[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HJW is the 3rd highest paid actress!! 

http://kdramabuzz.com/this-is-how-much-our-favourite-actresses-earn/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

1 minute ago, JacquelinQ said:

Finally can drop by here ...everyday lots of work to do! :bawling:

Guys i am just curious if hjw gt married will she completely focus on her family or like LBY will continue acting ...

She will be like LBY n JJH I feel.. But whatever she chooses I will be happy!! 

7 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Don't make me remember it.. I want to see it soo desperately.. But we can. Never see that again.. It makes me cry..  Gosh!! Yes let's delu to the maximum until they r official n after that too

giphy.gifohh dear don't be sad *group hug*

4 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Don't make me remember it.. I want to see it soo desperately.. But we can. Never see that again.. It makes me cry..  Gosh!! Yes let's delu to the maximum until they r official n after that too

It’s a deal. We delulu to the max! Do you know if bts ever have been leaked before if there wasn’t a dvd production?

1 minute ago, beyond17 said:

It’s a deal. We delulu to the max! Do you know if bts ever have been leaked before if there wasn’t a dvd production?

Don't know.. But it's difficult I guess..   Hope we get our hotel kiss BTS:bawling:

4 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

ohh dear don't be sad *group hug*

*hugs back*

Do not be sad ...let's be happy..DVD production failed is not the end but the beginning we will be able the true/ real story  and also a real BTS

By the way ...we are already watching the real BTS ---- MBC drama award ...hugs...purple pan ...Mr Kang Stylist ...a loving look ..mybe a kiss scene that does not exist (censors..*****) just 17++++++ hahaha and etc ....

I was fishing through twitter n found some interesting stuff on jiwonie.. 

I m really amazed to see the younger generation wanting to work with HJW.. But some ppl think of her ahjumma ehmmm.. Esp for some fans they know who r they.. I know ur lurking.. 

Cto

Just now, icyphoenix said:

I was fishing through twitter n found some interesting stuff on jiwonie.. 

I m really amazed to see the younger generation wanting to work with HJW.. But some ppl think of her ahjumma ehmmm.. Esp for some fans they know who r they.. I know ur lurking.. 

Cto

Kang Min Hyukssi is amazing without having to talk he can kiss Ha Ji Won ...oh KMH your rivals a lot ..fighting KMH oppa ...

3 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

Kang Min Hyukssi is amazing without having to talk he can kiss Ha Ji Won ...oh KMH your rivals a lot ..fighting KMH oppa ...

KMH shi buck up!!.. Stake your claim on ur yeoja.. There r many younger blood wanting her!! Hahahahahaha!! 

I think we need a dose of the bright and happy hjw too...

Which reminds me that hjw has described the scent of some of her former co-stars. I wonder what scent kmh has and how she would describe it? :wub: :lol: Here she puts her head/nose in his armpit!! 

21 minutes ago, beyond17 said:

Which reminds me that hjw has described the scent of some of her former co-stars. I wonder what scent kmh has and how she would describe it? :wub: :lol: Here she puts her head/nose in his armpit!! 

Ha ji wonnie laugh is seriously infectious lol here i am laughing like a fool :D

original.gif

3 minutes ago, beyond17 said:

Ohhhh i love this song and this clip 

-l5H0h6njO1Qxpmy292fWePKEmCqyxbqr37bwGdF

:heart:

31 minutes ago, beyond17 said:

32 minutes ago, beyond17 said:

LOL...your comment made me laugh hard..haha

I feel not enough seing them on MBC award, i want to see tham more and more.

I always watch other cast, done a lot of interview together after the series end. Do you guys think running man will invite them, then we can see more their natural reaction to accomplish the mission. 

Or maybe, talk show  - Happy Together, which the guest will happily tell a story of each other.

As someone pointed out lsw didn't interacted with ji wonnie at all (just greetings may be) considering how he was so frank n playful with her.He didn't even said good bye to her lol.

P.s in one video i noted that he was also present(i dont remember his name lol)

Hospital_Ship-Kim_Kwang-Kyu.jpg

Just now, 17ncbm said:

As someone pointed out lsw didn't interacted at all with ji wonnie (just greetings may be) considering how he was so frank n playful with her.He didn't even said good bye to her lol.

P.s in one video i noted that he was also present(i dont remember his name lol)

Hospital_Ship-Kim_Kwang-Kyu.jpg

Mr Cho .. The real name i forgot ...wkwkwk

Archived