Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

13 minutes ago, coppersun said:

i went to a wedding on sunday , i watched the wedding montage with my favorite song "Perfect".I posted this song  before n i repost it here again, whenever i listen to this song n touch of love ,i can imagine how beautiful the wedding is going tobe.Will that happen i can only wait!At  This Moment enjoy this  beautiful song n its meaningful lyrics!:heart:

I like this song ..my fav ....

• Like 5

1 hour ago, 17ncbm said:

Regarding changes in ji wonnie didn't you guys noticed in confetti video her hands went first then minhyuk lowered his head (he looked so happy).Now in recent video how easily her hand went over his hands again n gosh their faces were sooo close hehehe.How adoringly ji wonnie was looking at minhyuk when he wad looking at flowers sighh so Romantic:wub:

Her hands reached for him on two or three occasions but kmh responded twice ( confetti & whisper session) with a steep face dip, holding his ear & face very close to her.  You can imagine they do that quite often in their private time... cosying up to each other. Aarrghh... there goes my heart!

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

@Tanny Tan yup noticed that too (abt the cameras always in their faces  and the contrast in behaviour  the fancams). They also seem to be sitting a lot closer in the fancams right.. isit just me 

Does MBC know something then haha. How come other tables dont seem to have this "treatment" (tho this may be delulu coz I didn't research other videos for other tables) 

Oh ya and I was just thinking abt whether i would whisper like that to my close guy friends and the answer is probably no. I wouldn't put my face so close to theirs no matter how many years we've been friends and how much s**t we've been through. Awkward much

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I have to say MinWon completely looked like song song couple in the KBS awards fancam.. SJK also does the same thing whenever SHK tells something, he readily bows his head to listen n KMH too.. 

Spoiler

Their good byes too were similar.. 

Song song couple version

MinWon version

Both the guys have their eyes on their ladies even though they were busy with others!! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

@icyphoenix hahaha MH looked more at HJW than SJK did at SHK. Isit delulu again 

It's not delulu.. If it's delulu u know what I m with u.. 

Out of topic

FNC agency member getting married after he announced his dating in September 2017

He is just 25 years old.. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Out of topic

FNC agency member getting married after he announced his dating in September 2017

Waaaah after series of break up(its disheartening)we are hearing dating and marriage news soooo happy for all the new couples 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Out of topic

wew ... good news and then taraaa ..KMH and HJW :wub:

Minhwan is young but dare to decide important things in his life and respect to him

• Like 9

1 minute ago, 17ncbm said:

Waaaah after series of break up(its disheartening)we are hearing dating and marriage news soooo happy for all the new couples 

Just now, tiwul97 said:

wew ... good news and then taraaa ..KMH and HJW :wub:

Note the point.. He is the maknae of the group huhuhu..  Now the maknae from CNBlue can also do the same!! He is just 25.. Plus the guy is also a drummer like our guy.. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

Girl is just 20 but its true age is just a no if you have found the one you can spend your entire life with then everything falls in place:wub: (his band,his fans all of them)

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I have to say MinWon completely looked like song song couple in the KBS awards fancam.. SJK also does the same thing whenever SHK tells something, he readily bows his head to listen n KMH too.. 

Reveal hidden contents

Their good byes too were similar.. 

Song song couple version

MinWon version

Both the guys have their eyes on their ladies even though they were busy with others!! 

OMG ... I'm not concentrating work today seeing video from fancam ... making my delusions fly into the blue sky :wub:

• LOL 8

just to add, coldplay's drummer also got married first and at around 25. He has 2 (or 3?) Kids now. Something about drummers then lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Just now, lemonysnicket said:

just to add, coldplay's drummer also got married first and at around 25. He has 2 (or 3?) Kids now. Something about drummers then lol

Hope our drummer KMH also gets married to his lady HJW this yr.. FNC doesn't seem very strict!!.. The guy announced it through his instagram 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Out of topic

He is just 25 years old.. 

WOW! there's hope just yet!

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Note the point.. He is the maknae of the group huhuhu..  Now the maknae from CNBlue can also do the same!! He is just 25.. Plus the guy is also a drummer like our guy.. 

let's believe and I think KMH has been thinking about this ... about marriage etc and I think it's one step away ... and taraaa .. but I trust the fate .. many positive things that happen in these few days ...:wub::wub:

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Hope our drummer KMH also gets married to his lady HJW this yr.. FNC doesn't seem very strict!!.. The guy announced it through his instagram 

FNC got two new CEO's today lol :D

• LOL 5

2 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Omo the girl is prego lol!! Then it calls for immediate marriage!! 

They must have decided lol.The girl already left the entertainment industry

• Like 8