Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

We are almost at the end people! Can't wait for episode 20. Just sharing my thoughts on what might happen. 

1. Definitely happy ending. So far the writers have been pretty consistent in giving closure to what they teased before; various scenes on/near bed and the actual bed scene, OG saying I love you to SM saying it again and again; I'm thinking we'll definitely get a wedding scene. 

2. I have a feeling MW made a deal regarding OG/ SM with the heavenly realm during the meeting with SBR. If I'm not mistaken, SBR said the heaven accepts his term, and then MW was offered deityhood and a star which he refused (or rather Sec Ma refused for him, he's almost tempted haha.. Typical MW) so I think it's not something for himself. Also brings me to another point:

3. OG'S choice. MW mentioned OG's choice twice during the fight against the dragon. Maybe this is related to the deal he made? 

4. Heaven by proxy of SBR wants OG back in Heaven. Does this means he's back to being a deity? Or there is something else? I have a niggling suspicion that this is somehow a way for SM and OG to be together.

5. I think OG will pretend to lose his memories. But he will visit all the places where he made those memories with SM only to finally meet the spirit SM who actually lost her memories. And SM would somehow regain her memories and they made up right before her time is up and she vanishes. 

6. GGG could also be a factor in bringing SM back. We saw that GGG helped OG in his last fight as it glowed with power. I wonder why that is so? GGG was meant as a restraint by way of his heart. And it is also a link between him and SM. So when he took it off and willingly put it back on, maybe it now works differently, hence why SM is now not able to take it off.

7. The peddler grandmother. I think she's much higher ranked than SBR, and to think of it, she was the actual brain that orchestrated the whole thing. She somehow knew that Heaven's plan would not happen as they expected it to. She even kept Red Boy as her grandson, against the Heavens which indicates her mercy and kindness. I think there will be a way for everything to work out in the end. 

I'm to giddy now. Need. Episode. Soon!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

It's been a long time since I've made a FMV but here we go : 

The wait for the last episode was too unbearable for me to not distract myself with this edit :D

I hope you enjoy it!

• Like 13

Amazing even the views in NAVER for episode 20 preview is on fire. Earlier it's only 400k views. Now it's almost half a million views. Patience is real :)

images.jpg

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 2

Anyone knows if there's a wrap up party?

edit : there is one, pics of Bora, OYS and hongki for now

• Like 1

Does anyone know where I can watch the final ep live for the next hour? Tried looking for links and none seem to work at all. 

Edited by Desiree Pepito

it's still two hour for me here, 9 pm KST is around 7 pm here. But I will withdraw myself from the thread for a while, maybe peek for some or two spoilers, :D Hope the subs will be faster as today, Viki team is awesome!

• Like 3

I just saw a vid of LSG with her co star in their movie holding hand singing promoting their movie. Why can't i have LSG and OYS promote hwayugi like that.. ~sigh~

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, haymochi said:

I think it's more about bittersweet and aad that the drama is ending.

i'm gonna stay positive :crazy:

if the drama ends with "i'm gonna look for you, remember my name"

fade out

i'm gonna faint ...

Okay... If we get that kind of ending, my mind flies to "Scarlet Heart Ryeo" ending... And that really made me mad like crazy person for few months... Seriously.. I really hate that kind of ending...

Or kind of ending like "Goblin" who need to wait?? Or who's here watch "Monkey King Chinese Movie Version - Eddie Pheng"? In the end, the monkey king said that no one can tame her because he sealed his heart for one women? Ending like that????

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Lmao at tvn using that kissing scene in the poll

who are those 12% people who voted sad ending? Come... fight me!!!!

I just voted and the happy ending 89% and what the heck with 11% asked for sad ending?????? R u antifan of OYS??? Or r u the delutional shipper from the x-gf??? Please open your eyes!!!! Look at their great acting and great chemistry please....

Okay we have OYS pic for wrap up party... She looks so sporty indeed.. Curious with LSG. As I know he has promotion event for his movie today. Will he make it to join the wrap up party?

Please PM me for the working streaming link for tonight please...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, maria_m2me said:

Okay... If we get that kind of ending, my mind flies to "Scarlet Heart Ryeo" ending... And that really made me mad like crazy person for few months... Seriously.. I really hate that kind of ending...

Or kind of ending like "Goblin" who need to wait?? Or who's here watch "Monkey King Chinese Movie Version - Eddie Pheng"? In the end, the monkey king said that no one can tame her because he sealed his heart for one women? Ending like that????

I just voted and the happy ending 89% and what the heck with 11% asked for sad ending?????? R u antifan of OYS??? Or r u the delutional shipper from the x-gf??? Please open your eyes!!!! Look at their great acting and great chemistry please....

Okay we have OYS pic for wrap up party... She looks so sporty indeed.. Curious with LSG. As I know he has promotion event for his movie today. Will he make it to join the wrap up party?

Please PM me for the working streaming link for tonight please...

Scarlet heart Ryeo traumatized me.

OMO OYS! Wrap up party...it feels all too real that it's ending :'(

• Like 3

8 hours ago, haymochi said:

I'm so scared right now. 

I don't think i can watch ep 20.. what if it goes the wrong way 

Your not alone :D I will believe in Hong Sister's creativity we never really can tell what will be the turn of events but basing a monk in their story then turning it into a woman whom SOG love to the high heavens.  What can I tell Two heads are always better than one. :D

• Like 3