[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

17 minutes ago, V said:

Last episode y'all! Only 30 minutes away! I cannot believe we are finally here.

Final Live Recap Link :cry:

https://www.bah-doo.com/hwayugi-korean-odyssey-live-recap-episode-20/

It has been a very fun ride. I am so happy we started watching Hwayugi because the fans of this show have made it so much fun to watch week after week :heart:

Do you know any links to streaming? Can you kindly pm me the link? I'm so excited to watch the streaming...

Agree... If I got my happy ending, I will buy the DVD for sure.. So far drama that make me happy with the ending and curious with the BTS is My Love From The Stars.... If they give me the best ending ever and shows the cute BTS between LSG and OYS, sure I will buy the DVD

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

If we get a happy ending, I may decide to buy the DVD version with eng subs when it's out! This drama is so good to rewatch again and again. I normally don't buy kdrama DVD because it's pricey and I could watch it online but this drama is by far my favorite this year. I could careless if it didn't have high ratings but people should know they are missing out on a good fantasy romance drama! 

Me too . I promised mysself not to spend money on useless things but i'm sorry back account these things are very essential for my heart

if this ends in a happy end, my shopping list is ready:

1. hwayugi dvd (with director cuts+otp bts)

2. YukGoong+Sunmi plushies

3. Kenzo Lotus perfume

:huh::huh::huh:

• Like 4

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기
2 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

again, where are MW and uri OG huh???? aren't they arrived yet?? or they like to be ninjas who already inside the building, :lol:

I love seeing OYS with that wavy curl style. She looks radiantly beautiful. I wonder will SM has this style for the final later? kekeke, OG gonna love it! haha

Nah he is riding the CGI dragon into the party.

• LOL 8

I made this MV while crying. But still, I'm glad I managed to finish this MV in time before the last episode. PLEASE HAVE A HAPPY ENDING. I don't want to say goodbye to Hwayugi, not now, not ever. The best Kdrama, actually, THE BEST EVER.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Nah he is riding the CGI dragon into the party.

This time, they will come like this 

tumblr_ove68sQzGP1tnlgqio3_540.gif

:D:D

OMG stop bullying the CGI dragon :D:D 

Are LSG and CSW coming to wrap up party? I won't expect any selca together of OTP but I expect of some fans with eyes like eagle to find some clues about OTP :D:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

10 minutes ago, kjesin said:

I made this MV while crying. But still, I'm glad I managed to finish this MV in time before the last episode. PLEASE HAVE A HAPPY ENDING. I don't want to say goodbye to Hwayugi, not now, not ever. The best Kdrama, actually, THE BEST EVER.

Love your mv. This one made me bawl like crazy again :bawling::bawling:

gaaah when can i ever witness such amazing love story in drama again

• Like 3