[Drama 2017] Confession Couple / Go Back Spouses, 고백부부

0ly40

I want to squeal! Does any of you know that our second lead can sing and rap too?  Check out his version of TOP’s DOOM DADA  : 

There are so many people shipping JJ & NG now that I feel bad for BD, the actor.  This a such a fun and feel good drama and I hope they will win many new fans and good ratings!  

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong chingu deul

Enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts here. 

On 10/30/2017 at 8:47 AM, mrukki said:

I think with NG he’s fallen for 37 year old JJ but that doesn’t meant he couldn’t have fallen for 20 year old JJ. I think 20 year old JJ could have been just as attractive to NG as 37 year old JJ because a girl has never not shown him interest before, no girl has told him he stinks and that was all 20 year old JJ. That’s why I prefer NG because he’s unlikely to be cold to JJ when they get older like BD has.

Hi @mrukki I agreed with what you shared above. I too have the SLS syndrome just like @tingth @ErikaJ

On 10/30/2017 at 9:18 AM, penelop3 said:

Jang Nara stood on stage to sing again... Gosh... I don't know if anyone knows or remember, but that lady stopped singing for the longest time because of a really bad case of performance anxiety. I remember watching Healing Camp and she mentioned how she could no longer sing on stage because she felt that she couldn't breathe at all...  and that almost destroyed her because she started out as a singer and now she could not even sing in KTV...  She was in a pretty bad state for a long time before she tries to pick up acting to restart her career... I''m glad that she is still on the scene but it's really sad to hear that she could not sing again... SO... imagine my surprise in Episode 6? I sure hope that this is a sign that Nara can pick up singing again even in OST coz I have adored her ability to portray soulful songs such as Dong Yi's Walk in a Dreamy Road.

Hi  @penelop3 I'm a fan of Jang Nara the singer too, have watched her live concert with Sung Si Kyung.  I remember there's one time Jang Nara developed a fear of flying so she couldn't fly to anywhere for quite long time. Luckily she has recovered from that phobia. I hope so. I have always like Jang Nara because of her acting, singing and of course she's gorgeous. I always watched Jang Nara's dramas.

Oh yes talking abour SLS syndrome, I really had it bad in this drama. I really love Nam Gil and Jin Joo together. I can't get over the way NG stared at JJ in Ep5. I guess its no problem for Jang Ki Yong to act as NG staring at JJ so intently like that because Jang Nara is very gorgeous in person with her large pretty eyes. I checked, Jang Nara is 11 yrs older than JKY but we can't even see the age difference. JNR is indeed a vampire, for her aging stops.

So looking forward to Friday and Saturday every week now.

2 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Hi  @penelop3 I'm a fan of Jang Nara the singer too, have watched her live concert with Sung Si Kyung.  I remember there's one time Jang Nara developed a fear of flying so she couldn't fly to anywhere for quite long time. Luckily she has recovered from that phobia. I hope so. I have always like Jang Nara because of her acting, singing and of course she's gorgeous. I always watched Jang Nara's dramas.

@alekaonu Oh...you quoted @yamiex, not mine. B)
I don't really listen to JNR as a singer but I have watched ALL her dramas, she's really good. Of course being cute and gorgeous is a plus. :D

Naver had this voting the other day on who do we want to see as couples in GBC: 

1. JJ-NG and BD-SY

2. JJ-BD

The link is gone but I screenshot the result. It stopped at 220 votes. Not sure since I don't understand Korean. 

UJByOQ.png

in case you can open this: 

http://form.office.naver.com/form/summaryView.cmd?formkey=YTY5ZGZlNzQtYTVmNS00MzFmLWFjODctMWMxOTI5ZGY2ZDU5&sourceId=urlshare

The opinions is still pretty much divided but it's interesting to see more people want to see JJ-NG and BD-SY than JJ-BD. Some of the comments are also interesting. :tongue:

5 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Oh yes talking abour SLS syndrome, I really had it bad in this drama. I really love Nam Gil and Jin Joo together. I can't get over the way NG stared at JJ in Ep5. I guess its no problem for Jang Ki Yong to act as NG staring at JJ so intently like that because Jang Nara is very gorgeous in person with her large pretty eyes. I checked, Jang Nara is 11 yrs older than JKY but we can't even see the age difference. JNR is indeed a vampire, for her aging stops.

So looking forward to Friday and Saturday every week now.

Yes, I once heard she would travel by ship instead flight because of her fear of flying but she has gotten better. 

She has a rather timid personality from I hear but her stubbornness kept her going and allow her to do all these.

While she is not your usual powerful sort of singer, she is one of the good ones in portraying emotional songs... 

Which is the reason why I like her songs... To be honest, I used to think of her more of a singer than actress before 2010.

But having watched her recent productions, I think she has gotten a lot better and natural in acting especially the emotional parts.

But Korean seems to have her pegged at cute roles instead... Her productions in China has more range and really tested her acting.

Yep, the SLS is really strong in this drama... And to cast JNR in this role is brilliant because you really don't feel the age gap at all. Even when Jin Joo speaks informally and ajumma-like, she still looks cute and funny.... 

LUCIA – DREAM (GO BACK COUPLE OST)

2232641.jpg?w=672&h=372&crop=1

Can’t go back, can’t turn things back
Though we were like a dream
The farther I go, the closer I get
Is that my heart for you?

Like dreaming a past dream
If only I could turn back time

When I dream of you, on heart aching days
When I dream of you, we get lost
You, who used to be warm, the dazzling us
Like a short dream, it gets blurry
As it fades away like a small star

The more I erase, the clearer it gets
Is that my longing for yesterday?

As if nothing happened
If only I could dream about you again

When I dream of you, on heart aching days
When I dream of you, we get lost
You, who used to be warm, the dazzling us
Like a short dream, it gets blurry

Feels like everything will scatter
What if I can’t ever see you again?
So I’m placing you in my dreams

When I dream of you, so dazzling that it’s sad
When I dream of you, it became our destiny
I hope we can go back to how we used to be some day
I hope you’ll come back to me like a dream
I’m dreaming a dream called you
I’m praying for a dream called you

cr: popgasa.com

CHOI NAKTA – CONFESSION (고백) GO BACK COUPLE OST

2232654.jpg?w=672&h=372&crop=1

I’m thinking I’m in Love
My frozen heart is waking up
It’s so different
Your voice, your face

I’m fallin’ in love with you
I’m reflected in your pretty eyes
My heart is fluttering
I don’t wanna hide it anymore

Let’s always walk together
Open your closed heart
I’ll take one more step to you
You keep smiling
I’ll slowly go to you
I’m quietly knocking
On your heart that’s not used to love
Let me in your mind

I’m thinking I’m in Love
I can’t stop
All day
I’m filled with your thoughts

Open your closed heart
You keep smiling
I’ll slowly go to you
I’m quietly knocking
Let me in your mind

Come to me like that
Because you make my heart race
Now trust me with your heart
Let’s be in love

Open your closed heart
You keep smiling
I’ll slowly go to you
I’m quietly knocking
Let me in your mind

cr: popgasa.com

On 10/29/2017 at 9:23 PM, gummybaek said:

How about Seo Jin??!!!! ANDWAE!!!

NAM GIL IS MINE!!! LOL

have you watched the best hit?

nothing is impossible.

even tho I don't like the best hit, but it's my hope now :cry:

Just wanted to drop by real quick and say 안녕하세요 :wink:

And yes, SLS is game strong with NG ssi. But at the same time, I am rooting for BD and JJ too! So, I am confused but what the heck! Eye candy galore WINS :tongue:

I will share more of my review as I binge watched all six episodes within a day.

Hope to do a LIVE recap for this drama if I can on Friday. Till then, take care everyone ^_^

이석훈, ‘고백부부’ OST 주자 합류…‘우리라는 세상’ 4일 공개

20171102000732_0.jpg

[스포츠월드=정가영 기자] SG워너비 이석훈이 드라마 ‘고백부부’ OST의 다섯 번째 주자로 참여한다. 
오늘(2일) 정오 KBS2 금토드라마 ‘고백부부’ OST PART. 5 이석훈이 부른 ‘우리라는 세상’ 티저 영상이 공개된다.

공개될 티저 영상에는 마진주(장나라)와 최반도(손호준)가 눈물을 흘리는 모습은 물론, 공개되지 않은 이석훈의 OST가 담겨 곡에 대한 궁금증도 자극할 예정. 90년대 정서를 잘 담아내 30~40대의 전폭적인 지지를 받고 있는 드라마 ‘고백부부’는 매회 등장하는 OST 또한 큰 호평을 받고 있다. 

‘우리라는 세상’은 과거의 사랑을 그리워하는 내용으로 담담하면서도 절절한 이석훈의 목소리가 두드러진 곡이다. 차분한 피아노 반주 위에 감성 깊은 보이스까지 더해져 시청자들의 마음을 울린다.

이석훈의 목소리로 드라마의 시너지 효과를 높일 ‘우리라는 세상’의 음원과 뮤직비디오는 오는 4일 정오 각종 음원 사이트를 통해 공개된다. 

jgy9322@sportsworldi.com

사진= 오우엔터테인먼트 제공

Archived