[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

17 minutes ago, sdfr said:

my fault to say what Im on my mind hehehe....sorry if I offended u or whatever u feel...Sometimes Im a tackless but I will appreciate of what u said to me....!! Ok I will b carefull not to offend people then.... :)

Ha ha ha , I have no problem your opinion is different from mine :grin: I only objected and argued why I did it...and yes, I said we must be carefully when we label people because we could be misunderstood.

That's all :grin:

Now, let's see what's new with our beloved LGX and ZLY :grin::heart:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

Ha ha ha , I have no problem your opinion is different from mine :grin: I only objected and argued why I did it...and yes, I said we must be carefully when we label people because we could be misunderstood.

That's all :grin:

Now, let's see what's new with our beloved LGX and ZLY :grin::heart:

Even u fight or whatever u will doing to me I will raise a white flag bcoz Im not enemy here.... :) Yeah I agree sometimes I should b careful of what I post here coz I dont want to offend people here....!! :)

I'm a fan of ZLY and when I was looking at her Soompi forum and this ZLY/LGX CP Soompi forum, I was thinking which one to join. I only have time to join one forum, not both. ZLY's one would have been emotionally easier cos just support ZLY-no disappointments. I decided to join this ZLY/LGX forum cos of @cenching's word "delulu". When I relax, I like to go delulu and have a good laugh. But I knew there would be some emotional investment cos we are hoping this couple will end up together in real life. I've never regretted making that decision cos in this forum I've found good friends and had lots of laughter and I'm very grateful that you all put up with my silly jokes.

I salute @cenching's responsible leadership by asking us to prepare our hearts for an unfavourable outcome. That avoids the shippers here from being devastated if the worst thing happens. I'm sure we all have friends in real life who've been dating each other for even some years and then we get the sad news that they've broken up. But we respect their decision cos we love them. The same for ZLY and LGX. IF the day should ever come that they announce they are with other people, I think bcos we love them, we should respect their decision and wish them all the best. Whatever happens, the friends and fun we've had from this ship is magical and something to be treasured. 

I'm still being cautiously optimistic about ZLY/LGX. For the record, I seriously don't believe in LGX/WLK and ZLY/FSF scandals. Especially WLK. Scandals are so easy to manufacture and usually false even in our real lives. Again I'm sure we've heard of this person with that person in our workplace or university and it's usually gossip. What more in the C ent world.

For as long as this ship is sailing, I'll still go delulu and stay positive. Love you all ladies in this ship. Stay united and stay supportive of each other. :heart:

Korean celibrities are more benefit compared to C Celibrities coz they can shopping and walk outside....Korean people are not focusing of Kpop idols they treated celibrity such a normal human being....If they release scandals it have must valid evidence like linking arms holding hands in public....but in C entertainment the celibrities have no freedom at all how sad it is for them.... :(  

3 hours ago, sdfr said:

Even u fight or whatever u will doing to me I will raise a white flag bcoz Im not enemy here.... :) Yeah I agree sometimes I should b careful of what I post here coz I dont want to offend people here....!! :)

Please...I didn't fight with you !!! :) It was only my opinion, different of yours and I argued it :heart:

1 hour ago, sdfr said:

Korean celibrities are more benefit compared to C Celibrities coz they can shopping and walk outside....Korean people are not focusing of Kpop idols they treated celibrity such a normal human being....If they release scandals it have must valid evidence like linking arms holding hands in public....but in C entertainment the celibrities have no freedom at all how sad it is for them.... :(  

Different countries, different social&political systems and cultures:)

4 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

Please...I didn't fight with you !!! :) It was only my opinion, different of yours and I argued it :heart:

Different countries, different social&political systems and cultures:)

thnks for confirming it...Me too I dont want to fight either :) sorry and forgive me for what I said about LGX :) peace ✌✌✌✌

1 minute ago, sdfr said:

thnks for confirming it...Me too I dont want to fight either :) sorry and forgive me for what I said about LGX :) peace ✌✌✌✌

So much sensitive people or fans I been encounter so I thought ur sensitive one so I keep saying sorry...but disagreeing of my post I think its normal for everyone here to react of what their opinion anyway...I understand that and accepting the fact that we have diff. opinion then... :)

HaHa ! The fans are so cute and funny-?CP fans or ?LGX fans ? 

LGX looked like he's wearing only underwear (like my sons' boxer shorts) and forgot to put his pants on !

We are all so sad so I'm going stir crazy delulu. What if our couple do get married in real life ? Our ship would have docked safely with us sending out fireworks to celebrate ! 

Or do we still sail happily on talking about their married life, their children ? We would be like their children's aunties or grandmothers !:lol:

5 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

HaHa ! The fans are so cute and funny-?CP fans or ?LGX fans ? 

LGX looked like he's wearing only underwear (like my sons' boxer shorts) and forgot to put his pants on !

We are all so sad so I'm going stir crazy delulu. What if our couple do get married in real life ? Our ship would have docked safely with us sending out fireworks to celebrate ! 

Or do we still sail happily on talking about their married life, their children ? We would be like their children's aunties or grandmothers !:lol:

Let me join you in ur delulu adventure...dreaming that its a quite interesting :)

Ladies, the only thing left for us is the formal announcement from our ship whether they are together or with other person. Bcoz it’s obvious from their changes of life style etc etc that they are indeed in a serious relationship with the love of their life. So while waiting, let’s have fun by goes delulu, admiring our beautiful babies, fanfics or gossiping or anything.....:lol:

Delulu rocks!!!

Archived