[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

11 hours ago, lovegirl92 said:

Let me eplain a thing about Minhyuk. He really is naturally cute. He doesn't act cute and he doesn't like to act cute. When you ask him to act cute, he just can't and he cringes. He was surprised when a MC said people thought he was cute. Even his members were surprises and said he was manly and even scary sometimes. lol So all these cute photos were not forced. He is really naturally cute and you will know that when you get to know him better.The thing about CNBLUE and Minhyuk is that they are not like the kpop idols. They are manly, have a mature way of thinking, don't put too much make up and don't wear flashy clothes, make the music they like and they feel comfortable with even if it might cause them losing fans. It's probably because they are a band not a dance group. You can check their interviews as a proof. I think Minhyuk has already showed maturity and wiseness in the presscon of Hospital Ship.

That guy is my new love. I watched an episode of I live alone where his friends figured out his password and logged into his computer expecting to see "that forbidden thing".  He told them and the hosts of the show that he don't have such. All the hosts were surprised. Our manager was part of the host too.

(That reminds me,that manager is somebody I want to settle down too. He is almost 50. Don't know what he is waiting for).

And he is super clean. A perfectionist. A melphleg ie a blend of melancholic and phlegmatic temperament. Its only a phleg that can keep cats.That way one can understand him more. Super calculative and family oriented. Women will hang out with the outgoing loud mouthed sanguine  but will ditch him to marry his type cos they hardly break hearts and are very committed.

Should I continue?:tongue::D:D.

So anything u see him do is natural cos they don't know how to fake. 

I noticed that the people I enjoy long and deep relationships with fall into that category. Maybe cos they make me feel at home and look after me even when I'm older.

KMH is the mummy of his band mates. I had loved and admired some actors especially their acting skills but I normally love watching them on variety shows or some other things to know more about them. None has ever pulled me in like this wonderful guy. 

I honestly wish he understands English a bit or somebody discovers this and interprets for him so he will know he has people that want the best for him and wish him well.

His family and spoilt cats must be so proud of him.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, lovegirl92 said:

That BTS scene when he was lying on the bed and she was crying on his side. The way Minhyuk rubs her neck, back and head to comfort her is so similar to the way he rubs his cats haha I find this really cute. :wub: I don't know if this means anything in body language or psychology or whatever. 

Can't quote the gifs sadly but @valc22 already posted them in the previous page hehe Check them out :tongue:

U know the guy very well. But that scene is very erotic. It stirs emotions.

Lee Joon on one of his interviews after FIS said that from what he researched or so, women love being rubbed like that. It's super romantic and most times they are not told in  details how to act out a love scene to make viewers feel it so they ask questions. This neck rubbing when kissing and when comforting a woman is among the best loved by ladies.

It is very possessive yet so gentle.

KMH did it twice.

So he is certified pro now:lol:

It's an act for the men only:tongue:

2 hours ago, hppatronus said:

OKK... all your analysis are making me actually giddy giddy :wub:... U guys defo have microscope eyes.. Will try to notice all these small small stuff from next BTS on-wards :o 

It's allowed:lol:

If they are not this sweet, I don't think we will be here.  There are some couples that u watch in a drama that will make u feel the emotions they are display g with them. That's amazing chemistry.

I owe them a carton of sou with pork belly:D

Lol, glad that many out there see the same of that "touch" being different or special in the bts in hospital bed scene as me. 

Indeed, KMH is a very interesting and good man and seem very compatible with HJW, the similarities probably also becos they are born on the same day.  However, i recalled in one translated picture that i saw his dad telling him to get a galfriend soon so he wont be so lonely but KMH said either he will get married late or even remain single. Hopefully, he will have a different take now. Lol. 

Any of his fans has any views on the above. 

Btw, LSW will be leading a new drama and he mentioned HJW. 

https://t.co/7lbOgTgqcB 

8 hours ago, lovegirl92 said:

Plus, isn't this Shippers Paradise? If we don't notice these little things or be delusional, we're not shippers then LOL Don't be shy to share your thoughts. I used to be a YongSeo Shipper (The Yonghwa and Seohyun couple has 2 big threads in Shippers Paradise) so I have hawk shipper eyes. I kinda gave up on them now but I still have the shipping powers I used to have when I was Goguma Hahaha

I look up to you, hawk-eyed shipper detective! :D

8 hours ago, valc22 said:

I also rmb reading some of MH's fan saying he is a well-mannered man that he gets his hands off from his female costars right after the "cut" by directors...I'm sure he did in his previous drama shooting, and he is always an absolute gentleman but i feel like he acts quite different wif JW

Here when the director says cut, where is our Min Hyuk's hand? Lols

He looks so manly and gentleman here. 

Hi Chingus, morning to all. Wow, thread has moved quite a bit since I last checked. 

I am happy that KMH is such a decent guy, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink much, family oriented, gentleman, committed to relationship etc..perfect for HJW if they ever get together in real life. She deserves someone of such description.  Only thing I don't like about him is him being very clean, calculative and super organised. This kind of guys can be very difficult to get along or live with. LOL.

In some of the BTS,  HJW  was always in discussion with the director the way to act out a scene and giving the director her inputs too. She is an excellent and dedicated actress that considers much deeper stuff then what the script says. Eg. she said she decided to cut her hair short upon understanding her character because she thinks that short hair matches SEJ better...no one even asked her to do that but she would do such things to make the character alive, I salute her! Even I think the dressing of SEJ is  her idea too although I don't quite like her dressing there, LOL.  Another scene is the hospital bed side scene, she thinks that it is better for her to not look at KH initially because the uncomfortable feeling hadn't passed yet..., then another scene she was at the HD ward when she said KH got shot by gun and she should be in a confused state as if she herself got shot and thus she acted out her interpretations and the results were very good. Similarly, the intimate scenes I am sure she would mostly be taking the lead to share with KHM how to do certain things (KMH is less experienced afterall and maybe more shy when come to initiating beyond the scripts for romantic scenes). KMH's patting of her head and back could be his own interpretation because HJW would probably just said stroke her head but may not specify details on how to do it.  Acting is not robotic or mechanical, a lot got to do with actors' interpretations to make it as realistic as possible. 

Another thought I have when I read that you guys said his previous romantic scenes with other actresses were mild. I would think the reason was mainly because the scenes were not much and not major ones since they generally don't focus on loveline of 2nd lead. With little interactions, less scene time, of course the BTS won't show much too. Unlike HS, they are main couple and have lots of interactions and more chances for us to discover things like these.  Of course, HJW being always very friendly and bubbly would definitely help him in scene immersion. The gaze SEJ gave KH at the hospital bedside were very intense ...HJW once said she would look at her co-stars with the most loving gaze as if they were the love of her life....so it definitely help KMH. Stethoscope gaze from HJW was more a shy and uncertain gaze, but MH's gaze were warm and intense there just like lover. Glad that they have great chemistry and could do such scenes effortlessly. 

Hyun IG picture and caption this morning really melting my heart.. i know he just want to promote #hospitalship but still my my heart dugeundugeun lol. And i just curious to know about jungshin comment and his answer. Can someone translate it lol

13 minutes ago, arore4eva said:

Hyun IG picture and caption this morning really melting my heart.. i know he just want to promote #hospitalship but still my my heart dugeundugeun lol. And i just curious to know about jungshin comment and his answer. Can someone translate it lol

Posting it here so if one would like to translate, it would be easier. Hehehe

AfpRnISPTSGSRDE2_bee-Q.png

20 minutes ago, disasterpiece13 said:

KMH ig update. Who is that haert beating for? Keke

59 minutes ago, arore4eva said:

Rough translation:

My diagnosis as a cardiologist, there seems to be a big deal...

This heart, who is it ...(beating for?)--> he typed some characters but not a word, i guess he meant this dialogue from ep 31

Save this person

#hospitalship

Jungshin: ...? You're going too far, this is so...

Minhyuk: It's the dialogue...please understand me

Ok since we are in shippers paradise, let me point my thought about hospital bed side bts scene and stay in delululand for a while lol:lol::D

@valc22 since you are addicted to make a gif i need your favor here lol. Can you make a gif from 0.29-0.32 and another one at 0.37-0.44 with a slow motion? Lol

I think their room was too cold thats  why HJW often puts her hand inside the blanket. At 0.29-0.32,  Hyunnie notice it then somehow I think I heard he said 'chuwoyo or chuwoo' (if I am not mistaken it mean cool in korea. I do not know  if it real or I'm over delusional) then he put his hand to cover HJW's hand like to warm it.( as a shippers : their eyes contact, its look like they are flirting each other here lol.. :tongue:).

another point is when HJW told director about the discomfort hasn’t completely gone away so she deliberately not looking at Hyun while filming, from 0.37-0.44 then if u guys focus to Hyun face u will notice his face expression drastically changed from happy to sulky. thats why he turning his head to opposite directions. I find its cute thought hahaha.. its look like real sulking couple movement. Means ohh.. so u don't want to see my face?? that's ok... i won't see you too lol :tongue:

(Ah this two really make me crazy.. and I cant see difference between reel and real. Am I the only one over delulu here? Hahaha mianheee... blame to Hyunjae couple lol)

1 hour ago, hppatronus said:

@darr what you wrote about KMH made me fall in love with him all over again.. I’ve never watched him before HS and from today on I’m gona go back and watch all possible interviews and stuff.. any suggested interviews or videos that’s a must watch?? 

I watched ,brave family, I live alone (this one is in hangup but I saw an episode translated in english), some of his interviews and part of cool kids on the block. And of course their musical performance. I normally watch out body language before what the person is saying cos it may be scripted but some unconscious body language is actually the real person.

Have fun:heart:

I'm not a bit surprised LSW is going to be a leading man. He might turn out to be the next Kim Soo Hyun. There is even a bit of resemblance there and his voice is all manly like KSH''s.  In HS he looks and acts manly but anytime I see him in music bank,he is back to his teenage self. I hope he does well and I will watch out for the plot line.  Pray it will be my kind of drama.

10 minutes ago, valc22 said:

Rough translation:

My diagnosis as a cardiologist, there seems to be a big deal...

This heart, who is it ...(beating for?)--> he typed some characters but not a word, i guess he meant this dialogue from ep 31

Save this person

#hospitalship

Jungshin: ...? You're going too far, this is so...

Minhyuk: It's the dialogue...please understand me

Even jungshin is confused with his caption.. so dont blame us hahaha :lol::tongue:

Rough translation: 

#hospitalship ep15. 16 ing...

words written on the script:  "Don't go anywhere." (Green), "At least when you're with me, I hope that you'll be free and feel comfortable, like this." (Orange)

This boy keeps attacking my weak shipper's heart:bawling:

1 hour ago, valc22 said:

Rough translation: 

#hospitalship ep15. 16 ing...

words written on the script:  "Don't go anywhere." (Green), "At least when you're with me, I hope that you'll be free and feel comfortable, like this." (Orange)

This boy keeps attacking my weak shipper's heart:bawling:

Isn't these for last week's epi. Confused cos epi 15 and 16 is equivalent of 29,30 as well as 31 and 32 respectively? 

7 minutes ago, cslove said:

Isn't these for last week's epi. Confused cos epi 15 and 16 is equivalent of 29,30 as well as 31 and 32 respectively? 

Nope it's actual 15 n 16 ep dialogues.. Y is KMH always updating this kinda stuffs?? For promotion he shouldn't dig the past.. But he should follow the future episodes.. He seems suspicious :ph34r:

Archived