Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@Snow Guardian.... I

Hide contents

I too need subs, I am just going by body language. NQ looked so bored with MSS until she said something cute.  Then he became shy, when he gave her the glasses  she closed her eyes , tilted her neck up for a kiss. I couldn’t sceeen cap that scene. I will do so over the weekend or later. Then you will see what I am talking about. 

Bye Felicia 

Bye Felicia is a dismissive term which can be used in a number of different contexts. Most simply and frequently, it is used as a cold way to bid someone farewell. snow bunny.

Thank you, Unni. Today I learnt a lot from you:D

Poor me, I couldnt even able to watch the completed drama since I only watch it from youtube:tears: there are some scenes that are even being cut off in each series.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@epinklyn I believe he did have his own intentions until he got  to know SS and then rekindled his friendship with Yan Se. That is when he started to change and gave up his obsession of finding the Child of Yama. 

Below this comment Is my opinion, not sure if that is what the writer was trying to do. 

He started to change and he knew his death was near that is why finding a successor means a whole lot to him.  I think both Yan SE and WGM knew their death was near and chose how they wanted to end while they were happy.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

We are in the same boat

Same here as well! Watching Raw in youtube and subs in viki.. bunch of cut scenes though. My 7mo old daughter kept looking at me wondering why i was crying when I was watching NQ and SS reunion and their argument. My heart was wrenching like crazy just looking at how SS would have felt when she saw NQ and felt so inferior to MSS . Scenes that shows how she still waits for NQ. My heart were breaking into pieces...

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

There seems to be alot of NQ/SS goodness this week, earlier than expected which is great. More room for these two to grow into/w/ eachother, since the drama has passed the halfway mark.  Ill probably binge all episodes once its out next week on Viki.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

20 minutes ago, xkidsmom said:

Same here as well! Watching Raw in youtube and subs in viki.. bunch of cut scenes though. My 7mo old daughter kept looking at me wondering why i was crying when I was watching NQ and SS reunion and their argument. My heart was wrenching like crazy just looking at how SS would have felt when she saw NQ and felt so inferior to MSS . Scenes that shows how she still waits for NQ. My heart were breaking into pieces...

Same here.. it breaks my heart seeing sangsang kept fleeing away and avoided NQ and the rest. Its obvious she felt inferior to mss. Damn, its so painful to watch:tears::tears:

If i were sangsang, while making them noodles, I will put a lot of sichuan chilli oil either in the bowl of NQ or MSS. LOL:lol::lol:

But look, NQ's eyes keep following SS whenever she moves and running away from them. Watching this somehow make me happy:D

• LOL 7

11 minutes ago, greenwatch08 said:

There seems to be alot of NQ/SS goodness this week, earlier than expected which is great. More room for these two to grow into/w/ eachother, since the drama has passed the halfway mark.  Ill probably binge all episodes once its out next week on Viki.  

I am dying for this!

• Like 2

Just now, greenwatch08 said:

The 'bye felicia' comments about MSS is hilarious. I cant wait for 'bye felicia' for LQ as well. 

Haha, me too. I thought mss real name is Felicia:D

Long Qing still have a long life to go on. He will appear in season 2.

Wowww,,,, thinking back about it, am looking forward for season 2 where he and NQ fight very roughly and NQ almost got killed. And again, SS seems to be fated with LQ. I am anticipating their fights very much!:lol:

• LOL 3

16 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

I am dying for this!

Im seeing that NQ returns/reunite w/SS around ep.45 which good. The drama needs the rest of the remaining eps to develop both NQ/SS & other aspects to move the plot forward. Im currently on ep.32 on Viki. 43-48 releases next week, so it will a good time to binge-watch everything in one go. Feels like a early Christmas gift. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Just found out i have a week off after Christmas perfect time to watch all Ever night episodes on Viki, it's going to be my Christmas present lol 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, greenwatch08 said:

Im seeing that NQ returns/reunite w/SS around ep.45 which good. The drama needs the rest of the remaining eps to develop both NQ/SS & other aspects to move the plot forward to the last arc. Im currently on ep.32 on Viki. 43-48 releases next week, so it will a good time to binge-watch everything in one go. Feels like a early Christmas gift. 

Me tooo.. i stopped watching on viki after NQ leaves to wasteland. I am planning to watch it again at least until viki subbed them until ep45:D

• Like 2

Spoiler translation for ep 46

Spoiler

XC: Ay... Men see one, love one. If they could they would marry and take home all the beautiful girls. Three wives, four concubines is not much. Eight or ten is more desirable.

SS: Is that true?

XC: I also don't know. That's what they all say. Sang Sang your status is not the same now. You are the eldest daughter of the Zeng family. Why don't you explain it to him?

SS: No. I didn't speak to Young Master about this matter. You are also not allowed to say anything.

XC: You are completely hopeless. All of Du city knows, your families Young master went on a faraway trip and returned with a big pile of beautiful girls from the Great Lake country, especially that what....Book addict Mo Shan Shan. Are you not even a little bit worried?

SS: mm I'm worried. What can I do even if I'm worried?

XC: Don't blame me for not warning you. In your heart, is there only Ning Que?

SS: mm nods.

XC: Then you definitely won't get married to any other person?

SS: mm nods

XC: If it is that Mo girl who marries your families, Young master, then she will become your matriarch (female head of the family).

SS: Lady Shan Shan is very good, she's one of the World's three addicts, the Book Addict. She's good looking, her character is good, her calligraphy is also good.

XC: What are you thinking?

SS: Our families Young master will definitely marry a Young Mistress. Lady Shan Shan is very good.

XC: Then what are you to him? Watching the shop for him, washing clothes, making meals and also managing the money for him. You already do enough for him. In the Wilderness, he attracts the bees and the butterflies (to attract the opposite sex/flirt). No wonder he was unwilling to return even after such a long time. Whilst you were persistently waiting for him at home. Also, you were seized and put in prison by bad people.

SS: Your not allowed to say anything, this I haven't told him.

XC: If you are still like this. You can only be a concubine.

SS: eh Sang Sang is not a concubine. Sang Sang is Sang Sang. Young master's Sang Sang.

More spoiler translation for ep 46

Spoiler

SS: Young Master, quickly eat the noodles, if you don't eat it, the noodles will get lumpy. Do you want to add some spring onions?

NQ: Sang Sang, when you were very young, I discussed with you, in the future what kind of uhh.... uhh.....what kind of sister in law I would find for you.

SS: It's Young Mistress. Young Master how do you feel about Lady Mo.

NQ: Quickly eat the noodles, you can't eat it if it's lumpy.

SS: Lady Mo is very good.

NQ: She is very good, just very good?

SS: mm she is very good.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 9

5 hours ago, toninha said:

The last episodes made me emotional, felt so bad for SS and made me want to kick NQ as...:(  I really hope when SS runs away he can suffer and feel the same loneliness that she felt while waiting for him all those months. 

Same here! Like boy you left her for months and she was waiting for you all lonely at home and anticipating your return and you bring home another girl :huh:you obviously she's going to avoid you because she's upset

• Like 7

5 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

Im seeing that NQ returns/reunite w/SS around ep.45 which good. The drama needs the rest of the remaining eps to develop both NQ/SS & other aspects to move the plot forward. Im currently on ep.32 on Viki. 43-48 releases next week, so it will a good time to binge-watch everything in one go. Feels like a early Christmas gift. 

Yes . I wish the drama had done this since before, instead of making the wilderness part longer. This is the core part, the time when the conflict between NQ-SS appear and how they handle them. This is when their characters grow.

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

sigh....cant blame NingQue and neither can we blame SangSang.....

This guy is responsible for the massacre of his family because of his belief.....we can't expect him to accept WGM with open arms.....and coming back seeing how close SangSang is to WGM hurts him.....SangSang is his most trusted ally, friend and family.....and now she is siding with WGM and see him as a savior....which he is....

NingQue went on his quest and left SangSang all alone to fend in the big city where it is fill with all those greedy little ppl who will not hesitate to tear into SangSang given a chance to do so.....WGM happen to come along and keep her accompany and protect her from the 3rd Prince.......

however one thing for sure.....they are airing it out....which is for the best.....rather than bottle it up an treat it as nothing and when it burst out later it will be even worst.....

I agree with this.

SS was still very small when she experienced hardships. By the time she grew up, she had been used to it. NQ is different. He remembered everything and experienced how his happy peaceful live was destroyed by the massacre. It's very normal if he held grudges and couldnt let go of his hatred toward the people who had done it. Of course, he couldn't accept WGM, especially when he was also the one who had caused the death of his beloved Master. Please note that NQ also loved Master Yan Se like his own Dad, like he said once. That guy WGM once caused the death of his father, and now is also the cause of the death of his father's replacement.

I understand him this time, although I know that I can't blame SS either

• Like 10

3 hours ago, satanghaesolim said:

Spoiler translation for ep 46

Hide contents

XC: Ay... Men see one, love one. If they could they would marry and take home all the beautiful girls. Three wives, four concubines is not much. Eight or ten is more desirable.

SS: Is that true?

XC: I also don't know. That's what they all say. Sang Sang your status is not the same now. You are the eldest daughter of the Zeng family. Why don't you explain it to him?

SS: No. I didn't speak to Young Master about this matter. You are also not allowed to say anything.

XC: You are completely hopeless. All of Du city knows, your families Young master went on a faraway trip and returned with a big pile of beautiful girls from the Great Lake country, especially that what....Book addict Mo Shan Shan. Are you not even a little bit worried?

SS: mm I'm worried. What can I do even if I'm worried?

XC: Don't blame me for not warning you. In your heart, is there only Ning Que?

SS: mm nods.

XC: Then you definitely won't get married to any other person?

SS: mm nods

XC: If it is that Mo girl who marries your families, Young master, then she will become your matriarch (female head of the family).

SS: Lady Shan Shan is very good, she's one of the World's three addicts, the Book Addict. She's good looking, her character is good, her calligraphy is also good.

XC: What are you thinking?

SS: Our families Young master will definitely marry a Young Mistress. Lady Shan Shan is very good.

XC: Then what are you to him? Watching the shop for him, washing clothes, making meals and also managing the money for him. You already do enough for him. In the Wilderness, he attracts the bees and the butterflies (to attract the opposite sex/flirt). No wonder he was unwilling to return even after such a long time. Whilst you were persistently waiting for him at home. Also, you were seized and put in prison by bad people.

SS: Your not allowed to say anything, this I haven't told him.

XC: If you are still like this. You can only be a concubine.

SS: eh Sang Sang is not a concubine. Sang Sang is Sang Sang. Young master's Sang Sang.

More spoiler translation for ep 46

Hide contents

SS: Young Master, quickly eat the noodles, if you don't eat it, the noodles will get lumpy. Do you want to add some spring onions?

NQ: Sang Sang, when you were very young, I discussed with you, in the future what kind of uhh.... uhh.....what kind of sister in law I would find for you.

SS: It's Young Mistress. Young Master how do you feel about Lady Mo.

NQ: Quickly eat the noodles, you can't eat it if it's lumpy.

SS: Lady Mo is very good.

NQ: She is very good, just very good?

SS: mm she is very good.

May I know what they are saying the scene where NQ and SS burying their masters and a scene where NQ's eyes  suddenly turned red after that?:D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ningsangcpp said:

Same here! Like boy you left her for months and she was waiting for you all lonely at home and anticipating your return and you bring home another girl :huh:you obviously she's going to avoid you because she's upset

Too bad she doesn't have someone else liking her, a handsome men so he could feel jealous too, that would make my day lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Since I last signed on, this thread has grown 20 pages! 

I can’t read through it all. I will be tempted with spoilers (even though I’ve read the book lol). 

I’m back with my important question. The most important question in the universe. Has NQ&SS reunited?! If so, what episode? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, littlemissmiss said:

Since I last signed on, this thread has grown 20 pages! 

I can’t read through it all. I will be tempted with spoilers (even though I’ve read the book lol). 

I’m back with my important question. The most important question in the universe. Has NQ&SS reunited?! If so, what episode? 

In ep 45 i believe. Yes, this thread has grown immensely, which is cool. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1