Jump to content

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple


icyphoenix

Recommended Posts

Unbelievable he is using dialogue as an excuse n the heart beating thingi good try we got you Woo hoohoo Love is in the air n brewing hot hehe , my crazy mind.i m sure his band mate got his hint!Hjw is hard to tackle hope her heart does melts bit by bit. They spend more time together staying on an island not like in Seoul .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many people were curious about HJW's heartbeat during the stethoscope scene. Actually, I am more curious about KMH's heartbeats.

 

HJW is a veteran, she may look flustered but in actual fact she was not. She had done similar scene in so many drama/movies already, i dont think she would be affected much. KMH had not much experience and had to say this to a charming actress in such close proximity , i believe his heartbeat was above normal range then. Haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, cslove said:

 

 

43 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Nope it's actual 15 n 16 ep dialogues.. Y is KMH always updating this kinda stuffs?? For promotion he shouldn't dig the past.. But he should follow the future episodes.. He seems suspicious :ph34r:

Ep 15, 16 dialogues? Which scene? I dont remember?

 

The scripts he showed were handwritten by him? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

HJW and KMH have only about 1 week left to stay in a couple relationship on this beautiful Geoje island. Hope they cherish the time left and each other to take the relationship to another level by the time filming ends. More romantic scenes would definitely help. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, arore4eva said:

 

I think it is an episode quotes not the scene dialogues

I thought so too and hence according to the titles, the want u to be comfortable is how it ended last week's epi right.  Still confused. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Totally agree with you monki,Hjw can easily get out of her character but not sure abt Kmh .i remember in Hwang jini Jang Keunsuk really fall in love with her.Let says if they really have a little bit feeling for each other though drama ends separation makes the heart grows fonder.:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, monki said:

Many people were curious about HJW's heartbeat during the stethoscope scene. Actually, I am more curious about KMH's heartbeats.

 

HJW is a veteran, she may look flustered but in actual fact she was not. She had done similar scene in so many drama/movies already, i dont think she would be affected much. KMH had not much experience and had to say this to a charming actress in such close proximity , i believe his heartbeat was above normal range then. Haha

 

I wonder how many NG they make for shot this scene lol.. wishes mbc release their bts for these scene

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, cslove said:

I thought so too and hence according to the titles, the want u to be comfortable is how it ended last week's epi right.  Still confused. 

 

Right.. it is quotes from last week episode. The green script ep15=29,30 and orange for ep16=31,32. Means that is last week script. Like @icyphoenix said why kmh keep dig the past, he should follow the future episode lol. both of his post from past episode so i feel confuse too. He seems cant get rid from that scene :wub: lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder how it feels though to have such a massive outpouring of support from his fans! It's quite something though, his choice of pics and the mini convo he had with Jungshin. Is KMH trying to reassure him that he is still in control of his heart? 

 

Random thought, but my greatest wish for HJW is she finds someone to netflix and chill with, and stop working so hard! KMH will you prove to be the one... haha 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, coppersun said:

Totally agree with you monki,Hjw can easily get out of her character but not sure abt Kmh .i remember in Hwang jini Jang Keunsuk really fall in love with her.Let says if they really have a little bit feeling for each other though drama ends separation makes the heart grows fonder.:D

He was totally in love with her.. As she was his first kiss onscreen.. How does HJW manage to have chemistry with everyone she acts with.. They both looked soo good.. Many of her costars want to act with her again.. As she keeps smiling on the sets which is encouraging for them to act or go on even if their schedule is tight.. Plus she is talented actress as we all know

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love reading all your comment here chingu..:D

I also love jungshin comment on minhyuk IG :D. His member also feel something different with minhyuk. Gosh hajiwon why can you just accept him. Lol

 

I wanna ask these..i have confident that minhyuk has something to jiwon ( maybe just little :tongue:)..but how about hjw? I'm her fans for since SEGA..but she always mysterious for me..maybe im the one who cant take her sign when she in love or what..haha. But althought she has bubbly personality , she seem very introvert for me so its very hard to 'read' her . I call all hjw fans who know her better than me :lol: to give me some clue..lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, urie888 said:

I love reading all your comment here chingu..:D

I also love jungshin comment on minhyuk IG :D. His member also feel something different with minhyuk. Gosh hajiwon why can you just accept him. Lol

 

I wanna ask these..i have confident that minhyuk has something to jiwon ( maybe just little :tongue:)..but how about hjw? I'm her fans for since SEGA..but she always mysterious for me..maybe im the one who cant take her sign when she in love or what..haha. But althought she has bubbly personality , she seem very introvert for me so its very hard to 'read' her . I call all hjw fans who know her better than me :lol: to give me some clue..lol

Like running around like a teenager hehe! when I saw that video I was like is she inlove:tongue: i remember she said that if she fall in love she will do crazy thing or drop everything n go missing !So far she  nothing happen, we shall see!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, arore4eva said:

Ok since we are in shippers paradise, let me point my thought about hospital bed side bts scene and stay in delululand for a while lol:lol::D

 

@valc22 since you are addicted to make a gif i need your favor here lol. Can you make a gif from 0.29-0.32 and another one at 0.37-0.44 with a slow motion? Lol

 

 I think their room was too cold thats  why HJW often puts her hand inside the blanket. At 0.29-0.32,  Hyunnie notice it then somehow I think I heard he said 'chuwoyo or chuwoo' (if I am not mistaken it mean cool in korea. I do not know  if it real or I'm over delusional) then he put his hand to cover HJW's hand like to warm it.( as a shippers : their eyes contact, its look like they are flirting each other here lol.. :tongue:).

 

another point is when HJW told director about the discomfort hasn’t completely gone away so she deliberately not looking at Hyun while filming, from 0.37-0.44 then if u guys focus to Hyun face u will notice his face expression drastically changed from happy to sulky. thats why he turning his head to opposite directions. I find its cute thought hahaha.. its look like real sulking couple movement. Means ohh.. so u don't want to see my face?? that's ok... i won't see you too lol :tongue:

 

(Ah this two really make me crazy.. and I cant see difference between reel and real. Am I the only one over delulu here? Hahaha mianheee... blame to Hyunjae couple lol)

 

 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

 

Included this one as well coz they're tooooo cute omg:wub:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

 

p.s. slow enough?:tongue:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@urie888 i also only started following HJW cause of SeGa (wow like 6 7 yrs ago), and she is really just good with her co-stars. 

 

this drama has made me think more deeply about her... i have concluded that she is just like the colleague that everyone would like to have - optimistic, cheerful,  hardworking, encouraging, puts others before herself.. and because she spends so much time working she is just resting like us after that. The point is i think with her, what you see is what you get. I don't think she has the energy or time to put on a facade for the screen. She strikes me as just a normal person except that she also happens to be a kdrama superstar. And her interviews and variety show appearances have shown her to be consistent in behaviour. 

 

i also realised this is her first drama after her father's death.. happy she is back doing what she loves and having a nice time on set.

 

I'm sure she also thinks about how she will be 40 next year and wonders how it will affect her career. Augh HJW see how i worry about you! :tongue:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

I wonder how it feels though to have such a massive outpouring of support from his fans! It's quite something though, his choice of pics and the mini convo he had with Jungshin. Is KMH trying to reassure him that he is still in control of his heart? 

 

Because yesterday KMH have a private chat with Junshin. He told him that he blur and confuse about his feeling toward HJW. He said he really falling in love with HJW and dunno whether it because of Kwakhyun role or Kangminhyuk.

Then Jungshin said to him that he only immerse into Kwakhyun character that is why he feeling like that... By the time flIes he will forget the role... He also debate about the age gap between KMH and HJW, but Minhyuk said he still confuse and its really hurt to hear. 

Then today when Jungshin saw KMH IG caption, it make him shock! Like WTH KMH is doing? Is he crazy?? Thats why he post that comment to remind KMH... and then KMH trying to reassure him because dont want hear he nagging.

 

OK THAT'S JUST MY DELUSIONAL... PLEASE DONT TAKE IT SERIOUS GALS.. HAHAHAHA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..