[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

PeeK6PF.gif

Gfo7W3w.gif

This thread is for lovers of HyunJae~ MinWon couple. This thread is not to force them into relationship. This is solely to enjoy their celebrated chemistry in the drama Hospital Ship. This thread welcomes all the lovers of Ha Ji Won and Kang Min Hyun. This is to wish them good for their future endeavors. I hope the members in this thread would respect soompi rules and also enjoy the ride in this ship. 

So Let's ride in this ship!!! Hope our ship sails long!!! 

Cheers to it!!! 

e0mLOMU.gif

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PQsj9iD.png

7T0Sy6c.png

He is calm,  warm hearted and always smiling whatever life throws at him. He wholeheartedly serves as a doctor and loves Dr.Song. even though, she first ignores him, he still is there for her in times of her difficulty. 

KMH is a charming drummer of CNBlue. He is calm and soft in nature. He is very caring and loving in nature

KMH IG link:KangMinHyuk

N1hTrBK.png

ep0uSHE.png

Dr.Song is tough but an excellent surgeon. She is very practical in nature. The scars from her life has made her fear for love. But meeting Dr.Kwak Hyun, she starts to open up her heart and slowly melts towards him

HJW is a talented and veteran actress. She is opposite of the character of Dr.Song. she is always smiling and bubbly in nature. 

HJW IG link: HaJiWon

8Ypoq8y.gif

BTS links:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, drakelaw said:

@icyphoenix thank you for creating the thread chingu! I have some time in my hands, can I post BTS videos here? And maybe we can copy and paste the ones that @stroppyse translated. Is it possible to do that here? 

Plz do it.. If possible with translations then it wud be grt

We can do anything in this thread except bashing of the couple.. But supporting n loving them is all welcome

7 minutes ago, JacquelinQ said:

@icyphoenix yeah finally ! Thank you for creating this thread for our couple. Waiting for new updates and news regarding their current and future project :)

Welcome to this thread.. After HS, this can be the comfortable home for HS shippers

6 minutes ago, monki said:

Wow @icyphonenix, you are so talented, what a beautiful first page. Thank you for your wonderful effort. 

Thanks and happy that u like it

4 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

HELLO!!!!!!! :heart:

Hello And welcome

@icyphoenix Congratulation for your first thread in Soompi forum, I give you a gift for this thread ! Hope you like it !! They are indeed a sweet couple but that's all for me ...I don't want to ship HJW with anyone , it's my rule after I almost go crazy once :lol: ...so maybe I will be a silent lurker ...I wish you shippers a nice sailing ! 

22580187_180208429221463_2808890619965997056_n.jpg

It is funny how these two have affected my real life :D, frequently checking soompi forum, instagram and twitter. Good thing my hubby likes HJW and Hospital Ship as well. I am working this weekend but here I am again before work, :tongue:

For me observing HJW's actions more than KMH, his longtime fans say that he is naturally a gentleman (which I believe so) and has sparking, smiling eyes,  would be more telling. In their post KH's surgery BTS , HJW looks comfortable in those intimate touching scenes off cam. It seemed that they also understand each other just by eye contact. There is connection between them perhaps as actors or as individual. 

1 minute ago, drakelaw said:

It is funny how these two have affected my real life :D, frequently checking soompi forum, instagram and twitter. Good thing my hubby likes HJW and Hospital Ship as well. I am working this weekend but here I am again before work, :tongue:

For me observing HJW's actions more than KMH, his longtime fans say that he is naturally a gentleman (which I believe so) and has sparking, smiling eyes,  would be more telling. In their post KH's surgery BTS , HJW looks comfortable in those intimate touching scenes off cam. It seemed that they also understand each just by eye contact. There is connection between them perhaps as actors or as individual. 

That's true.. HS has totally changed me.. I have never created a thread in my life.. But these two made me create this thread.. 

Their chemistry is unbelievable cute onscreen as well as offscreen.. This makes them all the more cute:D

@disasterpiece13 welcome to this thread.. Hope our ship sails long!!.. Let's ride it together n have fun!! 

@andra30 I hope u don't remain silent n drop by here to share stuff abt HJW.. As ur the most known and fast newcaster abt HJW.. This thread is also for sharing info abt these two.. 

1 minute ago, thebluebear said:

Thank you @icyphoenix for creating this thread! Beautiful first page! :)

I m happy that u liked it.. Welcome here!! Hope u enjoy here !!

7 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

That's true.. HS has totally changed me.. I have never created a thread in my life.. But these two made me create this thread.. 

Their chemistry is unbelievable cute onscreen as well as offscreen.. This makes them all the more cute:D

Your first thread? Well done. I will never know how to do such thing, too technical for me.

Archived