[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

@JacquelinQ yes, I believe he has confessed to uri Jiwonie. :D  So sweet!  If only we had those fan cams like at the award presentation to  capture the confession moments, it would be nice!  Haha!  

@cslove looking forward to the fan meeting for more clues... or maybe, we can take @monki suggestion to get the fans to ask them point blank!  :)  But, I just like the fun of letting them (especially Min Hyuk ssi) dropping us hints.  I cannot forget his instagram caption "See there is no one else but you!"  Min Hyuk ssi, you are so witty!

Really nice to meet everyone here in this thread to talk about Minwon.  When I showed the BTS to my colleagues and friends, they felt that I have over analyzing things :wacko::huh::(

Have a great day ahead, chingus!

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Y r they releasing fancams so late one by one?? They can release all at a time!! This is making me anticipate for more lolz!!.. 

Hahaha well atleast we are getting n am really thankful to them for sharing:D

12 hours ago, minwon0628 said:

Ha Ji Won ssi, if doubts were to creep up in the future, remember this. We only live once in this lifetime.  Seize all the moments you can make beautiful memory with.  Do not let the opportunity passes you by. :wub:

Life is polaroid - @minwon0628

what you wrote reminds me of that song, HJW said her healing song.

you know , i know , yes we know :D

Did anyone realise that our couple timed their more intimate interactions to only periods when the cameraman is off duty? That camera guy is so close to them.  No wonder they look so stiff half the time on the official mbc showtime. 

3 minutes ago, Tanny Tan said:

Did anyone realise that our couple timed their more intimate interactions to only periods when the cameraman is off duty? That camera guy is so close to them.  No wonder they look so stiff half the time on the official mbc showtime. 

U could see that when they were saying good bye.. KMH used to look at the audience side a lot whether they r seeing it not!!.. At that time I felt, they r hiding from the cameras lol!! 

During MBC showtime, only the hug was the intimate moment.. After the show, the fancams showed soo many moments.. I hope more moments comes pouring in!! 

11 minutes ago, Tanny Tan said:

yes u right tan ...and i think so ...hehehe

Regarding changes in ji wonnie didn't you guys noticed in confetti video her hands went first then minhyuk lowered his head (he looked so happy).Now in recent video how easily her hand went over his hands again n gosh their faces were sooo close hehehe.How adoringly ji wonnie was looking at minhyuk when he wad looking at flowers sighh so Romantic:wub:

i went to a wedding on sunday , i watched the wedding montage with my favorite song "Perfect".I posted this song  before n i repost it here again, whenever i listen to this song n touch of love ,i can imagine how beautiful the wedding is going tobe.Will that happen i can only wait!At  This Moment enjoy this  beautiful song n its meaningful lyrics!:heart:

13 minutes ago, coppersun said:

i went to a wedding on sunday , i watched the wedding montage with my favorite song "Perfect".I posted this song  before n i repost it here again, whenever i listen to this song n touch of love ,i can imagine how beautiful the wedding is going tobe.Will that happen i can only wait!At  This Moment enjoy this  beautiful song n its meaningful lyrics!:heart:

I like this song ..my fav ....

1 hour ago, 17ncbm said:

Regarding changes in ji wonnie didn't you guys noticed in confetti video her hands went first then minhyuk lowered his head (he looked so happy).Now in recent video how easily her hand went over his hands again n gosh their faces were sooo close hehehe.How adoringly ji wonnie was looking at minhyuk when he wad looking at flowers sighh so Romantic:wub:

Her hands reached for him on two or three occasions but kmh responded twice ( confetti & whisper session) with a steep face dip, holding his ear & face very close to her.  You can imagine they do that quite often in their private time... cosying up to each other. Aarrghh... there goes my heart!

Archived