[Drama 2017-2018] Happy Sisters, 해피시스터즈

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HJ has never been interested in SR and I suspect knows of her crush on him and is keeping his distance from her. SR lost that battle long before YE came on the scene. She will regret what she did because had she shown a least bit of loyalty to YE then when she goes crying or angry to YE about HJ and liking him YE could have at least thought to give her a chance by stepping aside. Unfortunately her betrayal will come back to her the min she starts running her mouth the wrong way to YE or tries to harm her success. HJ will not stand for someone to hurt YE once he realizes how much he cares for her or is in love with her. SR will surely hate to see the man she tried to get protecting or trying to protect YE when she never had a shot at him herself.

JS and MS will learn fast that HY looks pretty but she can not cook. From the preview it looks like their letting her in that kitchen did not go well as JS is thinking the food did not taste good and MS did not like it either. They will both blow it off for different reasons. Only later when YE is really gone from their lives will they realize their mistakes as their lives start to go downhill.

I suspect YE was never the wife but the maid and the pushover. They never considered her family except for the father who thought of her as family. I can’t stand watching YE be mistreated and understand why she is fighting for her life. I feel that her husband has no love for her now. Even though YE gave this man everything and he is unappreciative. Like everyone said there will be trouble times that only YE can fix but she won’t help them because of how they treated her.  

MS. JS and SR will get their first taste of HY through her cooking. They all are going to end up wishing they should have ran for the hills away from HY. Her food was the first and a big warning but they all will ignore it thinking everything else about HY is perfect. Once YE has completely left their lives everything YE did for them they will start to notice is no longer there. YE gave them her all and it came from her heart but they trashed her for what they saw as the gold egg. Once that shinny golden egg has completely opened there won't be anything inside. 

When YE walks away for good her heart and mind will be on the same page. She tried her best to save her marriage and protect her home and family. The marriage she was trying to save and the family she was trying to protect was only in her heart not theirs. She can now walk away with no regrets because she was never anyone they valued or wanted to protect.  All she was to them was a bank cook and a housekeeper who helped them get to where they are now. 

That house MS keeps throwing YE out of and HY is itching to get into is the house that jack built. It will start crumbling piece by piece around them until there's nothing but dirt left. There won't be any backtracking because they threw away the foundation that was supporting the house and them. They crushed mistreated, disrespect and humiliated  YE to the point she will never turn back. No amount of begging and pleading will make YE want to help them back up. 

What YE lacks in education she makes up in being smart and having the diligence to make things happen..Her husband and in laws took advantage of YE's abilities and only saw her as nothing because of her background. They never noticed the real woman who had all their backs. All of them were too busy riding on her back in their climb towards success. What they missed for those 7 years  and don't know about YE is she's a fighter. When she comes out fighting this time she won't have the weight of that family of misfits to carry around and support. . She will be fighting to built her own life and self worth. 

YE does not lack in education, she may not have a formal university education but she must have had something to be preparing lotions and stuff in her lab in her house. 

All in all, It is a good thing HY is pushing to be a wife, if she was content being a mistress then it would have been harder for YE to leave. SR and MS would want to keep her as a maid.

1 hour ago, finebyme said:

YE does not lack in education, she may not have a formal university education but she must have had something to be preparing lotions and stuff in her lab in her house. 

All in all, It is a good thing HY is pushing to be a wife, if she was content being a mistress then it would have been harder for YE to leave. SR and MS would want to keep her as a maid.

You are right and the words missing in my comments was formal college education. There is no way she would be able to mix chemicals and different ingredient without some form of education to make her products. JS and SR have a college degree (SR's is questionable ) paid for by YE but they are both idiots. 

My hope is once YE gets out from under the drudges of that family she thanks HY for pushing her out. Since she worked so hard to get the title of JS's wife she has her work cut out for her. She better prepare herself to work hard and not just as JS's wife but also as a daughter and sister in law. 

SR and MS are going to be complaining and crying buckets of blood. YE spoiled their ungrateful behinds and the new wife is not going to do what YE did. It won't take long for YE's presents in that house is very much missed. 

16 hours ago, finebyme said:

I thought JS said that he was sorry to YE because she quit school to work to pay for him to finish. So she did get some Secondary education she just did not finished because she loved JS and wanted to help him succeed and cater to his hateful mother who disapproved of their marriage.

There is no doubt that she is very smart to have had her own health and beauty business in the house as we saw she made lotions and things per request even making a toothpaste.

It is very good that HY is pushing to be number one as YE would have been stuck as the wife but have no real support or respect. JS would have continued to have fun out with his mistress giving his favors to her (and money) but keeping YE to cook, clean house and baby sit his mom running to do her bidding and enduring her hateful mouth.

There is no doubt that had HY been content to be the side piece YE would have been disregarded and delegated even more to the role as Cook and Housekeeper as they all see her now anyway. The disrespect would have just gotten even worse than it was. With HY pushing YE out she makes it so when YE is finally gone she does not look back. She owes that family nothing as they choose all the flash of the new shiny object HY over the tarnished tried and true model of YE.

As we have all mentioned once YE is free her heart will be lightened as will her back and her head. The years she gave to such ungrateful people she will have come to grips with and able to be free to live her life without those obligations. No regrets or looking back once she is finally free. They will think they finally got rid of someone who was uneducated, dumb, stupid and a pest in the way of their success but it will not hit them until much, much later that their choice ended up being the wrong one.

The min that they find out that YE is working and its with the man that SR had her eyes on they will have something to say about her intelligence level and will most likely be made to shut up as YE has done something to help bring success and notice to the company. SR will definitely want to have something to say to her former sister in law but the ties between them are gone and YE has no need to hold back.

As I mentioned it will not take SR long to know that HJ and YE know each other outside of work before she came to work there or to see that HJ has feelings for YE. The min she runs to tell that at home JS will start up as he is fine tossing her away but hates to have someone else want her.

What will really hit SR is that HJ is very serious in his feelings for YE and has warned her and anyone else off of YE. My guess is JS will do something or another member will and HJ will step in to protect the woman he loves. SR is going to be very angry and blame JS because had he not had an affair and got rid of YE she will think she had a chance with HJ (never was going to happen.).

HY will be pissed hear that as she thought she caught the golden goose with JS and was finally able to gain the title of wife after kicking out his first wife instead that wife went on to not only gain notice working but also has a rich successful future CEO in love with her ten times the upgrade over JS who is a spoiled selfish man.

HY tried to break down YE and make her think she was nothing only YE rose up from the past and made something of herself and caught the love of someone better. Its gong to be very funny to see her face when she sees the man in love with YE. She will remember him from the wedding and what he said to her and her response to him. I have no doubt if she even tries to run her mouth to him HJ will put HY in her place once and for all.

With the way HY has been giving out money from the company or JS's account there is no doubt in my mind that she has been playing fast in loose with the money of that company way before now. If YE was not aware of money missing from the Salary account it can only mean that JS was taking money from the company to support HY. That money is eventually going to dry up and the company will start seeing problems. When you tack on issues with the employees as HY has been so nasty to anyone who supports YE or has fired them they will not have the support or the man power to continue the way they are and either will not be able to fulfill the contracts they have or those companies that were willing to work with JS before will start pulling out when they either produce faulty products, can't keep up with contractual demands or JS neglects business causing problems.

HY's actions in trying to erase any trace of YE in that company will ruin it and when its time for her to step up to help fix the issues she will not be able to. That Rich father will end up busy or unable to invest or disappear altogether. It should be about that time that JS realizes that HY could have lied to him.

The company is in dire straights by this time and they will try to gain money from others only they will not have success as their past actions will come back to bite them when they are denied the help due to how they treated YE or how they acted when the affair came out.

Spoiler

One of the better scenarios I am hoping for is for MS to suggest to SM or SR to try to get HJ to invest in JS's company. WE all know if something like this happens it will fail especially if JS and or HY show up to talk to him at the company to talk about it. Both of them or either of them will be shocked at who he is and to learn he loves YE and will never give them a cent to help them given he knows what they did to YE.

The same goes when HY tries to gain support or a deal with JW. JS should be well aware that he has no longer any ties to JW so there is no chance that he will secure an investment or a partnership with JW's clinic after what he did to YE but also how upset his mother in law was at his betrayal to her daughter given how much she loved JS. Then the ties to HJ should also come into play as well. Learning that HJ and JW went to the same University and JW is his senior. (I love this idea of JW ending up with his junior mate as his brother in law.. ). This will be one of the final blows to them because their actions to YE have started to catch up to them.

This is where I agree that JS will have no choice but to use this house either HY will convince him to or MS will suggest it. Only they will unable to make that company stand up enough to get that money back and keep the company.

As we all stated the back bone of the company and family was tossed out so there is no foundation to help anymore. The one person that helped that company to grow from the background they got rid of and now they are sinking in their own selfishness, greed and ugly behavior.

@awsparkle

This is one of my wishes as well. Trust that HY will come to say something to YE when she learns that HJ who is a director and future CEO is the same man from the wedding and is in love with YE. HY will not be able to help herself in coming and try to put YE down but what she will fail to see is YE is no longer the woman she was when HY ruined her marriage. The love of HJ has made her strong and self assured in her ability to have a man love her for herself and not betray her (this will disturb HY greatly) and I hope that YE will say thank you for freeing me from people who showed me I meant nothing to them and allowed me to find someone better and gave me the chance to reach my full potential.

The position of wife of JS has a lot more than HY knows and she will learn quickly all that YE did for that family that was taken for granted but she thought was nothing.

MS will indeed be one of the first to realize that YE is gone as the quality of food is gone. The clean house is gone the running at her beck and call is gone.

SR will feel it when she can't walk in that nasty room as she has clothing everywhere and there is no good food to eat. Let alone HY is not going to clean up after her nor pick up after her and will not hesitate to tell her off and not give her money.

JS will feel it too as he took YE's cooking for granted taking it out the house to eat at his mistress house and even when YE did not cook a meal there was a stocked fridge. The clean clothing and clean hankies will be gone. The masks that HY had will fall as its one thing to see HY a few nights a week as I said before and play house but quite another to be married to her and expect her to step into YE's shoes which will be too tight for her.

3 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

One of the better scenarios I am hoping for is for MS to suggest to SM or SR to try to get HJ to invest in JS's company. WE all know if something like this happens it will fail especially if JS and or HY show up to talk to him at the company to talk about it. Both of them or either of them will be shocked at who he is and to learn he loves YE and will never give them a cent to help them given he knows what they did to YE

Or alternatively, do invest, but have YE be in charge of JS company seeing as how she was instrumental in it being what it is today. 

when will the writer let YE be free. it getting boring seeing her so call husband/his family/cheating witch. take turn hurting her.
today we saw that ungreatful brat/the so call ma inlaw turning on YE after all the thing she done for that family..

i hope the writer will not make YE feel srry for that brat once she start to have felling for HJ. he or she need to make YE strong so she can get back at these ungreatful people.

i also getting tried of seeing that smark look on that cheating witch face. i cant to see karma coming back to bite that cheating witch/cheating husband for all the wrong they do to YE.

57 minutes ago, wunwing1 said:

also getting tried of seeing that smark look on that cheating witch face. i cant to see karma coming back to bite that cheating witch/cheating husband for all the wrong they do to Y

I know what you mean, it breaks my heart...part of me wants to skip next week...but the other part wants to see more HY!!! He he he he 

@lu09 hehe yeah, she is getting back! I like it!

But I seriously hope at the end of next week that MS finds out, then she will blame YE for JS cheating (because she can't have babies) which may or may not be YE's final straw... or maybe not because she may be stronger than that!

Let me just go on a say I loved YE's outburst at the beginning of the episode. It is funny how rare the moments are that YE has fought back but when she does they are quick to get angry at her talking back or daring to say she is going insane or being violent when MS is always that way. YE told MS when she was as newlywed how MS face and voice gave her nightmares...LOL awesome..

Looks like second wife was put in her place as well by her daughter BS. BS tells her that she will never be with a married man and her mother dares to give an excuse about not finding out about his marriage until after they started dating. (How is that an excuse when you could have broke it off?) She dares to say to herself that in her next life she will be a legal wife and that of course what BS says is true as she has only known her as a concubine. (SMH at this woman who was just like HY..it will be interesting if JS marrying HY will spawn this woman to again demand he try to divorce MS so she can marry him.)

Spoiler

So HY takes advantage of YE leaving the house for the evening to come and cook for MS , SR and JS.  MS thinks that JS needs to stop telling all their business to HY because she is an employee and rumors could start that he is having an affair with HY. LMAO.. She goes on to say that the apple does not fall far from the tree but JS denies that daring to say he would never cheat on his wife like his father! :lol:

MS says a beast like his dad that cheats on his wife deserves to be ripped apart.. (Well it will be interesting to see how she holds on to that thought when she learns later that JS and HY were indeed cheating with one another.. ) MS goes on to say that she may be angry with YE but without her she can't even have a decent meal and YE is the only one she can boss like a servant and to call her home..(This is exactly why they will not get to keep YE. YE is not a babysitter, or personal cook or servant to boss around she should have been a cherished member of the family.)

JS looks uncomfy and its one of the reasons he wants YE to agree to a quiet divorce as his mother does not find out what he truly did and lump him like his father. Even if they manage to get a quiet divorce eventually the truth will come out to someone and it will get around.

JS does dare to call YE saying that his mom is always mean to her so she should not have left the house. (Dude come on... you know this yet you never protected your wife?!! Instead JS chose to enjoy peace outside the house while YE had to deal with his mom.)  YE tells JS she is no longer taking that type of behavior from SR and MS and has no reason too given he has been cheating on her and she has to go to HY to get her monthly living expenses.

JS dares to say sorry but we all know it never should have happened in the first place and he has no control over HY. He should have been fixing this when YE told him days ago!! (as if sorry will do anything when he can't even control his affairs.) JS wants to know where she is but YE says so your mother told you to call because no one is there to cook for her huh.. YE says forget it and hangs up on him.. For far too many years these people have had it good and have regulated the daughter in law from a member of the family to a housekeeper,cook and babysitter. YE goes on to mention to herself at the spa how he thought things would be good without her but she is the only one to deal with his fussy mom and lets see how things go now..

HY gets them to take a selfie daring to tell them she is sending it to her father in order to see the man who he could invest for. This prompts SR to lie when she taste the cooking since she has taken the money from HY and MS to say to herself that SR must be lying because she wants Ji Sub to get that investment but she normally can't lie about food. LMAO they would endure food poisoning over some fictional investment that will never come.  Both women lie with SR saying that its better than YE has ever cooked and MS saying that she cooked the meal perfectly.. lol JS taste it and says they can't be serious that it taste horrible looking at the women at the table like they are nuts.. While HY is all smiles like she cooked a great meal. This was the first clue that they picked the wrong side but they will ignore it for trying to get something from HY.

This would not have escalated if HY had not sent that picture to YE saying everyone was happy and would be happier if she hurried to leave that family and daring to say she was sleeping over that night prompting YE to become angry all over again. HY really keeps under estimating YE with these spiteful and childish tactics. I just know she will get this all back later after she has married into that family and can't do anything right.

Poor YE she is starting to realize that no one truly misses her in that family if its not related to cooking. YE then worries if HY will sleep in her bed.. come on now YE..

Where MS got her taste of what will happen when HY is the daughter in law with her cooking.. SR got hers when HY played her into clearing the table and washing the dishes. SR knows she was played but she can't do anything since she took that money and has to side with her but she does stick it to JS asking him if he will divorce and marry HY which prompts him to try to shush her but she tells him to give her money and she will not tell their mother.

Wow, SR already got 30,000 from his account from HY (not knowing this money came from JS)  and JS has no idea about it and now she is sticking him for more money. Oh well, its what he deserves and imagine his anger when he finds out that SR had already taken money from HY before to side with them later and that the money came from his account. It is too late later to be upset considering he did wrong and brought this mess on him self but it will sure be fun to watch.

YE calls and is upset about JS bringing HY to the house while she is gone. She is also upset to herself about them doing well without her. JS dares to lie about how HY barged in and he could not stop her and that the house is still her domain and is she going to let HY take over. This man is a mess. He lies to his wife, he lies to his mother and then goes in to lie and pacify his mistress into stop messing with YE. Unfortunately for him HY does not listen to him and makes sure to leave a parting blow to intimidate and hurt YE only it will back fire on HY since she underestimates who she is dealing with in YE.

JS is way too distasteful to continue to be married to YE and I hope this week we see the end of this marriage. YE no longer loves him or can stand him and JS has this complex that he is gods gift to women and both women are fighting over him.

What I see is YE fighting for her pride and the respect she should have had after 7 years in that family. She fought for her married life as to not let those 7 years be a waste of her time.  HY is fighting to come up from being the mistress with no rights and being looked at as nothing. The problem is her way of trying to become a legal wife was to ruin a marriage and harass the wife. HY is going to learn sooner or later that being a wife has way more responsibilities then a mistress.

HY will not be able to fill YE's shoes and she will not be able to ride on YE's successes either. Once YE is finally gone things will slowly start to crumble and she will not be able to deal with JS's bossy mother, her food will be awful and they will tell her then especially when that fictional investment never comes through, she can't keep the clothing clean or clean house the way they are use too and her help in the company will only hurt it as she will try to erase all the good YE did with the employees due to her jealousy and wanting others to see her as the only wife he has.

It would be very interesting if a rumor does get started in JS's company about his affair with HY. Either HY will spread it (which would be foolish of her) or someone will over hear and spread it. I just wish it is outed. JS has no idea the backlash he will get when people on YE's side learn what he did to her.

Part of me wants JS to be exposed so he and HY can get a taste of what they deserve. Another part of me is wanting YE to quietly divorce and move on having no regrets. JS and HY will gain their karma later when their selfish confidence that they will live well after hurting YE is broken as things will not go smoothly for JS as they did when YE was his wife. HY will be made to see exactly what YE dealt with on a day to day bases and those that betrayed YE and did not back her when she needed it will loose out as HY will never do what YE use to. In the mist of all of this YE has picked herself up and is living her life well with no regrets or looking back towards the past. YE working and gaining her own success free finally from that life she once led as JS's wife and a new younger man is interested in her.

Cute moments with HJ and SM.. perhaps she will find a boyfriend.. lol.. or a Daughter in law is just what she needs. HJ worries about YE.. I keep thinking that he will back off and later run across YE again and learn she is finally divorced. I feel like once that happens then he is free to do whatever he wants as there is no marriage to stand in his way.

I look forward to YE's new start as I am truly sick of seeing JS and his family regulate YE to a babysitter, cook and housekeeper.

Next episode will be awesome because HY will get a taste of her own medicine when YE shows up at HY's flat morning after morning to cook for JS and take care of him.. I love the scene when YE kicks HY out the bed on the floor and HY biting JS. LMAO.. without YE's cooking to put on the table.. HY just can't cook. She costed on YE's efforts and reality will set in for those that took for granted what YE did for them later. 

JS says the soup YE made in HY's kitchen was good in the voice over.. this will only burn up HY more as she wants to desperately be seen as better than YE but she can't which will infuriate her even more. But this is what happens when she thought it was ok to invade YE's space and leave messages that she was there it hurts when she gets a taste of her own medicine.

3 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

IM KINDA TIRED WATCHING WIFE BEING MARTYR AND BEING ABUSE MY FAMILY MEMBER OF THE HUSBAND, ILL JUST WAIT FOR  YOU GUYS ON UPDATES.  THAT YE HAS STARTED A NEW LIFE .

Its always hard to watch the wife endure the abuse from the husband and the mistress and his family. I too always like to skip this part when there is a drama that has a cheating hubby in the beginning. We as viewers know he is a dog and will not change when he thinks he has something better than the wife that slaved for him and his family for years.

The only solace I can ever have is in knowing that when she finally is made to leave or finally decides she is done that is it for her and she will never look backward to that man again. The karma is in his having burned his bridges with the one woman that was there for him no matter what. Another is that he never gains that success for long once he lets her go.  He soon enough will be shown the error of his ways and that the woman he chose over his wife is never going to support him the way YE did.

The biggest punishment to JS and his family later is the woman they thought of as stupid and nothing more than a housekeeper, cook and baby sitter is now free and has started her own life working at what she loves and has a new man that is interested in her. A richer, younger man who comes from a 1000 times better family. A man that will stand by her and in front of her when need be. Something that JS never did for YE. It was YE who did that for him and he never saw it. He and his family thought of YE as nothing but Karma will show them she was everything in that family and they took it for granted only to mourn its loss much later when reality sets in. That is when JS will want her back but it will never happen.

@finebyme

I too wonder if the catalyst for YE to finally let go could be MS learning of the affair and telling YE that the reason he cheated was because she had not conceived. Or her siding with HY and then saying its because of YE not being able to have a baby that he found someone better. MS will side with HY because she thinks that HY will have a rich father to give him an investment. MS will forget her feelings about a cheating hubby because she thinks HY is better for JS. If she says that to YE it could be the last slap that YE needs to let go and walk away.

@kiefshi1056 @Ldy Gmerm.... I kinda fast forward every scene when YE gets mistreated because It richard simmons me off. I don’t want to be that mad. 

Once YE’s MIL start to side with HY, she should let go and finally accept that her MIL never considered her family. One thing I hate the most in Kdrama land the heroine never tell her family the terrible ordeal she has gone through with her in Laws and it is always when they finally break break up is when the family finds out everything.  Smh Smh I wonder how can a parent or sibling not know how miserable their child/sibling are. Aren’t there tell tale signs when you can tell something is wrong. The hugging , the crying and the need to spend more time with them should be the first sign that something is wrong.

Archived