[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

5 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

As far as I know 1023 fans have never gone low to crop KMH from their selfies or edit him out of the videos..  1023 fans will always will support HJW n her costars.. If KMH is the fated guy for HJW then 1023 will support him loads.. 

P. S.  G. O. Has soo beautifully expressed his love.. I loved his confession!! 

Thats what i wanted to say they also do hard work(i really appreciate all of them regarding whichever fandom they belong) but the way other one (you all know who) belittled us(shippers in general) was urghh!.Minhyuk respects, adore ji wonnie n vice versa a lot thats all i care it his life they dont OWN him. 

Minhyukshiee n ji wonnie saranghe (finger heart lol)

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Tanny Tan said:

haha. They have to be true cos this is MINwonland. If not here, where else??? and you created this haven for us, remember?

Hahaha yes they r true here!! I want them to be true in the whole world!! Until they announce abt them, I will always be scared!! Sometimes assured, sometimes skeptic.. This will be condition of shippers until they get married

7 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Hahaha yes they r true here!! I want them to be true in the whole world!! Until they announce abt them, I will always be scared!! Sometimes assured, sometimes skeptic.. This will be condition of shippers until they get married

They are real!! Just like how we see their interactions, I am sure they are all sincere. LIke I said it before , if they break up later on for whatever reasons , it is cos so that either of them can be a happier person. But as it stands now, I am just truly happy for them they can have a shot at being a normal human being through this love. 

Just now, Tanny Tan said:

I know he loves her and all. I am sure she is willing to take some crap. After all , she is a veteran in the entertainment industry. But it is still her first time dating a kpop boyband member. So KMH must be trying to manage things on his end so that she doesn't get too much of it.  And yes it is next to impossible for KMH to get a more understanding wife than HJW. We shall see his next few moves but so far I can see is that he is very happy but trying to bolster things for hjw...

That's why as much as I want to know their status, I can deal with them dating under the radar. I am ok with not knowing everything...Afterall, this is kdramaland and alot of imagination can be put to work... (sorry if the last statement sounds creepy :ph34r:)

2018 has a long way to go. Im okay with them dating under radar and let some of their friends throw some hints, if possible. If none, im happy to learn more about their individual activities or events. We can connect them for sure. ✌

I want them to have their privacy as they go along with their own stages of love relationship. Haha. Unnie may be a veteran in the industry but when it comes to love, she needs more of her ME time to sort out her feelings. Good thing she let 'the magic' begins based on her post last Oct. ✌

About them together in an interview or variety show, could be, but still my expectations will be very, very low. FnC has different direction in handling their talents and sometimes tends to go with Oim's wants and demands. Poor KMH... but on a bright side, at least he's not as popular than V who's ARMY attacked and even threatened to kill unnie. -sigh-

For Unnie, im looking forward for her possible interviews in between photoshoots and have a very vetaran reporter to ask her the tough questions without hesitations. 

8 hours ago, tiwul97 said:

Yess... KMH is the driving force for this ship.. he is a warm man .. have beautiful eyes and a sincere smile.. he also makes me feel at home Hospital Ship besides Ha Ji Won of course .. I like the way he looks and not many words but his eyes and his behavior says a lot of things

he also makes me feel at home Hospital Ship besides Ha Ji Won of course

chingu your line makes me wanna suspect you, are you one of the HS team or staff or mb one of the cast..:D:D:D..just saying..*peace*

Also another thing is how I see HJW being greeted by alot of seniors and peers in the k-ent industry  during the awards night. I don't know if it ever weighed heavily on her mind that she is seeing someone 13 years her junior. And possibly getting married to him. Cos KMH is like all focused with her in his eyes and her only. But whenever I see hjw, I am not sure if it is ever at the back of her mind if the people that she knows (which is a whole lot) knows that . Do you think she would recoil in fear? Do you think KMH will try to reassure her that it's ok?

4 minutes ago, Tanny Tan said:

They are real!! Just like how we see their interactions, I am sure they are all sincere. LIke I said it before , if they break up later on for whatever reasons , it is cos so that either of them can be a happier person. But as it stands now, I am just truly happy for them they can have a shot at being a normal human being through this love. 

@Tanny Tan Ur way of putting it up as made me feel peace!!.. 

2 hours ago, beyond17 said:

I think we need a dose of the bright and happy hjw too...

Which reminds me that hjw has described the scent of some of her former co-stars. I wonder what scent kmh has and how she would describe it? :wub: :lol: Here she puts her head/nose in his armpit!! 

during SeGa HJW has a scent of lavender which is close to color purple or violet..:heart:

Just now, rutch204 said:

he also makes me feel at home Hospital Ship besides Ha Ji Won of course

chingu your line makes me wanna suspect you, are you one of the HS team or staff or mb one of the cast..:D:D:D..just saying..*peace*

Wkwkwkwkwkwk ...

2 hours ago, dianamuzaffar said:

I feel not enough seing them on MBC award, i want to see tham more and more.

I always watch other cast, done a lot of interview together after the series end. Do you guys think running man will invite them, then we can see more their natural reaction to accomplish the mission. 

Or maybe, talk show  - Happy Together, which the guest will happily tell a story of each other.

I'm with you if that case would complete our mission, so for the best analyzer here in our thread..who's with @dianamusaffar..

9 minutes ago, Tanny Tan said:

Yup. Your last sentence, so true. Normal human being is right. We shall see how 2018 plays out.. 

I do think MH knows he's got a good thing going that he will never get again (as we have discussed before). So he will do his best to hold on unless they both think theyd be happier w other people. 

I also agree that HJW would need time to sort out her feelings.. so far it's been quite positive though - i think we've actually gotten quite a lot of hints from her, her post HS Interviews and the way she kept looking at him during the table interview and her slightly sheepish smile when she noticed the cameras. And i always think back to the ep15-16 script pic haewadal released and her post HS hair, never fails to bring a smile to my face. That kinda cemented things for me in a way. I do think she fell for him quite hard too based on those. But yeah.. after the initial falling you do need to think about what being married to that person would mean.

Btw - i dont wanna post it here unless I have to, but there was a still from the SeGa party kiss (ep 14) bts where HJW bites her lip and crosses her arms and looks shy (She is wrapped in a blanket). That was from the series of stills which made me ship them.. She has the same look in the close up of the hug MBC  released. Past SeGa shippers should know which one I'm referring to lol 

So... yes. Hahaha 

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

if that wud happen, I will be soo happy!!..  But I feel Korean ppl not even interested in MinWon.. They r such a beautiful couple but no photoshoot or anything!!.. I want to see them again.. Maybe HJW can attend his fanmeet n he can attend her fanmeet too!! 

Agree with you if Korean ppl not interested in MinWon but considering  that there are lots of MinWon ppl who were interested to watch and see the MinWon couple in a reality show. Is this too much to ask?..just asking..:confused:

Let's divert the topic!! 

Upcoming Schedule Of MinWon  as far as I know

Jan 6 - CNblue anniversary fanmeeting 

Jan 25 - Manhunt release

Feb 9 - Japan manhunt release

Feb 24 - KMH fanmeeting in bangkok

March 8 - HJW fanmeeting in osaka b Tokyo!! 

If any changes do correct it!! 

@Tanny Tan hmmm. I don't think she is fearful of people knowing.  And in fact I think most of her peers and sunbaenims  would be happy for her. But that's just me...  like i said yesterday they wouldn't have started it if they both weren't ok with it, and besides, I realised a while back and I also posted abt it i think, that neither of them minded abt the age gap - it bothered me quite a bit initially but i came to realise that that was because of my own personal reservations. If she never minded and he never minded, then why should We? (I think it is evident from HS and the BTS that they never minded)

However.. like i also said before (yes i think and talk too much) it is so hard to find someone you love and can trust as much as it is humanly possible to trust another human  (that is my own personal ideal for my rs with my husband).. to just have confidence that that person accepts you for who you are.. The older I get the more i see this around me. You never think of how difficult it is when youre younger. So for HJW I think she would be happy she found love. She's quite simple that way.

I remember when i first saw the interview where she said she would be ok w dating someone 10 years younger (empress ki time). Initially I thought she just said it without thinking and also cause jcw and lsg before that were 10 yrs her junior.  But you know... I think she did mean it. She's just open that way, that's what i feel. 

Anw im so deep in the delulu that i even imagine their rs would be inspiring to tons of older single women everywhere... like, if u find the right one, and the ppl who matter the most (family and closest friends) are supportive, then why not even if he is 13 years younger. There is a limit tho haha I think anything more than that would be a bit Strange unless the guy is super mature.  Which is not impossible, coz MH definitely is. In fact sometimes i think he is a total ahjussi at heart and more mature than HJW in the ways that matter (I'm repeating myself sorry) 

I am also carefully storing there thoughts away for myself next time so i will remember in case my boys get together with someone much older than them hahahahahh (they are 3 and 1. I told u I overthink) 

@Tanny Tan N @lemonysnicket I just wanted to share my mom's opinion.. I never thought my mom is soo free minded.. I hesitated telling my mom abt our ship.. But then my laugh n everything made me spill out the truth or else I wud be dead!!..  My mom was happy hearing abt the ship.. I told he is 13 years younger than her.. My mom was like what's the problem with that.. I was she'll shocked!!.. Then she told me like if two persons find happiness in themselves then age, world or anything matters.. Coz its difficult to find happiness between two people in this world in this era..  My mom was like he seems very happy with her if he has the guts to extend this happiness without thinking of the world then he may lose the world but he will find his world in her n vice versa.. If he cares too much abt the world, he will lose his happiness in the world!!.. My mom said its as simple as that!!  Then she gave advice to me too lolz!! 

I know i blabber much!! But here it ends.. Plz bare with me.. I just wanted to share it!! 

So if it is fated it will happen lolz 

2 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

@icyphoenix thanks so much for sharing that!

I also shared w my mum abt the ship - i was so afraid at first but i had no choice coz I was gg to MNL. She was also surprisingly supportive. Mothers are surprising arent they although we've known them our whole lives haha 

Hahahaha really very surprising!!  Mothers have many sides!! 

7 hours ago, lemonysnicket said:

Sometimes i think @miracleyoom  takes pity on the shippers because we are so supportive despite all the opposition from the OIM and lack of confirmation haha 

I'm still feeling a bit sad for the DVD promoters (not so Much for the lack of DVD itself though that is sad too) 

ok, so I now know that OIM fans exist, but, can anybody please explain why there's so much antagonism abt kmh-hjw relationship?? I mean, is the age gap that much of an issue really???

Archived