[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

I hope they will give us an intense "kissing scene" at the remaining last 3 episodes.

I am dreaming like the kissing scene of Do min-jo and Cheon Song-yi (My love from the star)

come on, I am sure KMG is longing to kiss and touch Jo Ji A so badly because of his allergy.

Intense muak muak please. lol  @supergal99 then make babies. rofl :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

Daebak! :o

Just daebak! So this is what they say our Yoo Seung Ho can do! I was crying like crazy on his outburst with a glass of whiskey in his hand - and I didn't even understand one thing that he just said. Gosh. *a big round of applause for splendid acting! *throws confetti :o

And Chae Soo Bin was at par with him at it! Taking all those emotional blows with very expressive eyes. Simply amazing! *thumbs up!

Thanks to all who did the live recap! What makes any drama more fun to watch is the community sharing its joy! Thank you chingus! :wub:

Now the preview seemed sad though..hmmmm. Oh well..might as well leave it to MBC. *wink!

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

Y'all, heartattacks all around when our site crashed. I was so upset with Bluehost. But they got it back up so I forgive them (kind of).:angry:

I really loved MG's acting in this epside. Poor boy had to yell at somebody. But I'm happy that the friend was able to talk some sense into him at the end.

Okay, back off to fix all of these issues with our website. :bawling:

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 6

Guest moo1304

it's been a long time since i watch korean drama on air, im glad i found this drama beforee it ends!!!

it's fun how the preview can be interpreted in many ways, but i will keep my hope lows or expect the worse because usually what i expected didnt come true.. and the feel when u expect the worse but it come out as better is so exciting!hahah

and i think i need to "deep learning" my korean lol it frustating to watch while you only understand some of the words

10 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

haha, you know i am a ardent but lurking Yoopies., so at any time i am with MK. but to me, i also wish happy ending for others in this show. beside Pi and BG that i am warming up too. i also wish RE and Yoo Chul to have happy ending. i am still not convinced that YC has turned dark side completely, everything he now do is out of the extreme pain of being oust and felt so damned useless, loosing the girl he loved to his childhood friend, and being deem as complete useless by dad. so i hope YC redeem himself by RE's waking him up... i wish he can be friend again with MK. yes, i kept saying that i see in him, not a complete cold blood reaction to whatever dad is doing. 

now i rewatched the preview, you might be right. the I love you was said in a crying tone... it might be the i love you, just before the scene where MK turned his back from JA and left her in the night... 
MBC has this tendency to mixed up scene of preveiw that the actual scene will not be clearly shown. 

but like i said, whatever noble idiocy that MK can resort to, to leave everyone and bare all blames? ,, now Santa maria team will not allow him to carry on... his "BROTHERS' WILL sided with him, and cover his backs. i bet RE and YC will at a last min repent and side with him, only at the very last ep. this drama will not be real sad ending even for its anti-villain, semi-villain. YC is a antivillain, semi villain. while dad Hwang may be the only one who has to answer for his crimes. 

hhhhhhhhhh me too :wink: 

well I'm mad at Yoo Chul because he's the way he is now because of his own actions!! he's blaming everything at others: my father doesn't see me that capable, Ri El will chose the one with higher position and money so she won't chose me unless I defeat Min Kyu, Min Kyu is mean to me and have everything I want :rolleyes:<_< but he still didn't go totally dark so he still have hope and I'm mostely caring for our Min Kyu :wink: and Ri El who loves him not really for his own sake!! :tongue: 

yeah, they're that mean <_<...maybe or when he's about to leave her (the country) and she said it for him so he won't leave?!! :wink: 

I believe so too!! :wink: and I can't wait for it!! I know I'll cry of happiness when they'll reuinite with their brother again :tears::wub: 

I really hope Yoo Cheol pay for his crimes not have the "he did mistakes but it's ok now so we can forgive him and give him happy ending as well"!! I'll be mad at that!! :unamused: 

22 minutes ago, paperboat04 said:

I hope they will give us an intense "kissing scene" at the remaining last 3 episodes.

I am dreaming like the kissing scene of Do min-jo and Cheon Song-yi (My love from the star)

come on, I am sure KMG is longing to kiss and touch Jo Ji A so badly because of his allergy.

Intense muak muak please. lol  @supergal99 then make babies. rofl :D

hhhhhhhhhh well we can hope for intense kiss scene by the end of the drama at least :wink::wub: 

27 minutes ago, watiemacyleo said:

Notice Many comments at the naver vids..anyone good with korean here? translate it please chingu?

I'll try translating some though I'm not that good in korean!! :) 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

it's playing hide and seek with us apparently hhhhhhh

This made me laugh so hard! thank you for that. It was definitely playing hide and seek with my heart.

@maryofbethany thank you so much for holding the fort down today! Your recaps rocked. 

The ending was so out of left field, I feel like I need to rewatch it. Did JA or MG say they would see the meteor shower in this episode or the last 2 episodes?

Full recap in the spoiler

Spoiler

I Am Not A Robot Live Recap Episodes 25 and 26

OPENING

MG just got to the beach and saw JA there. He is relieve that he finally found her. JA is crying and gets up and turns to him. He is happy at first, but then he sees the necklace and he is shocked. He blinks several times. he stutters…that is the necklace that I g-gave to aj3.

He pushes JA back as she approaches him. He connects the dots and says that she lied to him until now. He is starting to breath hard and his watch is beeping. He feels like throwing up and his allergy starts to show up all over him. A tear falls as he looks at JA and collapses.

He is screaming on the ground and looking up. he is in agony and looking at JA. JA is crying. BG and Pi show up right now and run to him. THey look at him. MG is screaming and breathing deeply and lying ont he beach. BG is very calm and takes out the syringes and puts them in MGs thigh. Pi is looking at all this with her hand over her mouth. MG is still crying and in serious pain.

Cut to the butler running at the mansion.

Cut to the van, JA is crying a lot and the ambulance is coming into the mansion, not the hospsital. The ambulance is super dressed up and all the medical team are dressed up so they won’t touch MG. JA is screaming at MG that she can explain it to him. What should I do, what should I do?

The team takes him inside and MGs personal doctor is there. They go through all the motioins of connecting all the wires and tubes into MG. Everyone is covered from head to toe, we only see their eyes. MG finally starts to stabalize.

NEXT MORNING

The Santa maria team is waiting outside the door. They are all quiet and are only looking at the door. JA’s brother comes and sees them there.

Inside the doctors is looking at MG and he is still sleeping. But it looks like he is having a dream of AJ3 and all their happy emmories. His head start to rock…he dreams of the necklace that he gave her and of JA having it on the beach. His pulse starts to go up when he saw JA. The doctor sees this and injects something. His pulse starts to go back down.

—————————

COMPANY

YC’S FATHER IS TAalking to the santa maria team about MG and how he is crazy and thinks the robot is a human and human is a robot and all those things. He wants to reveal it all and he wants the Santa Maria team to give it all up. he blames the team for tricking MG and is trying to get them to sign the contract. BG signs the contract to save MG. He gave up aj3 to save MG.

MANSION

MG is still out, but his eyes slowly open. The doctor is sleeping int he chair and MG sits up. He looks worn out. he looks at his hands and then he gets up and starts to painfully walk to his kitchen. SOmeone is there in the table of the living room and asks if he is okay. it looks like it might be JA. But MG just ignores her and tries to straighten up and walk right. But he can’t and he falls to the ground again. The doctor runs to his side again.

SANTA MARIA

they are in the lab and are very quiet and stoic. They gave up everything for MG. The doctor comes in and tells them that MG is awake. When he was uncontious the conditionwas  up and down, but now he can talk. He tells the team not to bother himt hough because he needs more rest.

The brother-sec takes a deep breath and goes to see MG. he hands him some paperwork and tells him that everything about the incident. MG says to sue them. The brother says okay, but if they sue them then MG might be fired. He tells MG to just rea the paperwork first.

MG - what is the deep learing video? WHY DO YOU HAVE THE VIDEO OF ME?

Sec - aj3’s system has to take pictures and learn from the pictures.

Then the sec starts to tell all the truth of what was going on and has been happening. 

MG - why did he sign it?

sec - he did it for you.

MG - for me? I should believe this?

sec - if you sue them then people will think you are crazy

MG - I don’t care, just sue them.

sec - okay, i will do it

The sec gives MG his resignation letter and tells him that the reason is in the letter. MG starts to read the letter and starts laughing. He crumples it up.

MG - so that woman is your sister?

sec - I am really sorry to you.

MG - go away and tellthem don’t waste any moments and leave from my house (kind of crying)

sec - yes I will

The sec leaves and goes outside. he stars to walk and sees the bulter.

Butler - team leader Cho, would you like to have a cup of tea with me?

——————————

BUTSERS PLACE

They go to have the tea and the butler starts to give the sec some advice. He says that when someone is having a hard time, you shouldn’t run away.

MANSION

the doctor tells MG that the team wanted to tell him the truth but he blocked them. But MG just says, so waht, what does this matter to me. The doctor starts to leave and them MG asks when it was. The doctor says it was right before the reset. he wonders what would have happened if they told MG. Would MG be happy then?

MG is all curled on his side and tells the doctor that he wants to sleep and he doesnt want to eat anything. The doctor leaves.

SANTA MARIA

The sec goes to the lab and they start to talk. The sec says that the chairmen told him to tel them to leave from his home as soon as possible. They all bow their heads and say that it makes sense. They will pack up and take the computer and everything. But they wonder about aj3. They have to take aj3 witht hem because they have to send her to CEO hwang. They also wonder where they will go tonight. They said when they find another warehouse they will send all the equipment.

The doctor is leaving in the snow and sees JA. She comes up to him and akss what she should do.

JA - he was cured because of me and got the disease because of me. What should Ido to tmake him better.

Doctor - tha answer isn’t in me. You made the miracle so whatever answwer you find is the right answer.

MANSION

The heart lamps are sitting on the table and MG goes to sit on his couch next to them. The necklace is left as well. MG holds the necklace close to him.

JA’s Brothers home

JA starts to learn how to cook at the home. Her sister in law is teaching her.

COFFEE SHOP

The two scientists go the coffee shop to talk to their boo. She tries to comfort them.

COMPANY

The two main fathers are talking about YC and RE and how they can give them the company. They should get married so that they can have all of the stock and run everything

MANSION

JA goes to MGs house ad she is setting up something. MG comes downstairs, he might have thought it was the butler and he has his 3 stage stick with him. He is annoyed to see her and just goes to his kitchen table.

Ja starts to tell him that she made something for him. She knows he doesn’t eat other peoples food, but she says that she made it very clean. he sees that she has a bandaid and then he takes everything and throws it all away. he leaves and collapses on the stairs again. But he stands up again and then leaves.

OUTSIDE

JA leaves the mansion gates. She thinks that MG is barely surviving so she should be strong herself.

Pi and BG

Pi is trying to see if they found a place. BG tells her that she should take her professorship becuse his career is over and Santa Maria is over. But she will be a good professor. he says that he will make sure everyone joins a good lab. But Pi tells BG that they trust him and they started from the bottom and they are there now. They can climb up again. BG says that he thought that he was always right, but now he thinks that he can be wrong. he thinks that she should just leave to calm his mind. Pi leaves and walks to her building.

But then Pi comes back out. She gets back in the car.

MANSION

MG looks at the trashcan and remembers that JA had a cut on her finger.

Cut to JA’s home and she is making more food. SHe brings it to MGs house again and MG sees it. 

MG - are you really crazy? Why are you still coming? I ignored you! I am still going to sue you. Why are you here, you are not a robot! Why are you in my house?

JA retracts her hands and MG wants to know if it is contagious, is she scared of me> MG throws all of the lunch on the floor and says that that is his answer. Go Away!

JA says that she is sorry but she is not scared of him, whatever he tells her, whatever he becomes, she will come there everyday to see him.

MG is laying in bed as she says this and trying not to cry. JA is still downstairs looking up at him, but then she walks away.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

EPISODE 26

Pi and BG are talking to someone about getting the new warehouse. Then they go to a coffee shop and start to talk about if the warehouse is good or not. Pi puts a straw in BGs cup and BG looks at the straw. Pi wonders what is up with that then she asks him to tell her honestly, was he scared because she was really leaving? he said that his heart really dropped. They start to have a cute conversation about themselves and MG and JA.

MANSION

MG is in bed again and tossing and turning. he thinks about what JA told him about how he will come back again and again. She will be there everyday.

MG goes to the warehouse and noone is there. he looks at all the equipment that is till there, but there is no aj3 there. MG says that it is cold and turns to leave.

Outside the butler has made a campfire and is sitting outside enjoying it. MG comes up to him and says that it is warm. The butler tells him that if he comes closer it will be wrmer. He asks that bulter is JA is coming there again tomorrow and tells him not to open the door for her. Then he asks if the butler lied to him too, just tell him the truth. The butler says no and then says that all the humans have lies and MG also has some things that he is hiding from him also. Then he asks about a hedgehog story about how they get close and sting each other but are cold so they get close to each other again. So cold is worse then the pain of being lonely.

JA ON HER BIKE

A kid comes out in front of the bike and JA is hurt ebcause her bike crashes to the ground.

At the mansion MG is waiting for JA to show up. He dressed nicely today and looks around the house and starts to read a book. he looks at the door, she isn’t there yet. He thinks about it and then looks at the door and walks to it. He looks out the window. Then he thinks back to her saying she will come everyday. he thinks that she lied. 

Cut to him drinking some whiskey and looking at a handwrittern confession letter on his table. Ji-ah’s letter. MG thinks Jo Ji Ah, Ah Ji 3?

He starts to read the letter and then he sees something. He looks over at the heart and his expression is one of shock.

————————————

MANSION

JA finally comes to the house! It is late at night and she is kind of limping. MG watches her put all the food on the table.

MG - I am not your friend, you shouldn’ speak banmal.

JA looks at him say this and then looks down. She starts to leave after some time passes.

MG - you are the owner of the heartball…

JA - you read my letter?

MG - You came here to my house to reopen the final. That is why. That is why you had the commercial and the letter and everything.

JA - I have a lot to tell you. Can you listen to me?

MG - no, what should I hear from you in this situation. Wow, you are super brave, how can you just come into this house after you have done everything. Are you human? No, you are not human which if why you acted as a robot so well.

JA - I am sorry.

MG - shalll I tell you what I did before I read your letter? I was waiting for you like a fool. Like a crazy man, stupidly. I really hate myself waiting for you to come. You lied to me again. I really hate myself waiting for you. How funny do I look to you. You said that you are doing this. Why don’t you just leave and disapear like a robot. You shouldn’ thve gotten caught, you should have hid it forever!

JA - I am sorry

MG - what are you sorry about? That you acted like a robot? You knew how I felt. You felt it. SO why did you think looking at me. So telling a human that I wish you wer human. What did you think? Was it fun resetitng a human? How much did you laugh at me? You ignored me at the train and the restauraunt and the warehouse. I told you all my stories, how did you just listen to it and not laugh, is it even possibel? How did you do this to me? Yo uwill just hide and ignore me. Why are you here again. How come! Do you have any moment that is truthful to me for one second? (crying)

JA - why are you crying, to prove that you are a human? Can’t you just leave, just dissapear, input that, oh, you are not a robot, I will tell you in human language. All the momnts with you, I hate them, I want to erase them all. I will they dissapread. SO DISSAPEAR FROM MY LIFE FOREVER.

He throws his cup and it breaks. JA is bleeding somehow, she has a scratch. MG goes to his couch and cries by himself and JA leaves. 

————————————————

MG is still crying and in pain. He sees some blood splash on the floor. It looks like some broken glass cut her hand.

SECRETARY

His desk is in the hallway now. He gets a text from madam X. She knows where that guy is that they are looking for. It is the driver of the late CEO.

BG AND SEC

They talk about the driver and how he has the weapon for protecting MG and Santa Maria and aj3. They know where he is now.

MANSION

MG is fixing himself and drink and sees the bag that JA gave him. he goes over to the bag. It is all of JA’s favorite cartoons.

“When you are bored, read these cartoons, your time will pass very quickly”

The coffee shop friend comes over and she sees that there is broken glass all around and she sees the blood on the floor.

MG - why are you here JA’s friend.

F - I am here to give you a present of your lifetime

MG - I don’t want to listen to you

F - Santa Maria team comes to the coffee shop often. JA will go to Australia

MG - I don’t care

F - JA’s hands are bloody. AMong her memory you will be out. You will have your own memory and JA will meet another man in the future. Why did JA kiss you? When do you think JA wanted to tell you that she was a human? What do you think JA thought about a guy thinking she is a robot? All of these questions are a gift for your life? It is a beautiful present becasue you cannot see it. You will lose everything soon MG.

The friend takes one of the hearts back. She ges to JA’s place but JA went to see her father in the cemetary.

MG IN THE CAR

MG thinks about what the doctor said, If everyone told you the truth, what do you think would happen. aj3 is a human, is that joyful more than the betrayal?

MG goes to the coffee shop and it is for rent. MG thinks he is crazy.

he sees that the entire team is in the street and eating some street food. he looks like he misses them and MG thinks back to what the friend said about keeping the memory.

Then the scientists see MGs car and they start to run toward it! They yell brother! brother! But then one of them falls and MG looks concerned. But then MG starts to drive away again.

—————————————

MEMORIAL SYNAGOGUE

JA brings a picture for her dad. It is the picture of her in the disguise. SHe says that she did something well but she said that she made a big mistake. She hurt him a lot. But she still wants to see him again, what should she do?

MANSION

MG dries back to his house and pulls up. he gets out of the car and then sees the umbrella in the back seat. he opens the back seat and goes to grab it. he takes it out and then goes inside with the umbrella. he lays the umbrella on his coffee table and then sits down. 

the meteor shower is on tonight. It will cover the entire sky. Then he goes to put the umbrella up in the locker and finds another umbrella. He thinks about if it is the umbrella from that time. he thinks that he has two of the same umbrellas.

He remembers something and goes to the computer to search something. he looks up JA’s portfolio and sees that she has the umbrella in her portfolio. he thinks back to waht JA told him in the warehouse about how someone told her that she was special and how he was the one who told her that. How he wanted to see whoever made that umbrella. She said that this person made her feel very useful. then he thinks back to when they first kissed. he thinks that JA really loved him (maybe). he looks at the bookshelf with the heart design.

Then he goes to the lamp and touches it. It lights up. JA comes to her room at that time and lays down. The heart lamp is lit up, but she doesn’t see it.

Cut to MG driving really determined. He goes to the meteor shower and to the tree. he looks around for something, he is looking around instead of at the sky. Maybe he thinks that he is crazy. he smiles and then he is serious again. Then he nids and thinks of leaving. But then he stops. JA is there! She is all bundled up and is looking at him.

They are both quietly looking at each other, stoically.

Fade Out.

PREVIW

Yes!

They are on good terms again! The company storyline heats up. Perhaps YC doesn’t want to destroy MG.

COMMENTS

Server issues!!!!!!! Contacted Bluehost while all this was going down. They are trying to fix it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 10

17 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

@paperboat04 ahhh... our cutie really feeling *itchy*  for more muak muak... see.. this is THE ONE n ONLY kisseu for him to use as flashback... poor us oh i mean our cutie...wawawaaa

*maybe maybe we should count how many times this umbrella kisseu has been recycled...haaa...*

Speaking of that kiss scene, it's almost at 1 million views on YouTube :wub: Just needs about 40,000 more views till it hits 1 million. :)

I'm so ready to watch their next kiss scene! Really hoping the kiss happens based on the preview! :)

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

@watiemacyleo this is as much as I manged to understand :) 

http://tv.naver.com/v/2565471/list/183771

소방차삐뽀: Seung Ho-nim's acting is so good ㅜㅜ

wannabe: (couldn't get it well but) though I knew Yoo Seung Ho is a good actor but his emotional acting is really goodㅜㅜㅜ

O송이콩O: ㅠ ㅠ Oh I really cried while watching...my heart hurts alot.. Tomorrow (things) will be good .. ㅠ

jeun****: I cried (with them) ㅠㅠ crazy (powerful) actingㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠ

핑꾸: couldn't get it much :sweatingbullets: other than admiring Yoo Seung Ho's acting, saying how his acting is more powerful than the day before

꺄핫: Do not do that ...don't use/say the word foreverㅠㅠㅠㅠ

deluxe: really powerful acting...this is a must recommendation

박지연: Yoo Seung Ho's acting for real..? Why is my heart aching? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

복덩이: Yeah ... The day of the resetting of the button on the back was really stupid ... How disappointing/angry our minigu must be...(how must be) upset

좋아요: people, you'll need to grab your tissues watching thisㅜㅜ

BlueSea: I feel it in my heart...really great acting.....ㅎㅎ

현칠이장님: really powerful acting, (I think it said he can win a Daesang for this? :wub:)

방탄과슈주사이: (it said he should win a Daesang again, :wub:)

나님: great acting,I cried for an hourㅠㅠ

유진: couldn't get it well but it said that though it's painful but the great acting keeps you turning back and they are both really good

hope this was of some help :) 

my comment: I cried alot like all of you I believe and I love Yoo Seung Ho outbursting moments :tongue: I love all of him but I love his angry side and his voice being a mix of hurt and anger and loss :heart::heartbreak::tongue: and when he was writhing in agony you could see me dying then :bawling: :heartbreak: I want to see his cute and adorable smile soon!! :(:wub: 

@V hhhhhhh yeah it did :blink: thank you so much chingu for the recap!! :wub: 

he promised to see it with her (as Aji 3) since earlier episodes when he told her about his necklace and his parents :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

20 hours ago, justlove said:

Speaking of that kiss scene, it's almost at 1 million views on YouTube :wub: Just needs about 40,000 more views till it hits 1 million. :)

I'm so ready to watch their next kiss scene! Really hoping the kiss happens based on the preview! :)

Hello new soompier here,

YSHXCSB feels more like a sweet and gentle kiss but with 5+Eps. straight of pent up angst & pain I hope we get a compensation in the form of a passionate kiss (Is it too much to hope its French ?)

BRING ON THE FLUFF & KISSES 

(please Writer Kim)

Edited by Berou
please don't quote videos , thanks :)
  • LOL 8

11 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

@watiemacyleo this is as much as I manged to understand :) 

http://tv.naver.com/v/2565471/list/183771

소방차삐뽀: Seung Ho-nim's acting is so good ㅜㅜ

wannabe: (couldn't get it well but) though I knew Yoo Seung Ho is a good actor but his emotional acting is really goodㅜㅜㅜ

O송이콩O: ㅠ ㅠ Oh I really cried while watching...my heart hurts alot.. Tomorrow (things) will be good .. ㅠ

jeun****: I cried (with them) ㅠㅠ crazy (powerful) actingㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠ

핑꾸: couldn't get it much :sweatingbullets: other than admiring Yoo Seung Ho's acting, saying how his acting is more powerful than the day before

꺄핫: Do not do that ...don't use/say the word foreverㅠㅠㅠㅠ

deluxe: really powerful acting...this is a must recommendation

박지연: Yoo Seung Ho's acting for real..? Why is my heart aching? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

복덩이: Yeah ... The day of the resetting of the button on the back was really stupid ... How disappointing/angry our minigu must be...(how must be) upset

좋아요: people, you'll need to grab your tissues watching thisㅜㅜ

BlueSea: I feel it in my heart...really great acting.....ㅎㅎ

현칠이장님: really powerful acting, (I think it said he can win a Daesang for this? :wub:)

방탄과슈주사이: (it said he should win a Daesang again, :wub:)

나님: great acting,I cried for an hourㅠㅠ

유진: couldn't get it well but it said that though it's painful but the great acting keeps you turning back and they are both really good

hope this was of some help :) 

my comment: I cried alot like all of you I believe and I love Yoo Seung Ho outbursting moments :tongue: I love all of him but I love his angry side and his voice being a mix of hurt and anger and loss :heart::heartbreak::tongue: and when he was writhing in agony you could see me dying then :bawling: :heartbreak: I want to see his cute and adorable smile soon!! :(:wub: 

Thank youuuuu 

So happy to read positive feedback of their acting..how bout soo bin?hope they love her acting too

i love both of them,and as soo bin is a new actress,wish netizen will recognize her talent and support her..

seung ho sunbaenim always great at acting..

their chemistry is infinity..i’m dying for love,romantic n funny scene for the 6 remaining episodes!! Come on writer-nim,it wont hurt to let us smile all the way till last episode. Now let’s stop all the sad scene and move on with romcom 

Just now, Benocciola said:

Hello new soompier here,

YSHXCSB feels more like a sweet and gentle kiss but with 5+Eps. straight of pent up angst & pain I hope we get a compensation in the form of a passionate kiss (Is it too much to hope its French ?)

(please Writer Kim)

Agree!!! Should we do some kind of petition for this??we miss them in a happy and friendly mood 

these two are driving me crazy!! :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Thanks so much for the recap!:heart: Seems that not all of us have the same feeling about the preview.Personally,I feel that the kiss may not happen.It's an 'almost kiss' moment.Because the next scene we saw in the preview was the same setting but MK walking away and JA crying.Somehow something happened that stopped him from kissing her maybe?Somehow something happened after that scene since MK eventually drove back with her when it was already morning.I don't know...I don't have an extremely positive feeling for tomorrow but I also think that their relationship will be better than shown today:)

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, watiemacyleo said:

Thank youuuuu 

So happy to read positive feedback of their acting..how bout soo bin?hope they love her acting too

i love both of them,and as soo bin is a new actress,wish netizen will recognize her talent and support her..

seung ho sunbaenim always great at acting..

their chemistry is infinity..i’m dying for love,romantic n funny scene for the 6 remaining episodes!! Come on writer-nim,it wont hurt to let us smile all the way till last episode. Now let’s stop all the sad scene and move on with romcom 

you're most welcome :D 

from what I read they love her and her acting as well :) she's doing really well :wub: 

we will for sure :wink: I'm so excited for our OTP to work their relationship :wub: and our Min Kyu's "hyungdeul and noona" to work together and protect him from Yoo Chul's father's plans :wub:  

11 minutes ago, watiemacyleo said:
11 minutes ago, Benocciola said:

Hello new soompier here,

(please Writer Kim)

Agree!!! Should we do some kind of petition for this??we miss them in a happy and friendly mood 

these two are driving me crazy!! :lol:

I'm in :D:love: 

@Benocciola welcome chingu!! :D 

8 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Thanks so much for the recap!:heart: Seems that not all of us have the same feeling about the preview.Personally,I feel that the kiss may not happen.It's an 'almost kiss' moment.Because the next scene we saw in the preview was the same setting but MK walking away and JA crying.Somehow something happened that stopped him from kissing her maybe?Somehow something happened after that scene since MK eventually drove back with her when it was already morning.I don't know...I don't have an extremely positive feeling for tomorrow but I also think that their relationship will be better than shown today:)

yeah maybe they won't be able to kiss (fear of the allergy?) but things will get better especially that now he can see Ji Ah and santa maria's true love for him which is a good 1st step that will lead to more positive outcomes!! :D:wub: 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

22ujjb.gif

LOL :lol:!! Even KMK already imagine the kiss since episode 1.. HAHAHA make this happen dramagod.. :lol::lol: dear writer-nim-pd-nim I'm eagerly waiting with my sincere heart :lol::lol: please DON'T make kiss scene become the cliff-hanger again for next week episode :lol::lol: (but I think so) :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

OK I gotta admit. Kinda pissed at the writers right now.

The ONLY way they gonna get back in my good books is if we get a BIG FAT KISS tomorrow!

Honestly I'd rather them kiss and then 'break up' than no kiss at all till the last week!!

They have been starving us of sweet scenes since episode 14!! 

And what is up with tonight's ending??? Felt like it came out of nowhere...

BUT!

YSH and CSB's acting though :o DAEBAK! I didn't understand a thing and still teared up! Everything felt so raw and painful. 

PS. If tomorrow's cliffhanger is MK discovering that he is cured and then the screen freezes, imma flip ALL the tables!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 5