[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, drakelaw said:

It is funny how these two have affected my real life :D, frequently checking soompi forum, instagram and twitter. Good thing my hubby likes HJW and Hospital Ship as well. I am working this weekend but here I am again before work, :tongue:

For me observing HJW's actions more than KMH, his longtime fans say that he is naturally a gentleman (which I believe so) and has sparking, smiling eyes,  would be more telling. In their post KH's surgery BTS , HJW looks comfortable in those intimate touching scenes off cam. It seemed that they also understand each other just by eye contact. There is connection between them perhaps as actors or as individual. 

I agree and noticed too. Is HJW a naturally touchy person? In many BTS, she looked quite comfortable  touching KMH's ab, chest, hand. She is also easily amused by KMH, slightest thing (even I thought wasn't funny) she would be laughing away.  Maybe just her bubbly personality.

10 minutes ago, monki said:

I agree and noticed too. Is HJW a naturally touchy person? In many BTS, she looked quite comfortable  touching KMH's ab, chest, hand. She is also easily amused by KMH, slightest thing (even I thought wasn't funny) she would be laughing away.  Maybe just her bubbly personality.

She is very cute n bubbly.. But she is very shy at first.. If the costar jells her up or takes first initiative then she gets comfortable 

5 minutes ago, disasterpiece13 said:

I just saw this, HJW answered KMH in instagram! Wow. I always though HJW doesn't answer or like in her instagram. Yay!

credit to owner

I thought it was her IG update.. I didn't see her reply his post.. But she posted it after KMH's post.. So we can consider it as a reply :tongue:

9 minutes ago, elfvanvan said:

hello @icyphoenix thanks for the page..  :blush:

Welcome here!! 

Hope u enjoy this thread.. 

2 minutes ago, jerusha25 said:

I'm loving it :heart:

I feel loveee...:blush:

I too feel love.  .:heart: With KMH n HJW

5 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I thought it was her IG update.. I didn't see her reply his post.. But she posted it after KMH's post.. So we can consider it as a reply :tongue:

Welcome here!! 

Correct @icyphoenix, I investigated after seeing the post. lols many rl shippers are becoming crazy. Hahahah!

12 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Welcome here!! 

thanks..  i know i will with.. you this will be crazy ... 

i feel love too with this two hahahaha

I think that song is so fitting for them :heart:

1 minute ago, disasterpiece13 said:

Correct @icyphoenix, I investigated after seeing the post. lols many rl shippers are becoming crazy. Hahahah!

This is my first time shipping for real couple. All credits goes to the bts videos.

Hope our ship sails. I hope their relationship on-screen transcends of screen too. I know I'm day dreaming but my heart couldn't take it.

I just now saw this FMV:wub:..hope you guys enjoy it

4 minutes ago, elfvanvan said:

thanks..  i know i will with.. you this will be crazy ... 

i feel love too with this two hahahaha

I think that song is so fitting for them :heart:

Yes.. I just love this OST.. I love all the OST of HS.. Every song fits them perfectly

3 minutes ago, jerusha25 said:

This is my first time shipping for real couple. All credits goes to the bts videos.

Hope our ship sails. I hope their relationship on-screen transcends of screen too. I know I'm day dreaming but my heart couldn't take it.

One can always hope.. Then it's all in the future n them.. 

Till then let's enjoy shipping their chemistry

14 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I just now saw this FMV:wub:..hope you guys enjoy i

Thank you! I am glad you joined soompi.  Saw this video and wanted to post it. Love this one. It captures their BTS interactions. Well, I have to stop for now and prepare for work, hehehe. 

Happy posting chingus!!!

Archived