[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hmmmm no she doesnt like NingQue.....she just want to be the powerful being so that she can protect her brother.....that her mission in life

@n3bula @angelangie   From where I am in the novel, I don't know how to categorize YHY's feelings toward NQ. I think they are so alike  when it comes to protecting the one they love. The lenghts they would go to protect their loved one are similar. Does she have respect for him ? I don't know  

Spoiler

But she does learn from him and that helps her in the future.  YHY loves her brother and because of her love for him she hates CHen Pipi. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, greenwatch08 said:

*incoherentpterodactylscreeching*

I love this answer . LOL LOL LOL 

giphy.gif

THis is me IF HE SAYS THAT

Spoiler

giphy.gif

*Credit to owner *

Why is NQ looking like that? Lol lol. we need t make this threat a HOT TOPIC. Who is with me.!!!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, greenwatch08 said:

When person is super excited theyre either speechless or make noises/

scream(hence the pterodactyl screeching).

Im over-exaggerating my excitement for NQ's proposal to SS. 

Does he say that on the clip? At what point?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I love this answer . LOL LOL LOL 

THis is me IF HE SAYS THAT

Reveal hidden contents

*Credit to owner *

Why is NQ looking like that? Lol lol. we need t make this threat a HOT TOPIC. Who is with me.!!!! 

@UnniSarah @greenwatch08 I saw the short clip about them hugging on the boat and NQ said that to SS:lol::lol:

I hope I am not heard it wrongly and it will happen:P then, I will roar like a lion because of happiness!:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

@UnniSarah @greenwatch08 I saw the short clip about them hugging on the boat and NQ said that to SS:lol::lol:

Hopefully, I am not heard it wrongly and its really happening:P then, I will roar like a lion because of happiness!:D

Im pretty stoked for that boat scene. Ive seen a tiny snippet of it few weeks ago but its almost finally there. After their reunion, Im planning to savor every NQ/SS moment. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

22 minutes ago, greenwatch08 said:

Im pretty stoked for that boat scene. Ive seen a tiny snippet of it few weeks ago but its almost finally there. After their reunion, Im planning to savor every NQ/SS moment.

@UnniSarah @greenwatch08 we need to tie our legs with a rope around the chair to make sure we would not flying away to the air like balloons:joy:

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

I never read NQ as an emotional character either.

This is where the drama does not do justice to the novel. NQ is always emotional - when matters involved SS. This weird fate began when he picked up SS as a baby. He killed the hunter because he wanted to sell SS. It is said that he almost went into a fight with the guy in Wei City who wanted to marry SS. That competition with LQ began when he got jealous when SS joined Mrs Wu to take a peek at LQ, which escalated further when LQ wanted to have SS as his maid.

According to the novel, people who heard LQ's request assumed LQ wanted to sleep with SS, but i doubt that is the case. I think LQ only thought SS would be a wonderful companion, and he wasn't trying to richard simmons NQ off. I think he was quite taken aback that NQ was willing to forgo any benefit that came with association to LQ/ Yan royalty/ hao tian gang. After all, LQ isn't a shameless flirt like NQ and he was quite steadfast to flower addict.

LQ's mistake was underestimating what SS meant to NQ, thus incurring NQ's rage (and jealousy, since earlier SS was awed by LQ's beauty hehe...). Having known SS meant significantly more to NQ, he baited NQ into duelling with him by mentioning SS and NQ was quick to react on that.

So there you have it. NQ is very sensitive towards external factors that is perceived to potentially harm his relationship with SS. But the idiot that NQ is failed to realise that he himself can be a factor when he drifts towards another (MSS). 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, babysiew said:

I am watching ep2. I would say SS  character is so cute and likable. I love their interactions so much!

Sang Sang is so lovable and adorable and their scenes in these early episodes are wonderful. Really great at establishing how strong of a bond they have  :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@kiara_bleu  Lol lol , I remembered this scene but now the words in this scene will remain in my mind.  I prefer this scene in the novel because it is so subtle, unlike in the drama she is suffering so much with all that crying and screaming at the servants. I think the choice was needed but I don’t want people thinking badly of SS and that is why I I probably forgot she did say she was making him choose. But what about SS, even SS was still thinking of NQ.  When he is hurt , she is hurt, when he cries , she is crying. Their bond is very rare and powerful but it wouldn’t be fair that she remain his servant and he gets everything he wants. 

Sometimes I wonder will MSS understand NQ need for violence , fighting  or taking care of him when he is sick. Will MSS be ready to discuss murder or plan on murdering someone to the last detail. Will she understand him and still love him. 

Yes this this, this was shown in the cave when....

Spoiler

NQ tried to escape just a few hours after got inside. SS was so devastated watching her master got hurt try to escape, she even tried to assault the cave with bamboo to save NQ. Her eyes tell us everything, how much she sad and hurt when NQ sad and hurt, she can feel NQ also devastating. And NQ also tried to prevent SS's assault, he doesnt want SS to get hurt like him. He mentioned over and over, i'am okay, i'am not easily dead, look i am okay... To convince SS that he is okay. This is so painfull and heartbreaking for them. They just got reunited together.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, angelangie said:

the soft touch of NingQue for SangSang :) hehehe some screencap it and they sharpen the color doesnt it make it almost wishful for us to have more than just that? :D 

cr: as tagged

In that scene where he was grabbing her head he kinda glanced down at her Lips and I thought they were going to kiss guess not 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3