[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 2:51 PM, myden said:

You’ve said “no offense” many times but somehow I feel like you meant to offend the people in here. I understand that you are a huge ZLY fan and a lot of us in here are as well, but there’s no need to get nasty and insult people. All the people in this thread are in it for fun. Calling us delusional, childish and narrow minded isn’t going to make people have a better impression or opinion about ZLY. Furthermore, l don’t believe anyone is bashing ZLY so please think twice before posting:). Thank you. 

I agree no one in this thread bash ZLY....its a long time I rarely visit this thread since ZLY and FSF shopping scandal again...!! I am so devastated and trying to understand why ZLY dating FSF instead of LGX....But of course I accept the fact that nobody force me to ship in this thread lolz.....I will accept the word delusional fan but I dont accept the word "childish and narrow minded" nah thats too much...!! If someone want to protect ZLY dont be so rude to us here.....Some of us are ZLY fans so u may 'barking a wrong tree..!!" We are only enjoying here shipping XingYue ship no more no less....if someone dont like it u should not visit this thread either...!! Just respect people opinion dont ever insult XingYue shipper here once again...!! STILL SHIPPING XINGYUE ship not ZLY and LGX....hehhehe waiting PA2 here....lolz :)

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 3:19 PM, cenching said:

@thelonetraveller_18

How is your proud-o-meter up there? Feel high to dance on the ashes of the torched ship??? :lol: The self-proclaimed ZLY’s biases like you that feels entitled to patrol each ship and has the right to chastise everyone never cease to amaze me.....Why don’t you stick on your own REAL ship? Did you see any of us post something in the REAL ship or even KW’s ship? “Childish and narrow-minded”??? I would rather be childish and narrow-minded than brazen and uncivilised....:)

The main reason ZLY’s haters are increasing is bcoz of people like you that love to speak up for her as if you know her mind very well....  :lol:

I agree many of ZLY fans must control their feelings bcoz when fans are so rude ZLY must earn some hates....I think she/he is the one a "childish and narrow minded" Insulting people here not knowing that many of us are ZLY fans....!! I will accept the word "delussional" but nor the words "childish and narrow minded" damn it!! :)

On 9/20/2018 at 9:27 PM, happyfanlgx said:

i am moving on to this ship instead of shipping LGX and ZLY....I will ship XingYUe forever even in my dreams heheheh....!! I should accept the fact that fans like us cant control their private lives....Best wishes to whom they will going to married.....but I will remain a XingYue shipper and still hoping about PA2 will happen....!! :)

On 9/24/2018 at 8:29 AM, princressagents1 said:

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to our XINGYUE and to everyone here who are XINGYUE shippers.:blush:

maybe someday PA2 will b happen....I will watch it forgeting reality heheheh....I love Xinger and YW so much I dont bother who is their dating....fans here in South Korea love PA we are not bothered about their private lives....We love LGX and Zhao Li Ying work...!! Hoping for their collaboration again even 1% possibilities then.... :)

@cenching I want to apologize to you and everyone here in LGX/ZLY ship. Sorry, I was being very disrespectful for posting ZLY/FSF is the powerful couple, I never once considered how everyone here felt, I was only being selfish and  right away i assume that FSF/ZLY r dating (until i did my own research of course). BUT one thing I do respect about  LGX/ZLY ship that all you lady always find the  legit evidence/coincidence/prediction all you ladie work hard to fine though informations and always credit to the right owners. I hope other people who took info from LGX/ZLY ship can do the samething too:)...Another thing is ZLY/LGX uni pic. I don't care you if FSF/ZLY was caught holding hands or LGX/WLK was caught vacationing in Japan, so WHAT who care.  ZLY/FSF/LGX/WLK they exposed their scandals to the whole world to see, but Uni pic is different. ZLY/LGX went on a  date secretly and they didn't even have to exposed to the whole world, it's only them two. I find that is so romantic. Now I know why they have so much endorsements together. They use to date. What even happened between LGX/ZLY, I wish I knew. But LGX and ZLY is secretive. Anyway once again sorry.

bTotovc.jpg

qEXrOjr.jpg

ETE7E0Z.jpg

Cr to delulu12 and xingyuerefuel 

@loveredrose

No worry, nothing to say sorry for.....:) We are a self proclaimed delusional bunch here but we are far from childish and narrow minded....Since the beginning of FSF-ZLY's rumour we already prepared ourselves of whatever outcome in the future. When the pictures of them holding hands "leaked" to public we "torched" this ship and congrats ZLY-FSF.......I won't comment about the current real status of ZLY=FSF bcoz I think I already had enough of the media circus....Whether they will eventually end up together for real or it's only for publication it doesn't matter anymore bcoz it won't make any different to the spilled milk.....:)

Jia You, @loveredrose!!! :)

@loveredrose Thanks for your big heartedness to apologise to @cenching and us shippers here. It is awfully nice of you. Can see you are a very fair minded person who just wanted the truth. Agree with my captain, no apologies necessary. 

We might be delulu but all the legit shippers here cross check the evidence a few times over. 

Our ship may have crashed on the largest rock we've ever encountered but this thread is still around. Drop by once in a while. We are a happy bunch, just very quiet now in view of recent developments.

Take care :)

The Uni pic...sigh. At least we’ll always have that. To know that at one point , somewhere during or right after PA, they got together or at least went out on a date with no entourage tailing them. Who knows why it was short lived; but at least at one time , they were each other’s special someone. 

I’ll just be content for now just shipping PA XingYue and wait if and when they decided to do PA2. 

On 9/17/2018 at 2:08 PM, claribelle3 said:

@cenching I feel your pain or annoyance rather:D We’re selves-proclaimed delusionals but never childish nor narrow minded. Didn’t we wish ZLY and Feng Feng guy the best after those recent shopping together pics? Did any of us frequent/regular posters here go to their couple’s/individual threads and spew hatred ? It amazes me too when a non- shipper of a thread takes time to  “visit”  and “lecture” the shippers as if they’re not down or  been kicked enough of what has become of their ship. 

Anyhoo, still waiting if there’ll be a presscon for the mini movie and see how’s XingYue’s interaction this time. Heck, I’ll just be glad to see them together on stage since it’s becoming more evident from those previews that they didn’t film together just like Lost Town. 

Sorry for the super late reply. I just noticed this....:sweatingbullets:

Tbh, I don’t feel annoyed or heartache BUT I feel angry at some people who think they were appointed by God to lord over what I can think or say about something....:angry: Who do they think they are? <_<

On 9/28/2018 at 10:04 PM, loveredrose said:

@cenching I want to apologize to you and everyone here in LGX/ZLY ship. Sorry, I was being very disrespectful for posting ZLY/FSF is the powerful couple, I never once considered how everyone here felt, I was only being selfish and  right away i assume that FSF/ZLY r dating (until i did my own research of course). BUT one thing I do respect about  LGX/ZLY ship that all you lady always find the  legit evidence/coincidence/prediction all you ladie work hard to fine though informations and always credit to the right owners. I hope other people who took info from LGX/ZLY ship can do the samething too:)...Another thing is ZLY/LGX uni pic. I don't care you if FSF/ZLY was caught holding hands or LGX/WLK was caught vacationing in Japan, so WHAT who care.  ZLY/FSF/LGX/WLK they exposed their scandals to the whole world to see, but Uni pic is different. ZLY/LGX went on a  date secretly and they didn't even have to exposed to the whole world, it's only them two. I find that is so romantic. Now I know why they have so much endorsements together. They use to date. What even happened between LGX/ZLY, I wish I knew. But LGX and ZLY is secretive. Anyway once again sorry.

Cr to delulu12 and xingyuerefuel 

I want to stay in delusional world hehehe....for me its fine to called us a dellusional shippers rather than a childish and narrow minded...as a person I dont want to be insulted with someone here in this thread bcoz I ship LGX/ZLY....we are not forcing them to be real then so why someone have a right to insult us here? Just respect us wether you like it or not.....We just enjoying shipping LGX/ZLY here in this thread and we are not spreading hate in LGX weibo nor in ZLY weibo so why someone got hurtbutt? I dont even care now who are ZLY and LGX dating now or I wish that someday a collaboration once again.....!! I will remain a XingYUe fan here no matter what happen to them....!!

I think its quite unfair to judge ZLY's reason when she choose a man of her liking whom is not our bias. She may have many reasons for liking a guy, not just on the material or his background. I believe he must  be nice person to have win ZLY's heart.  I'm also quite uncomfortable for some who keeps referring to the guy as old man.  Maybe for people in their teens & early 20's he cud be seen as old but for those in ZLY's age group, that guy's age is a good match.

For me,  I see ZLY as an easygoing girl who get along well not only with her costars male & female but also with staffs & crews too, so it's inevitable for fans to ship her with many men.... Well I for 1, shipped her with almost all her leading man,  some even the 2nd male lead. I even ship her with LuYi, fully aware he is a happily married man.

I too feel bad for some who criticize the girl LGX is seeing regardless what their status is.  There must be something abt her that made him comfortable being  around her.  Give him some credit for choosing the girl he likes 

However as for Xinger & Yuwen Yue, no one can do better job then ZLY & LGX. And I'm hoping & wishing for PA2 & that both ZLY & LGX will reprise their original  role . I'm just so frustrated with the ending they did in PA:(

@lxands since when you become a little angel and tell everyone here how conduct and posts on ZLY/LGX thread. Have you already forgots when you use to ship kw, you and your ships use to bash LGX and never once we go to your ship and tell you and your ship what to posts. So don't be a hypocrite. 

When you talking about old man, if your refer to FSF, if I'm not mistaken we always prefer FSF as uncle FSF. I remembered back in the days your ship use to bash LGX I dont see you any concerned about that.

6 hours ago, lxands said:

too feel bad for some who criticize the girl LGX is seeing regardless what their status is.

Who are you prefer regarding to "LGX girl" are you referring to lgx ex girlfriend zly or his friend WLK. If referring to WLK and when did we criticize her, we give full respect and call aunty WLK and what wrong with that. 

6 hours ago, lxands said:

Give him some credit for choosing the girl he likes 

Did LGX tell you that he like WLK.  But if you are referring to ZLY, most definitely:)

5 hours ago, lxands said:

I think its quite unfair to judge ZLY's reason when she choose a man of her liking whom is not our bias. She may have many reasons for liking a guy, not just on the material or his background. I believe he must  be nice person to have win ZLY's heart.  I'm also quite uncomfortable for some who keeps referring to the guy as old man.  Maybe for people in their teens & early 20's he cud be seen as old but for those in ZLY's age group, that guy's age is a good match.

For me,  I see ZLY as an easygoing girl who get along well not only with her costars male & female but also with staffs & crews too, so it's inevitable for fans to ship her with many men.... Well I for 1, shipped her with almost all her leading man,  some even the 2nd male lead. I even ship her with LuYi, fully aware he is a happily married man.

I too feel bad for some who criticize the girl LGX is seeing regardless what their status is.  There must be something abt her that made him comfortable being  around her.  Give him some credit for choosing the girl he likes 

However as for Xinger & Yuwen Yue, no one can do better job then ZLY & LGX. And I'm hoping & wishing for PA2 & that both ZLY & LGX will reprise their original  role . I'm just so frustrated with the ending they did in PA:(

I can see that the above statement is fully your own and all about you.....:)  So please keep it for yourself, us the ex-shippers here already had enough people who were trying to shoved their personal opinions down to our throat.....:)

I do feel wonder at some people who feel the need to come to pay us a visit here in the wreckage of the ship to preach their sermons.....Most of us the ex shippers don't even posted shipping material anymore. You aren't the first but I hope it will be the last....:)  If you or anybody felt uncomfortable or not happy with what we posted here, please stop reading it....Problems solved......

On 9/12/2018 at 7:17 PM, mmrod_04 said:

SEriously!!! why does she end up with the Old man??? If they are happy good for them, but really, it's not like she didn't have choices. Who in their right mind would pass up LGX? That's probably why LGX couldn't hide his animosity for FSF, cuz he knew ZLy and old man was dating. UGH!! The LGX/ZLY ship was fun while it lasted, just said that it didn't last and needed to vent. :(:tears::heartbreak:

I don't know why you're being so rude about Feng Shaofeng, calling him old man. Everyone age, so don't act like that. You can praised about your ship without being rude about Feng Shaofeng.

@cenching @delulu12 OMG! I thought our ship already burn to ashes.. then why there's so many traffic today.  :lol:. Why do we constantly get bash/hate/lecture from other people when this ship completely sunk.. :joy:

I guess the aura of ZLY/LGX  still floating around, that's why people still come to our sinking ship. Can't blame them, why not? I'm still around..:lol:

1 hour ago, princressagents1 said:

@cenching @delulu12 OMG! I thought our ship already burn to ashes.. then why there's so many traffic today.  :lol:. Why do we constantly get bash/hate/lecture from other people when this ship completely sunk.. :joy:

I guess the aura of ZLY/LGX  still floating around, that's why people still come to our sinking ship. Can't blame them, why not? I'm still around..:lol:

Some people seem to find pleasure in flogging a dead horse.....:lol:  We were blissfully move on BUT they still stuck in the past....:sweatingbullets:

7 hours ago, bulubulu said:

I don't know why you're being so rude about Feng Shaofeng, calling him old man. Everyone age, so don't act like that. You can praised about your ship without being rude about Feng Shaofeng.

What's wrong with you and the other 007 agents ??? Did we call you to supervise our opinions??? I don't remember that but I remember the arrogance and impertinence of some "visitors" . Don't you have better things to do than spying us ?  We are free to express our opinions. OLD MAN has no pejorative sense. She probably didn't remember his name so she called him "old man" because, yes, being 10 years older than LGX, he is the old man and LGX the young man

@princressagents1 The traffic here suddenly is bcos a certain shipper may have gotten lost and wandered to our ship and started preaching her self righteous sermons. Caused a traffic jam :lol: Hope that certain shipper now has gotten the correct directions to her own ship and has shared it with her shippers so they won't get lost and wander into our ship like she did. I wonder how they steer their ship if she can't even find her own ship and jumped to our ship? 

Please be careful jumping back to your own ship, Ms self righteous shipper ! There are typhoons and tsunamis around recently. BYE ! BYE ! 

I'm still in this ship. Never left. We are a happy bunch here except for uninvited guests who don't know how to find their own ship :lol:

1 hour ago, lxands said:

Well,  this thread  seems no longer belongs to PA hero & heroine since most people  here are bitter 

Really ? No longer belongs to them because we'd like them together ??? Because we want LGX and not FSF or any other man .... ZLY and not WLK or other actress ? Isn't a non-sense ??? Shall we understand this thread would belong to PA hero&heroine  just in case we'd like ZLY and FSF as a couple ? :astonished:

You can ship her with all the men in this world but here is a thread about ZLY with LGX...only LGX. That dosen't mean we want to impose something to them . It is only a hope.

We have the right to like or dislike and express our opinions about a person....because he/she is too old/young, ugly or any other reason.

Archived