[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

Wow, did not know this shipper paradise is so fun and has so many people with the eyes of a hawk. I did not see most of what u all have pointed out here.  Lots of attentive and detective mind here.  

I think we will get more clues when he answers questions about HJW when he is with his bands after HS.  The rest might give him away.  Lol.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its funny to read all your intuition guys, i myself saw those photos, but in my mind does minhyuk do this capturing of photos of hajiwon for promotion purposes? I know this is his 1st male lead role? But as some fans says he does have chemistry with her other otp in other dramas. Did he do this kind of promotion with others capturing photos of his otp and post it in insta? With regards to the photo with d mothers,i would think of maybe inroducing both but as to why? I guess they r close to even getting breakfast together...hihihi, but isn't it nice for them to do this thing despite of busy sched...but really I find Minhyuk enjoying filming with hajiwon in bts...i just have a question,are korean men not allowed to get married before their military enlistment?

Lol soo many crazy minds.. Dissecting each of the pics posted by these two lol.. Next time these two will have to be careful before posting any stuff lol:ph34r:

Reminder guys: avoid quoting pics, gifs and videos.. If your quoting then just remove the pic, gifs or videos.. 

it's soompi rules.. Let's follow the rules and also have fun in this thread:D

1 hour ago, valc22 said:

Calm down guys...ummm...the caption was actually saying “please give a lot of love to the song” but not “i love u”...the poor ig translator

rough translation:

As soon as he was discharged from army, he sings good song for us, yubin hyung hehehehe “miss you” (the song title) please give it a lot of love #sungyubin #missyou

Valc22, you could understand korean? Great to have you around, your service will be much needed.:heart:

@jaehyun007 i doubt guys are not allowed to get married before military service in south korea, it's just tough i guess. Sg has mandatory conscription too but u have to go at 18 after high school, for 2 years, so that's a bit young for marriage :wink: you can defer in some situations, usually if u get into med sch locally or u get a govt scholarahip. Anw it works out cause a majority of guys enter uni after army so it helps with relationships too cause they are naturally more mature hahaaha

I do have friends who were together in high school and made it through the 2 years. Anw from what I have seen of other k stars it's not like they dont have some off days... of course it will still be hard but 2 years passes pretty quickly. 

27 minutes ago, JacquelinQ said:

I am wondering if they will promote this drama together after it ended. As i know CNBLUE will having their tour (concert) in November. Maybe we able to see them later at MBC Drama Awards 2017 in December.

Hope soo.. I want them to be together in the MBC Drama Awards.. Hope they both get some awards too.. 

5 hours ago, disasterpiece13 said:

Did KMH took this photo? because I can see the car GPS in the right side, like a reflection from the car window

Hi! Looks like he did. I can see the reflection of his eyes on the upper left corner of the picture, :wub:

5 hours ago, valc22 said:

Not sure if anyone noticed this already :heart: their hands:wub:

Too comfy for comfort, :D 

@disasterpiece13 

Not only that. When she walked away all of a sudden, Seowon wasn't planning to follow her but Minhyuk told him "let's go" (follow her). It shows how much he respects her decisions LOL

When Minhyuk did a dialogue mistake, he panicked. Ha Jiwon took the fan and held it for him to help him get rid of the stress. Haha At first he wanted to take it from her cz he didn't want to burden her probably haha Very thoughtful.

4 hours ago, arore4eva said:

I'm 110% sure KMH took this photo.. we can see clearly his reflection face from that glass at the top picture on left. Sorry my broken english lol. I want to point this before but i dunno how to post a picture lol. 

The puzzle here is.. why he need to post the same photo like jiwon eonnie? Plus with his face reflection? Did he want to tell us that he snap the both photos? 

Actually, come to think about it, the first one from his ig was taken by him because you can see his reflection. The 2nd one I guess is taking by the staff/filming crew as the timing was the same and her position was exactly the same. If he were to take a 2nd shot, she would have moved slightly.  

Regarding military service, I think the South Korean men have to do their service latest by 30 yrs old. There are some who choose to do earlier, one of the younger actors (forgot his name) completed his service at age of early 20s. 

Sure one can get married anytime even before military service. Just that they will be away for 2 yrs and if they had a wife, the wife will just have to wait for them to be discharged during that time. 

11 hours ago, coppersun said:

Sorry type half way .... I'm always a shipper hoping she will find someone to love n take care of her.

I absolutely agree with you. I want her to get married and have a happy family soon. Best if she can get married by next  year :D. I worry for Korean actresses after 40, they may not get very good roles after that, some lucky ones may still get some drama...but definitely this industry is not a place to stay till retirement, at some point it is better  to do work behind the scene. 

Good men around her age or older would either be married already or in a stable relationship, so she may not have a lot of choices but to look for younger men.  Thankfully, her youthful look is a blessing and she can take men up to 10 yrs (or more) her junior. I hope she will find a fine bold young man that dare ask for her hand...meantime, we just have to keep KMH in that list, lol. 

3 minutes ago, monki said:

I absolutely agree with you. I want her to get married and have a happy family soon. Best if she can get married by next  year :D. I worry for Korean actresses after 40, they may not get very good roles after that, some lucky ones may still get some drama...but definitely this industry is not a place to stay till retirement, at some point it is better  to do work behind the scene. 

Good men around her age or older would either be married already or in a stable relationship, so she may not have a lot of choices but to look for younger men.  Thankfully, her youthful look is a blessing and she can take men up to 10 yrs (or more) her junior. I hope she will find a fine bold young man that dare ask for her hand...meantime, we just have to keep KMH in that list, lol. 

Indeed HJW is a great gal and actress and deserve a good man but i guess cos she is so focus on her career and being so successful, leave her little time for romance and it take a very bold confident man to go after her. Not that many eligible ones i guess.  

While she look really youthful, she is not getting any younger and should indeed start family soon.  No so good if she do want children. Lol, i sounds like a naggy mom. 

1 minute ago, cslove said:

Indeed HJW is a great gal and actress and deserve a good man but i guess cos she is so focus on her career and being so successful, leave her little time for romance and it take a very bold confident man to go after her. Not that many eligible ones i guess.  

While she look really youthful, she is not getting any younger and should indeed start family soon.  No so good if she do want children. Lol, i sounds like a naggy mom. 

Yup, biological clock is ticking, if she wants children, she has to get married in 2 yrs. It is kind of a rush but I am sure her mother is just as anxious as some of her fans like us. Unless she doesnt want to get married but just want romance, then no problem. I think her children will be so beautiful like her if she ever have any.

14 minutes ago, cslove said:

This here, is my worry.

Hi everyone!:heart:. The industry tend to prefer younger actors and actresses and as u age,it tells on you physically too.Nobody knows what happened in her love life  cos she ain't telling but I'm sure considering the family she came from she sure wanna settle down

It's late where i am but i had some further thoughts about the cafe photo so I'll just post them 

@hikaru_dawn i think you said you followed the chinese forums for hb and hjw - i followed at the height of the SeGa craze in the rest of Asia, around end 2011 to early 2012, do you remember there was apparently some lady who had inside info on them meeting up after SeGa who was posting about it on naver and daun (daum?) And that info made it to the chinese forums? The lady stopped posting after a short time, and i have no idea whether she was just a deluded fan but theres no smoke without fire right..? There was never anything formally reported abt them either in the Korean tabloids.  

Then after shk and sjk announced their engagement it was only then that it transpired that the Korean paparazzi actually had pics from the night they got engaged.

So the cafe pic piqued my interest because to me (as i was saying) it seems to me that hjw is an actress who is influential enough such that she would have a say over what the paparazzi (who have shown themselves to be super powerful) and 3rd parties eg the cafe owner should be posting about her esp since the cafe post was probably endorsement related to some extent? 

Anw ok my husband thinks i am being lame so i gtg! Just sharing thoughts.  Hahaha  goodnight

Archived