[Drama 2017-2018] Happy Sisters, 해피시스터즈

0ly40

@finebyme  I prefer #1 there is no rich father. If there was a rich father she wouldn't need JS to be buying her lingerie or paying her bills. IF she was rich she would have her won personal shopper like most Kdrama rich girl do. If she was rich , YE would have been kicked out of the house already if she was rich. LOL LOL 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the episode where YE was pushed down to the ground in the rain as "HOJO" (i cant remember whose post I saw this in but it is spot on) its hard for me to watch the demise of YE's marriage and all that she is putting up with from HOJO and spineless husband.  Its manipulative and cruel and unfortunately I'm pitying her tooooo much.  It really breaks my heart. I want writernim to end the abuse and torment SOON please

The first 15  mins of tonight's episode made me want to watch something different.  I can not look at JS and not want to throw something at his head. The way he talked to YE was awful. I look forward to the subs to see what I thought he may have said to her that brought her to tears. What makes me so angry is he would  have slept with YE if not for his mom calling her out to dig in her nasty ear. JS made no move to go and deal with his own mom. He signed in relief at her having to go deal with MS. Only for her to come back and his to start in being ugly.

I do not know why this selfish and self center person thinks it is ok to break down YE and hurt her after the seven years they were together but he should have known she would not just take it and would respond. I can't see JS sorry  for anything he has done and only gets mad whenever YE throws it back at him or calls him out on his behavior to her. I feel bad for YE but she should have read the signs. Given how JS is and his wishy washy personality there was no way he would be able to fully give her the respect to try to work on their marriage when he left the house and was living with HY.  All YE can do is continue to get knocked down by his disrespect and selfish behavior. I was glad he left to go back to HY but I was angry that he has again given YE additional humiliation by talking with HY and watching her snicker at his treatment of YE and her failing to seduce him. I continued to say during that scene  is JS will reap what he sows soon enough and so will HY.

The best part for me were the scenes with HJ and YE. It seems that park is where they both go to think and deal with things that have happen in their lives. It was so nice to see him  take her to sit down and then go her her a hand warmer and they sit and talk. I look forward to reading what their dialogue entailed. What I felt watching that scene is HJ is giving YE the support that she needs just as I predicted. He is well aware I am sure that JS is not turning around but he is pretending that he has no real idea of the players in that situation offering YE a shoulder when she needs it and an ear to listen. I do see the more that HJ meets YE he is falling for her. He does not see it yet though and it will prolly not hit him or he will not admit it until after the divorce and YE is free and working with him. He will more than likely witness her worst moment once again.

There is no way HY comes from a good background or has a rich family. I say this for exactly the reasons that @UnniSarah mentioned above. Given HY's personality there is no way she would be living off a man and would be using her money to buy everyone and force out YE sooner. She would have had her father or someone already talking to MS about removing YE if JS was seen as a good prospect even with a wife.

But as mentioned before by someone in this thread given she is young and of marriageable age there was no way her rich family would have let her be a mistress to someone or cause a scandal let alone work as someone's assistant.  She would have had an arranged marriage to another conglomerate son. The most is she could have been and they lost their money. But I do not see it that way with HY at all. NO HY is nothing but a liar and it will all come out that she is later when JS needs her money the most.

SR was quick to turn on YE but then she sees her as a cook too. Look at how she reacted to YE not making her a full meal and telling her to eat what sides are in the fridge. She dared to want to call her mother but MS was out. Learning that HY and JS are having an affair and HY giving her that 30,000 from his account was all the incentive she needed to back stab the sister in law that made sure she had money before. This will bite SR as I said before when HJ loves YE and not her. No reason for YE to step aside for someone who was all to happy to kick her out and side with HY and JS .

I like seeing all scenes where HJ is participating in. It will be interesting to see when HJ learns of the products that YE makes. I keep wanting SM to surprise us and be a different type of mother when HJ admits his feelings for YE.

that cheating witch. she really have no shame at all. if i were YE i would embrrassed her/cheating husband right there for everyone to see. i guess cheating witch knew YE was not going to embarrassed her/that why she talking like she just out shopping with her boss.

i cant wait till we get less scene with cheating witch/cheating husband. those two ruin the show for me. starting to think i could just fastforward those two scene.

@finebyme, @Ldy Gmerm @UnniSarah

My guess with HY is she comes from a poor background but has big dreams of becoming rich and successful. 

Here's the google translation of HY's character 

Desire is a woman of ambition who is in the name of a chariot. At one time, the actor was a dream, but felt the limitations of his talent and beat it without fear. 

The man who was determined to have it occupied without a single failure. I have been engaged in unrelenting affairs with married men who mainly go out with their deadly beauty as weapons. It is just like the daughter-in-law of a chaebol, but her spec does not support it, so she is living in a dignified manner by attracting married men or dolls who have economic power. 

HY's prey are married men so there's something in her past that will explain her fixation on men that are married. 

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I do not know why this selfish and self center person thinks it is ok to break down YE and hurt her after the seven years they were together but he should have known she would not just take it and would respond. I can't see JS sorry  for anything he has done and only gets mad whenever YE throws it back at him or calls him out on his behavior to her. I feel bad for YE but she should have read the signs. Given how JS is and his wishy washy personality there was no way he would be able to fully give her the respect to try to work on their marriage when he left the house and was living with HY.  All YE can do is continue to get knocked down by his disrespect and selfish behavior. I was glad he left to go back to HY but I was angry that he has again given YE additional humiliation by talking with HY and watching her snicker at his treatment of YE and her failing to seduce him. I continued to say during that scene  is JS will reap what he sows soon enough and so will HY

@Ldy Gmerm I say leave JS to be the trick that he is it's only a matter of time before HY will sock it to him good and he will be left looking stupid like the trick he is.. He has it written all over his forehead that he's henpeck to no end.. I'm looking forward to HY cutting him off..

5 hours ago, finebyme said:

After today's episode..clearly going to be a heartbreaking two weeks. Hope for some reprieve with HJ and YE moments. That actor is beginning to grow on me...I am finding him attractive :) 

Me too, I’m now finding him attractive.

So the subs proved what I thought JS may have said...

Spoiler

JS thinks too highly of himself. I can only think that HY's catering to him has swelled his head up to enormous proportions. He seems to think he is a king or something. He starts out about her being so nice to go dig in his mom's ear at that time of night. That is why he could not tell her the truth." YE says I was not dumb do you know why I was so nice to you and your mom? Because I loved you. "

He said that he doesn't want YE anymore but he does not want others to have her either. (OMO is this man on drugs??!! This is why he will be loosing it later after the divorce when he learns that HJ is in love with YE and she is moving on with someone new.) He says with HY he only wants her for himself with no one to ever have her. (That is too funny as SO many have had HY in the past.. I will love when he learns this fact.. ) He dares to tell YE he wants to keep YE as his wife and have HY too if he could. (We all knew he wanted his cake and eat it too. So selfish and very foul.) YE gave him that chance earlier making sure that HY knew her place in things but HY and JS continued to allow HY to cross the girlfriend line.JS goes on to say he does not even believe in the marriage rules and can't see himself loving the same woman forever. (big change from when he begged to marry YE and threatened to kill himself if he could not.) He goes on to say he wants to be able to change women every four years like they do in an election for an elected official.  (Just... WOW!)

He says he is sick and tired of YE.  YE asks how can he say something like that so easily and this fool says because he meant it. He says of course there were times when he wanted to sleep with her but it was not love it was just natural instincts like going to the bathroom. (I have no words for this man.). He said with HY its different she makes him feel like a man. YE says you told me you enjoyed sleeping with me and JS says it was a lie. I never got excited with you.That it felt just like doing homework!!! He only did what he had to as her husband.YE says this is so humiliating and JS says he is sorry but he loves HY do lets divorce.  He does not care that YE thinks he has no conscience he just wants her to give him a divorce without causing him problems. He does not love her anymore and wants to be free.

Of course given what JS has just said to her YE is now angry and tells him that since he does not love or acknowledge her its up to her to do him a favor and she is no longer going to be nice to him and that he will have to sue her for divorce as there is no way she will quietly give him a divorce after all she has done for him for 7 years that now means nothing to him. Since he does not care to be nice to her she has no reason to continue to be nice to him. She tells him she wants him gone and he leaves. If he wants the divorce sue for it but it will not be easy since he is the one at fault. (This is where a plan to make her look like a cheat could come in.) I for one would love for them to try to use HJ and say he is the man she has been seeing. It will only burn them later when they find out who HJ really is and SM learns they used her son to try to force a marriage. SR's little goal will really go up in smoke then as JS, HY and MS have ruined things for her completely. Perfect time for SM to remind MS and tell SR that it was always a no go for her to be with HJ as to not have to deal with her mother and family.

JS does not see that humiliating his wife he will never be happy once she is free of him. YE will go on to find not only find success but happiness when a new man again who shows her that he truly loves her and will not betray her. JS will be looking back for YE and YE will only be looking forward with a man beside her ready to slay dragons if need be and JS will not like the fact YE has turned into someone successful,  interesting, sexy, confident and have a new man on her arm so into her.

Back at HY's place JS mentions YE and how she does not even have a good body. (this is what I mean by humiliating YE and making her the butt of ridicule from HY.) (I feel like JS is going to eat these words later. Given how HJ is a exercise and outdoors person. I feel like he will engage YE in those things as well and YE will fill out and become really sexy and fit.) HY thinks that was enough to make YE let go but that humiliation from JS has only made her more determined. JS is worried that his actions towards YE will get out and the company will suffer (it will suffer anyway with HY as your wife.) and HY dares to say don't you know your wife? She is too nice to make a scene. JS just says he hopes she is right.. (SMDH..) Its always wanting to cover up their bad behavior to not hurt the company when he should have treated the person who helped his company grow better. There will be repercussions whenever people learn it was not YE but JS who cheated and did her wrong.

I wonder what HY would think if she heard the words JS said about not believing in the marriage rules and wanting to change women every four years. Or that he would rather keep YE as his wife and have HY on the side as the girlfriend. Of course she would be angry but given how she preyed on married men she would think she can control JS. For the most part she can now. But JS is going to start looking again once HY has been married to him.

After JS goes back to HY's YE ends up at that park again and meets HJ who she calls Min Jobless.. lol. He says when I saw you last you were in better spirits but today you are so down. YE mentions she will go to another spot and HJ asks if she wants to be alone and says he will yield the spot to her for the day and sits her down. HJ tells her he will go and YE thanks him. As he walks away he looks back and says she looks cold and goes to this car to get her a hand warmer. He comes back and takes her hand and YE looks at him wanting to pull it back but he puts it in her palm and mentions she looks cold and YE says its ok she has on a lot of layers (but no gloves). HJ says she always looks cold and YE replies perhaps its because she has coldness in her heart.

HJ looks over at her and says I thought you were going to cheer up and YE replies that it is not easy to do. (I just love the way they talk to one another. SO open and honest.) YE says she seems to be shooting a drama right now and HJ says a drama and YE replies yes and its called So long and farewell. She mentions how she would love to let go of her cheating husband and not have anything else to do with him, but it is really hard to do so. HJ says maybe its because she can't give up on him yet. YE tells him she no longer has any feelings for JS but she does not want to let go of all she worked hard for and loose it all in a quick moment. HJ tells her to do what she wants and be more fierce. YE says are you telling me to be even more clingy? HJ replies that is the way she will be able to end it. That is they way ends and that YE needs to do everything she can to tire herself out and she will then come to the conclusion to basically let go. (she will have no regrets when she walks away finally.)  YE asks if men never look back once they make up their minds and HJ says he can't speak for other men but he is that way. HJ asks are women the same and that he heard women do not give second chances and YE says she can't speak for other women but she is that way and it is why she is scared that it is really going to end. HJ replies that she wont be scared once it actually ends its always the preparation that scares you.

I love all of their interactions and I really do hope they try to use HJ as the man YE has been having an affair. HY will remember HJ wait and see and she will try to use him if it comes to this. IT would be so awesome because I do not think that JS or MS has any idea what SM's son looks like. So their pulling HJ in to that mess and trying to frame YE when HJ knows the truth of the affair of JS and HY is going to be so funny later when they learn who HJ is. Its going to hurt more if they go this route and try to get money from HJ later but SR is going to hit the roof if they say the man they used was HJ. Especially as I pointed out HJ is not in love with YE protecting her.

One quick moment to spare on SR.. HY tells her about the affair gives her the 30,000 then even mentions JS gave her stocks.. because she is the best thing for him and he loves her. SR dares to say she can't endorse cheaters but HY tries to take the money back but SR holds on and puts it in her bag and leaves.. She says she needs to tell someone. I hope she tells the world what JS has done.

I will say that JS's and SR's father knows his children well and he has warned his second wife that SR is only being nice to her because she wants money from her and he hopes that they truly do appreciate her but I think he realizes they prolly do not. This woman will suffer as well because she will want to side with JS as well because she is the side piece. Later she will realize her mistake but its too late then. Preview shows MS trying to tell her to watch the man as he could be cheating as he has a history of it and MS shown stalking the man who is coming out of his dance class.

Right now I am only living for HJ and YE scenes. They are innocent but it is nice to see the break up from the selfishness of JS , HY, SR and MS and the comedy relief from BS and fuzzy hair friend with her kids and chicken Ahjussi.

HJ is so handsome and I love seeing him when he is doing work. I keep thinking that even if YE lucks up and sees him like  he was giving out samples he can say he is a contract worker and have his staff keep mum too. Of course that will not fly for long but long enough for her marriage to be over and her to start working working with him. I expect she will not learn who he is until after the dust has settled and she has a meeting with the director with that company and it turns out to be HJ.

I do like SM's words though. HJ is very capable and with YE by his side later he will become even more successful. The things that YE did for JS and his company when HJ and YE get together she will do to help his company prosper.

I hope we are not subjected to two more weeks of this selfish disregard from JS and the hateful plotting of HY. I give it another week to week and a half. If the ex is suppose to show up then it should be next week. HY is going to do all she can to push YE into situation to try to force her to let go quietly. I can only think YE will do it if HJ is threatened as being linked to a fake affair. That is the only way that YE will let go. If HY tries this then YE would not want her Jobless friend to be caught up in her mess. Of course later on SR could run her mouth to HJ not realizing he is the man they tried to use and he learns what they did to YE to get her to divorce and be super angry that he was used and YE gave in to protect him.

@tulip06

Actually the money is JS's salary from his company and went into the joint account or salary account set up for this situation. JS must have given HY access or as his secretary she has access. What can she really say if JS decides to back up HY? He has already declared he loves her and wants to divorce YE. The person who is at fault is JS here for giving access to that account to HY or allowing her access to the account and he has not even got his divorce yet. JS was not even aware of what could have happen to the money or that it was not there. So all  he would do after the words to YE the night before is just back up HY in the end over YE. He could say he is trying to divorce YE and she is the one in the wrong further humiliating her.

@Ldy Gmerm I'm sure JS will act exactly as you say, but it is seriously dumb of YE not to have seen a lawyer in all this time.  Her husband is talking divorce, and is having an affair, and she has nothing with which to stand her ground because she willfully remains as dumb as a rock.  She's so stupid, she didn't even buy herself her own lingerie and throw the ones from HoeJo away!  

Also, YE has marital support rights, so a share of that money of JS's salary is hers.  And I think in SK, the women manage their husband's salaries as part of being housewives.  

3 hours ago, tulip06 said:

@Ldy Gmerm I'm sure JS will act exactly as you say, but it is seriously dumb of YE not to have seen a lawyer in all this time.  Her husband is talking divorce, and is having an affair, and she has nothing with which to stand her ground because she willfully remains as dumb as a rock.  She's so stupid, she didn't even buy herself her own lingerie and throw the ones from HoeJo away!  

Also, YE has marital support rights, so a share of that money of JS's salary is hers.  And I think in SK, the women manage their husband's salaries as part of being housewives.  

That all may be true and had it been HY then YE we would see HY going to a lawyer and preparing just what you say. (Later HY may get the same dose of medicine from JS that YE got only she will fight him harder.. lol) And yes, YE should be smarter and go on ahead and get a lawyer and prepare everything to show it was JS who was cheating on her, supporting another woman and has allowed that woman access to funds that she should not. But we are talking about YE who keeps saying she wont be nice anymore but still continues to hope and fight for a marriage that is gone. YE no longer even loves JS and that realization should prompt her to go and protect herself and make sure she is compensated for the 7 years she slaved for him and his family. But again we are talking about YE. So she will not think of this until its too late and by that time they would have tied her up to be the bad guy in a situation she was the victim.

JS will still continue to side with HY who he wants over the wife that was there and helped him get all he has now. The most she can come out with is a little bit of money but if they make her out to be vindictive or a cheater too then she may not come out with anything. The problem really is YE is not on a level playing field with HY and JS let alone his mother SR and the rest of his family. NO one is going to be on her side when it comes time to divorce. They are all going to side with the person who they think will benefit them more now and that is HY and JS.

YE's greatest humiliation is when everyone finds out the truth and SR is going to tell it and it will get around. YE did not want her family to know or anyone else. I for one think was very foolish of her. If he wants to be out with another woman then he needs to be exposed as the cheater he is in my view. He can not promote fidelity if he is a cheater can he or that he was a loving husband. But its a matter of pride and having people know that she could not keep her husband will hurt her as a woman in her eyes. But it is foolish as no one can make anyone do something they did not want to do and that is the case with JS. He is slime. He has pushed off why he was a hound dog on YE making it seem like she was the one that was unexciting in bed and unattractive. Its going to haunt YE going into her next relationship.

IF JS had not said those hateful words and just stuck to his not loving her and not being attracted to her anymore and told her how sorry he was and he would give her compensation for the years she was by his side then YE would have let go and walked away knowing she tried her best.But his behavior to her and HY getting in the way as well has only made her want to dig in and fight them just because she is hurt and angry at them for treating her that way. Trying to step on her pride.

HJ and YE both know the end is near and he has told her to fight until the very end so that when she is finally ready to let go she can do so without looking back with regrets. I think even if she looses and does not get anything YE will be at peace in the end and walk away. I don't think HJ could even have thought to tell her to protect herself above because he prolly would not consider that JS or HY would do something like that. I think if YE had confided all to him perhaps he would have suggested she find a way to see a lawyer and protect herself. But because she is embarrassed and hurt she herself does not want to talk about how far her humiliation from JS has gone and mention it.

47 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Thanks Everyone for keeping me informed on whats going on.. I can't bare to see stupid YE be more stupid and not reach over the table and beat the crap out of HY with her smug look on her face 

That actress is so good at the smug look.

3 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I love all of their interactions and I really do hope they try to use HJ as the man YE has been having an affair. 

I like the idea, but we have no indication this is how the writers will proceed. I think it is going to be more backing her into a corner with no money and no support from in-laws. I think they are going to go the outright abandon her route. If they frame her in an affair they have some leverage (albeit very very weak) to work their way back into her graces

"Well, how could we know for certain then that you were being honest? You have to give us the benefit of the doubt."  - they could say

if they outright abandon her then they have nothing

"You told me to leave, you don't need me. You don't love me...YOU DECIDED and FORCED ME OUT, LIVE with your decision because there is NO WAY I am coming back to you, at least at the capacity of a wife...You spat on those 7 years...now live the rest of your life without me" - she could say

HY stealing married men...man this has to have a decent backstory.

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

I can't bare to see stupid YE be more stupid and not reach over the table and beat the crap out of HY with her smug look on her face 

Violence begets more violence and it won't solve anything. 

I like the strategies she was using

2 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

HJ and YE both know the end is near and he has told her to fight until the very end so that when she is finally ready to let go she can do so without looking back with regrets. I think even if she looses and does not get anything YE will be at peace in the end and walk away.

I know...because I think he is genuine, he wants her to move on with no regret and is kinda accessing her as well

I know for myself, I rather date a guy who is willing to put just as much effort into the relationship as I do. I don't believe in relationships just working out. It is like exercising and getting into shape. If you don't put effort nothing happens, you do reap the benefits.

Archived