[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

22 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@Tanny Tan N @lemonysnicket I just wanted to share my mom's opinion.. I never thought my mom is soo free minded.. I hesitated telling my mom abt our ship.. But then my laugh n everything made me spill out the truth or else I wud be dead!!..  My mom was happy hearing abt the ship.. I told he is 13 years younger than her.. My mom was like what's the problem with that.. I was she'll shocked!!.. Then she told me like if two persons find happiness in themselves then age, world or anything matters.. Coz its difficult to find happiness between two people in this world in this era..  My mom was like he seems very happy with her if he has the guts to extend this happiness without thinking of the world then he may lose the world but he will find his world in her n vice versa.. If he cares too much abt the world, he will lose his happiness in the world!!.. My mom said its as simple as that!!  Then she gave advice to me too lolz!! 

I know i blabber much!! But here it ends.. Plz bare with me.. I just wanted to share it!! 

So if it is fated it will happen lolz 

@icyphoenix your mom is so cool and wise! :heart:

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and i believe HJW think about marriage ..she just wants to be careful ..believe me we will soon hear the announcement of marriage..we have all heard the time worn phrase life begins at 40 ..and 

this is the time ...let's happy and cheer up ...

And wise man says believe in your heart that you're meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracle

Good night all ...our romantic ship keep sailing...

27 minutes ago, JacquelinQ said:

look at this ...

Who is this person??  She is followed by HJW??  She seems to be associated with HJW's family.. HJW's brother too follows her.. It's the same place where KMH updated his pic of Christmas 

Or is it coincidence?? 

1 hour ago, Tanny Tan said:

Also another thing is how I see HJW being greeted by alot of seniors and peers in the k-ent industry  during the awards night. I don't know if it ever weighed heavily on her mind that she is seeing someone 13 years her junior. And possibly getting married to him. Cos KMH is like all focused with her in his eyes and her only. But whenever I see hjw, I am not sure if it is ever at the back of her mind if the people that she knows (which is a whole lot) knows that . Do you think she would recoil in fear? Do you think KMH will try to reassure her that it's ok?

hmm... I also wonder if this bothers her from time to time.. as for myself, im going back to my assumption that hjw's mind may work a bit diffrently than her contemporaries.. I wud say since the beginning she's this actress who wasnt cut out of the same cookie cutter and she didnt mind. and somehow I thnk her colleagues sort of acknowledge this too? I believe they wudnt be surprised if she would make choices w/c are out of the ordinary.. and I also believe that hjw had planted a lot of kindness and graciousness and hardwork  over the course of time that the industry people who know her would always trust her decisions and would just be happy for her... 

the way I see mh at this point in time, I thnk he's tryng his best not really to assure her at this point but he is sort of helping her walk through and navigate, explore the status of being in a relationship..? like she said before she is still clueless abt love.. 

10 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Who is this person??  She is followed by HJW??  She seems to be associated with HJW's family.. HJW's brother too follows her.. It's the same place where KMH updated his pic of Christmas 

I thought some of you know. She is one of her close person . Can i say managr (Haewadal family) ? I gt to know her during EK time. She always with HJW . During mbc i thnk i saw her there too but at outside whn hjw walk in ..rd crpet.

But  i  am just posted here because same place but this public place in seoul so it is common fr them to go there ....i think she hv event there (refer 2nd and 3rd pic) as she tag someone (her friend).

7 minutes ago, JacquelinQ said:

I thought some of you know. She is one of her close person . Can i say managr (Haewadal family) ? I gt to know her during EK time. She always with HJW . During mbc i thnk i saw her there too but at outside whn hjw walk in ..rd crpet.

But  i  am just posted here because same place but this public place in seoul so it is common fr them to go there ....i think she hv event there (refer 2nd and 3rd pic) as she tag someone (her friend).

Yes it seems like that.. There seems to be an orchestra.. Hahahaha what a coincidence in place.. But it seems to be a famous place.. 

1 hour ago, Tanny Tan said:

Also another thing is how I see HJW being greeted by alot of seniors and peers in the k-ent industry  during the awards night. I don't know if it ever weighed heavily on her mind that she is seeing someone 13 years her junior. And possibly getting married to him. Cos KMH is like all focused with her in his eyes and her only. But whenever I see hjw, I am not sure if it is ever at the back of her mind if the people that she knows (which is a whole lot) knows that . Do you think she would recoil in fear? Do you think KMH will try to reassure her that it's ok?

From my perspective, most ladies would be hesitant to start a relationship with someone 13 years their junior. I am sure HJW is no exception.  I believe the sincerity of Min Hyuk ssi must have touched her deeply.  Look at his loving stare, his attentiveness, his proud smile and handsome face (if I am not wrong, HJW likes guys with small eyes or thin eyelids :D)... He's not a player, does not smoke, cannot drink much, honest, homely, family oriented, loyal (still keep in close contact with childhood friends)... Most importantly, they are  comfortable with each other, can communicate, make each other laugh...  

Not easy to find a party that you can trust and relate to.  They are so perfectly matched. :rolleyes:

Ha Ji Won ssi, if doubts were to creep up in the future, remember this. We only live once in this lifetime.  Seize all the moments you can make beautiful memory with.  Do not let the opportunity passes you by. :wub:

4 minutes ago, minwon0628 said:

From my perspective, most ladies would be hesitant to start a relationship with someone 13 years their junior. I am sure HJW is no exception.  I believe the sincerity of Min Hyuk ssi must have touched her deeply.  Look at his loving stare, his attentiveness, his proud smile and handsome face (if I am not wrong, HJW likes guys with small eyes or thin eyelids :D)... He's not a player, does not smoke, cannot drink much, honest, homely, family oriented, loyal (still keep in close contact with childhood friends)... Most importantly, they are  comfortable with each other, can communicate, make each other laugh...  

Not easy to find a party that you can trust and relate to.  They are so perfectly matched. :rolleyes:

Ha Ji Won ssi, if doubts were to creep up in the future, remember this. We only live once in this lifetime.  Seize all the moments you can make beautiful memory with.  Do not let the opportunity passes you by. :wub:

HJW like someone who bravely confess his love fr her. As she is the type tht she will nt know tht guy like her if tht guy x straightfrward telling he like her ( she said th)

I love reading this thread ..everyone wants MinWon couple to live happily ever after...ah something romantic and good ...I'm sure our ship's been sailing far ...and truly romantic sailing

Good Morning ...good day and happy ..happy virus 

15 hours ago, lemonysnicket said:

However.. like i also said before (yes i think and talk too much) it is so hard to find someone you love and can trust as much as it is humanly possible to trust another human  (that is my own personal ideal for my rs with my husband).. to just have confidence that that person accepts you for who you are.. The older I get the more i see this around me. You never think of how difficult it is when youre younger. So for HJW I think she would be happy she found love. She's quite simple that way.

13 hours ago, minwon0628 said:

He's not a player, does not smoke, cannot drink much, honest, homely, family oriented, loyal (still keep in close contact with childhood friends)... Most importantly, they are  comfortable with each other, can communicate, make each other laugh...  

Same sentiments echoed over and over again that it is so hard to find your Mr/Ms right. I too observed as I go through life that it is difficult to find your soul mate. Sometimes I see a couple on the streets and wonder how on earth did these two get together? It has to be the works of something beyond mortal beings.

@icyphoenix You are always full of praises when it comes to my writing but see when it comes to me having doubts, you just fill in so beautifully as well. And amazing thing is everyone here jumps in to say so eloquently how lovely their relationship is. My heart is appeased. I can go on this day with renewed energy!!

Archived