[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

7 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

YHY is back!!!!

AND I am dying to see this scene coming on the screen this week!!! *Cheering*:heart:

NQ: Sangsang, dont leave me again. I wanna marry you:heart: *heavysweetness*

Man, I was super excited for YHY to be back... Does her character get better? I've been reading comments and it looks like she is just going be a sister to NQ. :( I know its not gonna happen but I was kind of hoping she would end up with 2nd brother instead. NQ looks like he's made up his mind about marrying SS.. I think i might just stop after Season 1 and not read the novel. I would be too sad!!! 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote Vid
  • Like 3

@angelangie 

Personally, I think this is a vulnerable moment for Ning Que. Sang sang's fearful reaction must have hit him to some degree...

This is one of the reason I disagree with the direction they took, the writer + director want to make the whole triangle arc between NQ-MSS-SS dramatic, hence they make the bond between NQ-SS weaker... I just don't agree with this.

Sang Sang should never be afraid of Ning Que.... The basis of their bond is how they completely trust each other, and this scene changed it! Sigh... 

006yCEB2ly1fy6e6ds7gyj30ky10vu0y_zpsuusj

I'm glad this week their bond is back to normal... and I think, subtly... how Ning Que sees Sang Sang is different now.... more tender and I guess he understand himself better now. 

• Like 6

GUYS i am SWOONING at the 2 eps released today!!!! NQ finally proposed to SS infront of all the Xiling members and it was so sweet. his lines ive translated below for those who need to wait for subs!

Spoiler

Cheng lixue was calling NQ selfish for only wanting to keep SS by his side to be his servant cleaning, cooking and doing everything for him and using SS as his servant forever. NQ then turned around and made this amazing speech: 

NQ: who said she is just my little maid?

NQ: who said her staying by my side is just for washing the floor and cooking

NQ: we have relied on each other since kids, wandered together, both carried and walked under the big black umbrella onto the Min mountain. 

NQ: If the umbrella is present, then i am present. If Sang sang is present, then i am present.

NQ: our lives have always been entangled together, im already so use to having sang sang in my life. so use to it that...ive never even pictured my life without her

NQ: Sang sang...i like it alot that i am so use to it (referring to him use to having her in his life) ...and i never want it to change. im talking about forever..do you understand?

NQ: youre not allowed to leave me

NQ: I want to marry you

GAHHHH my heart!!! :wub:

We also saw in the eps NQ finally went crazy when CPP told him she was being taken away by Xiling ppl and he broke out of the cave. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

4 minutes ago, myden said:

Man, I was super excited for YHY to be back... Does her character get better? I've been reading comments and it looks like she is just going be a sister to NQ. :( I know its not gonna happen but I was kind of hoping she would end up with 2nd brother instead. NQ looks like he's made up his mind about marrying SS.. I think i might just stop after Season 1 and not read the novel. I would be too sad!!! 

Yup, it thinks YHY is cool! I really like  her. You know what, the aunts changed all the original characters in the novel. NQ and YHY's characters are almost the same, but somehow the aunts weaken almost 50% of the original's. So dont put too much hope in it. 

Inmy view, among all the females in EN drama, she is the most beautiful one! *Runningaway*:P

Btw, why you dragged 2nd brother into this?:tears::tears: I better prefer her ended up with NQ instead of 2nd bro. But, of course, that wont be happening because NQ only belongs to SS, LoL.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

25 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

GUYS i am SWOONING at the 2 eps released today!!!! NQ finally proposed to SS infront of all the Xiling members and it was so sweet. his lines ive translated below for those who need to wait for subs!

Reveal hidden contents

Cheng lixue was calling NQ selfish for only wanting to keep SS by his side to be his servant cleaning, cooking and doing everything for him and using SS as his servant forever. NQ then turned around and made this amazing speech: 

NQ: we have relied on each other since kids, wandered together, both carried and walked under the big black umbrella onto the Min mountain. 

NQ: If the umbrella is present, then i am present. If Sang sang is present, then i am present.

NQ: our lives have always been entangled together, im already so use to having sang sang in my life. so use to it that...ive never even pictured my life without her

NQ: Sang sang...i like it alot that i am so use to it (referring to him use to having her in his life) ...and i never want it to change. im talking about forever..do you understand?

We also saw in the eps NQ finally went crazy when CPP told him she was being taken away by Xiling ppl and he broke out of the cave. 

Found the cut scene... :D 

Thanks @ningsangcpp 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

29 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks so much for the translation and video! :heart:

22 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@ningsangcpp   Ohh.... wow! :wub: ,,, 

This change I approve!!!! :D... I'm so easy to pleased.... LOL 

Now.. I'm of to find that cut scene :wub: 

Me too! Now this is a change I can agree with! It's a much better proposal and scenario than in the novel:wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

oh boy SS will be kidnapped?

She doesn't because NQ stops it

They were kind of just persuading SS to return to Xiling with them to be the priestess of light. But CPP (under fuzis instruction) to run and tell NQ that she is being taken away by other people. Fuzi did that as a catalyst/motivation for NQ to break free from that place I believe cos he did indeed go cray cray after hearing that haha 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

21 minutes ago, raziela said:

Me too! Now this is a change I can agree with! It's a much better proposal and scenario than in the novel:wub:

:D Chen Fei yu acted this scene so well...and his deep voice.. gosh..... makes it even better.

Ahhh this scene is so swoony.......

@angelangie I know right? Her head nodding is so cute LOL... :joy: 

a7738ca3ly1fydjaal1sjj21041b8e7l.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

lols i cant help but laugh at the scenes right after **ahem**

Hide contents

proposal lols :D

how SangSang just look on and then how NingQue told SangSang to give some reaction lols and when he told her to nod her head towards them she did it so cutely :D 

LOL LOL, they always like this though LOL.

Yes it is so different with the book, but since it ends with the proposal, so i accepted as well hahahaa.

Spoiler

Although i want NQ to succesfully leave the cave in an elegant way, just like in the book, not in such in a simple and rush way, but yeah it is okay!

I also really like the NQ acceptance ceremony, it was solemn, and he has to greet his older bro n sis, that was really good. So that means, FuZi havent accepted NQ officialy as his disciple if NQ hasnt succeed?

What i dun really like was the battle between NQ n LiuBai lil bro, NQ should be relax and calm and easily beat him. But yeah i still accepted, i am just too easy to be pleased LOL. 

I also like the scene of 3rd sister n TXT, she is really beautiful and graceful. TXT never knew that her new master is her long lost devil sect master LOL.

I also dun like the scene that NQ n SS went to XiLing place to discuss about SS future. He almost want to hit SS, dun like it. I thought they were going to SS house to confirm proposal to SS dad, but i remembered SS's outfit should be in pink.

Yeah CFY really NQ! His tall n skinny posture, his handsome face, his dimples, his husky and deep voice, omg he is NQ. Not only he is physically match with NQ, he also has all NQ expression. OMQ my heart is breaking again when i realized there will be no more CFY as NQ after next week, so saaaddddd! Plz heal my broken hearttttt! 

Ah i forgot to kowtow to @ningsangcpp, thx for the express translation!

Edited by epinklyn
Adding something
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Saw tonite's episodes.  I feel these are most important ones of this season.  

Spoiler

The conversations between xiling people - NQ at the academy,  Fuzi- NQ near the cave, and xiling - NQ at the xiling's place.  

Thanks to @ningsangcpp for the translation of the first one.  Can you also give us the gist of the 2nd and the 3rd one.  Coz in the 3rd one, SS somehow is hesitating to go and he raises his hands to beat her but controls himself.  I am curious as to why SS's like that?

And from the tonite's official pics posted, we we're curious as to why NQ is looking at SS like that?  It's coz she did not hear him call her and was so into the embroidery class taken by the 7th sista, lol!!!!:joy: and he gave a frustrated look at her.:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, raziela said:

:heart:

FINALLY! FINALLY HE SAID THAT! In front of Xiling people!!! 

NQ also hinted to Chen pipi that they are going to get married soon (while they both talking in the cave). Now, I really believe that NQ has a male hormonal problems:joy: sometimes he also looks like a little bit pervert whenever he looks at SS:joy:

Btw, BYE BYE FELICIA (MSS). 

• LOL 5

2 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

sometimes he also looks like a little bit pervert whenever he looks at SS:joy:

IKR,  I also noticed it.  He looks at her as if he is going to gobble her up .... You-know-what!!!!!!!!!:tounge_wink:

IKR,  I also noticed it.  He looks at her as if he is going to gobble her up .... You-know-what!!!!!!!!!:tounge_wink:

• LOL 5

4 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

LOL, LOL, agree!!!! I have noticed that for a while:joy: he must be very savory for SS:tounge_xd: 

• LOL 3

I'm still mad at how they handled the SS-NQ-MSS non triangle. I'm also unhappy they didn't do the NQ-CPP shout match outside the cave (although their small wresting match did made me smile). I did have a thought the 

Spoiler

early appearance of Xiling priest will probably expedite the end of NQ's confinement, but I dislike how the plot was carried out because we don't see youngest uncle's legacy and this kind of make KHR meaningless. 

I don't know why they still have NQ lifting his hand at SS (even if it didn't land on her), and I'm disappointed that the drama is having less cool/awesome wuxia scenes. It felt as if there was 2 production teams - one emphasizing the wuxia aspect while the other focuses on the relationship aspect. 

Don't mind my brooding mood. Though the drama spoiled the awesomeness of novel NQ and novel SS, I'll still be watching until the series ends.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes that is the way of their r/s :) im just glad that they are still that however now with something additional in between :D 

Sorry OOT, what is r/s meaning? Respectfully sent? LoL or relationship?

25 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

:heart:

FINALLY! FINALLY HE SAID THAT! In front of Xiling people!!! 

NQ also hinted to Chen pipi that they are going to get married soon (while they both talking in the cave). Now, I really believe that NQ has a male hormonal problems:joy: sometimes he also looks like a little bit pervert whenever he looks at SS:joy:

Btw, BYE BYE FELICIA (MSS). 

Yes yes i agree the bit pervert look of NQ towards SS, but I love it LOL.

• LOL 2