[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

The ending ruin everything. All best things in this drama getting ruin by the ending. How could they gave that open ending without anyone accept it. Worse ever, omo my head, my heart where can i find the medicine to make this right

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Haiz. To be fair they DID foreshadow this so I don't think it's a throwaway decision to end like that. And to have 50% of the last episode be filled with flashbacks is not unheard of- they probably just ran out of time and spent all the effort on Episode 19. But it is a meh ending- even SOG being cute doesn't cut it. It felt a little like DoTS where the ending was like ???!!! Oh they're trying to be cute but seriously I wanted a proper ending!!

thanks y'all it's been fun :) let's just go to sleep early and hope that all the actors find better projects next round!

• Like 3

I keep ranting and wanna throwing my tantrum now... Seriously what are you doing now Hong Sisters??????? Do you have block writing???? Till you write this kind of ending??? If you don't have planning to make season 2 nor the movie version, don't ruin this casts' energy and talents?????

What the HELLL?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!

My heart feels so hurts... Hard to breath because I'm so mad... And I dunno how to explain this feeling in words... because maybe my words can be so cruel and harsh

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Just now, Wendy Wang said:

Should I be more sensitive and overreact over the ending? :lol::lol: It's a drama for god's sake...aka not real. At least it wasn't a sad ending. It was lazy writing, but at least they didn't make it sad...I'm a bit dissappointed as well, but what can you do other than accept it?

Yeah not much you can do here.

Just now, Wendy Wang said:

Should I be more sensitive and overreact over the ending? :lol::lol: It's a drama for god's sake...aka not real. At least it wasn't a sad ending. It was lazy writing, but at least they didn't make it sad...I'm a bit dissappointed as well, but what can you do other than accept it?

we are working through our grieving process

we're still in the denial stage atm

• Like 3

I think what hurts the most is the potential of a great drama wasted at just the last second.  What happened to the hong sisters where they drunk and depressed while writing the ending, and they wanted everyone to accompany them during their misery? Soo much Richard Simmons just happened during this last episode I have not even watched it (don't plan too either, at this point, so glad I read the recap before venturing) but my mind is blown.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not circumvent swearing, thanks!
  • Like 2

I normally hold myself back SO, SO HARD from shipping the actors coz they're real people with real feelings. I was just gonna be satisfied with the ending no matter how painful it is BUTTTTTTTTT NOW I NEED LSG AND OYS TO DATE, NO GET MARRIED AND HAVE A HAPPILY EVER AFTER TO GET OVER THIS ENDING. THANK YOU HONG SISTERS FOR THE BEST DRAMA EVER WITH THE EVEN WORST ENDING EVER. YOU GUYS ARE SO ON MY BLACKLIST. MY DEPRESSION GOT 9888798913487942374812871% WORSE NOW THANKS TO YOU.

But seriously though, please get married?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not abuse CAPS button, thanks!
  • Like 20
  • LOL 3

Just now, maria_m2me said:

I keep ranting and wanna throwing my tantrum now... Seriously what are you doing now Hong Sisters??????? Do you have block writing???? Till you write this kind of ending??? If you don't have planning to make season 2 nor the movie version, don't ruin this casts' energy and talents?????

What the HELLL?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!

My heart feels so hurts... Hard to breath because I'm so mad... And I dunno how to explain this feeling in words... because maybe my words can be so cruel and harsh

I feel you cos i feel so suffocated right now

i put all my feelings for this couple but they trampled it with super lazy writing

Sunmi life ended in vain still with no rewards or appreciation stranded in land of dead

where is this saying by the grandma "fate can be changed"

Hong sisters must be high on drugs while writing ep 20 script

• Like 4

at the very.. very least they could have shown OG finding JSM in the after world, grab her hand, while the guards of then under world in front of them, the OG smile mischiviously, ready to fight... End.

thats somewhat an open ending not like this..

p.s

I threw my phone after watching the ending, poor phone... thank God it didn't broke. sigh.. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Not the worst ending - but I am angry....

So for our couple - there is at least a bit hope left - but not enough to be okay with it.

For PK and BJ - what the Hell

for MW and his Son - he found him but he will never tell him ??? Not happy too

There is not one happy person left. MW lost his Love but found at least his son but must keep it a secret. PK must handle that the octopus prince ( princess) died for him - he could not rescue BJ and in the end he must set ASJ on Fire...

Winter God los his Sister and so on...

What in all the world happen...

and why is the last episode so rushed...

The Sisters used an hour to let us suffer with OG - and just the last minute to give a bit hope. That is so wrong. I am ANGRY!!!!!!

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

:expressionless:......HMMMMPH

AT LEAST GIVE US  A SOFT WHISPER OF JSM CALLING 'SUN OH GONG' AS HE DRIVES SMILING KNOWING HIS LOVE IS CALLING FOR HIM,  IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK WRITERS NIM ???????? <_<

OR STOP IT AT THE TOWER !!!!!! :confounded:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not abuse CAPS button, thanks!
  • Like 9

Honestly though, if they threw a proper kiss scene or bed scene,  i wouldn't be so Richard Simmons ? right now. :tongue:. And i am sure half the people wouldn't be as mad about the ending.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not circumvent swearing, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Just now, suzy0604 said:

at the very.. very least they could have shown OG finding JSM in the after world, grab her hand, while the guards of the under world in front of them, the OG smile mischiviously, ready to fight... End.

thats somewhat an open ending not like this..  

Right - they could have done it - if they did not used all the time for the tragedy part.... and for the many many scenes from the past.

• Like 2