[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

I cried at this scene:dissapointed_relieved: Not only because it is the end of this show but also because I felt like I've been brought through such a beautiful journey. I'm not ready to part with this drama yet.I won't say goodbye until I have watched with eng subs and post whatever I want to say.

This isn't my last post.But I shall say this:

I know some of you may have left by now.I'll miss all of you and the crazy moments we've had together.I love all of you:heart: Be happy and spread love to those around you.Be grateful,forgiving and understanding. I hope another drama will bring all of us back again. 

PS. If there is any announcement or award nomination etc. Please can someone tag us all back here again?Would love to see all of you again during those moments:)

• Like 12
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

Guest moo1304

i see that YSH likes to at CSB lips lol

anyways, i'll miss the spazzing here each week with you guys..im glad i found this drama before it ends and decided to follow it..

if not, i'll miss the roller coaster we ride every week.

im still in denial that IANAR already ended T.T

our handsome mannnn!

uhmm excuse meeee..where's our OTP pics from the wrap up party?no picture together until now..

@supergal99 Wow what pervy thought!Then again,you're not the only one:wink::tongue:

I found this scene really cute.Finally!Both of them settle comfortably on how to handle their relationship interns of personal and work.:D

3 minutes ago, moo1304 said:

i see that YSH likes to at CSB lips lol

CSB's lips must be like candy to him:tongue:I mean,when it comes to the kiss scenes, he just goes for it and enjoys while doing it:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

What a perfect end to an amazing drama <3

Do we know what MG and JA's relationship status was at the end? Were they engaged or married? I think they are at least engaged because JA was wearing the necklace during the meeting scenes. Unless I hear otherwise, I'm going to say they got engaged before he left for his mandatory service and will get married ASAP now he is back home <3

• Like 14

43 minutes ago, Berou said:

I think it's the same army uniform :lol: I looked closely at the pattern  and they match perfectly !  YSH wore his army uniform

48 minutes ago, blademan said:
50 minutes ago, butwhatever said:

@blademan that's what I was thinking too! The only difference is YSH is smiling now instead of crying. hehehe :D

and he MADE OUT!

me seeing Yoo Seung Ho looking exactly the same as the day he was discharged 2 years ago: "OH, how can he look exactly the same?!! :o:wub: this looks like his real life uniform he was wearing :o:wub: but here he's smiling instead of crying and have a girlfriend waiting for him and kiss :wink::wub:" hihihihihi

44 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:cold_sweat:wawaaa..

Our cutie looks ...sad...

I felt Yoo Seung Ho was actually supper tired that he can fall asleep while siting!! poor cutie!! now they can have a good rest :) though I'll really miss this drama and all of you here!!! :(:heart:

can't believe our drama ended!! :tears: this was one of my favorite dramas and it's my n°1" go to" healing drama for sure!! :heart: I'm out of words right now but I can say that I'm supper happy and proud of/for Yoo Seung Ho through this drama showing his great acting talent and his different charms from being supper cute and adorable to being this swoony manly male lead stealing hearts left and right deservingly :heart: and Choi Soo Bin was a great casting match for him :wub: winning my heart through her Ji Ah and Aji 3 portreyal :wub: same with Eom Ki Joon and the entire cast making us root for their happy ending!! :wub: I'll really miss this drama!! :(

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

Guest moo1304
22 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

CSB's lips must be like candy to him:tongue:I mean,when it comes to the kiss scenes, he just goes for it and enjoys while doing it:lol:

hahaha he devours it! lol i think he watched W too much :lol:

actually im slightly disappointed that the writer nim didnt give us many kiss scene..

i want them to have scene like this.. so cute..

brb watching kiss scene bts for the nth times:rolleyes:

oops the text went to the spoiler tag.. i dunno how to undo

Guest moo1304

@stroppyse @Berou at first i think he use his real uniform but there's a nametag named kim min kyu, so i have other idea either they temporarily create new name tag.. or they use real kim minkyu's (ssanip) uniform lol

Guest moo1304
6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Their conversation is just so right for a couple, though I wonder how she could refrain from jumping into his arms immediately as soon as she saw him and covering his face in kisses. Oh wait, is that just me projecting... :D 

Anyway, they're not going to go into the house for a more intimate session since everyone is waiting to welcome MG home, so it's even sweeter that JA is waiting for him to arrive outside the house so that they could have a moment to themselves before being with everyone else.

hahaha i thought so, how can they just smile to each other without hugging?!

so the previous scenes where they are in hurry is to welcome MK home.. they should at least show a photo they are eating together during end credit it will more perfect!

@bec1993 ahh i forgot the necklace! yeah we can assume that they at least already engaged!! :wub:

Guest moo1304

now i cry everytime listening to this OST

it suddenly makes me sad...:(:(:( it didnt happen before...

i miss Aji3..

i dont want the drama to end:(

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니
2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Oh wow! You mean, beyond the fact that it's the ROK camo pattern, you went and looked at his battle dress uniform from when he was in the army and matched the patterns up to his uniform in the final scene? That is some dedication! :D Thanks for checking.

I have to say, I like the idea that his own uniform was used for that final scene. YSH, drill sergeant, was just so cute and hard core!

And, I do appreciate that with his human allergy cured, that MG goes and does his mandatory service. With the mandatory military service being such a big deal in Korea for men, as well as their stresses on men, and the scandals concerning the guys with money getting out of serving, I can see why the drama wanted to show that MG once he was cured of his disease did his military service. Plus, there was the chit chat between lovers coming together after time apart and the final sweet kiss. :)

I want to post more, but the lag is just too bad on soompi for me right now.

you can check with yourself :wink::wub:

cr: phyooseungho

that's a perfect match right?!! :D

I so loved the fact that they adressed the mandatory service again by the final episode going full circle concerning that matter as well!! I don't how much of this was intented but I loved how Yoo Seung Ho who actually served his dutie service at young age delivered this message through his drama: everyone are equals toward their duties wealthy or not, popular or not!!!! :wub:

PS: sorry for the concecutive post!! didn't realise no one has posted in between!! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I love MG's fascination with all things JA, and his sweet relationship with JA's niece, and the awkward bromance with JA's brother.

that's cuteness all away around!! hhhhhhhhhhh :wub::wub::wub:

thank you so much for all the translations chingu!! :wub:

• Like 7

A well written, good drama for 2017/2018 just ended.

Thanks for all the tears, laugh and love from our dearest cast members for the past 8 weeks. Thanks to writer-nims, PDs and production team for giving us a lovable, heartwarming drama to watch.

Thanks to our two leads - Yoo Seung Ho and Chae Soo Bin for showing us a lovely, cutest moments in every episodes that is quite unforgettable, period. The last time I had the same feeling and satisfaction watching a drama from MBC was back in 2015 when they aired "Kill Me, Heal Me" starring Ji-Sung and Hwang Jung-Eum.

Episode 31-32 thoughts:

The press conference held by MG was a bold move for him, I'd say it was the last stage of recovery for him to overcome his illness by facing the public that he feared so much for the past 15 years. In a way, he dealt with two problems at once; his illness and the attempt by the board to dismiss him from KM Financial. Well played, MG.

For the remainder of the last two episodes, we get to see the progress of everyone's life.

• We already saw MG/JA relationship going well since last week. I like it how near the end of episode 32, the writers use the first episode's opening scene to link with MG being discharged from military service after the timeskip. I guess it was necessary to show the viewers that he no longer have the illness and able to mingle with the people around him, be it a stranger or someone that close to him.
  • Prof Hong/Pai ended up accepting each others feelings in the end, it was sweet that Pai is the one asking him out instead of Prof Hong asking her first.
  • Sun Hye/Hoktal finally went for a movie date although I laughed watching Ssanip tagging along just to interrupt their date.
  • As if the goddess of love heard his wish .... Ssanip finally gets the pretty lady that he actually likes and nonetheless, it's an American girl! Way to go, Ssani... or should we call him Eddie? Even Hoktal seems distracted a little until Sun Hye feel jealous about it. :lol:

wKQXS4p.png

Although their relationship didn't leave too much impression like the rest, I probably should mention about Yoo-Cheol/Ri-El being a couple too. I feel like their existence in this drama are being overshadowed by the rest of cast members until the end. I mean, are they supposed to be the second, third or fourth lead couple? The writers probably having a hard time deciding on where to put both of them in all this relationship plot. Either way, they too get a proper closure in the end, so all is well.

Still, there 3 things that I wish the writers do better in these episodes:

1. Explanation of Madame-X identity and her relation to MG's family.

2. The new look of the 'reborn' Aji-3 or was it a totally new robot?

3. Fate of Martin who murdered MG's dad.

Now that the drama finally ends, I believe the OTP withdrawal symptom will affect everyone in this thread soon. Stay strong, everyone!

ywgUHkJ.png

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

you can check with yourself :wink::wub:

cr: phyooseungho

that's a perfect match right?!! :D

I so loved the fact that they adressed the mandatory service again by the final episode going full circle concerning that matter as well!! I don't how much of this was intented but I loved how Yoo Seung Ho who actually served his dutie service at young age delivered this message through his drama: everyone are equals toward their duties wealthy or not, popular or not!!!! :wub:

PS: sorry for the concecutive post!! didn't realise no one has posted in between!! :sweatingbullets:

He surely fills it out more nicely today :D.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

42 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Thanks for the photos of YSH discharge versus KMG discharge. Their uniforms definitely look like the same one. :)

Photos of YSH in uniform is going to inspire all sorts of men in uniform fantasies, I'm sure. Probably almost as much as when DotS was airing. :D

you're most welcome!! :)

oh yeah that's for sure!! :love: now thinking about it can we have him in an action drama or movie where he's wearing a uniform?!! I want that!! :blush:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

24 minutes ago, usagi1997 said:

He surely fills it out more nicely today :D.

he does!! :D:wub:

kissuuuuuuuuuuuuus :wub::wub::wub:

cr: hi_popdo

oh I'll miss all the cuteness and tears and kisses!! :wub: why can't we have more?!! I want more!! *blink* *blink*

and OSTs/MVs:(:wub:

I'm not the only one who coudn't focus on the subs right?!! :lol::love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 1