Ayame

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, MianneChan said:

Why do I feel like I miss seeing LMK? I was seriously happy when I saw him. I'm weird :D

Minseok teased Somin about her shoe size. :D

Are they the same age? He didn't call her noona..

Btw about min seok teasing her shoe size, its reminds me on eps 2 (if im not mistake, when ji hoo desperately trying to avoid se hee and it turns out se hee already at home) ji hoo pointed out the "owner (boomi) big shoes" and its 275mm kkkkk 

so why min seok refers those size? #mydeluluflyinghigh

And @lollyminx i thought its from one of BTS, that "oppa" thing :D 

After watching somin ig's live for 2nd times, did min ki sing along with melomance song? (not only humming) bcoz i heard husky voice, it cant be somin's rite?? every small and single things for shipper like me, just too precious to ignore.

6 hours ago, lollyminx said:

@ahhhjummahhhjo I remember hearing her call Lee Minki oppa in one of the BTS. :)

She totally does! In the BTS shooting the after breakfast kiss. It's quick, but she calls him Oppa right after the director gives him a hard time for his shoulders being too broad <3 (she says "oppa yo?" around 1:12 into the video) ^_^

15 minutes ago, jaybs said:

She totally does! In the BTS shooting the after breakfast kiss. It's quick, but she calls him Oppa right after the director gives him a hard time for his shoulders being too broad <3 (she says "oppa yo?" around 1:12 into the video) ^_^

U can also hear her call him oppa at 1:51 in this bts

1 hour ago, xz2m17 said:

At the dinner party on Jeju island , Minki and Somin were sitting face to face,  super sweet.

I wonder who else is with them at the table. It seems like they always are together....although I want them to be beside each other. haha

Who's IG is this?

6 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Me too, I have a migraine and thus I was terrorizing my family. Then the photos came up and I couldn't stop smiling/silent shrieking. I know it may be cold out there in Jeju so I hope they keep each other warm bwahahahaha.

Also, there are tangerines in Jeju. I hope they see that and have a good laugh. 

Dear, can I request a fanfic for sominki during their times at jeju?pleaseeee jaebalyo~~~~komapta in advance.kkkkk

I was on the main drama thread when I saw this one under "HOT TOPICS". So the party has moved here, ey? :lol: Can I join in the fun although I don't ship them? I can understand why you all are squee-ing in here; these two seem close IRL! I noticed from all the BTS videos that they like hanging out together even during break times and in between takes. From a neutral non-shipper perspective, they always looked like they were in their own little world, e.g. taking Kwai videos or playing with the hair roller. Based on most drama BTS videos I've seen, this isn't the always the case. Usually, I see stylists or managers hovering around their stars, fixing their hair/clothes or giving them heat packs or fans. I don't think I've seen much of that with JSM & LMK? I noticed JSM always had her own mirror on hand & even rolled her own bangs. And they were always talking or playing around with each other instead of paying attention to the BTS cameras. They seem to have a comfortable friendship going on. Perhaps that's why their acting chemistry is one of the best I've seen. If I were to speculate, I would say that LMK has a little crush on JSM, but she treats him like a close oppa or senior. Then again, it might just be LMK being in character even when the cameras aren't rolling. He did look like he was really into being Se-hee, and I don't think he's shed the character yet. 

10 minutes ago, velvetine said:

Why does he always look so grumpy in the photos lol. Nam Se Hee mode on..

Last pic.. He was indeed face to face with Somin when eating. Kim Ga-Eun was sitting besides her (purple clothes, can also be seen in @xz2m17's video)

He seems jealous though.hahahha

10 minutes ago, velvetine said:

Why does he always look so grumpy in the photos lol. Nam Se Hee mode on..

Last pic.. He was indeed face to face with Somin when eating. Kim Ga-Eun was sitting besides her (purple clothes, can also be seen in @xz2m17's video)

He seems jealous though.hahahha

Archived