[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

The last scene, NCW and YY in the elevator. When the door opened, they met Mr. Bong, YY's former boss. He visited YY office. The end.
On a preview of episode 14, YY carrying her stuffs. It seems that she should resign. 

Epilog:

NCW sat in Yool's living room while calling YY, who was in bed. Yool fell asleep on the lap of NCW. NCW sang lullabies for YY and Yool. He sang while his left hand hold phone and his right hand pat Yool's shoulder using Yool's childhood doll (LOL).

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

44 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

we got a cute kiss scene between CW and YY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnPF8Ctq3XA

It was the scene where YY and NCW went together to the office the next day after the news of their relationship spread over the office's website. They support each other.

It seems that all NCW subordinates support the relationship between YY and NCW. 
When YY was in the NCW's office to offer lunch, then there was a knock on the door. It turned out all NCW subordinates brought lunch for them to eat together at NCW's office.

I don't understand Korean, but it seems NCW asked his subordinates whether they all knew about their relationship. And simultaneously they all said they already knew. Mr. Gong said about the incident in the elevator and so on (NCW put his hand on YY's cheek).
Flash back scene, HRD officer interrogated one by one NCW's team. It seems they all testified positively to the relationships of NCW and YY.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 15/01/2018 at 1:40 PM, triplem said:

No apologies needed.  Thank you for everything and take care @triplem

On 15/01/2018 at 9:50 AM, lclarakl said:

Thanks @raziela, it's Third Rate My Way (It's also known as Fight For My Way). Another drama where the leads interact well together.....natural.

Thanks! I've only heard it called Fight For My Way before so I Couldn't figure out what the letters were for  

On 15/01/2018 at 9:50 AM, lclarakl said:

@hrkharis, Thanks. For the most part, I have forgiven her, however, I just don't wish to recross that bridge again of cultivating a deep friendship which means I have to trust again--and I don't.  I just don't have that same trust or respect for her or her sister. 

You are a better person than me.  I don't think I could have forgiven your ex-friend and her sister.

That's why, IMO, it would be hard to fully forgive BoNa and completely accept her back as a close, trusted friend. She purposely stole pictures from her friend in an effort to humiliate her for a promotion that she may or may not receive and due to her own jealousy.  Let's not forget that YY's mother raised her and her brother working as a hairdresser. BN saw how crushed YY was the first time. She even checked to see if YY was still alive after her firing. Yet, she's ready to serve her a death blow.  This is her MO. She did it with JA when she exposed before all the friends that JA was lying about her husband. Now she's doing the same thing to YY by exposing her relationship with CW; there is nothing wrong with two single people dating.  However, the past rumor was rekindled along with the new one and again, they are putting the blame on YY.  If BoNa truly loved her friend, why would she make her suffer again. Yes, I want YY to forgive her, but trust won't be there again.

I am totally with you.  I would be nice to see BoNa get her just desserts and lose her friendship with the other Jugglers as punishment.  Realistically after a betrayal like this it would be unlikely for them to recover their closeness but I feel like the drama will probably keep everything nice and light and have YY and the others forgive her.

Thanks so much for the updates @hrkharis and @jmcastle.  Looking forward to watching with subs :D

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, raziela said:

I am totally with you.  I would be nice to see BoNa get her just desserts and lose her friendship with the other Jugglers as punishment.  Realistically after a betrayal like this it would be unlikely for them to recover their closeness but I feel like the drama will probably keep everything nice and light and have YY and the others forgive her.

@raziela, I agree with you that the drama will keep it nice and light. I was again disappointed in BoNa. She shows absolutely no remorse for her actions. She's also jealous of the relationship between YY and CW. Again, who need friends like this... I can truly understand when YY said she didn't really want to know the truth if BoNa is the one who stole the photos because she knows it will also change how they all view her.

I have to say that I think the writer is taking it a bit far with the investigation into YY's and CW's office affair. It is none of their business since they are two consenting adults. What cause an investigation is Imbecile boss with his affairs that she's having on company's time and his wife barging into the office and terrorizing the employees. In any other company, he would have been fired pronto.  The same with Cutter. When it was discovered that he was going to engage in a deal that he knew was going to bring harm to the company's reputation, he would have been either fired or demoted.  For them to go after CW and YY, is a little over the top.

I hope as part of the reorg the advertisement department is absorbed into the video department and not the other way around.  A part of me wonder if BoNa wants YY gone in hopes that Cutter will be let go and CW will remain--she would them become CW's assistant. She seems jealous of their relationship.

• Like 4

@triplem   Sorry to hear about your family emergency call   sending you a virtual hug and prayer

** So YY gets a transfer.    From the preview YY sits behind Bong.  Did Bong bring her back? But it’s not Bong’s best interest to have YY back right?    

(written preview EP14)
YY and CW run into Bong.   YY is wondering why Bong appears in YB when he should be at the headquarters … and receives an order of department transfer.

YY and CW who had few opportunities to meet in other places other than the company and home, decide to have a fun and sweet date like any other couple.

After learning about who JA is, Yool feels that he is betrayed by someone whom he believed and treats JA coldly for the first time…  

On the other hand, in order to absorb the video department, Cutter invites its team members  to a high-end restaurant…

Preview EP14  ((*no YT yet))
(BN) How would you like to prepare by bringing in these team members to your side?   (Cutter)((**inaudible))  

(stff) Perhaps we would be better merging with the ad department…    
(staff) Why   Why do you talk like that as if our department is going to disappear?
(Yool) WJAssi! Who are you?   Why did you bring that woman to me?  So, why?
(CW) It means that when you come back to me as a secretary, (I want you) to wear those shoes and run back (to me/here).
(CW) Maybe I shouldn’t have bought her shoes  

(CW) What will happen if she never comes back

(Bong) (?)The final affidavit/proposal  about the subject of merger  (is)…   ((before he finishes his statement,  CW raises his hand… :)))

wPXSDNW.gif

4h9Sl23.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure folks, but Bo Na and her glares give me the kamikaze vibe. Is she going to take down her own boss? If so, it would be awesome. I think she is smart enough to realize that Mr Cutter will never care about any another person than himself. He uses people, manipulate & threaten them and THAT'S IT...and she got the closest clue with her father [almost] being set up. I like this drama because it's about compassion, support, love and more important - it's about TRUST [ FOUNDATION OF ALL CONNECTIONS]. In real life we don't get that much [don't get me wrong - I do have friends and think friendship is something worth fighting for]. I like dramas like 'Jugglers' not only for funny lines or wonderful chemistry, but for pointing at how important is to try and to improve the development and maintenance of strong positive relationships [ with our loved ones, with coworkers and, why not, even with our BOSS!!]. So..Yeahhh, DRAMA please be GREAT till the very end!!

• Like 5

wanna share this still pics from instagram..... i think they are gonna go on a date tonights episode 14???

ALSO GUYS LET US BELIEVE THEY WILL LIVE TOGETHER AGAIN SOON!!!

oh my god just 1 week left......my gad how time really flies fast so much.....

it will be hard again to find another good korean drama after this!!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I just watched ep 13 with subs.

The cutest part of the entire episode was really centring around the staff members.

The scene where they bought lunch for everyone and had YY and CW sitting together was just super sweet. it really felt like a family (sort of speaking) and how they were so eager to tell the two of them who found out about them first.

The scene where the staff were answering the internal affairs questions with the love haha was really funny and at the same time nice to see that they stood by their relationship.

I really feel bad for JA since now her identity has been exposed and also the fact that Yul found out about it. I really hope they get to straighten it all out soon. JA has been carrying this secret around for way too long already. She really needs to come clean about what she did and why she did it. Maybe YY can help make that possible - seeing from the preview.

I am unsure what would YY ex boss do, i would like it that somehow or rather he choose to stand on the side of CW, but i don't think that is possible, i think before he can blow the whistle on CW, he will have something up his sleeves.

And it does seem that YY will get transferred and maybe to work with her ex boss again.

• Like 6

14 hours ago, triplem said:

OTP standing outside the house. I think he says he will leave the firm ( not so sure) ...but she says no, he has a flashback of what old man told him alone. 

She drags him upstairs. 

—————-/——-

Guys I’m so sorry . My Cousin just called, i have family emergency. Can’t live cap 

Hi!! Dear. no worry. Family first. Hope everything is ok. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Hi!! @triplem dont worry about us here. Take care of your family. We will wait patiently for our chingus here to recap or post something for tonight's episode. 

Wow!! the rating is high. Jugglers is leading. 

Jugglers sadly only got the 2nd spot but still rather good.

MBC's "Two Cops" came in first according to Nielsen Korea with 7.5% and 9.3%, an increase of 1% and 1.1%.

KBS 2TV's "Jugglers" rated 7.1%, suceding its first place spot to "Two Cops" while SBS's "Doubtful Victory" came in third with 5.2% and 5.7%.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, RobinM said:

What happened? Was it not on?

It's on as usual. Just that the usual preview videos which gets uploaded by KBS has not been released on their YT site. So that's why you won't be able to find them on IG. Most IG users take it from there. 

In in other news, the raw is out! :D 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2