[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

On 11/1/2018 at 4:55 AM, claribelle3 said:

The pics from Tang Yan and Luo Jin’s wedding look amazing ! Her dress is very Cinderella/Princess-like. You can tell it’s a well-planned wedding and expensive! 

I’m expecting something similar with ZLY and Feng Feng guy’s wedding. 

The Koi Fish can help you to marry a very rich man and look like a  Cinderella/Princess too :D

if you don't have one, take the Koi Fish she sent to the Press Conf 

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's silly that ZLY deleted her previous posts of her past co-stars...especially LGX's. I'm sure Old Feng saw all the posts. She already made her choice, and she is married to Old Feng, why act like a teenager? With the exception of the Tingshua Uni pic, and of course the failed romance with the one who shall not be name. It's all in the past!. Old Feng himself is more scandalous then ZLY with his past relationships..verified or rumored.

LGX probably deleted his, after realizing she deleted hers first. SMH. There are hardly any pic of the newlyweds Mr. & Mrs. Old Feng, and with all the pics and rumors of her being pregnant, yet no news or pictures of a grand wedding ceremony, can't help but believe that she is pregnant.

Her drama Glamorous Time with Jin Han is coming out soon, so I guess everyone will find out if she is pregnant or not.

@mmrod_04 It is silly for her to delete old posts with her co-stars. Though I’ve said I kinda get why she did it  since she’s a married woman now, it’s still silly and unnecessary just the same. What about her upcoming or future projects other than with Mr. Feng Feng guy? Is she not gonna post any more about them too unless it’s with her hubby? 

I’m not really interested to see her new drama with “Chiyu Nan” of Princess Weiyoung. Though I’m glad he’s given a break as a leading man instead of always playing  the bad guy. Her costume drama with Mr.FF guy looks gloomy so, not interested on that one either.

You can say I’m just biased being a huge XingYue fan that it really doesn’t interest me to watch her with other leading men and same goes with LGX with other ladies ( even  their old dramas). Sorry, can’t help it. Their off the charts chem in PA spoiled it for me to see either of them in other pairing. And then she dropped the bomb on us .That just did it. Took all the wind out of our sails. Epic Titanic ending. 

Not sure what’s in store in the future but I think it would be something close to a miracle if we see XingYue in a drama ever again. 

I’m just gonna go now and rewatch Princess Weiyoung. My first C drama love. My first C drama couple ship that actually sailed into the sunset. They made my XingYue heart hurt a little less. 

5 hours ago, claribelle3 said:

I’m just gonna go now and rewatch Princess Weiyoung. My first C drama love. My first C drama couple ship that actually sailed into the sunset. They made my XingYue heart hurt a little less. 

@claribelle3

how funny, because I also have been watching Princess Weiyoung again (4th time...lol)

and Nirvana in Fire. Love watching PWY especially seeing them get married in the drama, and in real life. Love their traditional red wedding attire (real life) they make such a beautiful couple. 

I agree with you, shipping XingYue really took all the wind out of me. Not really interested in watching the drama with her and Old Feng. I may watch Our Glamorous Times, just because JinHan isn’t playing a bad guy.. lol.

6 hours ago, mmrod_04 said:

I think it's silly that ZLY deleted her previous posts of her past co-stars...especially LGX's. I'm sure Old Feng saw all the posts. She already made her choice, and she is married to Old Feng, why act like a teenager?

I don't think she deleted because of Old Feng . Could be bc of the pregnancy's rumors ?

6 hours ago, mmrod_04 said:

Her drama Glamorous Time with Jin Han is coming out soon, so I guess everyone will find out if she is pregnant or not.

Last night was the premier for OGT and few days ago was the PressCon but she was no show which is super weird since she is the leading lady......JH is a new star under her management company and OGT is his first drama as a lead, I wonder why she didn't support him. She only sent a Koi fish to replace her presence....:joy:

Talking about OGT, since the beginning I have no interest on it....The theme isn't my liking and the trailer doesn't interest me too....So I will pass....I am waiting for Ever Night to be subbed.....The trailer looked super awesome and there are many veteran actors and newbies actors....Let's watch together and crowded the thread in Soompi.....:mrgreen: 

@cenching She was a no show for OGT’s press con? Hmm...I think the pregnancy rumor will turn out to be true. There was no press con whatsoever with the last Swordsman’s Love either and now she’s not at her new drama PC. Her recent papz pic with FengFeng guy looked like she!s preggy and it’s not just because of the bulky jacket. They’ll prolly announce it the same way as the wedding...without a warning:rolleyes:.

Yeah, not watching her new drama. No XingYue, me no watching .That would have been a great follow up team up with LGX after PA though. But crap, everything seems  against for the star and moon to align ,both in real and reel life. LGX has no new drama and just doing reality shows. PA was a huge hit and his leading man status is being wasted with no follow up drama projects. What’s up with that?!

11 minutes ago, claribelle3 said:

She was a no show for OGT’s press con? Hmm...I think the pregnancy rumor will turn out to be true. 

In total agreement.  She showed up for pretty much any event with her name in the key role and this would not have been the exception unless there is a compelling reason like an early pregnancy.  Let the countdown begin!!!

btw, are there still people waiting for official announcements from her before believing anything, like the announcement of her marriage after the deed has been done, minus the beautiful ceremony like that of Tiffany Tang and her now hubby?  

I am not planning on watching anything with her in it because all I would be able to think about is her two faced nature when I see her acting in dramas,  which would not be much different from her acting like someone she genuinely is not in her real life.

52 minutes ago, claribelle3 said:

LGX has no new drama and just doing reality shows. PA was a huge hit and his leading man status is being wasted with no follow up drama projects. What’s up with that?!

He is such a good actor and he has an enormous charisma ....you can't take your eyes off him . Really strange that he has no drama yet, since PA was released. It is like someone is afraid of being overshadowed by him...and blacklisted him. Maybe I'm wrong but I can't find a better explanation. He is a very hard worker...enough to see how many dramas and movies he had before and suddenly...nothing than commercials, some events and TV Shows...no major project

2 hours ago, yueyyo said:

In total agreement.  She showed up for pretty much any event with her name in the key role and this would not have been the exception unless there is a compelling reason like an early pregnancy.  Let the countdown begin!!!

Exactly! This is her follow up project after PA and looks well-produced for a modern day drama. If she’s pregnant , her people prolly advised her not to show up so as not to take the attention away from the new drama. Though not much of a big deal if they’ve already announced it ahead of the press con. But hey, they can use both the wedding and baby news when Ming Lan is ready for release. 

btw, are there still people waiting for official announcements from her before believing anything, like the announcement of her marriage after the deed has been done, minus the beautiful ceremony like that of Tiffany Tang and her now hubby?  

It wouldnt be surprising anymore if they announce any baby news. They’re already married anyway. But I’m sure their fans would love an official announcement.

I am not planning on watching anything with her in it because all I would be able to think about is her two faced nature when I see her acting in dramas,  which would not be much different from her acting like someone she genuinely is not in her real life.

Well, now, now. Let’s not be too harsh. Celebs life is often weird. They make fans happy at one point and then disappointed the next. I’m not watching anything either unless a miracle happens and a XingYue project comes up. 

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

liying sometimes don’t respond to news ... she will take her times and sometimes let the news slide....

If if she is pregnant it will good....and of course if they collaborate again I will still root for them she and lgx do share great chemy on screen

I am completely agree with you in this, she usually will be like “dead” if there’s bad rumours about her but regarding the pregnancy rumour she did respond indirectly more than twice through her Weibo and straight out denial through her staff which is out ot her character and a wrong PR in my opinion. 

Nowadays shotgun wedding it’s not a biggie, she doesn’t need to respond to it. All of her fans remember how she told them to only believe the words from her mouth (JinXing Show) so her response toward the pregnancy is a big disappointment. There were many shotgun weddings among the celebrities even SunLi was 6 months pregnant when she married to DengChao but she openly admitted it and people only wished her the best....

I noticed that since she parted with HB her PR is a mess...she should find some competent professional people to handle her PR...

Just now, angelangie said:

@cenching very true....she usually ignore bad news....to artist bad news is also news that keeping them in the limelight....

and sometimes when u try to respond back to the news it became another issues as there will still be media that try to turn it around on another proportion.......and make it into another news...

there are no way to win the media hounds :x even though of course from times to times we can see artist having the upper hands :) 

That is why I hope that she can have better people to handle her PR, HB did a great job but he is gone which is a pity and a great loss....I can't believe with all of her resources she doesn't have any decent staff who can do better job in dealing with media.....Bad publicity IS a publicity but a bad publicity to certain degree for a squeaky clean image celebrity like her isn't good....My concern isn't with her bcoz I know she will be fine BUT with her young fans....

We know how C fandoms can be so devoted and it does scares me a lot sometimes but even her militant fans are at loss of words to defend her after the latest pictures of her looking like pregnant went viral, the only thing they can say is "focus on her works OGT" repeatedly in every single Weibo account, article and forum about her pregnancy.... :sweatingbullets: My mother instinct kick in and my heart goes out for them.....I know, silly me...:lol: 

Seriously I never care of Zlying's words straight from her mouth. I look at her actions because Actions speak LOUDER than Words for me. Just like how she was photographed holding hands with Feng on 2 occasions (if I remember correctly) or way before she was photographed leaving his place twice, I think news stated she spent the 2 nights at his place alone or with her staff (if I remember correctly) then BOOM they showed off their red marriage booklets but NO WEDDING BANDS :scream:. The rice is cooked already no need of words straight from her mouth; I'm not sure if she officially said anything about her marriage to Feng or not. Their dating timeline was short, their marriage was very rushed that they DIDN'T HAVE A GRAND WEDDING like Tiffany Tang & Luo Jin:scream:.

Then another BOOM right after their marriage announcement, photos of her with gained weight on her belly :scream: out of all parts of her body, she has weight on her belly since she hasn't been active for a while. But then she rebutted pregnancy rumor twice on her Weibo as #cenching stated. So I don't want to imagine the impact if she is indeed pregnant, what this would do to her loyal fans especially her young fans who look up to her :grimace:.

15 hours ago, angelangie said:

while some will actually prefer just the registration marriage and forgo the ceremony....

I hope she have a wedding ceremonies. When I saw YM, Angelababy and Tiffany Tang with their beautiful traditional/modern wedding dress, I want  ZLY to have the samething, after all she is A lister. She deserve to be a Cinderella for one day just like all the A-list star (AB/YM/,TT):tears:

ADD: She work so hard all her life even until  now and she still maintain her status as a number one actress, as a young fan I look up to her, admire her and idolize her. So, UbYXwOO.gif I hope she don't disappoint young fan like me if she dont have a wedding ceremony. :tears:

10 hours ago, lgxzly said:

I hope she have a wedding ceremonies. When I saw YM, Angelababy and Tiffany Tang with their beautiful traditional/modern wedding dress, I want  ZLY to have the samething, after all she is A lister. She deserve to be a Cinderella for one day just like all the A-list star (AB/YM/,TT):tears:

ADD: She work so hard all her life even until  now and she still maintain her status as a number one actress, as a young fan I look up to her, admire her and idolize her. So, UbYXwOO.gif I hope she don't disappoint young fan like me if she dont have a wedding ceremony. :tears:

I feel you're disappointed, Dear :cry:...as are the other young fans but don't take it to heart too much, please!  This must be a lesson for you so be more careful whom you choose as a role model :)

On 11/13/2018 at 11:49 PM, angelangie said:

usually wedding ceremony will be later....most will register their wedding first and wedding ceremony later....lets not say anything and wait and see....while some will actually prefer just the registration marriage and forgo the ceremony....

Tiffany Tang & Luo Jin, might had kept their registration a secret till they expose both back to back together ......or they might have plan it closely together to have their ceremony right after their registration......

Hmmm...well I sat back, waited & didn't comment about the news of Zlying staying overnight at Feng's residence twice alone or with her staff, I really thought they were making news to promote MK 3 and MingLan drama and photos on two occasions of them holding hands but what did I get - 2 big BOMBS dropped by her....my XingYue couple doomed forever & forever :bawling:.

So I am not going to sit back, wait and have no comments about her wedding ceremony. I think she & Feng probably did plan to have a grand wedding but there must be GOOD REASONS for them to not have one because having a beautiful wedding, marrying to the person you love is every girl's dream. Zlying is no different plus she was a village girl, worked hard to become an A list star, I'm sure she wants to have a beautiful wedding & having her family and close friends there to celebrate with her but instead she had them announced that they are married. It takes lots of time & dedication to plan something big but it just take one word No to have everything cancel (good reasons). I do feel pity for her for not having a beautiful wedding back to back with her wedding announcement like Tiffany Tang because who knows if she will ever have a wedding later and if she will then it would lose its spark. I think Zlying will drop another big BOMB soon :scream:.....I can't wait to know because after the first 2 big BOMBS from her, I am not surprised of what she can do :lol: :joy:.

11 hours ago, zoey3 said:

Hmmm...well I sat back, waited & didn't comment about the news of Zlying staying overnight at Feng's residence twice alone or with her staff, I really thought they were making news to promote MK 3 and MingLan drama and photos on two occasions of them holding hands but what did I get - 2 big BOMBS dropped by her....my XingYue couple doomed forever & forever :bawling:.

So I am not going to sit back, wait and have no comments about her wedding ceremony. I think she & Feng probably did plan to have a grand wedding but there must be GOOD REASONS for them to not have one because having a beautiful wedding, marrying to the person you love is every girl's dream. Zlying is no different plus she was a village girl, worked hard to become an A list star, I'm sure she wants to have a beautiful wedding & having her family and close friends there to celebrate with her but instead she had them announced that they are married. It takes lots of time & dedication to plan something big but it just take one word No to have everything cancel (good reasons). I do feel pity for her for not having a beautiful wedding back to back with her wedding announcement like Tiffany Tang because who knows if she will ever have a wedding later and if she will then it would lose its spark. I think Zlying will drop another big BOMB soon :scream:.....I can't wait to know because after the first 2 big BOMBS from her, I am not surprised of what she can do :lol: :joy:.

I don't know...maybe they weren't prepared for marriage ...that's probably why they didn't announce the wedding ceremony yet. I think the bombs were not premeditated ...it's more like, since the manager left her, she can't manage the situation.

TBH, I'm not very interested in her private life or her projects. What disappointed me is she had no other drama together with LGX and this looks a bit unfair because he has made a major contribution to Princess Agents' success ...not to mention that all this time since PA was released, she was wearing Star and Moon's symbols so a lot of fans believed in a new drama with ZLY and LGX together ...but now they're confuse and feel like they're cheated...and no one can blame them for that

• 2 weeks later...

Archived