[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Hello everyone

I have a question to anyone who has read the novel 

Hide contents

Does LQ really love the Flower Addict??? 

@raziela  Wow we do think alike. That proposal wasn’t the least romantic. She acted like it was the most beautiful thing ever.  You are he did make it seem like he was doing her a favor. I don’t think he ever loved her but more along the lines of him loving himself more.

Not really. He doesnt hesitate to kill flower addict if he thinks she is getting his way. This is very different with NQ. He will kill anyone, whether its the king, headmaster or any powerful houses, who are trying to hurt SS. That's why I quite pity with flower addict and only can say, jia yo and be strong to her:tears:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, kiara_bleu said:

but I don't think he knew how to categorize her in his life until First Brother put his foot in his mouth :angry:

OMG you are so on point! First brother annoyed me so much. Like if you admire MSS so much why don't u go and marry her yourself? Why are u trying to hurt our SS 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

20 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

OMG you are so on point! First brother annoyed me so much. Like if you admire MSS so much why don't u go and marry her yourself? Why are u trying to hurt our SS 

Like what 2nd brother said to NQ when he found out that it was 1st brother who invited MSS to Chang An, does MSS want to marry 1st brother? Since 2nd brother never know her and he like NQ together with SS.

But 1st brother will be paired with 3rd sister right? In the s2 or already happened but secretly?

Edited by epinklyn
Adding something
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, kkrystal said:

Hmmm I think I know why Authur isnt in S2...  *blush* god season 2 & 3 has so many ahemmmm....intimate scene. Gahhh...I cant picture lil Arthur acting out those scene......

Lol Im sure thats not the real reason ahahah but man....after they become engage....he just touch wherever he likes!!!

Ohhhhh huaaaaaaaaa, but in the upcoming series of CFY which is The Awakening, there is kissing scene LOL, oh well just a kiss not intimate scene, maybe CFY and his parents have read the novel, and agree only to take part for the 1st season, deal or no deal LOL

• LOL 4

5 hours ago, raziela said:

Sang Sang actually did grow up in: starving, malnourished, homeless, poverty, at risk of perverts and criminals,  murder witness, maid in the army barracks doing all kinds of back-breaking chores without even a real bed to lay her head

Not only these situations she grew up was bad, in fact there is a scene in chapter 359, I think when she leaves home and in her parents house.  When she looks into the beautiful bronze mirror she thinks how she dressed while growing up without seeing a mirror.  Here is the excerpt from the novel.  When I read this, awwwww my heart really broke for the little girl

Spoiler

Sangsang rarely looked into the mirror. Other than not really caring about her appearance other than having pale skin, it was also because Ning Que, as a man, did not know how to dress up young ladies.

When they were in the Min Mountain, the child would look at her face in the reflection of the calm stream. When they got to the City of Wei, the girl would wash her face and comb her hair against the water in a basin. When they got to Chang'an, Ning Que bought her a makeup box, and she finally owned a mirror.

47 minutes ago, greenwatch08 said:

Yu'er def. is attracted to him & he sure does tease her.

Wasn't there a scene where SS asks NQ to marry the princess in one of the episodes so that their financial situation and living condition become better.  So, even the little girl can understand how princess was attracted to NQ.

50 minutes ago, greenwatch08 said:

I would like to see her and demonsect/step mom battle it out w/wits but so far, no sign. 

I don't think the queen is a bad lady.  Even though she is from devil sect we can see how humble and good she is.  The princess had misunderstood her when she tried to transfer some energy to the king when she was young.  Infact later

Spoiler

NQ will help the queen and the sixth prince to ascend the throne as per the wish of the king and go against the princess when she tries to make the useless 3rd prince the king in an illegal way.

I am looking forward to the meeting of NQ and the queen after he killed XH, her beloved brother in the upcoming episode.  From the preview, the queen looks calm and relaxed in conversation with NQ.  

REG. the 1st bro acting as a Cupid between NQ and MSS: He is yet to see SS and I think he doesn't know about NQ and SS history.  Since NQ is smitten on MSS, maybe that's why he is so involved in bringing them together.  But later on

Spoiler

The 1st brother is the one who risks his life to save both NQ and SS from the yelun kingdom people and powerful buddhist monks who wants to kill them

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

@angelangie can you please give is the gist what is being told in the video?  Or is it the same news we know.  I see Dylan in the video.  That's it!!!  It is reg. EN S2.

Cr: as tagged

NQ will change to Dylan Wang 

SS will stay the same as Song yi Ren 

MSS will change to another actress not familiar with her but I think it's the one shown pulling her hair in the vid 

LQ will change aswell, also unsure of the actor but I think it's that guy shown in the video 

YHY will remain the same so far 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

@ningsangcpp   Chingu can you please remove video from quote.  pg 110

@kimong8      Please remove pictures and Instagram post on pg 108

@Snow Guardian    Please remove picture and instagram and twitter post on pg 108 and 107

We are not aloud to quote videos or picture Instruction on how to remove it.   Click edit button on post, Highlight video and then  delete it

We do not want this post to be closed.... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, babysiew said:

Following this thread haha, will start to watch it soon! Hopefully it can fill my void after Ashes of Love

haha, I used to rooted so hard to Ashes of Love's drama but now no more. I found that Ever Night is much better than AOL:D 

I quite interested with the topic of comparison between SS and MSS personality. I personally do not hate her, but I do dislike her for few reasons:D As for me, SS is much kinder and more innocent in certain point degree than MSS. Unfortunately, MSS's appearance, other than looking beautiful and perfect like a royal princess, made her look much gentle and kind. While, SS, from the outer simple appearance (from the clothes that she is wearing) and I think she also have a bit of low self esteem characters, which obviously made her look inferior:tears: BUT SANGSANG IS VERY SELFLESS. (I found this in the novel). Therefore, she thought and assumes that by running away from home its not a big deal for NQ since he already found someone who is more dearly than her:bawling: she thought, by her leaving home and NQ, he would be more happy and ofcourse, she is wrong! She is not a selfish person and she always prioritizes her young master's happiness than herself. She wanna give NQ-MSS an opportunity to be together, and she doesnt wanna getting their ways.

and the second reason why I like SS and think that she much better is because..(BE AWARE, SPOILERS!)

Spoiler

(I think this scene would be shown in S2).. where MSS was preparing her marriage with the king at River country. and when NQ knew that, SS encourages him to stop the wedding since they both know MSS would not be happy in her marriage life and OFCOURSE THEY BOTH KNOW MSS STILL HAVE A STRONG FEELING TOWARDS NQ. Upon hearing the news, SS indirectly says to NQ that she will help him to stop the wedding because she knew that even though NQ wasnt prepare to marry MSS in the past, and chose her, but.. sigh.. I hate to see that SS always becomes a very considering person whenever things related to NQ's happiness, she doesnt mind being jealous or hurt:tears: even though she, as usual, acts whatever or cold towards him. She knew that NQ doesnt want to see MSS marry another man. Or perhaps, NQ knew that the king that gonna marry MSS has nasty behavior (just treat it as a bad guy). So, SS led NQ to River Kingdom and stop the wed. I dont want to say more, dont want to spoil too much. Sorry guys:D
Because of these reasons, I LOVE SS and rooted to her! Whenever she is little handmainden SS or Haotian SS. For me, she has the quality that makes me to admire her. And the question is, if MSS was in SS's shoes, would she does the same as SS's??? I believe, she wont do that, by judging her personality. she might only depressed or be silent by knowing NQ still thinking another girl than her. Especially after they are married.

Spoiler

While SS always trying to avoid by not getting involve with NQ-MSS relationship or anything related to them. On the other hand, MSS always trying to push or entering NQ-SS's world by force, in directly (she even dares to do that again even though she knew NQ-SS already married), which makes me annoyed and getting my nerve. I want to fight her for SS, but what can I say, I only in no-doubt level... poor me...:bawling:

• Like 7

I heard yang yang in the video, I think.  So I hope she is the director.  And I don't think they'll take this to another season.  They will try to incorporate the balance half of 500+ episodes in S2, even though it's very difficult coz there are more important scenarios in the 2nd half of the novel.  They are having so much casting problems unless they should have signed with the cast to compulsorily finish off the whole novel as drama.

Edit: calling @ningsangcpp, to confirm from the video.  BTW TY for the video gist.

@Snow Guardian, you r making me sad and hate MSS more.  Maybe that is the reason she is not in S2.  She may get lot of hates from the viewers more than S1.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

In a previous post someone asked why did NQ kill the hunter?? 

Spoiler

It turned out my answer was wrong. Hunter was abusive and planned on selling Sang Sang. That is why NQ killed him.  I am so sorry for the wrong info. I have been reading this novel from multiple sites that I must have read it wrong. Smh smh s

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

I heard yang yang in the video, I think.  So I hope she is the director.  And I don't think they'll take this to another season.  They will try to incorporate the balance half of 500+ episodes in S2, even though it's very difficult coz there are more important scenarios in the 2nd half of the novel.  They are having so much casting problems unless they should have signed with the cast to compulsorily finish off the whole novel as drama.

Edit: calling @ningsangcpp, to confirm from the video.  BTW TY for the video gist.

In the video they did indeed mention Yang Yang however it wasn't a direct confirmation that she's the director but rather that she was the one that gave out news and confirmation of a season 2 plus the actors in season 2. So I would assume she's still directing it :D. Also forgot to mention Fuzi will not be played by same actor anymore aswell. Pretty much seems like everyone's changed except SYR. I'd definitely still watch for her though! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Not only these situations she grew up was bad, in fact there is a scene in chapter 359, I think when she leaves home and in her parents house.  When she looks into the beautiful bronze mirror she thinks how she dressed while growing up without seeing a mirror.  Here is the excerpt from the novel.  When I read this, awwwww my heart really broke for the little girl

Reveal hidden contents

Sangsang rarely looked into the mirror. Other than not really caring about her appearance other than having pale skin, it was also because Ning Que, as a man, did not know how to dress up young ladies.

When they were in the Min Mountain, the child would look at her face in the reflection of the calm stream. When they got to the City of Wei, the girl would wash her face and comb her hair against the water in a basin. When they got to Chang'an, Ning Que bought her a makeup box, and she finally owned a mirror.

Wasn't there a scene where SS asks NQ to marry the princess in one of the episodes so that their financial situation and living condition become better.  So, even the little girl can understand how princess was attracted to NQ.

I don't think the queen is a bad lady.  Even though she is from devil sect we can see how humble and good she is.  The princess had misunderstood her when she tried to transfer some energy to the king when she was young.  Infact later

Reveal hidden contents

NQ will help the queen and the sixth prince to ascend the throne as per the wish of the king and go against the princess when she tries to make the useless 3rd prince the king in an illegal way.

I am looking forward to the meeting of NQ and the queen after he killed XH, her beloved brother in the upcoming episode.  From the preview, the queen looks calm and relaxed in conversation with NQ.  

REG. the 1st bro acting as a Cupid between NQ and MSS: He is yet to see SS and I think he doesn't know about NQ and SS history.  Since NQ is smitten on MSS, maybe that's why he is so involved in bringing them together.  But later on

Reveal hidden contents

The 1st brother is the one who risks his life to save both NQ and SS from the yelun kingdom people and powerful buddhist monks who wants to kill them

Im not far into the season yet. I do want to see the princess & the stepmom confront eachother a bit more though. 

• Like 3