[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

14 minutes ago, booo28 said:

LOL :lol:!! Even KMK already imagine the kiss since episode 1.. HAHAHA make this happen dramagod.. :lol::lol: dear writer-nim-pd-nim I'm eagerly waiting with my sincere heart :lol::lol: please DON'T make kiss scene become the cliff-hanger again for next week episode :lol::lol: (but I think so) :lol:

I miss this KMK :( 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

Guest moo1304
2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Translation of the preview. I'm so confused now.

MG: Thank you, for telling me the whole truth. For telling me everything that I wanted to know.
JA: How could you go like this? How could you throw me away and go like this? Don’t go.
YC Father: Now you just have to take care of yourself and it’s done. (meaning MG should resign probably)
MC: I have a condition.
MC: I ask this of you.
YC: What happens after that?
JA: I love you.
MG: Goodbye, Jo Ji Ah. Goodbye AJ3.

Is part of the deal that MG has to take himself completely out of the scene or something? If he knows the truth, so that JA tells him that she loves him, then why is MG saying goodbye as if he's departing forever? Or is he still dying in some way? Okay, I need to go watch the episode in its entirety before I write more.

If MG saying goodbye is tomorrow's episodes cliffhanger, then arghhh... I really dislike this drama's habit of showing the next episode's cliffhanger in the previews. :( 

ahhh watched again n again the preview... and i have another hypothesis lol..

at 0:03-0:07 MK looks like he's going to leave, so i guess that's the part where JA beg him not to go?hahhaa (it quite fits the scene tho), and the 'saranghae' part happens, cuz JA face looks like she's going to cry:unsure::unsure::unsure:

arghhhhh cant wait for tomorrow's today's episodeeeeee 

Edited by moo1304
please don't quote vids , thanks :)

Hello everyone!  I have to delurk to bring up something I wonder if any of you had noticed.

I love the drama, the story, and the great acting by YSH and CSB.  I have been a fan of CSB since Sassy Go Go.  She plays the villain there but I was so drawn to her because she was just such a great actress.  And here in this drama, I am totally amazed by YSH's acting and I will definitely watch out for him in the future.  

B-BUT I can't say I like YSH's character in the drama.  I do sympathise with KMG.  He has trouble trusting people and I can understand why he is so angry at JA for lying to him but right from day 1, I think KMG has been a rich spoilt brat.  Yes, he does show his gentle and kind side at times but most of the time, he is totally self centred.  He treated AJ3 badly because he thought she was just a robot, and just because he cannot reconcile his feelings for a robot.  Now that he found out the truth, he behaves so horrendously to JA.  The violence, the disrespect.  This whole time all he thought about was he and himself.  I feel like entering the screen and be Sun Hye and slap him although I do think Sun Hye shines and is the hero of the show.  I cannot believe that JA would just stand there and allow herself to be a punching bag.  Unlike JA, I don't think I could continue to go back to the abuses that he would hurl at me even if I am in the wrong.  Somehow I think this sends a wrong signal to women out there as to what we should endure for the man we love. Now that the couple is heading for reconciliation, I do hope they will show KMG being much better to JA than he was before.  I hope the roles will reverse and that he will start serving her and treating her right.  

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Shoot. That preview. Is is another week of angst? The previews are confusing all the time with the lines in different scenes purposely.

Just finished the episode. In the midst of all that pain had to admire YSH's outbursts this week. It's like knives to the heart. Stab, stab, stab. Poor JA-  why didn't she defend herself? But oh no, It's not the Kdrama way. Why would you talk to the person face to face instead of thinking out loud when you're alone?

Because that's how it's done viewers. Why bother hammering the truth to the male lead? Go suffer some more. And apologise again. And again. 

Have to remember to get around watching it to subs. Think my last subbed episode was in ep 12.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

Although he needed to let his anger out, I think we might see a bit of remorse from KMG tomorrow in terms of how he treated JA today, especially as he knows that she got hurt from the glass due to the blood on the floor. Since he might feel calmer and had a chance to think about things from JA's perspective, he'll give her a chance tomorrow to explain her side of the story and might even apologise for his violent reaction, as well as express concern over if her hand was badly hurt or not <3  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Just finished the episode. In the midst of all that pain had to admire YSH's outbursts this week. It's like knives to the heart. Stab, stab, stab. Poor JA-  why didn't she defend herself? But oh no, It's not the Kdrama way. Why would you talk to the person face to face instead of thinking out loud when you're alone?

Because that's how it's done viewers. Why bother hammering the truth to the male lead? Go suffer some more. And apologise again. And again. 

Someone's being extra savage :wink: but yeah I agree with you! K-dramas are hardwired like that...

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

If MG saying goodbye is tomorrow's episodes cliffhanger, then arghhh... I really dislike this drama's habit of showing the next episode's cliffhanger in the previews. :( 

I really don't like that to! I hope that isn't the cliffhanger. :angry:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

yDDJitIhlMSuuA&pid=15.1&P=0&w=278&h=1571515957027_474_im-not-a-robot-episodes-21515957020_974_im-not-a-robot-episodes-2

Falling In Love Is Placing Your Heart In Another Persons Hands

Somewhere within these past 26 episodes I lost sight of him being sick and her pretending to be a robot.  No longer was I focused on what surrounded them or this story.  But instead about two people who without thought or expectations fell in love in the most unusual way.  Still with all the many walls, lies, regrets and disappointments between them. That love that they tried so hard to resist and deny not believing for what ever reason at first that it could even be possible...

Even when trying to separate themselves one from the other fate and destiny would allow them to meet on a train yet on different terms. And after being locked up in the darkness and cold.  Yet creating a heat all their own in just sharing their hearts without sharing all the truth.  Still those words and memories were real and their feelings were in fact REAL.  For the love light wasn't about two lamps but about their hearts that had in fact been touched and given warmth both then and now...

It's no surprise that MK would feel shocked, betrayed, angry and yes even humiliated in finding out the truth that in fact he was never in love with a robot.

LOVE...I think he believes at first that he can run from it, hide from it.  Deny that it even exists any longer because of his hurt and anger.  Still little by little those memories and things around him and words that are more like whispers lingering in his mind are not so easily forgotten.  How true this is, that those we place within our hearts and those memories that are shared are forever with us..

In fact we can succeed in life,fulfill every dream.  We can gain money possessions and fame.  But in time like MK you can seem to have everything money, power except the one thing you want LOVE.  Still whether in life or death the most valuable thing you possess and the only thing you can take with you through death is what lies within your heart.  What it is you placed in others and what they placed within yours...

I believe he will in time realize that you cannot let go just because you believe it to be so.  That even if your mind says it's the only way.  Your heart is much stronger and will not give way... 

Edited by Guest
Always spelling or grammer :(

3 hours ago, paperboat04 said:

@supergal99 I WANT THEM TO DO THIS:

Imo, this is the best kissing scene that I've witnessed in kdramaland. haha and best ending too!

COME ON YSH and CB, bring the intense muak muak on. lol @supergal99 we sound crazy. lmao

This was good. But we all know the best kiss scene in kdramaland was in Our Gab Soon with Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun:)) And that kind of kiss is definitely what I want in this series. I mean he hold it for 15 years, right? :))

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

Is part of the deal that MG has to take himself completely out of the scene or something? If he knows the truth, so that JA tells him that she loves him, then why is MG saying goodbye as if he's departing forever? Or is he still dying in some way? Okay, I need to go watch the episode in its entirety before I write more.

thank you for the translation chingu!! :wub: 

I really don't know myself!! obviously his condition is for santa maria team's sake but why would he leave everything and everyone?!! :o:blink::crazy:

let's hope they won't do that to us.... :o:o:o 

1 hour ago, sheza said:

Hello everyone!  I have to delurk to bring up something I wonder if any of you had noticed.

I love the drama, the story, and the great acting by YSH and CSB.  I have been a fan of CSB since Sassy Go Go.  She plays the villain there but I was so drawn to her because she was just such a great actress.  And here in this drama, I am totally amazed by YSH's acting and I will definitely watch out for him in the future.  

B-BUT I can't say I like YSH's character in the drama.  I do sympathise with KMG.  He has trouble trusting people and I can understand why he is so angry at JA for lying to him but right from day 1, I think KMG has been a rich spoilt brat.  Yes, he does show his gentle and kind side at times but most of the time, he is totally self centred.  He treated AJ3 badly because he thought she was just a robot, and just because he cannot reconcile his feelings for a robot.  Now that he found out the truth, he behaves so horrendously to JA.  The violence, the disrespect.  This whole time all he thought about was he and himself.  I feel like entering the screen and be Sun Hye and slap him although I do think Sun Hye shines and is the hero of the show.  I cannot believe that JA would just stand there and allow herself to be a punching bag.  Unlike JA, I don't think I could continue to go back to the abuses that he would hurl at me even if I am in the wrong.  Somehow I think this sends a wrong signal to women out there as to what we should endure for the man we love. Now that the couple is heading for reconciliation, I do hope they will show KMG being much better to JA than he was before.  I hope the roles will reverse and that he will start serving her and treating her right.  

Hi chingu, welcome :) 

I believe Min Kyu's reaction is totally understandable and won't say he was "abusive" toward Ji Ah, that's for sure!! he was going through a breakdown believing that he was taken advantage of, used, fooled and made fun of his feelings which is totally understandable!! she was the 1st person he opened up to after all these years and shared with her his deepest secrets and feelings that no one knew of, even confessed his love to her as Aji 3 then he opened to her again as Ji Ah only to realise that all he believed and lived was a big lie, we know that she and santa maria really cared for him and loved him but he doesn't, all he can see is that they approached him as KM Finanace's chairman to save/help their career (she as well needed him for the competition) and although they knew about his human allergy they  "risked" his life "for their own reasons" (again we know the full story while he doesn't) and to him since everything started with a lie that everything that he believed after that was a lie and an act to fool him and he was the only one on the losing end being left to suffer with his love for her while she left to carry on with her life and her not wanting anything with him and acting as a stranger with him when he met her as Hong Joo (again not her true identity) was another proove that she never loved him and was by his side as Aji 3 till she got what she wanted so him not accepting her food and not getting why she's coming everyday to his house when she was fine with leaving him before is understandable and his pain and frustration feeling betrayed is totally understandable!! it was painful yes but Ji Ah was aware of the pain she caused him and wanted to show him her sincere heart (which she did) but he needed time to collect himself and see their true love through all the lies they showerd him with!! now that he's getting there he'll be able to give and accept (sincere) love from those he loves and loves him back again!! :) 

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, V said:

Rewatching now and I am really wondering if JA's sister-in-law is going to have that baby in the next 2-3 episodes. She looks like she is about to pop.

hhhhhhhhhhh by the very end I think so Min Kyu will get to see the baby (and hold him) as well?!! :wink::wub: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Translation of the preview. I'm so confused now.

MG: Thank you, for telling me the whole truth. For telling me everything that I wanted to know.
JA: How could you go like this? How could you throw me away and go like this? Don’t go.
YC Father: Now you just have to take care of yourself and it’s done. (meaning MG should resign probably)
MC: I have a condition.
MC: I ask this of you.
YC: What happens after that?
JA: I love you.
MG: Goodbye, Jo Ji Ah. Goodbye AJ3.

Spoilers-

Bring tissues..

Episode 26 was a floodgate TT

Just when we though the pain would lessen they tripled the dose.I swear miss writer nim wad trying to murder us...

Everybody kept guessing Ji-Ah would leave for Australia and Min-Kyu would chase after her but is it the opposite ?

Min-Kyu resigns and leaves Ji-Ah behind but she chases him to the ends of the earth.They *somehow* resolve everything and start a business together with Ji-Ah selling her inventions and Min-Kyu running the new business with a family of twin girls to *torture* him for hurting Ji-Ah the past episodes.The Santa Maria Team visit them occasionally and they happily live the rest of their lives together.

P.s.I didn't include Yoo-Chul & Ri-el and other characters cause they're not the otp and they can find their own happy ending without crushing Jia & Min-Kyu's HEA.Leave them alone greedy "Yoo Chul's dad's name".

Edited by stroppyse
Please don't quote images/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 8

19 minutes ago, V said:

Okay, on the part where JA keeps going into MG's house to give him food and if that were me I wold be so annoyed that someone kept coming into my house! Scared even...

hhhhhhhhhhhh good thing she's not scary!! :lol: but he had all the rights to be harsh on her and not accept her food!! his allergy to people comes from the lack of trust so it''s not only about touching the food while making it but it's the trust that is broken now!! 

@Benocciola hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was hillarious!! "P.s.I didn't Yoo-Chul & Ri-el and other characters cause they're not the otp and they can find their own happy ending without crushing Jia & Min-Kyu HEA." :lol: but I don't want Min Kyu to lose his position as KM Finance chairman!: it's his father's company :( and he can't lose to Yoo Chul's father :unamused:  

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhh good thing she's not scary!! :lol: but he had all the rights to be harsh on her and not accept her food!! his allergy to people comes from the lack of trust so it''s not only about touching the food while making it but it's the trust that is broken now!! 

@Benocciola hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was hillarious!! "P.s.I didn't Yoo-Chul & Ri-el and other characters cause they're not the otp and they can find their own happy ending without crushing Jia & Min-Kyu HEA." :lol: but I don't want Min Kyu to lose his position as KM Finance chairman!: it's his father's company :( and he can't lose to Yoo Chul's father :unamused:  

Well he is sorta completly cured of his allergy so he won't be forced to resign but perhaps they threatened to destroy the Santa Maria Team and he left to protect them which ironically was what Santa Maria did with the whole robot lie yet he has a long way to go to actually be a chairman.He spent years isolated so he is not connected with his employee and they only fear him.After he found out Jin-Bae was Ji-Ah's brother and partially lied to him he reglected him to having a desk near the elevators.

However adorably childish he is I found that very petty & unprofessional.

Edited by Benocciola
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

Done watching with subs while sobbing so hard :cold_sweat:. It was indeed the saddest episode of this drama. KMG and JIA's conversation was so heartbreaking especially the part when MK asked Jia if was there even a second that she loved him back? He was that hurt. :(

I love the dialogues and the voice overs of this show. The lines are so well written. But writer-nim enough of these crying I don't think I can handle another sad episode. 

• Sad 9

Wow what a tearjerker episode! Bravo YSH, that was one of the most heartfelt confrontation scenes I’ve ever watched in k-dramas. I really did feel all his emotions, he did a wonderful job. Heavy crying scenes are truly his forte. 

What really got me that despite how he felt betrayed he still couldn’t help himself from waiting for her. He’s head over heels for her, so I anticipate reconciliation tomorrow!

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

Finished rewatching. Man, Yoo Seung-ho was really great in that confrontation scene. How did he memorize all of that dialogue so quickly? I wonder if any of it was ad-libbed...

Ji-ah didn't have much going on this episode except to be the person that was raged at. I hope she gets a bit more to work with in the next episode. The preview is so confusing, but I am going to guess that it means JA and MG are getting to know each other again. Perhaps JA couldn't drive home from the meteor shower due to her arm or something and MG gave her a ride?

Spoiler

Our site is still down but it should be back up and running at 11pm US time. If it isn't up and running by airing time tomorrow morning then I'll do the live recap over here on Soompi. 

Spoiler

If it is up and running and then crashes again then I will scream so many expletives and then die from fury/agony and then come back as a ghost and haunt Wordpress and Bluehost forever. But before that, I will come over here to Soompi and post the updates for the rest of the episode. :heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 2