[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, saccharomyces said:

Hi, guys! Happy New Year!

I have been a lurker since Hospital Ship days and I decided to sign up to thank you, guys, for being a source of happiness in the past few months. I have read almost every post since Day 1, as if I'm part of your soompi shippers family. 

I hope our ship continues to sail. :wub:

Thanks again!

welcome dear ... enjoy the romantic sailing KMH and HJW

6 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Welcome dear to this thread!! 

Hope you enjoy your journey here.. I m happy that u unfurled yourself

@lemonysnicket and LJH fans.. Hold my hand version of LJH

Reveal hidden contents

hahahahaha... the video they made did not make me want to grab their hands but made me amused ... and a little oh hahahahaha

1 hour ago, lemonysnicket said:

@Tanny Tan yup noticed that too (abt the cameras always in their faces  and the contrast in behaviour  the fancams). They also seem to be sitting a lot closer in the fancams right.. isit just me 

Does MBC know something then haha. How come other tables dont seem to have this "treatment" (tho this may be delulu coz I didn't research other videos for other tables) 

Oh ya and I was just thinking abt whether i would whisper like that to my close guy friends and the answer is probably no. I wouldn't put my face so close to theirs no matter how many years we've been friends and how much s**t we've been through. Awkward much

Exactly. I don't think anyone who are mere colleagues would do that.  Unless they are the flirty or touchy sort . Both of their actions are reciprocal u know so both have to real touchy people to do that if they supposedly hadn't seen each other in weeks. And I don't think kmh is that sort of guy.

@icyphoenixI think u can retire any  lingering doubts to the grave after these fancam moments cos they just gave themselves away. You just close your eyes and pretend that these two are just ordinary people doing whatever they did.  You would come to similar conclusion. Hehe....

Off topic here: any male shippers here? I wonder what's their take on kmh and his actions?

19 minutes ago, saccharomyces said:

Hi, guys! Happy New Year!

I have been a lurker since Hospital Ship days and I decided to sign up to thank you, guys, for being a source of happiness in the past few months. I have read almost every post since Day 1, as if I'm part of your soompi shippers family. 

I hope our ship continues to sail. :wub:

Thanks again!

Happy New Year @saccharomyces and WELCOME to this warm thread. Glad you decided to join in and be part of this fun and wishful journey we’re on. 

42 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Hope our drummer KMH also gets married to his lady HJW this yr.. FNC doesn't seem very strict!!.. The guy announced it through his instagram 

Fnc vs hjw- who would u choose if you are kmh??? I know my answer in a heartbeat.  Oh and maybe fnc would be on the same side as hjw. I think if your wife is hjw, fnc ceo would even volunteer to be their wedding witness. :D

@Tanny Tan Really I m assured.. The fancams have given away loads.. Plus your words is enough for my assurance.. I believe u loads.. 

Abt FNC vs HJW.. I wud go for HJW in a split second.. But I think FNC is good with its artists!!.. They wud support HJW too i feel!!  She is such an amazing yeoja who can reject her!! 

@Tanny Tan MALE SHIPPERS HAHAHAHH THAT'LL BE THE DAY

I still haven't summoned up the courage to show my husband or male bff the HS BTS. But my male bff did say after i described all the Insta stuff to him that "it must have been obvious"... (he had alot to say abt the mothers mtg also- can be summed up as who DOES that?!?!?!??!) (Even after all that i still wouldn't put my face so close to his hahahaha)

Am totally in agreement abt thinking of them as ordinary ppl irl interacting as lovers do. That's why i said basking in reality (that sounds so lame) has helped me so much for the ship.

But yes.. if there are any male shippers pls unlurk yourselves.  Lol. Welcome to @saccharomyces!

Ya i also agree fnc would be supportive. I said this many times, HJW lends cnblue credibility for long term presence in entertainment industry! (Dont mind me and my delulu...... haha) 

it looks like HJW and KMH before coming to the MBC Drama Award already talk to each other that both should be like this .. this ..bla..bla..bla ..etc but reality is not as planned hahahaha ... body language and eyes can not lie and in the video I see HJW's hand is very comfortable to touch KMH and KMH seems also comfortable .. KMH more visible as husband and bodyguard for HJW ... is in one of the videos before HJW pushes KMH ..HJW holds arm KMH aigooo is my eyes troubled hahaha :ph34r:

38 minutes ago, Tanny Tan said:

Exactly. I don't think anyone who are mere colleagues would do that.  Unless they are the flirty or touchy sort . Both of their actions are reciprocal u know so both have to real touchy people to do that if they supposedly hadn't seen each other in weeks. And I don't think kmh is that sort of guy.

@icyphoenixI

Off topic here: any male shippers here? I wonder what's their take on kmh and his actions?

my hubby is a secret minwon shipper..  hahahahahaha that is one of the reason  why i ship them so hard  and for me to beleive they are for real.. hahahhahaha

They are not interested hahahaha. They only put up with this side of me coz they don't have much choice !!!!! (Sad but true)

Actually since we r talking about real life, sometimes i find myself wondering about really silly things like whether HJW get annoyed with him or vice versa for being messy (i know he is a neat and clean freak but surely he must leave his clothes outside the laundry basket sometimes???? No one can be that on the ball c'mon), and i know they will probably have a housekeeper but i also wonder who will do the dishes...? The laundry...? Will they have a schedule? 

Stop me. Hahahahah 

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

It's not delulu.. If it's delulu u know what I m with u.. 

Out of topic

FNC agency member getting married after he announced his dating in September 2017

He is just 25 years old.. 

Soo surprised seeing this.. the ft islands member is still young only 25 yo.. and the girl is 20 yo.. i think OIM is not relevant anymore.. many idol has openly announced that they r dating or getting married..taeyang, gdragon, mblaq go, mblaq lee joon, and now ft island minhwan.. after shinee member death i think many idol start thinking about their own happiness and not just fan happiness... before this idols are soo keen to care bout fan happiness and they hide the fact they r dating someone.. i hope minhyuk can take the big step to announce that he and ha ji won r dating with marriage in mind..for me this are all hint for minhyuk to be brave.. of course they will sacrifices and he need to make the right decision..but when it comes to this amazing yeoja i think it is worth it..i think they r destined together...

8 minutes ago, jameskimma said:

Soo surprised seeing this.. the ft islands member is still young only 25 yo.. and the girl is 20 yo.. i think OIM is not relevant anymore.. many idol has openly announced that they r dating or getting married..taeyang, gdragon, mblaq go, mblaq lee joon, and now ft island minhwan.. after shinee member death i think many idol start thinking about their own happiness and not just fan happiness... before this idols are soo keen to care bout fan happiness and they hide the fact they r dating someone.. i hope minhyuk can take the big step to announce that he and ha ji won r dating with marriage in mind..for me this are all hint for minhyuk to be brave.. of course they will sacrifices and he need to make the right decision..but when it comes to this amazing yeoja i think it is worth it..i think they r destined together...

Hahahaha we r also feeling the same!! Hope we get an announcement from MinWon soon!! 

39 minutes ago, elfvanvan said:

my hubby is a secret minwon shipper..  hahahahahaha that is one of the reason  why i ship them so hard  and for me to beleive they are for real.. hahahhahaha

So cool! So nice to have someone to talk to ! So what did he say about them? Did he see the latest videos? 

Thank you, all, for welcoming me. :)

I never really believe in zodiac sign and stuff related to that, but recently, I find it really amusing that my zodiac sign description is quite accurate based on how I understand myself. So I decided to look onto the 0628 zodiac sign description and compatibility, to have a  "glimpse" of who might they really. are My first shipper post is quite childish and immature. Sorry guys. :tongue:

Cancer men:  "He will take you to a fine, family restaurant where the food is wonderful... He will be perfectly fine with a romantic walk, a cozy restaurant or a dinner at home... a man that usually likes to cook... and with the right partner, he might enjoy a romantic date in the kitchen."

Cancer women: "This woman is easy to date, She will like to go to places that are intimate and romantic."... Cancer woman has a mission to make a huge change in her life... Although she might seem too mellow and soft, she is a true fighter..."

Cancer-Cancer compatibility: "Together, this pair will protect one another and keep their love safe from the outside world... work toward creating a happy domestic life and nurturing a loving family." "...of all the signs, home is most important to Cancer. For this couple, a shared love of family life is vital to Cancer compatibility. Signs are great that this family emphasis can be achieved, since both partners are devoted to one another and will be devoted parents, too."

Sorry for the long post. I'm just trying to feed my shippers heart like an elementary kid having a crush for the first time. :D

Did you guys saw hongki  post he is so savage lol said "hope you guys will not hate him, he was worried but he will make good music"(something like this). This is such a good news i am feeling happy reading tweets about him.

Archived