about the chemisty. Well, I'm not looking much into that because I enjoy the show. However, that changed when they kissed in Ep. 11. Totally. They have this unusual chemisty and seeing the BTS, I tried to remain composed as to not ship these two. I try to rationalize things so I won't fall for it. However, I still fell. Who wouldn't fall for them while watching the BTS for the kiss scene in Ep 11? Just how LMK looks at JSM when she's not looking and their super close conversation AND LMK TAKING HER PICTURES!!! I mean if it's part of the show, wouldn't a staff do it? Lol.

Also, there's that BTS were they sat beside each other while eating. I know it's not a big thing however somehow I wasn't expecting it. I thought she would sit with her staff or something but they sad beside each other. The way they interact even in between takes or whenever they are on break warms my heart. 

I love how you compared them to peanut butter and jelly. In the Philippines, we also have our version of unlikely but well loved food pairings ("dinuguan" and "puto", and "champorado" and "tuyo". You can search for it if you want.) LSM and LMK are so different however they just have this certain connection and chemistry that it makes it hard to just look away.

There's also one BTS on the date scene when LMK and JSM are looking on JSM's phone together. When he saw the cameraman, his facial expression was like super shocked and like he was caught HAHAHA. 

1 hour ago, lc85 said:

Thank you @ahhhjummahhhjo — yes you did! @lollyminx it’s the kwai video. And to make it more complicated, there is bts to that bts. I’ve watched those too, one too many times!

And gosh darn it - he just has to have his arm around her. And there are a few photos like that. They just seem cozy. And yes at @ahhhjummahhhjo me too! I’ve watched it so many times and the bts for the kwai video. I’m not sure what’s going on with me.:lol:

That's the BTS of the BTS lol! I also saw his hand was just there while they were doing a whole video and he just took it out when it ended. Lol. Sneeky. XD I also love his interaction with the kids. ❤

I never thought a woman can look thirsty yet still look so beautiful like this. Her hair makes her look even prettier (she should keep the extension lol, I didn't like her short hair in FIS).

24327353_204803590065120_144311544531700

JSM really is something. Can't blame if her co-stars fell for her at some point. :D

37 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

I love how you compared them to peanut butter and jelly. In the Philippines, we also have our version of unlikely but well loved food pairings ("dinuguan" and "puto", and "champorado" and "tuyo". You can search for it if you want.) LSM and LMK are so different however they just have this certain connection and chemistry that it makes it hard to just look away

Hi po! Pilipino din po ako! lol what a small world (I'm also a Filipino for those who cannot understand hahahahaha). I had to give PB and J as an example to make it more generic xD

39 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

There's also one BTS on the date scene when LMK and JSM are looking on JSM's phone together. When he saw the cameraman, his facial expression was like super shocked and like he was caught HAHAHA. 

I thought I was the only one who noticed that! It shouldn't be really a big deal since both of them are only staring at the phone but he looked really shocked as if they were doing something fishy. Ha! 

40 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

Also, there's that BTS were they sat beside each other while eating. I know it's not a big thing however somehow I wasn't expecting it. I thought she would sit with her staff or something but they sad beside each other. The way they interact even in between takes or whenever they are on break warms my heart. 

I wasn't also expecting JSM to sit beside LMK during their break. I actually shouted and jumped for joy after seeing that clip that my siblings had to put me on tranquilizers immediately lol jk. 

@MianneChan here you go. I’ve got two stories:

This was written before the finale—

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1304180/by-the-book-becausethisismyfirstlife

This was written after the finale—

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1305578/because-this-is-our-first-day-becausethisismyfirstlife-namsehee-yoonjiho

Both are ongoing. Feedback would be greatly appreciated! :wink:

24 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Posted this in the drama forum as well... but check Wonseok's IG post! They're already in Jeju!

Why do I feel like I miss seeing LMK? I was seriously happy when I saw him. I'm weird :D

Minseok teased Somin about her shoe size. :D

Are they the same age? He didn't call her noona..

31 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

JUST SAW IT TOO. SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS BUT I AM SCREAMINGGGGG

take a look at the LAST PICTUREEEE

Understandable lol my heart pumped extra beats!

Now I am seeing LMK in their Jeju pics, not SH. I hope the cast and crew will have a great time bonding esp JSM and LMK.

Shipping LMK and JSM is inevitable.

I took a screenshot of their Jeju pics and cropped PBE and KMS, sorry guys.

Archived