[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

this is my first post here....

i cant believe they ended it like that????

wtf??? i cried for almost an hour and it didnt even show the OTP together for one last time.....

unless they're doing a sequel it doesnt make any sense..... AT ALL

so they said SOG is going to the afterlife to get JSM (by driving sports car????) and THATS IT????

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, aslim7 said:

I'm boycotting Hong sisters drama...Gu Family book's ending was not even this bad!

Gu Family Book ending is  better then this open ending. At least they meet again in the future, and this.. no words damnn

• Like 1

20+ hours.. for that kind of ending??

Hong sisters you have royally Richard Simmons up. LET LOOSE THE FRYING PANS IMMA GO ALL SON OH GONG ON YA BUTTS

(if there's no special/epilogue or a second season i'm just.. ugh.)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not circumvent swearing, thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

So, he is going to the land of the dead to find SunMi? WTH. If they decided to make season 2, I believe the drama will be like Coco. haha.. I'm going to listen to Coco soundtrack Remember Me in the corner of my room.

Btw, thank you everyone here. I was having fun here with you guys for past couple months. Hope to see you guys again in another drama.:D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well that settles it I am not watching the last 2 episodes. Hong sisters are dead to me not watching their dramas ever again. I don't need that type of stress. They managed to write my 3 most hated endings into one episode. 2 minute ending possible reencarnation tagged with open ending. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I DEMAND AN EPILOGUE she deserves to be a diety with all the sacrifices she made and the things she did for Oh Gong to know the true meaning of sacrifice and love and the only way for me to forgive the ending is to see a special

• Like 6

Know I understand why it's called a drama lol because it makes us being so dramatic

Thank you Hong Sister for giving us such an amazing drama. Standing ovation for all the actors who have brought the drama very well. This will be my favorite after Dae Jang Geum. And I wish our OTP can be real couple. Amen

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

So they ended at SOG going to the land of dead to get JSM back and make her immortal like him but never showed it?! WTF HONG SISTERS!

IKR... i was dumdfounded by the ending.. why? can it be more satisfying!? instead of wasting time on amnesia thing? arrrrg *pull hair

i take back my words on reincarnation, anything would be better than this!?

• Like 2