[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

14 minutes ago, monki said:

No problem with your English, can understand you perfectly.

HJW has always been very wary of scandals, so naturally she won't want to meet any of her co-stars (even just platonic relationship) in public places lest scandals erupt. 

I am not saying that they were necessarily dating, but it was understandable why the venue has to be away from crowd. They were the first guests early in the morning, before more people come and Geoje island, unlike Seoul, has much lesser people and no paparazzi..so it was a safer place to meet for whatever purposes. I am of the view that it was just a normal breakfast with family. However,  they didn't have to go out with their moms together but they chose to do so, that's the only reason that got me excited. 

Yeah. Why with both moms. Let say it just informal meeting. Why only both of them, they can bring other cast right? it make me wonder :blink:

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, etylovedrama said:

Yeah. Why with both moms. Let say it just informal meeting. Why only both of them, they can bring other cast right? it make me wonder :blink:

Etylovedrama, we are not 100% sure that the other lady next to KMH was his mom. We were certain there were HJW, her mom and KMH. It was based on the caption that the cafe staff/owner guess it was his mom. Even if she wasn't his mom, still such meeting was enough to generate speculations, haha. 

The picture was taken from a distance secretly, without their knowledge...I wonder if they had other pictures as well that were not released.:rolleyes:

About the possible blossoming relationship, I think shooting at Geoje island is different from other dramas. There, the actors are isolated and don't get to go home even after they knock off from work, they will dine together and go for drinks together to relax. They spend a lot more time with each other with no other distractions, so I am sure the relationship among the casts should be pretty good by the end of the drama. They also go out on ship and again confined in the ship for hours of shooting. 
HJW and KMH's have a lot of scene together, even though not romantic scene for the first 30 episodes or so (with exception of ep 14) but a lot of medical scenes when they have to work together, so that just created a lot of time for them to be together. Naturally, special feeling will develop esp if they play each other's love interest and need to constantly immerse in their characters. 

The veteran like HJW can pull herself out of her character after the drama, but I am not so sure for KMH who has a sentimental personality if he is able to do so quickly and successfully.  It will be very interesting for us to follow them for a while even after the drama. 

33 minutes ago, monki said:

Can someone good with ig tell me how to check who responded to whose posting? Was it KHM responded to HJW's and HJW subsequently responded back? There are 40k+ likes, I don't know how to sift his out. 

Do u mean the posts of KMH lying on the surgery table? It was KMH post this picture of himself and the caption was "Save me, Dr. Song" (i feel like those photos were taken by HJW...maybe juz my delusions haha) and after his post, HJW post another pic of her taking selfie with KMH lying on the surgery table, saying "Dr. Kwak~ Fighting(him nae yo)Dr. Song is here~"

As i rmb, HJW never "liked" or comment on others' ig posts, and the same for this case while KMH didn't like this post as well (which i thought he would...haha juz saying)

11 minutes ago, monki said:

Etylovedrama, we are not 100% sure that the other lady next to KMH was his mom. We were certain there were HJW, her mom and KMH. It was based on the caption that the cafe staff/owner guess it was his mom. Even if she wasn't his mom, still such meeting was enough to generate speculations, haha. 

The picture was taken from a distance secretly, without their knowledge...I wonder if they had other pictures as well that were not released.:rolleyes:

Speaking of KMH's mom, i searched for his family photo on google https://twitter.com/mr_kanggun/status/490841394013945857 

and IMO that lady in the evermuse post kinda looks like his mom

24 minutes ago, monki said:

About the possible blossoming relationship, I think shooting at Geoje island is different from other dramas. There, the actors are isolated and don't get to go home even after they knock off from work, they will dine together and go for drinks together to relax. They spend a lot more time with each other with no other distractions, so I am sure the relationship among the casts should be pretty good by the end of the drama. They also go out on ship and again confined in the ship for hours of shooting. 
HJW and KMH's have a lot of scene together, even though not romantic scene for the first 30 episodes or so (with exception of ep 14) but a lot of medical scenes when they have to work together, so that just created a lot of time for them to be together. Naturally, special feeling will develop esp if they play each other's love interest and need to constantly immerse in their characters. 

The veteran like HJW can pull herself out of her character after the drama, but I am not so sure for KMH who has a sentimental personality if he is able to do so quickly and successfully.  It will be very interesting for us to follow them for a while even after the drama. 

if seen more carefully, I think there is someone sitting behind them (HJW n mom) Should we ask the mystery of breakfast this morning to that person?

Frankly, i was not expecting as much chemistry for this otp as compared to SG, TK2H and Empress Ki. However, i was blown away, not even if their age gap was the highest among all her male lead that i have watch, not sure if there are others.  She is really amazing in bringing out the best of her costars and make them all looked so genuinely in love with her both on and off screen. 

I also think those male co-stars are interested based on the bts, but not sure who dare to take actions.  I did saw an interview that JCW said he is still waiting for HJW to buy him dinner but cos both their schedules are packed they cant do it. Hence, having no time impede any relationship development.

JCW also recently said he is waiting for his costars to visit him in his army camp, which HJW among them said she may do so. 

However, back to KMH, he however seemed to be very compatible for HJW.  They are very alike in many interest and thinking and KMH seemed to be a lot more mature than his age in his thinking. I think both also write poems. I just feel that they can enjoy many things in life together and is so comfortable together despite the age gap. 

I only shipped HJW once briefly with JCW. I think she really like JCW, totally her type. I believe JCW didn't initiate any action maybe due to career just taking off and age gap concern...so the feeling just died of natural death. 

Why SongSong couple could have a happy ending was because of timing as someone mentioned. SHK was looking forward to settling down, in many interviews, she openly said she is no longer young and prefers a confession to apology (line in the drama). While SJK already in his early 30s, completed his military service and career already taken off (esp after DOTS), so once he met SHK who made his heart fluttered, he could make that decision very easily and SHK who has been looking for love would readily accept. 

For our HS couple, HJW could also be looking forward to dating and settling down although she is also quite career minded...(maybe she chose to be career minded in the absence of any romantic relationship or potential suitors). In a recent interview with the HS casts, she said she could identify with SEJ who spent too much time pursuing career and little time for reflection and relationship...sounds like she is also ready for relationship if the right man comes along.

For KMH, I really don't know him much but his young age and his starting career could be a serious hurdle...unless, he is so sentimental that love is all that counts. 

11 minutes ago, coppersun said:

The lady boss of ever muse reply  to one of the comments in English that's both lady's are their mum!

Nice!!

If KMH's mom already met HJW, I am sure she would have super good impression of her given her lovely and warm personality. I won't be surprised if she also extended invitation for HJW and her mom to visit them in their restaurant in Seoul. 

Hope some fans can get more private outing photos in future and post online. 

18 minutes ago, monki said:

I only shipped HJW once briefly with JCW. I think she really like JCW, totally her type. I believe JCW didn't reciprocate maybe due to career just taking off and age gap concern...so the feeling just died of natural death. 

Why SongSong couple could have a happy ending was because of timing as someone mentioned. SHK was looking forward to settling down, in many interviews, she openly said she is no longer young and prefers a confession to apology (line in the drama). While SJK already in his early 30s, completed his military service and career already taken off (esp after DOTS), so once he met SHK who made his heart fluttered, he could make that decision very easily and SHK who has been looking for love would readily accept. 

For our HS couple, HJW could also be looking forward to dating and settling down although she is also quite career minded...(maybe she chose to be career minded in the absence of any romantic relationship or potential suitors). In a recent interview with the HS casts, she said she could identify with SEJ who spent too much time pursuing career and little time for reflection and relationship...sounds like she is also ready for relationship if the right man comes along.

For KMH, I really don't know him much but his young age and his starting career could be a serious hurdle...unless, he is so sentimental that love is all that counts. 

Great analysis, i followed kinda of bits and pieces so views might be comprehensive.  

Reading yr analysis, sounds very logical. I forgot KMH has not gone to army, that will make it even more challenging........

Spoiler

For real life shipper - I am actually Ji Chang Wook and Ha Ji Won shipper (Jiji/Tanyang Couple ) Actually until now i did think that both of them currently dating but what can i do is just let things goin as it flows (like hw KH thnk in HS)..just pray for them. I dont hope much about it .. if they are made for each other then i will just happily accept it .

But now at the same time i am starting to ship minwon couple as i did feel strong chemistry between this two plus KMH mature and gentle side of him:wub:  Amazing yeoja like Ha Ji Won unnie deserves a good man so i just hope she will get her love happiness soon and of course handsome hubby :wub::lol: I prefer guy younger than her ...also mostly i like to ship her with korean male group idol:D

aye aye captain @icyphoenix ! thank you for sailing this ship!!! although I know the likelihood of our OTP becoming real in real life is low because of a much older age difference, plus KMH has yet to carry out his military service, but that does not prevent us from sailing this ship smoothly until we hear the news one of them dating or KMH join military lol.. so until that time come let us spazzzz our OTP happily :heart:

* sorry.. please bear with my broken english :tongue:

*how to post a picture? Can someone teach me?

Archived