[Drama 2017] Mad Dog 매드독

Go Seung Ji

Everybody who knows me  knows that i am a very big Romance and Lovestory Lover. So - yes - of course I want to see something happend too. I have high hopes for today - because even Pentium made it clear last Episode that Hari loves MJ.

My Heart wished it could happen a bit earlier and I need to see them together in the end... yes - I really need that.

On the other hand - I am a writer - and I know that a story is good when the character leads the Story not the Writer. THinking like that I must admit that I understand that MJ has so many difficulties with open up to someone. Its not only Hari - its friendship too and Family (Brother). The Moment Pentium called him Hyung when they slept in one Bed was on a different kind touching than the Scene with Hari. MJ can´t just believe and trust in love and friendship. Even the german Family treated him not very nice. And his own real Brother never heard MJ call him Brother too. MJwas all the time just by himself and needed to grow like that. He found a way to survice and fight like he did - but he was not a happy person. If he would be able to open up more easy it would for me not fit to the Character he is. MJ changed a lot already - and he accepted in his Heart a lot too - as I see it. But to say it out loud... Thats hard for him to do.

And he knows to well what kind of person he is - that he was not the trustworthy Guy too - and that trouble still waits for him.

I so love the fact that in the end - both Mans found a new Family.

And I can´t wait to see the evil Guys and HJ on the ground in the end.

... and of course to see Hari and MJ together.

Can someone please turn the time forward. Wish to see it now.

• Like 6

Just now, Dramanoona said:

I think there was a confession of sorts.

The Mad Dog team is doing a sting and MJ is having dinner with a woman. Somehow, MJ managed to be sincere in what he said the HR.

Couldn't understand what he was saying but for once he was he seemed serious and sincere lol. And what's up with random people appearing in last ep, I was expecting a bloody fight tbh lol but things looks smooth right now :blink:

• Like 3

It's like plan and counter-attack.

I only managed to start watching a few minutes ago but I get the feeling that the team wants HG and HJ to dig a deeper hole with their numerous conferences to get a one-up on the team.

The team is still being trailed and I am not sure if they (the team) are playing that to their advantage.

• Like 2

I was not very invested in HR and MJ's budding romance. However, it does show some development between the two of them.

Mad Dog was not promoted as a romance anyway so I am quite happy with how it ended. And the ending scene between KW and MJ shows how much they have grown.

'Hyung'

'Min Joon-ah'

Perfect.

• Like 5

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Drama 2017] Mad Dog 매드독

HAHA!

Mad Dog is yet on another mission, and actually in the middle of it when KangWoo is released. That's why Teach' went to welcome him back. HaRi walks into a class with MinJoon there, wearing the shortest skirt she could ever find, a skirt that even Nurse complains about. She sits right next to MinJoon who drops his pen... and wraps his suit-jacket over her legs because "they're so pretty, they're only for me to see".

MinJoon walks out and wonders where and when "Hyung" is coming.

KangWoo: "To you guys."

MinJoon: "Professor Kim, in."

• Like 5