[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

Ohhh i am sad there will be no dvd production sighh:( specially for the team they did lot of hard work.From their post it does seem like they were attacked(these people don't have any work?).I really appreciate their hardwork  Hwaiting!

@happyy don't get angry dear :wub: n thanku for meme once again :D

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

@secretshipper2 soo happy to welcome u back dear!! Hope to see u more like this.. Every long post becomes lovable to read if it's abt MinWon

@17ncbm Gosh!! Y do they do this!! I hope MinWon make an announcement soon.. The guy is a friend of wooki plus he is also involved in fashion business

.he doesn't even follow HJW nor KMH.. He has no reason to like their pic n comment.. It's defo something.. 

Seriously why they are teasing us hahaha as you said he has no reason to like it lolzz :D

sometimes I do not understand with the thought of Oppa is Mine .. Idol is getting older and more so with oppa is mine followers are also getting older ... if their idol married they should be happy because it is natural. because we can not live alone we need friends as well as the idols. but the idol's agency also plays a role that oppa is mine consider themselves superior. they think of themselves as gods when only human...

but I think oppa is mine is reactive looking at HJW and KMH. they are blind to reality. actually KMH is very transparent and he does not cover his admiration and his love for JW. Honestly HJW actually does not give any hints. she never likes KMH photos or anything.

but we've ignored them .. let them there it makes us the spirit to be a detective for the MinWon couple ...fighting !!!! :wub::wub:

42 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

New dramacouples post!! 

the eye is a mirror of the soul .. I really like this photo .. the photo when KMH looked at HJW lovingly ... like a wise man said: one photo can explain many things ... and KMH not have to talk about love blah .. blah .. but he talk through his eyes .. the gaze is the same in their scene dating when HJW or dr Song is asleep ..oh my god .. i want to be viewed like that ... this is honesty from a Kang Min Hyuk :wub:

6 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@tiwul97 really this ship is running mostly based on hints given by KMH.. KMH is the driving force for this ship.. We see some changes in HJW but that can't be taken as hints..  But KMH has shown a variety of reasons to ship!! 

Yess... KMH is the driving force for this ship.. he is a warm man .. have beautiful eyes and a sincere smile.. he also makes me feel at home Hospital Ship besides Ha Ji Won of course .. I like the way he looks and not many words but his eyes and his behavior says a lot of things

13 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@tiwul97 really this ship is running mostly based on hints given by KMH.. KMH is the driving force for this ship.. We see some changes in HJW but that can't be taken as hints..  But KMH has shown a variety of reasons to ship!! 

Haha from eonnie side yulis eonnie is doing the job (thankuuu n why do i feel like she visits this thread hehe)

1 minute ago, 17ncbm said:

Haha from eonnie side yulis eonnie is doing the job (thankuuu n why do i feel like she visits this thread hehe)

Yes she is the one!!..  Her liking CP pic is like major hint!! 

Her liking KMH posts really is assuring!! 

2 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Yes she is the one!!..  Her liking CP pic is like major hint!! 

Her liking KMH posts really is assuring!! 

Yes coz she clearly knows that these two people are shipped (comments on wine pics).

2 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

hahahaha .. I agree I feel someone read our thread .. maybe Kang Min Hyuk ..Ha Ji Won or Miracleyoom hahahaha ... and of course Oppa is Mine hihihi ... Miracleyoom really bring a miracle .. a neutral person I thought (though she was a close friend of HJW) but she never like a photo co star (maybe Chaebolin) close to the artist circles I think reasonable and a close friend of top Korean actress ... like her Miracle account name .. she bridge wonders for shippers ...:wub:

Sometimes i think @miracleyoom  takes pity on the shippers because we are so supportive despite all the opposition from the OIM and lack of confirmation haha 

I'm still feeling a bit sad for the DVD promoters (not so Much for the lack of DVD itself though that is sad too) 

5 minutes ago, beyond17 said:

@icyphoenix let’s delulu ourselves. It’s the only way I can forget I won’t get to see bts of the let’s date scene and the hotel scene. Ahhhhh :D

Don't make me remember it.. I want to see it soo desperately.. But we can. Never see that again.. It makes me cry..  Gosh!! Yes let's delu to the maximum until they r official n after that too

Archived