not sure if this has posted Kkkkk~

---

KO HYUN JUNG'S CURRENT CONDITION0003715503_001_20180210172434323.jpg

1.png
1.png

Naver - Osen: Yoon Jimin, Ko Hyun Jung's current condition "Holding her body from the shock"

Actress Yoon Jimin posted a picture of Ko Hyun-jung's current situation
On February 10th Yoon Jimin posted a pircture on her instagram with a caption "I wish there was something like a sponge. When this unnie gets in a shock, she always hold her body"

1. [+26092, -2166] Ko Hyun Jung doesn't look good ㅜㅜ At first, I thought that Ko Hyun Jung didn't want to say anything so she doesn't hurt the staff and the actors but how could they let something like this happen to their sunbae? For reference, Seong Dong Il said that Ko Hyun Jung hates to make the others suffer, that's why she is the biggest victim of that PD ㅜㅜ The PD doesn't only need to get off the drama but to get fired forever

2. [+21035, -1343] Ko Hyun Jung, stay strong~!! I hope everything works off. Don't get sick and stay healthy~!!!

3. [+18957, -1103] I hope you get other good project~ Usually good things come after the bad things. Fighting!!!

4. [+12168, -679] Originally, that PD seems to slap the other actors. He couldn't do that to Ko Hyun Jung...ㄷㄷ It's scary

5. [+4762, -173] Ko Hyun Jung stopped the PD from slapping an actor and that was the assault, are the stuff even humans!

6. [+4545, -192] PD, get off. Sbs should take care of it

7. [+4454, -220] Ko Hyun Jung unnie~~ Rather than works who are low like Return~ Please act in a better project~ Because of Ko Hyun Jung unnie I'm thinking about re-watching 'The Great Queen Seondeok', 'Spring days' and 'Dear My Friends'~~^^

8. [+3801, -178] How hard was it for her? ㅜㅜ Those bad guys, that PD should apologize and get off ㅡㅡ

9. [+3606, -96] You didn't even pay her and made her shot episode 7&8??!...

10. [+3576, -149] It's amazing how the actress was able to hold it in all this time, PD what do you think about this?

11. [+3525, -124] Seriously, the staff should reflect on this. You used Ko Hyun Jung's name for publicity, how could you be this low?...this is too much Sbs

12. [+2855, -119] Seriously Sbs...Can't you see this? Fire that PD

13. [+2829, -132] You will get sued in the end ㅋ Without evidence all you did was writing articles...

cr

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Return 리턴 - Wednesdays and Thursdays @ 22:00 KST - Park Jin Hee joins

I remember her now.  Park Jin Hee I've seen her two previous dramas.( Memory, and Oh My Guembi)  two of my favs.  She actually played a judge in Memory.  In the meantime. looking updates I hope GHJ is okay. We really don't know what happened. But after the drama's over  someone's gonna shed light on the controversy.

I'm still watching this drama though. I wonder what's going to happen.

The preview for Episodes 15 and 16 looks intriguing. Thank you @0ly40 for posting it.

I'm a bit concerned about TS and HB gaining access into JH, I hope nothing untoward happens to JH while he's on life support. There's no knowing what TS would get up to if he's desperate.  I hope someone, his father, at least has the sense to demand that cameras be installed in there.

IHo looks to have a surprising visitor in a hoodie. Wonder what that's about.

Even Knets gets so upsets bout the news :wacko:

---

PARK JIN HEE CONFIRMED TO REPLACE KO HYUN JUNG IN 'RETURN'

2018021201001098600079031_20180212212230810.jpg
1.png
1.png

Naver - sports chosun: Park Jin Hee confirmed to appear in 'Return'...Will appear starting from the 14th broadcast

1. [+14979, -765] You don't need to say~ wasn't this confirmed since the beginning?

2. [+14231, -2125] That's a dirty move. She could have not agreed for everyone's sake but now she will get hate for everything she does

3. [+11656, -1007] As expected~ Anyway, I will change to Queen of Mystery 2 soon~ Return out

4. [+10244, -767] It seems to be a promise since the beginning. It was told that she can't do any activities due to her pregnancy, but playing a role in 'Return' won't be good for her...Since the process of Ko Hyun Jung dropping out was noisy, it will be burden for anyone who takes her role... especially Park Jin Hee said that it was not prepared in advance

5. [+4721, -269] Daebak goosebumps...She has already started filming...

6. [+4379, -250] You wrote an article days ago saying she will join. Her name was already added in Wikipedia. I have already known that you will write her confirmation article today since you have released so much articles about Ko Hyun Jung. I do not want to see a pregnant woman on tv

7. [+3801, -178] I knew it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+3606, -96] This is scary...as expected, Park Jin Hee will get a lot of hate..

9. [+3752, -216] Do you think that everyone is happy because you confirmed?

10. [+3686, -160] ㅋㅋ I keep thinking about it, but isn't it fast that she will already appear on the 14th broadcast

11. [+3654, -247] This is too much...I'm really disappointed...I'm seriously not going to watch it...

12. [+3350, -180] I didn't think she will do it since she dragged it too much

Daum - sports chosun:

1. [+3342, -219] I knew this would happen, she already started filming

2. [+3362, -236] This is funny. Sbs bye~~

3. [+2253, -154] The scenario falls perfectly in place. All sbs had to do was making Ko Hyun Jung crazy. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's really funny. Park Jin Hee is already at 5 months of pregnancy!

4. [+2007, -170] If you were going to do this, why didn't you chose Park Jin Hee as a lead from the beginning rather than make all this fuss...You already thought about replacing her in advance

5. [+1974, -144] You let go of Hyun Jung. I think the viewers will let go of watching too

6. [+1794, -108] She already started filming but she said she is not able to make the decision yet!!

7. [+1792, -143] Amazing. Can she even film while she is pregnant? Wouldn't effect the baby? She doesn't read articles or the public opinion? but can she seriously act? Why? you're not even a rookie. Don't you have a lot to lose by doing this?

8. [+1600, -158] Disappointing...hul...you will become a hated actress...I won't watch it out of disappointment

9. [+1542, -104] You shouldn't have agreed, why did you do that?

10. [+1572, -190] Park Jin Hee disappointed me! At the end, she will milk as much as she wants!

11. [+1345, -120] Hul.......I won't watch it anymore

12. [+1299, -119] Disappointed 

13. [+1140, -68] ㅎ She is already filming~ You should have been honest why did you say you are still reviewing the offer

cr

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Return 리턴 - Wednesdays and Thursdays @ 22:00 KST

Spoiler

=====

[SPOILERS] RETURN E015-16 + RATING

Spoiler

2018021601001335300097821_20180215002310054.jpg

1.png

1.png

Naver - sports chosun: 'Return' Oh Dae Hwan, trapped Lee Jin Wook...Ko Hyun Jung→Park Jin Hee appeared 

1. [+1636, -453] Oh the ending gave me goosebumps...

2. [+1373, -408] The revealing at the end ㅋㅋ

3. [+1174, -362] Wa Choi Ja Hye took the bottles ㄷㄷㄷ Finally Joon Hee will open his eyes

4. [+1152, -519] I guess this is the beginning of Choi Ja Hye's character...I'm looking forward to it

5. [+1012, -481] I enjoy watching it, Actor Lee Jin Wook is so cool

6. [+542, -79] Return actors are so good at acting

7. [+535, -72] Oh Dae Hwan is also good at acting. He was really funny in 'Shopping King Louis', even though he only gets small roles, you can concentrate well with his acting. No matter what role he gets, he plays it well. The 3 friends were good but today I have to give it to Oh Dae Hwan. Fighting!^^

8. [+648, -307] If you were going to watch it anyways why did you say you won't do it if Ko Hyun Jung doesn't come out ㅋㅋㅌ

9. [+568, -261] It didn't have a big gap in the second part. It was natural

10. [+452, -162] I was tired of seeing the ridiculous drama in this drama ㅠㅠ But the actors are all good at acting. I will stick till the end to monitor it

Spoiler

201802142220032971058_20180214222119_01_20180214222356607.jpg

1.png

1.png

Naver - heraldpop: 'Return' Park Ki Woong, found not guilty with Ko Hyun Jung's help

1. [+3340, -610] Ko Hyun Jung-nim is really good at acting...

2. [+2821, -472] This as far as Ko Hyun Jun come out ㅠㅠ It's a shame

3. [+2587, -498] ㅠㅠ I want to keep seeing Ko Hyun Jung

4. [+2236, -446] ㅎㅎㅎ Sbs wanted to confuse us, Even when Ko Hyun Jung came out I didn't watch it. I changed to 'Mother', It's my first time seeing it but It has good immersion... ㅠㅠ

5. [+1274, -384] I deleted the channel so I won't watch it

6. [+651, -178] I was admiring Ko Hyun Jung's acting until now...That role is strong and dignified...Is there an actress who can do it this charmingly?

7. [+577, -137] Now there is no comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ After letting Ko Hyun Jung get off they are still using her for publicity? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+559, -124] You made her get off but why is she still playing the role!

9. [+532, -168] There is something that makes Ko Hyun Jung unique...I'm not Park Ji Hee's anti but I don't want to see her here

10. [+529, -168] I want to see Ko Hyun Jung more

-cr-

Rating: 12.8% | 17%

More! More! 

This is one of those shows that I really should have waited for its completion and then binged watched it over a few days because every cliffhanger leaves me at the edge of my seat.

The thought foremost in my mind now is what In Ho will do with this newfound knowledge about his buddies carting and then hiding YMJ's body now that he's seen the footage that the other car salesman sold him. It's abominably frustrating that nobody in this show does the right thing like taking crucial evidence to the cops. No... apparently nobody has any kind of conscience or civic mindedness. Instead, their instinct is to cover up or resort to extortion. But of course, the mastermind of all of this knows  only too well and is probably counting on it.

But what will In Ho do? That's the burning question. What will he do now that he knows that his so-called buddies may have killed YMJ but didn't come forward during his trial? Will he feign ignorance and hide the USB in the bottom drawer? Or will he use it to try and earn brownie points with his wife and child? For me that will be the most interesting thing next to the identity of the woman who took the two bottles of rocuronium out of the desk top drawer. He seems to me ironically, to be the best of a very bad bunch. Also interesting is why he didn't tell NR that YMJ was stalking her and DR. It's understandable why she doesn't want to hear his explanation/excuses... although I believe she needs to... because she's angry and doesn't want to think there is any justification for his betrayal. She's in all likelihood afraid she might relent and even forgive him when that's the last thing she wants right now.

Is KSJ, the doctor who is the brother of the lass who was raped, the one sending mysterious text messages from KBG's phone to various people from the laptop he pawned? We know of course that KBG is dead so someone else has to be pulling the strings in the background.

There's no doubt that someone is playing a game of divide and conquer with those men. They're already teetering on the edge. Thank goodness IH got to JH's room before those other two started meddling around with his life support.

16 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

There's no doubt that someone is playing a game of divide and conquer with those men. They're already teetering on the edge. .

28 hours left for a battle of wits between the persistent Detective Dokgo and the mastermind, his opponent ..... me thinks, it is the once brilliant but now turned very scary lawyer JH???

So do you think they are replacing JH with the new actress? or making a new character? It sure is confusing because you see her with the bottles, is she cutting her hair? - must check that again.   

At first I

thought it was the forensic doctor, but now realize doesn't look like her.  Must be new actress. 

Wondering how the texter knew where the car cam copy was locked up  ( perhaps that person downloaded the tape and made a copy before it was reconstructed for the car salesman) 

- and gee whiz -  for goodness sake -  is it the first reflex of ordinary people in this world to find criminal related pics and use it to get money and blackmail people?  

3 hours ago, maddymappo said:

So do you think they are replacing JH with the new actress? or making a new character? It sure is confusing because you see her with the bottles, is she cutting her hair? - must check that again.   

At first I

thought it was the forensic doctor, but now realize doesn't look like her.  Must be new actress. 

Wondering how the texter knew where the car cam copy was locked up  ( perhaps that person downloaded the tape and made a copy before it was reconstructed for the car salesman) 

- and gee whiz -  for goodness sake -  is it the first reflex of ordinary people in this world to find criminal related pics and use it

I think she is playing the role of the lawyer JH. I am guessing she is the mastermind of making the 4 friends go against each other. Yeah, how did the texter know about the car cam copy but how come the detective who first went there not find it? 

good question about the evidence being used to extort instead of going to the police with it....Dr. Kim is giving Detective Kim 28 hours to solve this. What if Dokgo is not able to find the real killer in 28 hours? What happens then? 

I wonder what will happen to Nara and JH? Will JH still be friendly with Nara or will she convince her to leave IH?

Answering  my own question. Yes they have continued the role and switched actresses, so she cut her hair.  Wish they kept the little pearl studs - would have been easier to tell.

Below from soompi  article https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/14/return-makes-switch-new-lead-actress-park-jin-hee-appears-first-time/

“Return” Makes Switch To New Lead Actress As Park Jin Hee Appears For First Time

Actress Go Hyun Jung recently made a departure from the show following a controversy, after which Park Jin Hee stepped in to her leading role of lawyer Choi Ja Hye.

Spoilers

Go Hyun Jung appeared as Choi Ja Hye in episode 15 of the drama, with the transition to Park Jin Hee happening in episode 16. With many viewers curious to see how the switch would be made, the drama handled the change in the episode’s final scene.

The scene revealed a woman (apparently Choi Ja Hye) standing in a bathroom in front of a mirror, without showing her face. The woman then took a pair of scissors and cut her hair, with the strands falling in to the sink and on to the floor.

return-1.jpg

return-2.jpg

The woman then walked barefoot into an office, where the camera panned up to show that she was Park Jin Hee. Park Jin Hee did not have any lines in this episode, and did not appear in the preview for next week.

return-park-jin-hee-.jpgreturn-park-jin-hee-21.jpg

When Park Jin Hee’s casting in the show was announced, a source from “Return” explained that Park Jin Hee would be making a surprise appearance in this latest episode, after joining filming only the day before on February 13. Her character Choi Ja Hye will begin to lead the story in earnest in episode 17 and 18.

Before the episode began, “Return” apologized to viewers with a message that read, “The producers of ‘Return’ apologize to viewers for causing concern. We will try harder to not disappoint viewers’ expectations for ‘Return’ in the future.”

@maddymappo They didn't create a new character in my opinion, just replaced her with the new actress. In order to indicate a turning point, we were shown how she cut her hair. A new hair dress means a new role. 

@40somethingahjumma I am more and more convinced that making CHJ the mastermind behind it could have been the reason for the quarrel between the former actress and the director (a thought I had expressed much earlier). On the other hand, we were shown quite early different scenes where her role was ambiguous: the dream scene, her words towards NR f. ex. Moreover, why would she want to have such a partner (who was harassing a coworker)? So there were hints from the start in my opinion. I have the impression that CHJ is actually after TS. Notice that she didn't want IH to be convicted, she saved JH from getting killed twice (in the sense that she had the UBS delivered to IH so that IH would realize that JH was in danger). Then she visited TS at the shooting range. You can feel her animosity towards him. Finally, in the last episode we were told that KSH is afraid of a shadow. So the shadow could be a clue that there was someone else there during the rape. Maybe JH didn't rape her at all but was drugged and they had him believed that he was a rapist. TS used IH's love for JH in order to cover up his tracks. That's why she knows that IH will change his attitude towards TS and HB once he knows the truth. IH protected them back then and now he will fight against them. He has the power and the money.

IH is not bad, actually his true problem is that they used his feelings for JH for their own advantage. We can see his "good side", when he takes the blame for everything. When NR reproached him for KSH's rape, he actually acted and spoke as if he was a perpetrator. But he was not, as he didn't participate in the rape. He just wanted to help his "brother" JH. It is the same for the affair: he really feels bad and knows that he can't defend himself with such a point (it was to protect you and our daughter) because it sounds so fake, like a bad excuse. IH has a different approach from TS: the latter wants to cover up everything. 

To conclude, we have here a perverted form of the saying: One for all, all for one! Yet this is now over. We are about to witness how they fight against each other. This friendship was never based on true feelings (except IH/JH), rather on the social status.

@bebebisous33  I agree with much of what you say. But while I find Ts and HB nauseating, and Ih and Jh somewhat better, I am not quite ready to let the two off the hook yet.  Jh may very well be a rapist, even if under the influence of drugs we don't know for sure  yet.  We do know he didn't want his friend IH to be convicted of a crime he didn't do and was willing to come forward = even if it meant trouble for himself. But when it came to the rape and torture of the girl and doing the right thing, he was out to lunch in a foreign country.  And since IH protected him he may feel he owed IH the favor.

Both JH and IH continue their friendship with TS and Hb even as adults. Perhaps they don't know TS is a psychopath, but they sure knew HB raped and tortured that girl just as they giggled over Hb having sex with Ts's wife.  and they knew how he degraded and tortured other women as well and humiliated people. 

Ih is also  immature - he whined and cried to his wife when he was arrested - showed no strength or conviction, and he was so very easily seduced and bullied by MiJung  - yeach! I found myself despising him.  No, Ih did not rape and torture the young girl himself, but because of his dishonesty, that girl never got the justice she deserved and was further dehumanized and emotionally traumatized, that is why NR was so so sickened.

29 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

To conclude, we have here a perverted form of the saying: One for all, all for one! Y

Yes -  as far as the rape and torture of that girl - that is what it was all about, and covering for each other's assorted perversions and addictions.  But that all ended when Ts decided to murder Jh.   

@maddymappo Don't get me wrong: I am not approving IH's decisions, far from it. You are right that IH is immature because he has never thought of the impact of his actions (the terrible consequences), like we saw it: he wanted to fire the woman helping NR. But unlike HB and TS, he is able to feel empathy and real love for others. But if we had to blame someone, then it should be the parents. They thought that being friends with people from the same social status (wealthy, old family aso) is a guarantee that you are dealing with good people. The parents should have noticed the negative impact on JH and IH. HB has always been violent and this is no secret, yet no one tried to force their child to cut ties with him. I mean, even after the rape JH's father should have known about the bad influence: HB was accused as well.  

3 hours ago, maddymappo said:

Ih is also  immature - he whined and cried to his wife when he was arrested - showed no strength or conviction, and he was so very easily seduced and bullied by MiJung  - yeach! I found myself despising him.  No, Ih did not rape and torture the young girl himself, but because of his dishonesty, that girl never got the justice she deserved and was further dehumanized and emotionally traumatized, that is why NR was so so sickened.

I think that the whole purpose of the arrest of IH was not to convict of the murder but he was used as a means of exposure of the crime done 10 years ago by the four. The most that TS feared was the destruction of his "good name". He said he has a company that just went public, was newly registered with the stock exchange, and linkage of his name to wrongdoing will destroy his chance of establishing this new company off the ground. But with IH, his companies are already well established but a way to get back at him was to destroy his relationship with Nara. JH invited Nara and IH to her office launching party and then had a talk with Nara asking her why one of the brightest law school classmate, who was hired to work in one of the most prestigious law firms, gave up her career to be a housewife. Then she offered Nara a position as a partner in her firm. When IH got arrested and Nara went to JH for help, she told Nara she will accept on the condition that she works as her partner. She brings Nara to the "penthouse" to question TS where he blatantly tells them that JM and IH used the penthouse 4 times a week. Nara breaks down later in the car. And in the trial, Nara hears about the rape case and her husband's involvement. So, whatever image Nara had of her husband is now shattered. Bum is no longer allowed to teach in the school founded by his family, JH is unconscious but there seem to be no effect on TS and the stocks of the company that just went public yet but there is already mistrust between him and Bum. This is oly the beginning. Dokgo is given 28 hours to solve the mystery. I hope that Dokgo and his assistants will become smarter in that allotted time because he was played thoroughly by JH. I wonder what JH dream of falling and drowning was all about.

4 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@maddymappo They didn't create a new character in my opinion, just replaced her with the new actress. In order to indicate a turning point, we were shown how she cut her hair. A new hair dress means a new role. 

@40somethingahjumma I am more and more convinced that making CHJ the mastermind behind it could have been the reason for the quarrel between the former actress and the director (a thought I had expressed much earlier). On the other hand, we were shown quite early different scenes where her role was ambiguous: the dream scene, her words towards NR f. ex. Moreover, why would she want to have such a partner (who was harassing a coworker)? So there were hints from the start in my opinion. I have the impression that CHJ is actually after TS. Notice that she didn't want IH to be convicted, she saved JH from getting killed twice (in the sense that she had the UBS delivered to IH so that IH would realize that JH was in danger). Then she visited TS at the shooting range. You can feel her animosity towards him. Finally, in the last episode we were told that KSH is afraid of a shadow. So the shadow could be a clue that there was someone else there during the rape. Maybe JH didn't rape her at all but was drugged and they had him believed that he was a rapist. TS used IH's love for JH in order to cover up his tracks. That's why she knows that IH will change his attitude towards TS and HB once he knows the truth. IH protected them back then and now he will fight against them. He has the power and the money.

IH is not bad, actually his true problem is that they used his feelings for JH for their own advantage. We can see his "good side", when he takes the blame for everything. When NR reproached him for KSH's rape, he actually acted and spoke as if he was a perpetrator. But he was not, as he didn't participate in the rape. He just wanted to help his "brother" JH. It is the same for the affair: he really feels bad and knows that he can't defend himself with such a point (it was to protect you and our daughter) because it sounds so fake, like a bad excuse. IH has a different approach from TS: the latter wants to cover up everything. 

To conclude, we have here a perverted form of the saying: One for all, all for one! Yet this is now over. We are about to witness how they fight against each other. This friendship was never based on true feelings (except IH/JH), rather on the social status.

My feeling is that the friendship was based partly on social status but also a kind of dysfunctional mateship in which they fed one another's worst appetites and help clean each other's messes. These guys started young. In my earlier post I stated that IH was really the best of a very bad bunch. In the case of IH and JH, I at least get the impression that they have some conscience or care about other people. It's very different with TS and HB who have no regard for human life when things go south. no sense of what's right or wrong. What held them together IMO is a shared history, most likely littered with all kinds of nasty secrets. I doubt that the rape of KSH is the only depraved thing they covered up.

I found IH's apology to NR interesting. 

"I wanted to be a good man and my kindness to you was my way trying to be a good man. But I wasn't as good a man you thought I was. I was always anxious... afraid that you'd see my worst side." And then his rationale for the affair with YMJ, "I had an affair with her because it was comfortable and familiar at first. I sank into the swamp of this affair, I couldn't escape from it." To which NR answers, "Hearing about it disgusts me..."

I think it does give an insight into why he married NR and left YMJ all those years earlier. As i said earlier, I don't think NR was ready to hear him because she was still shellshocked from recent revelations. My impression is that IH always knew that there was something seriously wrong with how he was living: his involvement with MJ and his three friends. I imagine he didn't like that part of himself so he married a nice woman and had a daughter with her so that it gave him something he didn't have to be ashamed of or hide. By being good to them, he felt that there was still something in him that he could feel good about himself. But when MJ came back on the scene, he was tempted, succumbed and then got trapped in something too hot to handle.

After the last 2 episodes, I have also now jumped onboard the "CHJ-is-part-of-a-plot-to-expose-these-guys" bandwagon. :D It makes sense and ties in with that documentary show that she starred in about revisiting old cases and dealing with miscarriages of justice. I wouldn't say definitively that she is the mastermind although she certainly has the brains to hold that position. All I will say is that she's definitely involved. 

Archived