[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jerusha25 said:

This is my first time shipping for real couple. All credits goes to the bts videos.

Hope our ship sails. I hope their relationship on-screen transcends of screen too. I know I'm day dreaming but my heart couldn't take it.

Me too. My favorite BTS is the one when the captain clapped his hand and said "date". I have watched HJW in so many BTS before but here she looks so happy. And the way they are laughing and other people are confuse why they are laughing. I think that is something. I've watched it over and over. HJW looks really blooming here. Kekeke

18 minutes ago, disasterpiece13 said:

Me too. My favorite BTS is the one when the captain clapped his hand and said "date". I have watched HJW in so many BTS before but here she looks so happy. And the way they are laughing and other people are confuse why they are laughing. I think that is something. I've watched it over and over. HJW looks really blooming here. Kekeke

That's my favourite BTS tooo. The way our Min hyukie laughed was like as if he was very shy :blush:

Those two can't have eye contact. If they do, they ll laugh, specially Ha Ji Won. The way they both act reminded me of the time during my college days where I used to act like that around my crush. 

Thank you very much for creating this thread. 

Like I mentioned in the drama thread, I refused to be shipping anyone anymore coz I was really so into it those times n even wrote numerous fan fics!

Never thought I will be at it again n to me if a couple with an age GAP like them do come true, it will be a very very touching moment at least for me.

Thank you once again n looking forward to all yr interactions! 

Hello chingus! Here I am again on my lunch break, hahaha. This is bad. 

Anyway, to keep the thread going...What do you guys think about this meeting and what may have transpired? 

Back to work. Can't wait to see what you all think. :lol:

For me, the 2 picture/video that gave me clues of their real off screen relationship are the ever_amuse photo above that is released by 3rd party (I dont take bts photos very seriously). Many questions went thro my mind why this private meeting and why only 4 of them in the middle of a busy shooting schedule?

The other 'clue' was the bts video of bus accident scene. Laughing when their eyes met is one thing, but having co-actors like Nurse Pyo (to some extend the ship captain too) asking the question "are these two dating?"was an insight to me. They are with HJW and KMH almost everyday and to comment like this among themselves (nurse & captain) , then i must pay attention lol. That shows that hjw/kmh may also play or respond like that to each other off screen or always have a playful relationship.

That's it. I shall continue to look for more credible clues for the remaining weeks.

Happy shipping.

7 hours ago, disasterpiece13 said:

I just saw this, HJW answered KMH in instagram! Wow. I always thought HJW doesn't answer or like in her instagram. Yay!

22519365_10215197621042410_944704677636923360_n.jpg

22539955_10215197620722402_1837833729332400675_n.jpg

credit to owner

Indeed her first response. I also read that she never respond to ig because they are only meant for her fans.

That would mark KMH's 10th response/like to hjw ig posts and hjw's first time reciprocating to him.

I feel love, I feel love.... , lol

I think they have a special relationship whether dating or self-introduction respectively. But of the many places why should be a place away from the crowds. Some comments on social media also mentions that they wear couple shoes. One more thing, HJW also wore a dress, which she usually wears casual but this time why so different. whether she wants to look attractive in front of KMH mother. I also see BTS when they do intubation for gangster boss. After take OK, HJW shows her dirty bloody hands while laughing but KMH does not notice then HJW's facial expression changes and when KMH looks at HJW, she shows up again and they laugh together.

Sorry abt my english because i use google translate. Thanks

I did want to repost my comment that got deleted in the drama forum, so here goes (this is a summarised version)

It is HJW and KMH's job as actors to "fall in love" and give us lovely BTS and a believable onscreen relationship. Plus filming a drama creates an enforced closeness you wouldn't otherwise get, and for us it's like being in a final year project group or being on a team for a long and huge work project. You're eating and breathing the same subject matter for months on end, seeing each other almost 24/7, looking out for every member of the team is a must... but what happens after that is anyone's guess. Like will the guy have the courage to ask the girl out, will they find common interests outside of the project...? 

I'm trying to keep myself more grounded this time - but having said the above I think KMH is definitely fanboying over HJW. I WOULD! And honestly he does have better chemistry with her than his other co stars because it's HJW! He should definitely be playing off her natural charisma here and doing his best in the role cause it's not like these opportunities will always be there, right? 

One reason i decided to #yolo and jump on the rl ship (though ok i think i will stand on the deck near the exit so i won't get my heart broken lol) was because i feel it's a special drama for KMH being his first male lead role, and for that reason alone I hope it gives him some courage to go forth and ask HJW out (if he is interested). It'd be nice if they had a friendship too of course... but yeah. Trying to see things from more of a rl perspective.  

Ok, but @monki i have also gone back to check out the cafe photo a few times haha. I wish i understood korean! I want to know what people are saying... and let's see whether the number of likes starts to increase haha. I said in the drama thread that it's odd that HJW has "allowed" pics of her and KMH that aren't strictly drama related, esp the cafe one where I am quite certain that is her mother. I don't remember this for her previous dramas. 

52 minutes ago, happyy said:

I think they have a special relationship whether dating or self-introduction respectively. But of the many places why should be a place away from the crowds. Some comments on social media also mentions that they wear couple shoes. One more thing, HJW also wore a dress, which she usually wears casual but this time why so different. whether she wants to look attractive in front of KMH mother. I also see BTS when they do intubation for gangster boss. After take OK, HJW shows her dirty bloody hands while laughing but KMH does not notice then HJW's facial expression changes and when KMH looks at HJW, she shows up again and they laugh together.

Sorry abt my english because i use google translate. Thanks

No problem with your English, can understand you perfectly.

HJW has always been very wary of scandals, so naturally she won't want to meet any of her co-stars (even just platonic relationship) in public places lest scandals erupt. 

I am not saying that they were necessarily dating, but it was understandable why the venue has to be away from crowd. They were the first guests early in the morning, before more people come and Geoje island, unlike Seoul, has much lesser people and no paparazzi..so it was a safer place to meet for whatever purposes. I am of the view that it was just a normal breakfast with family. However,  they didn't have to go out with their moms together but they chose to do so, that's the only reason that got me excited. 

1 hour ago, lemonysnicket said:

Ok, but @monki i have also gone back to check out the cafe photo a few times haha. I wish i understood korean! I want to know what people are saying... and let's see whether the number of likes starts to increase haha. I said in the drama thread that it's odd that HJW has "allowed" pics of her and KMH that aren't strictly drama related, esp the cafe one where I am quite certain that is her mother. I don't remember this for her previous dramas. 

lemonysnicket, HJW didn't 'allow' pics of her and KMH to leak out...it was done by 3rd party, whether she liked it or not. I take this kind of sources a lot more seriously than those posted by herself (which can be for publicity or drama promotion reason).

If she had posted it on her ig herself, then it will be a different story..., so this is different.

Archived