[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

1 hour ago, monki said:

Regarding military service, I think the South Korean men have to do their service latest by 30 yrs old. There are some who choose to do earlier, one of the younger actors (forgot his name) completed his service at age of early 20s. 

Sure one can get married anytime even before military service. Just that they will be away for 2 yrs and if they had a wife, the wife will just have to wait for them to be discharged during that time. 

Yeah! Just like Sungmin Super junior, he married before enlistment military service. How pity this newlywed

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, cslove said:

Indeed HJW is a great gal and actress and deserve a good man but i guess cos she is so focus on her career and being so successful, leave her little time for romance and it take a very bold confident man to go after her. Not that many eligible ones i guess.  

While she look really youthful, she is not getting any younger and should indeed start family soon.  No so good if she do want children. Lol, i sounds like a naggy mom. 

For her age is just numbers ....her body is way younger than her age , Olay did a test on her gum 6 yrs ago her body age is that of early 20 if I'm not wrong.

8 hours ago, arore4eva said:

Might be when he gave it he joke said that chocolate looks like her.. same haircut n color hahahaha :D:D

*continue delulu*

This is so funny! She does look like the mushroom biscuit! Hahaha! Some people said she looks like Dora and I thought that was funny. But Mushroom biscuit is funnier!  HJW is the cutest mushroom I know! :D

12 hours ago, disasterpiece13 said:

You mean by 5th photo, this one right? Oh yeah, I didn't see HJW's reflection. Was that one of the scene. I knew I saw that green top worn by HJW in one of the scenes before. Hehehe, and look at the comment by nurlatifah, I can't understand but I can sense they are dissecting the photos too! Hahahah!

Right! Thx for posting it lol~ This is probably the day they went grocery shopping tgt:tongue: juz wondering why he always chooses pics with reflections like this, and the 8th one...i feel like he is trying to tell ppl "I took that pic"...haha that's suspicious...

12 hours ago, urie888 said:

Come here because the minhyuk posting on his IG. And lol yeah im also confused with the caption..we need somebody like @valc22 to make a rough translation.. these is the problem with international fans who doesnt understand korean like me :lol:

11 hours ago, monki said:

Valc22, you could understand korean? Great to have you around, your service will be much needed.:heart:

I learnt korean years ago, can't understand completely but I think is enough to do some rough translations haha I'll try my best:D

juz to add on to my previous post...with a closeup at their hands, esp MH's finger

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, lemonysnicket said:

It's late where i am but i had some further thoughts about the cafe photo so I'll just post them 

@hikaru_dawn i think you said you followed the chinese forums for hb and hjw - i followed at the height of the SeGa craze in the rest of Asia, around end 2011 to early 2012, do you remember there was apparently some lady who had inside info on them meeting up after SeGa who was posting about it on naver and daun (daum?) And that info made it to the chinese forums? The lady stopped posting after a short time, and i have no idea whether she was just a deluded fan but theres no smoke without fire right..? There was never anything formally reported abt them either in the Korean tabloids.  

Then after shk and sjk announced their engagement it was only then that it transpired that the Korean paparazzi actually had pics from the night they got engaged.

So the cafe pic piqued my interest because to me (as i was saying) it seems to me that hjw is an actress who is influential enough such that she would have a say over what the paparazzi (who have shown themselves to be super powerful) and 3rd parties eg the cafe owner should be posting about her esp since the cafe post was probably endorsement related to some extent? 

Anw ok my husband thinks i am being lame so i gtg! Just sharing thoughts.  Hahaha  goodnight

Thanks for sharing. We can only guess but can never be sure. Of course, the look of it was their photo was taken secretly (before they even had a chance to sit down). If ever_muse wanted endorsement of cafe by the actors, wouldn't they take a proper frontal picture? These days, the social media is so powerful (unlike 6-7 yrs ago) and their pictures could be snapped anywhere by anyone who see them without their approval or knowing. 

So, lemonysnicket, I think you are saying that HJW knew that their photo had been taken but didn't object to it being posted on SM? If you were right, what would be her motivation? Was it to generate publicity for her drama?

To me, her motivation wasn't very important,  the fact remains that they went out with their families (usually actors are protective of their families) and had their photo snapped by 3rd party.  

I didn't know about HJW yet during SeGe time, but from what I read, the two co-stars that netizens shipped her a lot with were HB and JCW? (Not so much with LSG and LJW correct?)

I think she liked HB because she did say that she felt jealous when seeing HB's kiss scenes with other actresses. Why didn't they get together? Was it because HB was already with SHK then?

About touching of hand, another one showed clearly that KMH touched HJW's hand was in the kissing scene bts when they were seated on the parapet wall drinking beer.  KMH was pretending to be drinking beer that cracked HJW up. He then bend sideway towards her , her lifting up her left hand showed his hand was placed on top of hers....for those who are always watching for physical contacts between the two...hahaha

13 minutes ago, monki said:

About touching of hand, another one showed clearly that KMH touched HJW's hand was in the kissing scene bts when they were seated on the parapet wall drinking beer.  KMH was pretending to be drinking beer that cracked HJW up. He then bend sideway towards her , her lifting up her left hand showed his hand was placed on top of hers....for those who are always watching for physical contacts between the two...hahaha

the one that i post, his finger was like sliding through her forearm to her hand...that feels like...idk how to explain it by words:flushed: i saw that too haha, made another gif lol, any others?

giphy.gif

@monki the speculation then was that he'd alr broken up w SHK but just didn't announce it - that was announced just before he enlisted!

Yeah, i agree w your comments in general, just hearkening back to my past ships haha. 

From what i know, HB and JCW were the two co-Stars in recent years with the strongest ships . There is a LJW HJW thread on soompi  (I'm looking at some of us here lol) and although i generally participated in that one (she really has v good chemistry w all her male co-stars) i wasn't THAT convinced - unlike this time hahahaha. I probably haven't been this into a drama and OTP since SeGa. Which i think says a lot ..... but thats just me, plenty of others would disagree. Haha

I know i said many a times but i really think the stroking of her head to shoulders during bts of the waking up from KH's ops showed how close is KMH to HJW.  

Lol, HJW also look happy to be making KMH cry with her superb acting skills. 

1 hour ago, lemonysnicket said:

@monki the speculation then was that he'd alr broken up w SHK but just didn't announce it - that was announced just before he enlisted!

Yeah, i agree w your comments in general, just hearkening back to my past ships haha. 

From what i know, HB and JCW were the two co-Stars in recent years with the strongest ships . There is a LJW HJW thread on soompi  (I'm looking at some of us here lol) and although i generally participated in that one (she really has v good chemistry w all her male co-stars) i wasn't THAT convinced - unlike this time hahahaha. I probably haven't been this into a drama and OTP since SeGa. Which i think says a lot ..... but thats just me, plenty of others would disagree. Haha

I also thought HB was interested and continue to be until he got together with this young actress now. 

1 hour ago, lemonysnicket said:

What is so special about this time? LOL

This is my first time shipping OTP couples in real life and in real time, lol. As I never had my heart broken before in shipping actors, hence my enthusiasm is generally high (not to mention the fun that comes along with it like playing detective etc....) LOL.

18 hours ago, happyy said:

The comment from Indonesia language, nurlatifah says the 5th n 8th pics reveal KMH's reflect

ion, why does KMH post these pics? Maybe he want to tell everyone that he is the person who takes the pics. Sorry abt my english

KMH did not think of how a photo will come out when he was taking the pictures. Same with us when we take photos , we don't think or analyse so much right?

Anyway, he had nothing to hide so no need to be super careful when taking or posting pictures. This will be good for us as we can dissect and speculate more beyond what meets the eyes. LOL

21 hours ago, disasterpiece13 said:

Here it is :)

Thanks diasterpiece13, this video is quite funny. I can see the LSW is a very funny person, should be a lot of laughter when he and HJW are together. It also mentioned that KH proposes to SEJ, is this a translation problem or will there be a proposal?

By the way, why is your username called disasterpiece13? I have always wanted to ask.:tongue:

When KMH was asked which actress make the best partner, he said HJW. I think he was being truthful and didn't say it because they were promoting HS, I really think that HJW is the best co-star any male actor can ask for.

I also think that HMH's acting was getting better in the later episodes compared to beginning of the drama, it looks more and more natural. Is anyone thinking the same  like me?

im just shipping for fun n enjoying it this time cos being heart broken many times  n sad that the ship does not sail:(:D !Did nurse pyo drop a hint by saying "are they dating n flirting "in one of the bts when both keep laughing. I was wondering why would she said that haha wild imagination!:wub:

wow this thread is fast moving..  i woke up and back read almost 4 pages hahahaha.. 

i usually dont RL ship too cause its just a heartbreak in waiting..  seeing your ship sunk haist... 

but my last OTP ship sails well ...  hoping this one will too hehehehe :lol:

I might not be a regular visitor here cos my Lee dong wook-lee Da hae and moon Chae won-song joong ki shipper heart got broken into a million pieces and I'm still nursing my wounds but I'll pop in now and then cos I'm always interested in anything that has to do with minhyuk. Thanks @icyphoenix 

@monki yes i totally agree KMH acting got better as the drama went on .

As for why this drama and bts seems different, i said before in the other thread - there's a kind of innocence I have not seen in a while. Maybe it's cause of KMH age and stage of life. It suits the characters of SEJ and KH too. The innocence of a first love - or if not one's first, then the innocence of a pure love. 

Sorry i wanted to add - it was clear to me from YE character on the show that she made use of KH and probably also used womanly wiles (u know what i mean...) to keep him hooked. Whereas with SEJ they had a very proper and innocent falling in love process (also why I agree the romance is paced correctly in the show).  

@cnblueminhyuk you were on the ldw ldh ship too? Haha i was on that ship for soooo long though i think i wasnt invested enough to get my heart broken. But they were sweet. Esp ldh before she got further work done to her face zzzz. Hope to see you here. Don't worry i think we are all older and more rational  Lol. Just enjoy playing detective as Monki has said

1 hour ago, monki said:

I also think that HMH's acting was getting better in the later episodes compared to beginning of the drama, it looks more and more natural. Is anyone thinking the same  like me?

Me too, agreeing with you. I thought this is quite naturally as they will be more immerse in their characters as they go along. 

I think hard to find actress like HJW who can immerse in her role since day 1. Lol.

Oh my, some might think this is not a so nice position but i find it quite man.  Frankly, i much preferred the manly KMH to the super cute KMH when he just debut. He is so super charming man now with his deep gentle voice. 

I can always like HJW's co lead man, but most attracted to KMH. 

qwMLICk.jpg&key=124a3a3352efd3cfaa24bb70

Archived