[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

Go Seung Ji

16 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

"fan" on Dramabeans frequently translates interviews with Korean actors. Her latest translation was for an interview with actor Kim Nam-gil of The Fiery Priest in which he said some very nice thing about My Ajusshi:

Thanks for sharing...

I love Kim Nam Gil, if he's not up against LSK for Best Actor, I will be rooting for him :D

Baeksang is 3 days away, I'm excited but also anxious...

Hopefully My Ahjussi team will attend...

• Like 2

Does this remind anyone of their first watch experience? 

6 hours ago, widala said:

I love Kim Nam Gil, if he's not up against LSK for Best Actor, I will be rooting for him :D

I didn't realize KNG is up for Best Actor also. It would be such a tough category to win.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

For all My Ahjussi lovers let's cheer up today BaeksangAwards we have 5 nominations and really deserved 2 or 3 awards for our lifetime drama.

See you tonight's :)

Best actress/actor

Best supporting actress 

Best director.

What is your opinions soompier ?

• Like 4

Looking forward to tonight's awards! I'm going to a dinner party but will check my phone surreptitiously...

Sorry for the radio silence! I lost access to my account (forgot password) and then got locked out and it was a bit troublesome to get back on here...

I have a joke to share @chickfactor checked out Light in Your Eyes like you recommended and it was sooo slooww but sooo beautifully filmed and halfway through the episode I was wondering why is it so preachy and giving me all these conclusions so I paused and....

my husband had played the last episode first instead of the first episode! :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

On 3/24/2019 at 5:02 AM, sadiesmith said:

Here's a little anniversary gift to us all:

https://givemeslippers.wordpress.com/2019/03/24/interview-with-iu-and-lee-seon-kyun/

No subs though. :bawling:

LSK says in this interview -- "this was the first time in my life so many people around me loved a drama I acted in. I actually had friends in tears calling me about it."

The earlier translation posted by IU fan account is also a little off. IU also says that the line really made her think about her role, about her relationship to these older people around her, like "why would someone like Ji An say something like this"? And that helped her really understand Ji An. They both praised Park Hae Young for writing such amazing dialogue.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Thanks for appreciate a great drama Baeksang jury:bawling:

Despite all bitter comments at first start My Ahjussi proved this drama is Masterpiece.

Congratulations MA team.

Big hug for all My Ahjussi lovers:bawling::heart:

Congratulations to Lee jieun too

IMG-20190501-222908.jpg

I love you too 

My Jianie.

• Like 6