[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, smallwonder said:

I don’t know much about Weibo, does this mean LGX is checking on ZLY ‘s account????  

I took a screenshot as soon as I saw him....  :lol:

C54931_F5-9_B67-4_E6_D-97_BD-_EC2057_F8_

As I know, they are all people in his Special Following list. Means he is giving them a special attention. In this list are not only friends but colleagues , partners and many other persons very important for him. Weibo lets you create your own lists but this one is a default list

This account of him is a star's account...not quite a personal one...so we will never see parents, sisters, brothers and other relatives.  

18 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

As I know, they are all people in his Special Following list. Means he is giving them a special attention. In this list are not only friends but colleagues , partners and many other persons very important for him. Weibo lets you create your own lists but this one is a default list

This account of him is a star's account...not quite a personal one...so we will never see parents, sisters, brothers and other relatives.  

I want to ask in China twitter or IG are not available there? they only use weibo?

3 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

Yes but the reason can be a professional interest

It means that LGX is special follower of ZLY?Like in fb u can separate friends and family to ur list right?

3 minutes ago, sdfr said:

It means that LGX is special follower of ZLY?Like in fb u can separate friends and family to ur list right?

Weibo is a Chinese FB but not so good

6 minutes ago, sdfr said:

Let's wait for the video on You Tube with English subtitle. It probably will be posted on Hunan TV's account. I will search for it

Weibo is a Chinese FB but not so good

Let's wait for the video on You Tube with English subtitle. It probably will be posted on Hunan TV's account. I will search for it

I saw this and Im smilling when the advertisement girl was ZLY she advertise a juice or drink....! LGX and ZLY has a small world LGX together wth her two close friend (let me know their names) I observe the girl guess it seems that she like Deng Lun she acted cute towards him lolz....Im a keen observer sorry I observe such a little thing lolz :)

I notice also in every variety appearance of LGX he is blunt towards woman....he is not a gentleman type he did not bother to help girls in every single things that he use to do wth ZLY :) He annoyed when the girls acted cute towards him....but in PA BTS he allow ZLY to take a selfie and so considerate :) He is totally such different persons with ZLY.... That what I observed about LGX actions....

1 hour ago, sdfr said:

I notice also in every variety appearance of LGX he is blunt towards woman....he is not a gentleman type he did not bother to help girls in every single things that he use to do wth ZLY :) He annoyed when the girls acted cute towards him....but in PA BTS he allow ZLY to take a selfie and so considerate :) He is totally such different persons with ZLY.... That what I observed about LGX actions....

I 'm afraid I must disagree. He really is a gentleman:heart: with all the women but yes, he is paying more attention to her 

6 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

I 'm afraid I must disagree. He really is a gentleman:heart: with all the women but yes, he is paying more attention to her 

Dont get me wrong.What I mean is he always keep distance wth the girls in variety shows or even he stand beside wth a girl he did not pay attention to them lolz :) One of that girl is WLK :) Ah casual LGX appeared in variety but not in BTS of PA wth ZLY :) He has a special treatment to Xinger :) That what I observe :)

On 6/3/2018 at 10:52 AM, cenching said:

Ladies, I am in Delulu State of Mind the moment I boarded this ship BUT not THAT delulu to simply brush off the possibilities between LGX-WLK and FSF-ZLY.....

So let’s hold tight into our seat and prepare our life vests for whatever announcement that will come out from their mouth....:) Personally I will only believe the words from their own mouths...:D

Why am I saying this? Bcoz I noticed there are some of our fellow shippers here that are very much  emotionally attached to the ship. PA’s crappy ending had set enough emotional breakdown and this ship is one of the refuge. So just in case this ship won’t goes to the direction that we hope for, I hope all of us here are well prepared....:)

I'm prepared. We all should. Let's find another CP to ship huhuhu. But here's my thoughts. I seriously think that LGX has feelings for ZLY before (idk now) but ZLY rejected him when he pursue her or maybe its the other way around but one things for THEY HAVE/HAD FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER SOME TIME AROUND (My own delulu state of mind) :wacko: Best of luck to both. They all deserved to be happy. To be truly happy. ♥

17 hours ago, sdfr said:

15 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

9 hours ago, sdfr said:

Dont get me wrong.What I mean is he always keep distance wth the girls in variety shows or even he stand beside wth a girl he did not pay attention to them lolz :) One of that girl is WLK :) Ah casual LGX appeared in variety but not in BTS of PA wth ZLY :) He has a special treatment to Xinger :) That what I observe :)

Did I get you wrong when you said ''he is not a gentleman type'' ?  OK...let's forget it !

Beeing distant doesn't mean he isn't a very polite and protective man, a gentleman:) We all are paying more or less attention to people. It depends on how close they are to us:) Better to be carefully when we label people :heart: 

2 hours ago, Kimberly Amor said:

I seriously think that LGX has feelings for ZLY before (idk now) but ZLY rejected him when he pursue her 

Well...if she rejected him what for that song ''Miss you, miss me'' ?:D What about Lost Town event or Xtep event ?

Did I get you wrong when you said ''he is not a gentleman type'' ?  OK...let's forget it !

Beeing distant doesn't mean he isn't a very polite and protective man, a gentleman:) We all are paying more or less attention to people. It depends on how close they are to us:) Better to be carefully when we label people :heart: 

Ok forget it....its only my opinion I dnt mean it...since Im not his fans in a long period of time....my fault to say what Im on my mind hehehe....sorry if I offended u or whatever u feel...Sometimes Im a tackless but I will appreciate of what u said to me....!! Ok I will b carefull not to offend people then.... :)

10 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

Well...if she rejected him what for that song ''Miss you, miss me'' ?:D What about Lost Town event or Xtep event ?

I agree ZLY seems she like LGX also....!!After PA their conversation in weibo and many more interaction....They only stop bcoz of the fandom war of both parties....ZLY hide herself to public when the fandom war got worst...!!

Archived