[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

So this is it.

[trending] According to a report, long rumored couple #FengShaofeng and #ZhaoLiying obtained their marriage license in Shanghai on Sept 1. Another netizen posted 2 marriage certificates with a mention at the two. No confirmation/denial yet from either side. credit ; dramapotatoe

DpMpbQRV4AA9C8P.jpg

DpMpbQTU8AAIxMH.jpg

CRIES IN MANDARIN!!!!!!!!!!! <////////////////////////////////3 I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS!!!!! *UGLY CRYING*

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:42 PM, Kimberly Amor said:

So this is it.

[trending] According to a report, long rumored couple #FengShaofeng and #ZhaoLiying obtained their marriage license in Shanghai on Sept 1. Another netizen posted 2 marriage certificates with a mention at the two. No confirmation/denial yet from either side. credit ; dramapotatoe

DpMpbQRV4AA9C8P.jpg

DpMpbQTU8AAIxMH.jpg

CRIES IN MANDARIN!!!!!!!!!!! <////////////////////////////////3 I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS!!!!! *UGLY CRYING*

i cant understand this two couple if they are married why they should hide it in the public?I read an article that Zhao Li Ying is so pissed about the pregrancy issue....And she said that its only a coincedence since she is so sick at this moment....!! If they are dating and married why they did not announced it in publicly?Since their rumored relationships its spreading through out this year?Hope its only rumored hayzzz...!! Feng Shao Feng that guy is he is a coward old man who denied or remain silent despite in this issue???? He should stood up in the public an announced the wedding bcoz he is a guy and old enough.....!!

Celibrity and media in China are so weird....Those media published rumored on this two couple insanely....But ZLY/FSF remain silent in this issue...Why they cant face publicly and announce what the truth is since many rumored occured....!! Since ZLY or FSF fandom blessed this relationship I think they should tell the whole world about the truth.....So many drama of this rumored and it lasted a year hmmmpppp....!!

And for me ZLY and FSF are old enouhg to get married and it not a sin....So they should proudly announce their wedding in the public....If they are so inlove in each other.....ZLY and FSF are successful enough in showbiz world so why they should hide their relationship then?? What is so annoying that they remain silent....!! :(

2 hours ago, 1yourhighness said:

I don't why all guys still praised Zhao liying and Kenny Lin. If are dating, they got to a prefect match. Zhao liying have no talent, she nothing but a gold digger and flirtatious toward all men. Maybe that's how she gets her lazy boyfriend Kenny to date her. Kenny on other hand, is  such of a  waste of talents. He's so freaking lazy that he doesn't want to do anything but drinking and smoking.  No wonder why his girlfriend Zhao liying leave him for another man.

Kenny is such a womanizer first was with  Zhao Liying, Wang LiKun and now he have a scandal with him and younger girl.

Zhao liying and Fang Shaofeng how could anybody believed that they are dating . Nothing more than a public stunt!

Once again, that's why I said Kenny and Zhao liying is a prefect couple. They both are known to created scandals since they have NO TALENT.

1. Your post is aggressive and insulting:rage:

2. There is no poll here so if we want them or not togther doesn't require any justification 

3. LGX isn't a lazy guy but you are probably too busy commenting on internet and reading rumors than see what he is doing. Anyway, that's not what this thread is about

4. LGX's work and position in box office are the best proof his talent is not wasted. In my opinion, he is the best Chinese actor of his generation. I don't care if you agree or not with me!!! In fact, we are not here to debate on somebody's talent so it seems you've come to the wrong place .

5. LGX is a young unmarried man so he can date how many women he wants . If younger it is OK as time as the girl isn't a minor. Same ZLY is free to date who she wants

6. This thread wasn't open to impose  to the actors how to live their private life. Shipping means a wish X and Y be together not a demand to them

7. We are here to have a good time so we agree only friendly persons

Please, take care the way you express yourself !!! 

2 hours ago, 1yourhighness said:

I don't why all guys still praised Zhao liying and Kenny Lin. If are dating, they got to a prefect match. Zhao liying have no talent, she nothing but a gold digger and flirtatious toward all men. Maybe that's how she gets her lazy boyfriend Kenny to date her. Kenny on other hand, is  such of a  waste of talents. He's so freaking lazy that he doesn't want to do anything but drinking and smoking.  No wonder why his girlfriend Zhao liying leave him for another man.

Kenny is such a womanizer first was with  Zhao Liying, Wang LiKun and now he have a scandal with him and younger girl.

Zhao liying and Fang Shaofeng how could anybody believed that they are dating . Nothing more than a public stunt!

Once again, that's why I said Kenny and Zhao liying is a prefect couple. They both are known to created scandals since they have NO TALENT.

You know if you don't have anything nice to say please don't say anything at all there's no need to insult ZLY/LGX, whatever they do with your personal life that's their problem so I hope you please delete your comment. Thank you.

8 hours ago, 1yourhighness said:

5 hours ago, 1yourhighness said:

@happyfanlgx and @princressagents1 sorry I only speak the truth if uou guys can't handle my comment please don't read it

Your Highness, can you please grace us more with your presence in this thread? You are absolutely hilarious!!!!! :lol:

Oh, I almost forgot....Next time please be original with your sermon  when you have a sudden urge to preach to us here....Every single thing you said has been repeatedly preached here, there and everywhere so it’s starting to get old and moldy....

So, are they going to have a big wedding too? Feng Feng guy’s family is said to be very wealthy and as an only son, I would think his parents would want a grand wedding  and  not just a civil one. 

Oh well, at least XingYuers will always have Tsinghua aka Uni pic.:dissapointed:

PS: Never knew Chinese marriage certificate/ license looks like a passport.Btw, any breaking news of “lazy” LGX drinking himself to oblivion or playing video games non stop because of this latest development?:D 

Archived