[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the message from the production team tho... sounded like they had resentment? they thanked international fans (shippers i assume) so i guess the resentment was local? 

just typing out my thots. not seeking any debates...

Just now, a997 said:

the message from the production team tho... sounded like they had resentment? they thanked international fans (shippers i assume) so i guess the resentment was local? 

just typing out my thots. not seeking any debates...

I think there had been some problem.. U can sense it from this post!! 

7 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I think there had been some problem.. U can sense it from this post!! 

yeah... read it from this post too, @icyphoenix... i feel bad for them.

dvd production team, if u're reading this, our heartfelt gratitude for ur hard effort! 

1 minute ago, a997 said:

yeah... read it from this post too, @icyphoenix... i feel bad for them.

dvd production team, if u're reading this, our heartfelt gratitude for ur hard effort! 

There was a complain too like KMH fans didn't knew abt the DVD production n they were ignored etc etc.. But still they did again the promotion for KMH fans alone.. I guess they might have been hurt by antis.. But they were really hardworking n good people!!  Hope they continue to be like that!! 

5 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

I think if u have insta can leave them a heart or comment or something (i did). Cause if u follow the 2 main accts, everything is your smile had a few emo posts.. I think she must have doubted herself quite a bit for undertaking this DVD thing

ahhhh... will do that then, @lemonysnicket! thanks!

behind the sad news there must be good news .. let us happy .. there is good news awaits us .. we give appreciation to the production team DVD HS ..HS still aired abroad ... because our ship still sail .. like Kang Min Hyuk said ..romantic sailing ...:wub::wub: hehehe

17 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

A bit off topic but relevant; i thought this was a nice article (sorry if old and you've seen it already) 

nice! eric is cool... love him in 3 meals a day.

anyways, this goes to show that OIM fans would go the distance (if i may add: to ruin everyone's mood)... hope uri kmh is just as bold to step up when he needs to (regardless whether the bride is hjw or not)... 

I found this n so angry...

why do they rate the worst HJW eonni's gown?

Tbh, the dress is so simple and not much detail but that is the excellence and body shape HJW eonni looks so sexy n gorgeous. 

HJw eonni is very beautiful with all dresses.

Cr. Uploader

5 minutes ago, Tanny Tan said:

@secretshipper2I was locked out of my account in Nov for about 2 weeks.  I got so frightened that I was booted out. Welcome back.  

A pity about the DVD cos I see alot of effort behind it. It's just a drama, I don't get such negative thoughts of these antis.  

agree with u tan ...

2 minutes ago, happyy said:

I found this n so angry...

why do they rate the worst HJW eonni's gown?

Tbh, the dress is so simple and not much detail but that is the excellence and body shape HJW eonni looks so sexy n gorgeous. 

HJw eonni is very beautiful with all dresses.

Cr. Uploader

wew ... this is definitely followers oppa is mine... but ignore it .. HJW still the best

20 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

New dramacouples post!! 

I realized that KMH's superiority was in his eyes. He has a warm gaze. When he looked at her lover (ofc HJW eonni), little boy actor n his fans. There are many differences from his gaze to the victory of KSH n HJW eonni. He can not lie with his eyes.

Personally I felt jiwonie's dress was very beautiful..  She looked soo graceful n elegant.. While the others were all glittery.. Not my style.. Anyways it's their preference!!.. According to me HJW looks fabulous in all types of clothing!! 

Archived