Quantcast
Jump to content
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, secretshipper2 said:

OMG!!! IM BACK!!!! this is formerly secretshipper btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

 

you  might thought I forgot abt u guys or even our couple, but no. due to log in problems I was forced to create another acct, hence secretshipper2. :)

 

I  unintentionally became a silent lurker for days and I was so envious of all ur real time comments!! :) it's good to be back! please spare me if im gonna sound like a broken record, huhu.

 

first off - ha ji won!!! argg, she was sooo pretty last awards night. my wish was granted when she opted for light makeup - she looked so so pretty onscreen :):) and kmh too, he looked very handsome - if I were a teenager and if not for jw I might become an OIM fan lol.

 

okay. im very excited to type so forgive me if my flow is not so cohesive. 

 

so.. if there's any benefit of my technical mishap, it wud be allowing myself to take a step back and try to see the bigger picture and try to put things in the right perspective, as far as myself is concerned. I thot being unable to join in the discussion, just being a spectator will make me rethink how I feel abt r couple. will help me become more objective? so, you can assume that whatever I say below is my best effort ATM at being objective, haha.

 

okay, kang minhyuk, hjw, mbc drama awards. what I think, how I felt abt it? I fell in love w/ kmh. not in the oppa is mine sense, not only becos he looked dapper,  but in the way that made me believe that despite this day and age, despite how society transformed the concept of dating and liking someone, there are still those men who can look at a woman adoringly, there are still those men whose faces lit up just by a woman's sheer presence. I wanted so bad to shake off that feeling, I wanted to convince myself that no - that's just the way he is, he's a gentleman blah blah blah. but no. I thnk i've walked this earth long enough to tell the difference,  hoho. and I am telling you this, that guy's face just softens and lits up like a soft candle whenever there's jw. notice the after awards clip when mh spoke to lsw then mh bid goodbye to jw. whenever he looks at jw there is always tenderness and warmth. and he did enjoyed moments when hjw gives him attention (ie removing confetti from his hair) :)

I wud also like to second @Tanny Tan in saying abt them getting involved in each other's lives. did you notice d clip when jw interacted w/ her senior frm k2h? I noticed mh's stance and facial expressions. he expressed keen interest too eventhough he's not involved in the discussion. like when ur bf or hubby talks to someone and u dont knw the other person and just standing there. ur still part of that social circle becos ur related to the other person.

next, personal space. to me this is 1 strong indication of closeness. rmbr the fan clip? how he took the fan from her hand? how bout the hug? I initially thot it wasnt intimate too but aftr rewatching several times, it was intimate. if I were in that situation and I will b hugging to congratulate a colleague or a friend of the opposite sex, i'll do it in a way that only shoulders wud touch not the whole body.

the parting scene. compare how hjw greeted & bid goodbye to others vs how she and mh bid goodbye. for me when it comes to jw the obvious is the opposite. if theyre just colleagues she wud have grabbed his arm/shoulders or hands while saying bye just like how she did w othrs. this is "supposedly" their first meeting aftr drama and prolly their last. 

 

LSW. I didnt see any clip of lsw interactng w/ jw w/c I find odd considerng how he acted all playful w/ her during hs. 

 

mh liking ksh pics. I didnt check but was it an old post or a new post? if it were a new post i reckon he only liked it since it appears in his timeline. if not then thats anthr discussn.

mh new year greeting on jan2. I thnk its for jw really. I also thnk he didnt post a happy pic evn on jan1 cos he knew jw's dad's anniv is jst arnd d corner.

 

okay, sorry if that was too lenghthy. thats the result of being ninja from this forum for days. :)

 

Ahh firstly welcome back dear n Happy new year . now i am gonna read your post :wub:

  • Like 7
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, secretshipper2 said:

OMG!!! IM BACK!!!! this is formerly secretshipper btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

 

you  might thought I forgot abt u guys or even our couple, but no. due to log in problems I was forced to create another acct, hence secretshipper2. :)

 

I  unintentionally became a silent lurker for days and I was so envious of all ur real time comments!! :) it's good to be back! please spare me if im gonna sound like a broken record, huhu.

 

first off - ha ji won!!! argg, she was sooo pretty last awards night. my wish was granted when she opted for light makeup - she looked so so pretty onscreen :):) and kmh too, he looked very handsome - if I were a teenager and if not for jw I might become an OIM fan lol.

 

okay. im very excited to type so forgive me if my flow is not so cohesive. 

 

so.. if there's any benefit of my technical mishap, it wud be allowing myself to take a step back and try to see the bigger picture and try to put things in the right perspective, as far as myself is concerned. I thot being unable to join in the discussion, just being a spectator will make me rethink how I feel abt r couple. will help me become more objective? so, you can assume that whatever I say below is my best effort ATM at being objective, haha.

 

okay, kang minhyuk, hjw, mbc drama awards. what I think, how I felt abt it? I fell in love w/ kmh. not in the oppa is mine sense, not only becos he looked dapper,  but in the way that made me believe that despite this day and age, despite how society transformed the concept of dating and liking someone, there are still those men who can look at a woman adoringly, there are still those men whose faces lit up just by a woman's sheer presence. I wanted so bad to shake off that feeling, I wanted to convince myself that no - that's just the way he is, he's a gentleman blah blah blah. but no. I thnk i've walked this earth long enough to tell the difference,  hoho. and I am telling you this, that guy's face just softens and lits up like a soft candle whenever there's jw. notice the after awards clip when mh spoke to lsw then mh bid goodbye to jw. whenever he looks at jw there is always tenderness and warmth. and he did enjoyed moments when hjw gives him attention (ie removing confetti from his hair) :)

I wud also like to second @Tanny Tan in saying abt them getting involved in each other's lives. did you notice d clip when jw interacted w/ her senior frm k2h? I noticed mh's stance and facial expressions. he expressed keen interest too eventhough he's not involved in the discussion. like when ur bf or hubby talks to someone and u dont knw the other person and just standing there. ur still part of that social circle becos ur related to the other person.

next, personal space. to me this is 1 strong indication of closeness. rmbr the fan clip? how he took the fan from her hand? how bout the hug? I initially thot it wasnt intimate too but aftr rewatching several times, it was intimate. if I were in that situation and I will b hugging to congratulate a colleague or a friend of the opposite sex, i'll do it in a way that only shoulders wud touch not the whole body.

the parting scene. compare how hjw greeted & bid goodbye to others vs how she and mh bid goodbye. for me when it comes to jw the obvious is the opposite. if theyre just colleagues she wud have grabbed his arm/shoulders or hands while saying bye just like how she did w othrs. this is "supposedly" their first meeting aftr drama and prolly their last. 

 

LSW. I didnt see any clip of lsw interactng w/ jw w/c I find odd considerng how he acted all playful w/ her during hs. 

 

mh liking ksh pics. I didnt check but was it an old post or a new post? if it were a new post i reckon he only liked it since it appears in his timeline. if not then thats anthr discussn.

mh new year greeting on jan2. I thnk its for jw really. I also thnk he didnt post a happy pic evn on jan1 cos he knew jw's dad's anniv is jst arnd d corner.

 

okay, sorry if that was too lenghthy. thats the result of being ninja from this forum for days. :)

 

Welcome back @secretshipper2. You are an upgraded shipper now. How cool is that? :D Thanks for sharing your toughts about the awards and the last couple of days. You are so right about the closeness, the touching and the no touching and how all of these actions underlines the fact that they’re more than just colleagues.

I can’t get over how wonderful you expressed this : “that guy's face just softens and lits up like a soft candle whenever there's jw.”  :wub:

  • Like 7
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 17ncbm said:

Lol everyone is pushing us in delulu hahaha apparently this guy follow minhyuk friend and today he liked the shippers post n also gave thumps up lol what is happening haha

This is great! Just what I needed to make me go delulu again. One of his friends thinks they are ready too. Two thumps up means two kids, right?  :lol:

  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Hahahaha he is quite complicated!!.. Liking a pic doesn't mean anything!!.. He likes several other ppl n actresses pics!! But he has followed her long back.. But when did he like her pic after that selca of him n HJW spread n rumors circulated n then another one after his hug.. It's just an assumption!! It might be true or it might not!!.. 

If liking pics mean anything then HJW has majority one.. He started liking her pics after the script reading itself that means it's immediately after his following!! 

I forgot to thank you @icyphoenix. Your words calmed me down and I really needed that today. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, secretshipper2 said:

OMG!!! IM BACK!!!! this is formerly secretshipper btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

 

I noticed mh's stance and facial expressions. he expressed keen interest too eventhough he's not involved in the discussion. like when ur bf or hubby talks to someone and u dont knw the other person and just standing there. ur still part of that social circle becos ur related to the other person.

 

next, personal space. to me this is 1 strong indication of closeness. rmbr the fan clip? how he took the fan from her hand? how bout the hug? I initially thot it wasnt intimate too but aftr rewatching several times, it was intimate. if I were in that situation and I will b hugging to congratulate a colleague or a friend of the opposite sex, i'll do it in a way that only shoulders wud touch not the whole body.

the parting scene.

 

If theyre just colleagues she wud have grabbed his arm/shoulders or hands while saying bye just like how she did w othrs. this is "supposedly" their first meeting aftr drama and prolly their last. 

I agree with you. The way they hugged did look intimate. They embraced the whole body and KMH's hands were on the shoulders of HJW eonni. is not that too intimate for a junior to a highly respected senior?

Pics_Art_1514937365154.jpg

 

if you notice, Jang Hyuk looks shocked at that hugging. He might feel very jealous of KMH. And I believe that all the actors who came that night must have been very jealous of KMH. They would want to also sit next to HJW eonni and get a warm hug.

logically if they do not have a special relationship and plus this is their public meeting after the filming ended, they should look awkward. But on the contrary, they are very familiar and caring for each other (fan n confetti)

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@happyy right. evn if the hug was just less than 5 secs still it's too close haha. if not for the camera pointing at them at 1 meter away I bet mh wouldve given her a tighter squeeze ala beach kiss scene haha. btw, who are the people in d middle photo? jang hyuk was d first choice for sega right?? I wondr how it wud turnout if he accepted the role then. 

  • Like 6
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@secretshipper2 soo happy to welcome u back dear!! Hope to see u more like this.. Every long post becomes lovable to read if it's abt MinWon

@17ncbm Gosh!! Y do they do this!! I hope MinWon make an announcement soon.. The guy is a friend of wooki plus he is also involved in fashion business

.he doesn't even follow HJW nor KMH.. He has no reason to like their pic n comment.. It's defo something.. 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@icyphoenix thanks!! yeah, it's hard not to ship when people arnd mh and jw seems to be givng away clues no?? :) I  thnk that jh comment on mh post was an attempt at teasing too. it's like 'are u going on a date?' hehe. I mean, weird that a celeb wud mention a co-celeb's wearing somethng nice. and it's not evn a suit. lol.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good morning .. we have news the production team canceled the DVD Ship Hospital .... but I'm not sad for me it's not something we should sing because we'll get good news after this ... but I'm giving appreciation to the fabulous production work team ... you're all cool :wub:

  • Sad 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

@secretshipper2 Welcome back and Happy New Year!!!

Chingu, if your post has anything to do with MinWon, you have my full attention:D

 

Still can't get over what happened at MBC Awards...the Shippers will continue talking about it for days to come, even weeks...I love how MinWon, let themselves go...not too much, where it would cause an uproar among them OIM freaks:blink:...but gave just enough hints for the Shippers and their Supporters, to let us know...that our Ship is sailing:wink:...how nice of MinWon to always be thinking of others:)

 

I was actually hoping there was a video of JW & L...I wonder if he went to congratulate JW on her Award or even talk to her?...He was so close, about 5 to 6 feet away from JW, I'm surprised they didn't have a chat:rolleyes:...I'm just thinking, how he wanted JW to be his WGM partner and they did work together...so it shouldn't be awkward among past co-stars  to have a chat.:tongue:

I think I understand now...some of the reasons why MH was always smiling and gazing at JW...it was his way of saying to L, and the other males in the building...this beautiful Woman here...she is with me...then he gives JW a hugB)...my mind going wild again:D 

 

 

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

@secretshipper2 soo happy to welcome u back dear!! Hope to see u more like this.. Every long post becomes lovable to read if it's abt MinWon

@17ncbm Gosh!! Y do they do this!! I hope MinWon make an announcement soon.. The guy is a friend of wooki plus he is also involved in fashion business

.he doesn't even follow HJW nor KMH.. He has no reason to like their pic n comment.. It's defo something.. 

@icyphoenix a person in fashion, and he likes MinWon's picture with the kids...well the only thing that pops into mind is...wedding attire for a MinWon Wedding??...I don't know, just trying to make sense of this guys agenda:D

  • Like 4
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

good morning .. we have news the production team canceled the DVD Ship Hospital .... but I'm not sad for me it's not something we should sing because we'll get good news after this ... but I'm giving appreciation to the fabulous production work team ... you're all cool :wub:

I cant understand why they cancel  DVD hummm

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG_20180103_101224_807.jpg

 

IMG_20180103_101224_809.jpg

 

IMG_20180103_101224_810.jpg

 

KMH-ssi, are you sure with flowers only? do not you want to give a ring too?

 

Just4fun :)

 

Pics cr. MBC

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, snowwhitehl said:

I cant understand why they cancel  DVD hummm

 

i don't know ...but we appreciate their teamwork work very hard .. we will get a lot of good news after this .. because our ship is still sailing

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, happyy said:

IMG_20180103_101224_807.jpg

 

IMG_20180103_101224_809.jpg

 

IMG_20180103_101224_810.jpg

 

KMH-ssi, are you sure with flowers only? do not you want to give a ring too?

 

Just4fun :)

 

Pics cr. MBC

 

@happyy OMGoodness...you had me rolling dear:lol:

1st photo...L's expressions:lol:

2nd photo...all the ladies in the back and the ex, "does MH have any brothers?"...the actor in the blue suit(sorry d/k his name)...he's like, "I think I'll use that line on my wife.":tongue:

3rd photo...not too loud JW...the freaks are in the building:blink:

 

Love it & Thank you for your memes:lol:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, happyy said:

IMG_20180103_101224_807.jpg

 

IMG_20180103_101224_809.jpg

 

IMG_20180103_101224_810.jpg

 

KMH-ssi, are you sure with flowers only? do not you want to give a ring too?

 

Just4fun :)

 

Pics cr. MBC

 

 

hahahahahaha ....thank u @happyy

 

it is different Ha Ji Won with other artist ..Ha Ji Won is very classy and full of charm ..I think all men in that place want to be at her side but KMH like bodyguard next to Ha Ji Won and preparing to see KMH's keen gaze 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@happyy gosh!! That OIM n L commentary was just out of the world.. L was very strange in awards show.. He was very dull in spite of receiving 2 awards.. But let it be he might have had issues lol.. But at the end of the day, MinWon were together!! 

P. S. DVD production is cancelled?? I m really very sad abt it!! I was hoping for more BTS!!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...