[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding the pic hjw and her mom at cafe with kmh ..i dont think the lady next to kmh is kmh mum. But mostly is the diver ( lady wth curly hair act in HS.) It is quite impossible for KMH mum come visit him on set same time as HJW mother  ... the cafe owner look them from far and thought that she 's kmh mother ...that is my opinion. 

Both of HJW eonni and KMH had attended the same fashion event 2013 Burberry Opening Ceremony Seoul but I'm not sure they were greeting at that time. KMH (23 years old) looks cute and still very young while HJW eonni (35 years old) always beautiful and youthful.https://segafamily.wordpress.com/2013/06/06/our-amazing-woman-shines-the-renewal-event-of-burberry-store-at-seoul/

55 minutes ago, JacquelinQ said:

Regarding the pic hjw and her mom at cafe with kmh ..i dont think the lady next to kmh is kmh mum. But mostly is the diver ( lady wth curly hair act in HS.) It is quite impossible for KMH mum come visit him on set same time as HJW mother  ... the cafe owner look them from far and thought that she 's kmh mother ...that is my opinion. 

everyone has their own opinions. but I'm sure she's KMH mother. from KMH ig mr_kanggun, he posts photo of his cuties cat dda-dda n chi-chi (if i'm not wrong name) a few days after meeting in the cafe. why did his cat in his room in Geoje? Could have been, his mother took them together. If his mother is in Geoje, she is probably the woman in the photo.

13 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Plz do it.. If possible with translations then it wud be grt

We can do anything in this thread except bashing of the couple.. But supporting n loving them is all welcome

Thanks for creating this page for our lovely OTP!!!

For ttwwnil i remember they went to Japan quite soon after it finished airing in Korea. I think they will go this time esp since cnblue is gg to Japan. I hope. I guess we can only wait for a fan who reads Japanese to jump in or see if it realy happens

Tho if someone has a link to a page i can try to see if i understand a bit cause there are some characters similar to Chinese.  (TRY. Haha) 

Hello all,

I am so glad we have this thread. Here is an interview just after the press conference of HS and even then seemed like HJW and KMH already has palpable chemistry. No English sub but even with their body language (they tend to sit closer together, hmm...) looks like a certain attraction is there. Or maybe it is just me and my wild imagination, hahaha.

Thank you so much to @icyphoenixfor creating this thread :). Finally we can sharing our otp with so much free :tongue:.

I can't believe i will ship them when at first i'm the one who not expecting loveline in HS and also doubt wil get good chemistry between them lol.

For @monki i really enjoy your analyze and observation here. I think you're good with this kind thing :lol:. I'm affraid i'm to delusional when it's come to ship :tongue:

The pic from the cafe owner is also made me think different between them. This is my turning point because as hjw fans i believe hjw always friendly with her costar. The bts also good..but when the pic was released i wondering why there are no staff or manager? If they are really their mom, and just 4 people..well i think hjw and kmh have really good relationship then..and ccmiw they were order latte..is it they came there just for talking? It is just my assume because i usually dont order latte if im hungry :D.. 

On their ig..kmh is the one who following hjw first. I think it's usual because hjw is still her senior. The interesting is..dr kim still not following hjw until now :D. I like following their activity on ig..it's like puzzle for me.lol

52 minutes ago, drakelaw said:

Hello all,

I am so glad we have this thread. Here is an interview just after the press conference of HS and even then seemed like HJW and KMH already has palpable chemistry. No English sub but even with their body language (they tend to sit closer together, hmm...) looks like a certain attraction is there. Or maybe it is just me and my wild imagination, hahaha.

Yeah I noticed the distance of their seats too! Hahaha! 

And I love how their reaction here are in sync

giphy.gif

Aug 21 by HJW

August 23 by KHM (before this his last post was Aug 20)

I love this coincidence. Kekekke

4 hours ago, coppersun said:

Thanks for creating this fully support, there's always hope u never know, hehe! I never learned always a sh that's she will find someone to 

Welcome to this thread.. Hope u enjoy here

3 hours ago, arore4eva said:

aye aye captain @icyphoenix ! thank you for sailing this ship!!! although I know the likelihood of our OTP becoming real in real life is low because of a much older age difference, plus KMH has yet to carry out his military service, but that does not prevent us from sailing this ship smoothly until we hear the news one of them dating or KMH join military lol.. so until that time come let us spazzzz our OTP happily :heart:

* sorry.. please bear with my broken english :tongue:

*how to post a picture? Can someone teach me?

Lol captain.. I m just a shipper like u.. Regardless of anything what happens we just wish them good for future plus we can still ship them.. We never know what's in future lol

giphy.gif

Not sure if anyone noticed this already :heart: their hands:wub:

the scene is from 1:04-1:22

(rough translation...plz correct me if there's anything wrong)

JW: You're not coming?...(can't hear for the rest)

MH: You go alone, I'm doing it on my own X2 Go!

JW: You said we're doing it

MH: I'm really gonna do that own my own! I'm not dumping you, I'm really gonna do it own my own (not sure if MH was calling her Noona in the video?)

(sorry for my english lol)

13 hours ago, hppatronus said:

Thank u for creating this thread :):) 

13 hours ago, cslove said:

Ya, thanks for creating this wonderful thread.  Will try to toggle btw the 2 different thread as much as I can.  Enjoy all our shippers’ journey!  

11 hours ago, stellaseah said:

Thank you very much for creating this thread. 

Like I mentioned in the drama thread, I refused to be shipping anyone anymore coz I was really so into it those times n even wrote numerous fan fics!

Never thought I will be at it again n to me if a couple with an age GAP like them do come true, it will be a very very touching moment at least for me.

Thank you once again n looking forward to all yr interactions! 

11 hours ago, hikaru_dawn said:

Hello! With this thread I feel I'm going to have HS separation anxiety

8 hours ago, kangjaehwa said:

Hello chingus!  Now lits really for KHM and HJW... Thank you icyphoenix for creating this! 

8 hours ago, EsterF said:

Thank you for creating this thread:wub:

6 hours ago, lemonysnicket said:

And just to add...despite my initial reservations I'm happy @icyphoenix started this thread after all. It feels nice to have this corner of the Internet where I can forget about rl for a while and be with other delusionals... LOL

Welcome everyone.. Hope you guys are enjoying urselfs in this thread by shipping our couple 

Archived