[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

2 hours ago, 17ncbm said:

Lol everyone is pushing us in delulu hahaha apparently this guy follow minhyuk friend and today he liked the shippers post n also gave thumps up lol what is happening haha

This is great! Just what I needed to make me go delulu again. One of his friends thinks they are ready too. Two thumps up means two kids, right?  :lol:

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Hahahaha he is quite complicated!!.. Liking a pic doesn't mean anything!!.. He likes several other ppl n actresses pics!! But he has followed her long back.. But when did he like her pic after that selca of him n HJW spread n rumors circulated n then another one after his hug.. It's just an assumption!! It might be true or it might not!!.. 

If liking pics mean anything then HJW has majority one.. He started liking her pics after the script reading itself that means it's immediately after his following!! 

I forgot to thank you @icyphoenix. Your words calmed me down and I really needed that today. 

4 hours ago, secretshipper2 said:

OMG!!! IM BACK!!!! this is formerly secretshipper btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I noticed mh's stance and facial expressions. he expressed keen interest too eventhough he's not involved in the discussion. like when ur bf or hubby talks to someone and u dont knw the other person and just standing there. ur still part of that social circle becos ur related to the other person.

next, personal space. to me this is 1 strong indication of closeness. rmbr the fan clip? how he took the fan from her hand? how bout the hug? I initially thot it wasnt intimate too but aftr rewatching several times, it was intimate. if I were in that situation and I will b hugging to congratulate a colleague or a friend of the opposite sex, i'll do it in a way that only shoulders wud touch not the whole body.

the parting scene.

If theyre just colleagues she wud have grabbed his arm/shoulders or hands while saying bye just like how she did w othrs. this is "supposedly" their first meeting aftr drama and prolly their last. 

I agree with you. The way they hugged did look intimate. They embraced the whole body and KMH's hands were on the shoulders of HJW eonni. is not that too intimate for a junior to a highly respected senior?

Pics_Art_1514937365154.jpg

if you notice, Jang Hyuk looks shocked at that hugging. He might feel very jealous of KMH. And I believe that all the actors who came that night must have been very jealous of KMH. They would want to also sit next to HJW eonni and get a warm hug.

logically if they do not have a special relationship and plus this is their public meeting after the filming ended, they should look awkward. But on the contrary, they are very familiar and caring for each other (fan n confetti)

@happyy right. evn if the hug was just less than 5 secs still it's too close haha. if not for the camera pointing at them at 1 meter away I bet mh wouldve given her a tighter squeeze ala beach kiss scene haha. btw, who are the people in d middle photo? jang hyuk was d first choice for sega right?? I wondr how it wud turnout if he accepted the role then. 

@secretshipper2 soo happy to welcome u back dear!! Hope to see u more like this.. Every long post becomes lovable to read if it's abt MinWon

@17ncbm Gosh!! Y do they do this!! I hope MinWon make an announcement soon.. The guy is a friend of wooki plus he is also involved in fashion business

.he doesn't even follow HJW nor KMH.. He has no reason to like their pic n comment.. It's defo something.. 

@icyphoenix thanks!! yeah, it's hard not to ship when people arnd mh and jw seems to be givng away clues no?? :) I  thnk that jh comment on mh post was an attempt at teasing too. it's like 'are u going on a date?' hehe. I mean, weird that a celeb wud mention a co-celeb's wearing somethng nice. and it's not evn a suit. lol.

good morning .. we have news the production team canceled the DVD Ship Hospital .... but I'm not sad for me it's not something we should sing because we'll get good news after this ... but I'm giving appreciation to the fabulous production work team ... you're all cool :wub:

@secretshipper2 Welcome back and Happy New Year!!!

Chingu, if your post has anything to do with MinWon, you have my full attention:D

Still can't get over what happened at MBC Awards...the Shippers will continue talking about it for days to come, even weeks...I love how MinWon, let themselves go...not too much, where it would cause an uproar among them OIM freaks:blink:...but gave just enough hints for the Shippers and their Supporters, to let us know...that our Ship is sailing:wink:...how nice of MinWon to always be thinking of others:)

I was actually hoping there was a video of JW & L...I wonder if he went to congratulate JW on her Award or even talk to her?...He was so close, about 5 to 6 feet away from JW, I'm surprised they didn't have a chat:rolleyes:...I'm just thinking, how he wanted JW to be his WGM partner and they did work together...so it shouldn't be awkward among past co-stars  to have a chat.:tongue:

I think I understand now...some of the reasons why MH was always smiling and gazing at JW...it was his way of saying to L, and the other males in the building...this beautiful Woman here...she is with me...then he gives JW a hugB)...my mind going wild again:D 

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

@secretshipper2 soo happy to welcome u back dear!! Hope to see u more like this.. Every long post becomes lovable to read if it's abt MinWon

@17ncbm Gosh!! Y do they do this!! I hope MinWon make an announcement soon.. The guy is a friend of wooki plus he is also involved in fashion business

.he doesn't even follow HJW nor KMH.. He has no reason to like their pic n comment.. It's defo something.. 

@icyphoenix a person in fashion, and he likes MinWon's picture with the kids...well the only thing that pops into mind is...wedding attire for a MinWon Wedding??...I don't know, just trying to make sense of this guys agenda:D

33 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

good morning .. we have news the production team canceled the DVD Ship Hospital .... but I'm not sad for me it's not something we should sing because we'll get good news after this ... but I'm giving appreciation to the fabulous production work team ... you're all cool :wub:

I cant understand why they cancel  DVD hummm

19 minutes ago, snowwhitehl said:

I cant understand why they cancel  DVD hummm

i don't know ...but we appreciate their teamwork work very hard .. we will get a lot of good news after this .. because our ship is still sailing

21 minutes ago, happyy said:

IMG_20180103_101224_807.jpg

IMG_20180103_101224_809.jpg

IMG_20180103_101224_810.jpg

KMH-ssi, are you sure with flowers only? do not you want to give a ring too?

Just4fun :)

Pics cr. MBC

@happyy OMGoodness...you had me rolling dear:lol:

1st photo...L's expressions:lol:

2nd photo...all the ladies in the back and the ex, "does MH have any brothers?"...the actor in the blue suit(sorry d/k his name)...he's like, "I think I'll use that line on my wife.":tongue:

3rd photo...not too loud JW...the freaks are in the building:blink:

Love it & Thank you for your memes:lol:

23 minutes ago, happyy said:

IMG_20180103_101224_807.jpg

IMG_20180103_101224_809.jpg

IMG_20180103_101224_810.jpg

KMH-ssi, are you sure with flowers only? do not you want to give a ring too?

Just4fun :)

Pics cr. MBC

hahahahahaha ....thank u @happyy

it is different Ha Ji Won with other artist ..Ha Ji Won is very classy and full of charm ..I think all men in that place want to be at her side but KMH like bodyguard next to Ha Ji Won and preparing to see KMH's keen gaze 

@happyy gosh!! That OIM n L commentary was just out of the world.. L was very strange in awards show.. He was very dull in spite of receiving 2 awards.. But let it be he might have had issues lol.. But at the end of the day, MinWon were together!! 

P. S. DVD production is cancelled?? I m really very sad abt it!! I was hoping for more BTS!!

13 hours ago, Tanny Tan said:

Agree with you on this. The reason why the date June 28 stuck to me is cos it's going to be her 40th birthday. And it's a heck of a milestone for a lady especially for one who hasn't have had a shot at life's most beautiful moments- marriage and motherhood.

If I am not wrong, in Korea they count by their Korean age (like how Chinese count their age), which means at birth they are considered 1 yr old.

So HJW would hv crossed her 40th birthday last yr already....so culturally, that may bear more significance to her.

47 minutes ago, lilowon said:

@icyphoenix a person in fashion, and he likes MinWon's picture with the kids...well the only thing that pops into mind is...wedding attire for a MinWon Wedding??...I don't know, just trying to make sense of this guys agenda:D

Hahaha he is a friend to wooki.. He might know KMH that's y!

I m also confused!! The person doesn't seem like a celeb fanatic person too!! 

Archived