[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

14 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Did you guys saw hongki  post he is so savage lol said "hope you guys will not hate him, he was worried but he will make good music"(something like this). This is such a good news i am feeling happy reading tweets about him.

I saw that he wants to marry too lolz!!.. Gosh!!  He has always been like that.. Sharp n straightforward to his fans.. 

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, lemonysnicket said:

omo off topic 

Hide contents

Seem like yulhee is really preggers hahaha

Gosh!! Gosh!! Really!! 

Did FNC give the statement??.. That's y the hurry marriage announcement but whatever it is if they r happy then it's good!! 

1 hour ago, Tanny Tan said:

So cool! So nice to have someone to talk to ! So what did he say about them? Did he see the latest videos? 

after seeing me giggling and gushing while reading the thread all he ask was did they come out?  hahahahaha  and i was like what ... he said he feels something is going on between  them..  he just cant explain it he said guys intuition..   and seeing the new vids he just give his iam always right look hahahahahahahaha

1 hour ago, saccharomyces said:

Thank you, all, for welcoming me. :)

I never really believe in zodiac sign and stuff related to that, but recently, I find it really amusing that my zodiac sign description is quite accurate based on how I understand myself. So I decided to look onto the 0628 zodiac sign description and compatibility, to have a  "glimpse" of who might they really. are My first shipper post is quite childish and immature. Sorry guys. :tongue:

Cancer men:  "He will take you to a fine, family restaurant where the food is wonderful... He will be perfectly fine with a romantic walk, a cozy restaurant or a dinner at home... a man that usually likes to cook... and with the right partner, he might enjoy a romantic date in the kitchen."

Cancer women: "This woman is easy to date, She will like to go to places that are intimate and romantic."... Cancer woman has a mission to make a huge change in her life... Although she might seem too mellow and soft, she is a true fighter..."

Cancer-Cancer compatibility: "Together, this pair will protect one another and keep their love safe from the outside world... work toward creating a happy domestic life and nurturing a loving family." "...of all the signs, home is most important to Cancer. For this couple, a shared love of family life is vital to Cancer compatibility. Signs are great that this family emphasis can be achieved, since both partners are devoted to one another and will be devoted parents, too."

Sorry for the long post. I'm just trying to feed my shippers heart like an elementary kid having a crush for the first time. :D

this got me flying! ❤❤

@icyphoenix, the cancer-cancer compatibility got me grinning like crazy cheshire cat... lol...

Few hours ago I saw someone posted in IG,  the figure just very very similar to our couple,HJW -KMH caught in 1 frame they're walking together..the lady wore blue jacket and her face was covered in a furry hoody..the man wore eyeglasses ..caption said let dispatch  reveal it first..this makes my heart stopped..is it true or just my delusional mind?? Anyone see it..or I'm just going overdelulu:blink:

PS. I try to make a screenshoot but the pic is dissapear..pls spare my delusional mind

4 minutes ago, autumn1023 said:

Few hours ago I saw someone posted in IG,  the figure just very very similar to our couple,HJW -KMH caught in 1 frame they're walking together..the lady wore blue jacket and her face was covered in a furry hoody..the man wore eyeglasses ..caption said let dispatch  reveal it first..this makes my heart stopped..is it true or just my delusional mind?? Anyone see it..or I'm just going overdelulu:blink:

PS. I try to make a screenshoot but the pic is dissapear..pls spare my delusional mind

Omo omo plz do reveal it!!..in which account u saw??.. Gosh!! I hope who posted it is not trolling . I didn't see it!! 

Just now, autumn1023 said:

Hurry up ....pali .. pali ...omo hahahaha

1 minute ago, autumn1023 said:

drama_couples or alice_sutirrat ig..I'm nit sure couse I was shocked and happy at the same time..I was so fool..why didnt I save it in my collection:(

Now that oic was dissapear..I wonder..anyone here see it too??

Don't blame yourself!! It's OK!!  If it's real then it will be exposed soon!! 

Just now, autumn1023 said:

drama_couples or alice_sutirrat ig..I'm not sure cause I was shocked and happy at the same time..I was so fool..why didnt I save it in my collection:(

Now that pic is dissapeared..I wonder..anyone here see it too??

Wkkwkwkwk ...omg ....hahahahaha...don't worry dear ..but i can't stop laughing ...

1 hour ago, lemonysnicket said:

omo off topic 

Hide contents

Seem like yulhee is really preggers hahaha

Lol regarding this. Although it is the fastest way to convince both couple gt married. For our couple if ts true they together ...i dont thnk they will go to tht extent( i mean gt preg bfr married) i dun think hjw will make it happen and same as KMH ...gntle guy will never touch wman he love before married ! Haha ...but its just my opinion ...depends on them ..haha ...if hjw gv green light:tongue:

Omo ..wht am i thnking ...

2 hours ago, saccharomyces said:

Thank you, all, for welcoming me. :)

I never really believe in zodiac sign and stuff related to that, but recently, I find it really amusing that my zodiac sign description is quite accurate based on how I understand myself. So I decided to look onto the 0628 zodiac sign description and compatibility, to have a  "glimpse" of who might they really. are My first shipper post is quite childish and immature. Sorry guys. :tongue:

Cancer men:  "He will take you to a fine, family restaurant where the food is wonderful... He will be perfectly fine with a romantic walk, a cozy restaurant or a dinner at home... a man that usually likes to cook... and with the right partner, he might enjoy a romantic date in the kitchen."

Cancer women: "This woman is easy to date, She will like to go to places that are intimate and romantic."... Cancer woman has a mission to make a huge change in her life... Although she might seem too mellow and soft, she is a true fighter..."

Cancer-Cancer compatibility: "Together, this pair will protect one another and keep their love safe from the outside world... work toward creating a happy domestic life and nurturing a loving family." "...of all the signs, home is most important to Cancer. For this couple, a shared love of family life is vital to Cancer compatibility. Signs are great that this family emphasis can be achieved, since both partners are devoted to one another and will be devoted parents, too."

Sorry for the long post. I'm just trying to feed my shippers heart like an elementary kid having a crush for the first time. :D

Yes cancer-cancer is also good match ..so compatble wth each other ..

proud to be cancer -_-:rolleyes:

Archived