[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

@cslove i totally prefer the more manly KMH haha. No offence to his fans but i was looking at his instagram pics in the interests of this ship and i was like... errrr. Ok... ??? [No words ] i only like the ones which came after HS. Hahahaha. 

But he's been very good and natural in HS, as has HJW. which makes me feel like this is probably pretty close to their natural selves. During ttwwnil HJW said that she was feminine like Ha Na in the show irl, and although she was good in the role I didn't feel she was as effortless as she is as SEJ. Ha Na was a bit of a princess, which HJW totally doesn't strike me as. I don't know about her other dramas besides SeGa, if anyone has input they can give it :)

And same for KMH, maybe before HS he was  just "packaged"  different way (drummer in young Kpop band) 

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cnblueminhyuk said:

I might not be a regular visitor here cos my Lee dong wook-lee Da hae and moon Chae won-song joong ki shipper heart got broken into a million pieces and I'm still nursing my wounds but I'll pop in now and then cos I'm always interested in anything that has to do with minhyuk. Thanks @icyphoenix 

Good that KMH's fan joined us here. How can we ship properly without fans from both sides, LOL

@lemonysnicket Minhyuk is a very pure and shy guy. I think this is why you can feel innocence in his chemitry/interaction with Ha Jiwon. I'm not saying that cz I'm his fan but if you watch him on varieties and read his interviews and how his bandmates describe him, you'll see how pure he is. Plus, he is a very calm person. He won't talk unless you ask him. The way he acts with Ha Jion shows how comfortable he feels around her. I'm so happy to see him like this.

I'm loving all these skinship gifs girls. Keep them coming haha

@valc22valc22 there is 2 instance that he slides his fingers like he wanted to grab her hand,1 u post and d other bts where he took d fan for her at d end of d bts...one thing that i believe they r close is bts where he caress her nape down then just slide his hand naturally at jiwons front...its just normal like a couple does..well I'm gonna enjoy this moment of them filming together...i just felt it,normally I just watch korean drama but i never lurk into this kind of thing but i dont know why my eyes captured this two.i hope for d impossible :D:wub:

3 hours ago, cslove said:

I know i said many a times but i really think the stroking of her head to shoulders during bts of the waking up from KH's ops showed how close is KMH to HJW.  

Lol, HJW also look happy to be making KMH cry with her superb acting skills. 

I also thought HB was interested and continue to be until he got together with this young actress now. 

@cnblueminhyuk ever mentioned in the other thread that MH was like that and would cry when his team members cried...but when someone cried, we cry because we identify with the person's pain. This is a bit different because there was no pain and everyone was merely acting. If he cried (even though not required) even in a fake acting scene because his co-star cried, it shows that he was absorbed into the scene and his comforting act of stroking her was probably involuntary because he truly wanted to comfort her.

I generally don't take obvious bts scenes very seriously, but I would agree with you @cslove on this one. 

Of course HJW would be happy to be able to make MH cry, it was a compliment and affirmation of her acting.

HB was interested? Why no action? It has been years since he broke up with SHK...I am disappointed that he let go of such a great woman. HJW said her last relationship was like 15 yrs ago (those older fans of hers please confirm), maybe she only treated HB as a good friend. 

27 minutes ago, jaehyun007 said:

@valc22valc22 there is 2 instance that he slides his fingers like he wanted to grab her hand,1 u post and d other bts where he took d fan for her at d end of d bts...one thing that i believe they r close is bts where he caress her nape down then just slide his hand naturally at jiwons front...its just normal like a couple does..well I'm gonna enjoy this moment of them filming together...i just felt it,normally I just watch korean drama but i never lurk into this kind of thing but i dont know why my eyes captured this two.i hope for d impossible :D:wub:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I think I'm addicted to making gifs lmao it's already 4am...it's so much fun  

1 hour ago, lemonysnicket said:

@cslove i totally prefer the more manly KMH haha. No offence to his fans but i was looking at his instagram pics in the interests of this ship and i was like... errrr. Ok... ??? [No words ] i only like the ones which came after HS.

And same for KMH, maybe before HS he was  just "packaged"  different way (drummer in young Kpop band) 

Let me eplain a thing about Minhyuk. He really is naturally cute. He doesn't act cute and he doesn't like to act cute. When you ask him to act cute, he just can't and he cringes. He was surprised when a MC said people thought he was cute. Even his members were surprises and said he was manly and even scary sometimes. lol So all these cute photos were not forced. He is really naturally cute and you will know that when you get to know him better.The thing about CNBLUE and Minhyuk is that they are not like the kpop idols. They are manly, have a mature way of thinking, don't put too much make up and don't wear flashy clothes, make the music they like and they feel comfortable with even if it might cause them losing fans. It's probably because they are a band not a dance group. You can check their interviews as a proof. I think Minhyuk has already showed maturity and wiseness in the presscon of Hospital Ship.

i might be on the less-popular side of SeGa pairing, but somehow i didn't really ship the OTP (HJW and HB), or at least not as much as this HS pairing.

i mean i like HJW, i watched most of her dramas, and SeGa is one of her dramas i like the most (alongside TK2H). but i don't really care much about HB there, i don't know was it his characterization or what.

as for KMH, in his previous dramas, i didn't really notice him. all i knew was that he's that cute drummer from CNBlue. so yeah, i didn't really care much about him as well.

but i think of all HJW's dramas and her co-stars, KMH is the only one that made me want to ship them hard, on-screen and off-screen.

their chemistry is superb, and they look super comfortable with each other.

from HJW's side it's probably due to her acting skill, and i think she's one of those female actress who can bring out the best in her co-stars, but these BTS showing the increasing skinship's level isn't helping my poor drama-shipper heart, so screw that and go-shipper!

definitely will write some fics to please my imaginations.

in the meantime, allow me to join you all, chingus! :D

Awww @lovegirl92 you are so sweet. (Not being patronising.) i don't remember when I was last into a boyband or singer. Actually growing up I was a very emo and angry teen, was never into say BSB. Maybe 98 degrees but that's only cause i thought they sang well. I listened to lots of Green Day. Hahahahaha. Much later in life I discovered the joys of pop - i must confess i went for the SM entertainment concert in Singapore in... 2012,2013ish? This was after I'd been working for a while lol. Cause a male friend wanted to see SNSD. Had an awesome time screaming OPPA OPPA when superjunior came on. I realise this means I probably saw CNBlue live as well but it didn't register.  

I think it's great they play their own instruments! Not much of that nowadays... 

Sorry my bad, i shouldn't say boyband. Just "band" :tongue:

@dugeundugeun although i was on the HB HJW ship i know what you mean. I stayed on it mainly for HJW if that makes sense. After a while i also didnt see what was that great about HB except that he made a lovely woman happy during a down period in her life (she was depressed before filming SeGa if i remember correctly - something about not being able to get out of her Sector 7 role and also exhaustion) 

3 hours ago, coppersun said:

Hjw 's good friends Han hye jin married baseball player younger by 8yrs , singer beak ji young 9yrs dfferent  both hv kids n blissful.Hope she can find her LOVE now at this MOMENT!

Thank you @coppersun. This is encouraging and moving esp when I watched Beak Ji Young being proposed to by Jeong Seok Won during her concert. 

Yes, there is hope, seize the moment. 

ps: why are Korean guys so good looking? Even a soccer player looks so good. LOL.

10 minutes ago, monki said:

ps: why are Korean guys so good looking? Even a soccer player looks so good. LOL.

lmao I seldom see really good looking ordinary guys in Korea. I'm always searching for good looking guys on street when I travel to Korea but disappointingly not much...maybe I set my standards too high idk

many ppl saying that all the good looking korean guys are either debuted or trainees of those entertainment companies lol

1 hour ago, valc22 said:

lmao I seldom see really good looking ordinary guys in Korea. I'm always searching for good looking guys on street when I travel to Korea but disappointingly not much...maybe I set my standards too high idk

many ppl saying that all the good looking korean guys are either debuted or trainees of those entertainment companies lol

Notice that too..... 

@lemonysnicket I grow with BSB :D

Archived