[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

On 10/1/2018 at 12:11 PM, lxands said:

Don't tell me I can't be here just becos you're bitter when ZLY prefers  someone  else,  

When did I ever tell you that you cant visit this ship. How do know I was bitter? I remember on my recent post that I did congratulate FSF/ZLY so get your facts straight.

attacking everyone & name calling other actors is OK here? 

Maybe you should ask yourself that question when you and your ship use to bash LGX. 

Well,  did he tell you he didn't like her?

Did I say that he didn't like her, I'm asking you a question when you're constantly referring wlk as his girlfriend, when he never admitted that wlk is girlfriend.

ADD: but I do have a problem with you are tell us here on how we should comment on uncle FSF and aunty WLK. What make you the superior tell us to conduct ourselves here

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been ages since I have been here! So much going on between these two with other people lol. I think I gave up long ago on this ship. I had hope for PA 2 but those hopes have gone too. Per Jaynestars, ZLY just signed onto a new project and the story sounds like it could be the old rumored Mythical Realm which was suppose to be her and LGX....:confused: Just a theory though. ZLY is the real deal though, that woman seems to work her butt off! LGX is picky and the more I don’t see or hear of you the more I forget you. I feel it’s getting to that point with him for me lol 

Their last Swordman’s promo killed it for me. I was so disappointed. Clearly they didn’t film together. Felt cheated as heck with that editing BS. 

On 10/2/2018 at 5:59 AM, claribelle3 said:

On another note, saw this on IG. LGX doing some martial arts training/practice. Not sure when was this.Must be old since his hair looked shorter.

As I know, he was training for his 14th Prince in Scarlet Heart so this could be 8 years old

hello everyone!Im still here still alive...I just forgot my password so I cant post any comments here...I actually enjoying reading post here recently....And Im its funny for me to those who are rude visitors entering here in this thread spreading bad vibes....I just want to laugh about how he/she offended when we called FSF as an "old man".... :) Thats so funny that so childish fans of him visiting this thread complaining the "old man" thingy hahhaha.....A man like FSF the fact that he is in 40's now is not a young man :) And he is older than LGX right? but why many fans bother that? He is old man thats the reality of life....FSF is not a teenager anymore duh...!! I think those people visiting this thread want to b recognize here in our thread....They are jumping to our ship bcoz until now this thread is still alive....They cant focus of this ship so they want some attentions to us...Those rude people visiting this this thread are what we called "ATTENTION SEEKER"...get lost rude people better to learn GOOD MANNERS AND RIGHT CONDUCT....just leave us alone here in this thread....Yes we are delussional but we have manners we did not tresspassed ur ZLY/FSF thread and we did not spreads bad vibes outside this thread.....We are just enjoying shipping Xinger and YWY here so dont called us "bitter fans"....!Please respect us bcoz u are not superior in this planet....!!

for me I just still hoping hehehhe.....for me everyone of us has there own opinion if someone have disagree your post here its better to tackled it without hurting people.....arguing of someone opinion are not bad as I know....We are different in many ways and we live in different country so just be it....!! But insulting people someone who are you arguing with its a coward way of dealing things.....!! if u are too much just stop posting and just analyze someone opinion.....!! Just all I can say....!! Im still happy reading and visiting this thread not everyday but as much I could...still hoping that there were miracles towards LGX/ZLY hehehehhe :)

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 12:29 PM, princressagents1 said:

@cenching @delulu12 OMG! I thought our ship already burn to ashes.. then why there's so many traffic today.  :lol:. Why do we constantly get bash/hate/lecture from other people when this ship completely sunk.. :joy:

I guess the aura of ZLY/LGX  still floating around, that's why people still come to our sinking ship. Can't blame them, why not? I'm still around..:lol:

bcoz many of fans of XingYue are still waiting and hoping some miracles will happen heheheh....And still hoping that oneday Xinger and YWY saved our ship from drowning :)

2 minutes ago, delulu12 said:

:joy::joy::joy: if there's no announcements from ZLY/LGX....its hurt to have hope still..:kiss_wink:

my heart got on surgery now and I can move on then lolz....!! still hoping untill ZLY/FSF anouncing their wedding in the public....I believe in miracles bwahhahha :)

3 minutes ago, sdfr said:

still hoping untill ZLY/FSF anouncing their wedding in the public..

Nothing is for sure, if there no announcements. To me, I like to give our XINGYUE a chance to tell us or we just have to wait and see... celebrity life is unpredictable...

Just now, delulu12 said:

Nothing is for sure, if there no announcements. To me, I like to give our XINGYUE a chance to tell us or we just have to wait and see... celebrity life is unpredictable...

and i know celibrities did not rush about marrying someone....I dont believe that ZLY rushing to get married on her age right now even though she said it in her interviews....but still she cant leave her career just so easily despite of how hard she surpassed many trials towards her career....as I said even 1% of a chance I still hoping here....hehehhe :)

7 minutes ago, delulu12 said:

nothing is impossible in this world then hahhaha.... :)

9 hours ago, lgxzly said:

Not yet!!! Hopefully soon:pensive: i miss XINGYUE 

hoping for miracle here.....missing them alot...!! I dont hope LGX and ZLY b real...but I hope XingYue lovestory have a happy ending...!! (cross fingers)

Archived