[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@disasterpiece13 it was the same pic.. I too saw it n was shocked.. I guess KMH likes to take pics of HJW.. I don't know whether HJW knows that KMH took her pic like this:wub:

That was a scene in an earlier episode where KH was sitting in his car watching SEJ. KMH must have taken picture of her (with her knowledge of course else how could she have accessed  to the same photo). He shared that photo with her so they could upload in ig as mid autume greetings. He probably used an earlier copy (with gps reflection) before he  wind down window to take 2nd shot. Hjw got the better shot. Gals, dont think too much into it, lol.

6 minutes ago, monki said:

That was a scene in an earlier episode where KH was sitting in his car watching SEJ. KMH must have taken picture of her (with her knowledge of course else how could she have accessed  to the same photo). He shared that photo with her so they could upload in ig as mid autume greetings. He probably used an earlier copy (with gps reflection) before he  wind down window to take 2nd shot. Hjw got the better shot. Gals, dont think too much into it, lol.

Yeah love the idea that they are sharing photos. Lols

We don't have the translations of this BTS right?

7 minutes ago, monki said:

Lol.. Will try not to run my mind.. But if it runs crazily it isn't my fault it is naturally their fault lol:D

KMH has a newest post just now... About a song of his friend maybe.. I dont know the song tell abt what, And I dont understand enough with the translation of his caption in ig.. Anyone can translate it? I was so curious

6 minutes ago, EsterF said:

KMH has a newest post just now... About a song of his friend maybe.. I dont know the song tell abt what, And I dont understand enough with the translation of his caption in ig.. Anyone can translate it? I was so curious

Yeahhh.. i saw it too. I think he want to support his friend song.. Butbutbutttt im quite shock with the caption???! Why he need to said I love U if just want to promo? Its look like he answer jiwon eonnie post! Oh my shipper heart!! I need oxygennn please lol! 

4 minutes ago, arore4eva said:

Yeahhh.. i saw it too. I think he want to support his friend song.. Butbutbutttt im quite shock with the caption???! Why he need to said I love U if just want to promo? Its look like he answer jiwon eonnie post! Oh my shipper heart!! I need oxygennn please lol! 

The caption was I don't want to be a good singer, I love you.. I think the message was for his friend I guess.. I don't know the guy.. Is a singer?? 

Lol our shipping mania.. But it wud sure look like a reply.. 

1 hour ago, disasterpiece13 said:

Did KMH took this photo? because I can see the car GPS in the right side, like a reflection from the car window.

HsfGC6mVTYOcV2XD5X8nsg.png

And this one, clear shot. Posted by HJW IG. Same photo? Lols. I'm delusional right now.

QO46DqxRQ4_xnYBsbvL1bw.png

I'm 110% sure KMH took this photo.. we can see clearly his reflection face from that glass at the top picture on left. Sorry my broken english lol. I want to point this before but i dunno how to post a picture lol. 

The puzzle here is.. why he need to post the same photo like jiwon eonnie? Plus with his face reflection? Did he want to tell us that he snap the both photos? 

Calm down guys...ummm...the caption was actually saying “please give a lot of love to the song” but not “i love u”...the poor ig translator

rough translation:

As soon as he was discharged from army, he sings good song for us, yubin hyung hehehehe “miss you” (the song title) please give it a lot of love #sungyubin #missyou

8 minutes ago, arore4eva said:

I'm 110% sure KMH took this photo.. we can see clearly his reflection face from that glass at the top picture on left. Sorry my broken english lol. I want to point this before but i dunno how to post a picture lol. 

The puzzle here is.. why he need to post the same photo like jiwon eonnie? Plus with his face reflection? Did he want to tell us that he snap the both photos? 

You got a clear eye. I didn't see his reflection! Wow. Kekekeke I have to look again and I can see him and his phone. lol

On how to post a photo, you need an image hosting like photobucket p, tinypic etc. then right click copy and directly paste here.

2 minutes ago, valc22 said:

Calm down guys...ummm...the caption was actually saying “please give a lot of love to the song” but not “i love u”...the poor ig translator

rough translation:

As soon as he was discharged from army, he sings good song for us, yubin hyung hehehehe “miss you” (the song title) please give it a lot of love #sungyubin #missyou

Lol thanks for the translations.. N clarifing the situation:tongue:

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

HJW's insta post which KMH commented.. Both caption n his comment was hahaha.. I don't know what's soo funny.. R they having some inside jokes.. 

My delulu mind says, KMH probably gave this meiji chocolate. Lols. I bought some of these yesterday and nothing is funny. hahahah lols

7 minutes ago, arore4eva said:

I was thinking the same thing!!the relfection, its already suspicious enough for him to post a woman’s foto on his ig, i didn’t even notice his relfection at first. And then I was like, well there’s sth more to explore wif these pics...n i look at that post again and found another relfection which was on the fifth one (i haven’t tried inserting pics here), i was screaming, u can see JW  and MH’s reflection on that pic , which was probably also taken by MH from the car...

8 minutes ago, valc22 said:

I was thinking the same thing!!the relfection, its already suspicious enough for him to post a woman’s foto on his ig, i didn’t even notice his relfection at first. And then I was like, well there’s sth more to explore wif these pics...n i look at that post again and found another relfection which was on the fifth one (i haven’t tried inserting pics here), i was screaming, u can see JW  and MH’s reflection on that pic , which was probably also taken by MH from the car...

You mean by 5th photo, this one right? Oh yeah, I didn't see HJW's reflection. Was that one of the scene. I knew I saw that green top worn by HJW in one of the scenes before. Hehehe, and look at the comment by nurlatifah, I can't understand but I can sense they are dissecting the photos too! Hahahah!

-fXRU3AvQ4yiTlD2AIlApg.png

Come here because the minhyuk posting on his IG. And lol yeah im also confused with the caption..we need somebody like @valc22 to make a rough translation.. these is the problem with international fans who doesnt understand korean like me :lol:

9 minutes ago, disasterpiece13 said:

My delulu mind says, KMH probably gave this meiji chocolate. Lols. I bought some of these yesterday and nothing is funny. hahahah lols

Might be when he gave it he joke said that chocolate looks like her.. same haircut n color hahahaha :D:D

*continue delulu*

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

HJW's insta post which KMH commented.. Both caption n his comment was hahaha.. I don't know what's soo funny.. R they having some inside jokes.. 

OASHq7c.png

Maybe KMH said that HJW eonni hair look like mushroom biscuit heheheh...And if im not wrong, the eonni outfit (shirt) is same with her outfit in first dating KH_SEJ

17 minutes ago, disasterpiece13 said:

You mean by 5th photo, this one right? Oh yeah, I didn't see HJW's reflection. Was that one of the scene. I knew I saw that green top worn by HJW in one of the scenes before. Hehehe, and look at the comment by nurlatifah, I can't understand but I can sense they are dissecting the photos too! Hahahah!

-fXRU3AvQ4yiTlD2AIlApg.png

The comment from Indonesia language, nurlatifah says the 5th n 8th pics reveal KMH's reflect

ion, why does KMH post these pics? Maybe he want to tell everyone that he is the person who takes the pics. Sorry abt my english

Archived