[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

@valc22valc22  hihihi...a friend of mine who had a korean husband before told me, there's only 2 categorie there, a good-looking and not good-looking one,I was laughing then,coz an average looking one u cant find:D...maybe some of d good-looking passed with u know transformation  through a scalpel of a surgeon...they look like korean barbies but then when u take off d mascara....eh voilà, seldom i saw like hjw still good-looking without makeup...coz typical koreans are square faced...air?:blink: I can see some actresses even on cam only that they go thru a scalpel even without them saying...:lol:

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, monki said:

Thanks diasterpiece13, this video is quite funny. I can see the LSW is a very funny person, should be a lot of laughter when he and HJW are together. It also mentioned that KH proposes to SEJ, is this a translation problem or will there be a proposal?

By the way, why is your username called disasterpiece13? I have always wanted to ask.:tongue:

You are right, when he imitated the sound of a ship. I laughed hard! I guess that's why they all say he's the joker among the three. Haha, I wonder if the "proposes" part is about the beginning episodes when KH said she could like her all she want with his permission. LOL. Anyone could check the part? Lols my username is just the username I use across all my social media accounts. It's a title of a song. Might not be fitting in a kdrama land forum. Haha :D

And totally agree that KMH's acting is improving a lot as the episodes go. Until I myself started to really really like him as an actor. 

Like @cslove I can watch HJW with other costars but can't watch his male costars with other actress. Very biased here. :tongue:

Spoiler

About SEGA days, I wonder how secretive and influential HJW could be when it comes to paparazzi. I was so surprised when she mentioned that "Binnie" Hyun Bin is her drinking buddy. Wow, nobody saw them drinking together at all? Hahaha. I am so curious. But after this and HB going to her movie premierw, dating rumors and confirmation of HB suddenly came out. (Maybe someone is getting jealous lols) What a terrible terrible times. Haha! 

100 facts about Kang Min Hyuk

https://vivitloveboice.wordpress.com/2011/08/09/minhyuk-cnblue-facts/

This is a credible source, right? Kekeke

9. Type of girl minhyuk’s like is comfortable like a friend type of girl. Age doesn’t really matter for him.

31. Minhyuk like anime, such as Bleach, Naruto and One Piece. (HJW likes One Piece too)

60. Minhyuk naturally likes older women because he also has an older sister that treats him well.

64. Minhyuk is the type who’s stable and quiet. But when he’s feeling good he can be quite playful.

100. Minhyuk said his favorite behavior or face expression of women is when she gaze his eyes. 

And to add on what @lovegirl92 mentioned:

21. Actually, minhyuk wants to change his “girly “ smile into a manly smile. Cause a lot of people praise his girly smile, he doesn’t agree.

42. A kind of role that Minhyuk want to play is in action movie n act manly.But,he said There’s an 80% chance that he’ll play an innocent.

Kekeke. It seems KMH preferred the manly one too. Read more to know more about KMH. Hehehe.

Both like sports too! :wub: Anyway, is it possible to see them in MAMA awards?

This video has some details worth noting.

At 1:13- 1:14 HJW glanced at KMH's shoulder, she noticed that he had been lifting his head for a while. Then at 1:19, she went back and squeezed his shoulder to relax telling him it would hurt staying in this position. She  continued to give MH the eye contact and  attention for the next few seconds even thought the discussion with whoever in front of her seems to be still going on. She is very caring towards him.

Did I violate any soompi's rule by attaching the YT video? if yes I will remove.

59 minutes ago, monki said:

This video has some details worth noting.

At 1:13- 1:14 HJW glanced at KMH's shoulder, she noticed that he had been lifting his head for a while. Then at 1:19, she went back and squeezed his shoulder to relax telling him it would hurt staying in this position. She  continued to give MH the eye contact and  attention for the next few seconds even thought the discussion with whoever in front of her seems to be still going on. She is very caring towards him.

Did I violate any soompi's rule by attaching the YT video? if yes I will remove.

Yes, I have watched it so many times and I love how attentive HJW is to KMH. The way she listens to him. Omo. She's so caring.

Nope, the soompi rule is not to quote images and videos only. If post, I know it's allowed.

On 10/22/2017 at 11:25 AM, lemonysnicket said:

So the cafe pic piqued my interest because to me (as i was saying) it seems to me that hjw is an actress who is influential enough such that she would have a say over what the paparazzi (who have shown themselves to be super powerful) and 3rd parties eg the cafe owner should be posting about her esp since the cafe post was probably endorsement related to some extent? 

Social media has gone leaps and bounds since SeGa days, as such I think it is harder to control what is out there and what fans, 3rd party, or paparazzi post. While there are public who may "ignore" or turn the other way on celebrity sightings, there are those who may not. 

The other reason/s I am thinking is that since Geoje is away from Seoul and  the cafe is on a more isolated area, HJW/KMH and company have felt more secured (for whatever reason the meeting/meet up took place). I think the downplaying of the picture and meeting in the tabloids or other media is a testament of HJW's influence and both of their star power. Of course, my rational and emotional shipping minds are at odds with the reason of the meeting. :D Time will tell and I hope sooner than later. :wub:

That BTS scene when he was lying on the bed and she was crying on his side. The way Minhyuk rubs her neck, back and head to comfort her is so similar to the way he rubs his cats haha I find this really cute. :wub: I don't know if this means anything in body language or psychology or whatever. 

Can't quote the gifs sadly but @valc22 already posted them in the previous page hehe Check them out :tongue:

7 minutes ago, lovegirl92 said:

That BTS scene when he was lying on the bed and she was crying on his side. The way Minhyuk rubs her neck, back and head to comfort her is so similar to the way he rubs his cats haha I find this really cute. :wub:

Love your comment, hahaha. 

I agree, there seems to be deeper degree of comfort on how he touch HJW's nape and slides his hand over her. Or maybe just my imagination running wild. :lol:

21 minutes ago, drakelaw said:

I agree, there seems to be deeper degree of comfort on how he touch HJW's nape and slides his hand over her. Or maybe just my imagination running wild. :lol:

I don't know maybe it's natural for cat lovers to always go for the neck/nape. Remember even when they kissed and hugged afterwards, he was holding her nape/neck. I'm sure this action means something lol Maybe it's their way of dhowing affection. As everyone know, cats need affection, love and care all the time and they love to be rubbed like that. Hahahaha

6 minutes ago, drakelaw said:

I'm worried to talk about the way he slides his hands because I thought some chingus might think I am too much delulu. But hey, we all think and feel the same! Hahahah!

Hahahah @lovegirl92 I love your idea about cat lovers always go for the nape! Did he ever do the same in his previous dramas?

26 minutes ago, disasterpiece13 said:

I'm worried to talk about the way he slides his hands because I thought some chingus might think I am too much delulu. But hey, we all think and feel the same! Hahahah!

Hahahah @lovegirl92 I love your idea about cat lovers always go for the nape! Did he ever do the same in his previous dramas?

As far as I remember, Minhyuk didn't have cats when he acted as a couple with Krystal in the Heirs and in his most recent drama The Entertainer, he was a second lead and didn't have a clear loveline with Hyeri (not many otp scenes and no kiss scenes at all). That's why I can't tell. His loveline with Ha Jiwon is his first (clear one) since The Heirs and since he brought his cats haha I'm sure his cats make him more affectionate tho especially that his white cat ChiChi is so princessy and loves to be spoiled. She enjoys bath and grooming unlike all the other cats in the world. Hahahaha

Plus, isn't this Shippers Paradise? If we don't notice these little things or be delusional, we're not shippers then LOL Don't be shy to share your thoughts. I used to be a YongSeo Shipper (The Yonghwa and Seohyun couple has 2 big threads in Shippers Paradise) so I have hawk shipper eyes. I kinda gave up on them now but I still have the shipping powers I used to have when I was Goguma Hahaha

3 minutes ago, lovegirl92 said:

As far as I remember, Minhyuk didn't have cats when he acted as a couple with Krystal in the Heirs and in his most recent drama The Entertainer, he was a second lead and didn't have a clear loveline with Hyeri (not many otp scenes and no kiss scenes at all). That's why I can't tell. His loveline with Ha Jiwon is his first (clear one) since The Heirs and since he brought his cats haha But 

I remember his scenes with Krystal.. He used to just ruffle her hair a lot.. No much intimate scenes.. Just some cutesy typical teenage couple.. It mostly looked like brother n sister couple for me.. I don't know abt other fans.. It's just my opinion.. KMH seems very mature in HS.. Even his smiles, looks n everything screams mature lover.. In BTS or onscreen, I feel he looks mature with HJW

34 minutes ago, disasterpiece13 said:

Hahaha, you are not alone. I think he likes touching  our Jiwonnie. And, I am not usually like this. Now shipping these two is affecting real life. I would check their IG frequently. :D

26 minutes ago, lovegirl92 said:

Plus, isn't this Shippers Paradise? If we don't notice these little things or be delusional, we're not shippers then LOL Don't be shy to share your thoughts. I used to be a YongSeo Shipper (The Yonghwa and Seohyun couple has 2 big threads in Shippers Paradise) so I have hawk shipper eyes. I kinda gave up on them now but I still have the shipping powers I used to have when I was Goguma Hahaha

Agree! We need those shipping powers and hawk eye @lovegirl92

1 hour ago, lovegirl92 said:

That BTS scene when he was lying on the bed and she was crying on his side. The way Minhyuk rubs her neck, back and head to comfort her is so similar to the way he rubs his cats haha I find this really cute. :wub: I don't know if this means anything in body language or psychology or whatever. 

Can't quote the gifs sadly but @valc22 already posted them in the previous page hehe Check them out :tongue:

if u have a youtube video of the rubbing cats thing, i can surely make a gif out of that:lol: as i said, I'm addicted haha

35 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I remember his scenes with Krystal.. He used to just ruffle her hair a lot.. No much intimate scenes.. Just some cutesy typical teenage couple.. It mostly looked like brother n sister couple for me.. I don't know abt other fans.. It's just my opinion.. KMH seems very mature in HS.. Even his smiles, looks n everything screams mature lover.. In BTS or onscreen, I feel he looks mature with HJW

Agree. My housemate is a Hyukstal shipper (is it okay to mention this here?), she kept telling me how cute they're tgt, then I went on youtube and watch some of the bts from the heirs...MH is more like treating her as a cute little sister IMO

I also rmb reading some of MH's fan saying he is a well-mannered man that he gets his hands off from his female costars right after the "cut" by directors...I'm sure he did in his previous drama shooting, and he is always an absolute gentleman but i feel like he acts quite different wif JW

8 minutes ago, valc22 said:

if u have a youtube video of the rubbing cats thing, i can surely make a gif out of that:lol: as i said, I'm addicted haha

Agree. My housemate is a Hyukstal shipper (is it okay to mention this here?), she kept telling me how cute they're tgt, then I went on youtube and watch some of the bts from the heirs...MH is more like treating her as a cute little sister IMO

I also rmb reading some of MH's fan saying he is a well-mannered man that he gets his hands off from his female costars right after the "cut" by directors...I'm sure he did in his previous drama shooting, and he is always an absolute gentleman but i feel like he acts quite different wif JW

Yes he always treated her like a sister.. I too saw their BTS.,he maintains a safe distance between them.. He close with PSH too.. But still maintains distance with her.. But he jells up with HJW very nicely.. I don't know abt his fans will say.. But I truly genuinely feel that he looks free with HJW.. Even in BTS, I could see them have conversations n closeness n playfulness.. 

Archived